You know all those terrible things bullies used to do to us? Yeah. I get it.
还记得以前坏学生常欺负咱们吗?记得,我知道原因了
Hey, he did that on purpose!
嘿,他故意的
No, he didn't. Nothing that's happening here is being done on purpose.
没有。这里发生的一切都不是故意的
Okay, uh, forget one-on-one. Let's try a free throw contest.
好,别单挑了,咱比罚篮吧
First person who makes a basket wins the office.
谁先进球,办公室归谁
Making it too easy there, Hofstadter. No. No, I'm not.
太简单了吧,霍夫斯塔特。不,不简单
Use the force, Sheldon. Use the force.
用原力("星球大战"一种虚构的神秘力量),谢尔顿。用原力
I'm gonna need more force.
还需要更多原力
All right, Cooper, prepare to have your heart broken.
好嘞,库珀,准备心碎了无痕吧
Do I get points for that?
这样算分吗?
All right, we gave it 45 minutes. It's no longer funny.Let's try something else.
好吧,已经45分钟了,别再搞笑了,我们来点别的
What do you propose?
你的建议是?
Uh, on the count of three, both of you bounce the balls as hard as you can. The highest bounce wins the office.
我数到三,你们都使劲把球往地上砸,谁弹得高,办公室就归谁
Oh, you are going down, Cooper.
你完蛋了,库珀
I don't think so, Kripke.
我可不这么认为,克里普克
I've bounced many a rubber ball in my day.
我小时候经常弹皮球
All right, that's enough trash talk. One, two, three.
好了,呛声到此结束。一,二,三
Sheldon was higher.
谢尔顿的更高
Congratulations, Sheldon.You win office.
恭喜你,谢尔顿,你赢得了办公室
Who's unsatisfactory in P.E. now?
现在是谁体育不达标了?
Oh, what a great movie.
这电影真棒
I cannot believe you've never seen Grease.
难以置信你竟然没看过《油脂》 (1978年美国爱情歌舞剧)
My mother didn't allow me to watch it. She was afraid it might encourage me to join a gang.
我妈妈不准我看,怕我学坏,加入黑帮
I've got to go.
我要走了
I've got to get up early.
我明天要早起
My company's testing a new steroid that supposedly doesn't shrink testicles, and the last one there has to do the measuring.
我们公司在测试一种不会使睾丸缩小的类固醇,最后一项工作是测量
I guess I should get going, too.
我想我也得走了
Good night, painting Penny.
晚安,画中的佩妮
Good night, real Penny.
晚安,真实的佩妮
Good night, real Amy.
晚安,真实的艾米
You don't have to say good night to painting Amy, 'cause she's never leaving.
你不需要跟画中的艾米说晚安,因为她永不会离开
Good night, real Penny. Bye.
晚安,真实的佩妮,拜
Good night, transvestite Penny.
晚安,男扮女装的佩妮
Okay. Let us take you off the wall.
好啦,该从墙上拿下来了
Out of sight, out of mind. I wish.
眼不见,心不烦。但愿
You know, can I borrow that movie? Those singing hooligans really got my motor running.
我能借下那部电影吗?那些唱歌的小流氓让我心潮澎湃
Sure, sure. Enjoy. I mean, get it back to me when you can, or... you know what, actually, you keep it.
当然,当然,拿去吧。你想还的时候再还,或者...你还是留着吧
I's just going to be my gift to you. Bye. Thank you.
就当是我给你的礼物,拜,谢谢
Wait... Where'd the painting go?
等等...画去哪儿了?
It's right over there. Why?
就在那边,为什么?
I have no idea.That is weird.
我也不知道,这太诡异了
You hate it. No.No, no. It's just, it's a little big.
你讨厌它。没没没,只是,只是觉得它有点大
I feel like an idiot. No, come on, you're not an idiot. Look, just help me put it back up.
我真白痴。你怎么会是白痴呢,来帮我挂回去吧
Why? So you can just take it down when I leave?
为什么? 这样你就可以趁我离开,再拿下来是吧
I don't need your pity.
我不需要你的同情
Oh, Amy, come on... I'm just glad I didn't go for the sculpture.
艾米,别这样...我很庆幸我没选雕塑
Ah, the spoils. I see why victors love them.
战利品。我终于知道胜利者为什么喜欢它了
I'm happy for you, Sheldon. But I have to admit I'm going to miss sharing an office with you.
我真为你高兴,谢尔顿,但是我会怀念,与你共用一间办公室的日子
Oh, of course you are.
你当然会了
Feel free to drop by any time.
随时来玩啊
Thank you. Yeah. Call first. Hello.
谢谢。好的,先打电话。嗨
Professor Rothman. This isn't your office anymore.
罗思曼教授,这已经不是你的办公室了
You're retired.
你已经退休了
I think the word you're looking for is... "invisible."
我想你应该要说的词是..."隐形"
I came to say I'm sorry. Don't bother.
我来道歉的。不用了
Oh, Amy, please. I'm so humiliated.
艾米,别这样,你让我太丢脸了
I sat there the whole time that we were watching "Grease, " thinking you liked the painting.
咱们看"油脂"的时候,我还一直以为你喜欢呢。
I know. I was a fool from "Summer Lovin'" to the very last "rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong."
我知道。从片头曲到片尾曲,我一直在犯傻
You're right.You're absolutely right. I should have been honest with you and told you the gift was too much. Yes, too much.
没错,你说的对,我该老实告诉你,这礼物太过了。是的,太过了
Because our friendship is fundamentally asymmetrical.
因为我们的友谊根本就不对等
I clearly like you more than you like me.
我喜欢你更多
I don't think you can put a number on how much one person likes another.
喜欢是不能数字来衡量的
I bought you a painting that's 12 square feet in area. There's a number.
我为你买了这幅12平方英尺的画,这就是个数字
Amy, come on... If you don't like feet, you can try dollars. The painting set me back three grand. Three gr...Oh, my God!
艾米,别这样...不喜欢大小,也可以用价值形容。这画花了我三千,三千,老天!
Look, look, Amy, all you need to know is, you are my friend and I don't want to lose you out of my life.
听着,艾米,我只想说,你是我的朋友,我不想失去你
I'm sorry, I'm just having trouble believing you right now.
抱歉,我现在没法相信你
Grab your hammer.
拿上锤子走
No.Damage is done.
不用,我已经受伤了
Okay, look, I didn't want to say this, but the real reason I took the painting down was... because it made Bernadette very jealous.
好吧,我本来不想说的,我拿下画的真正原因是...伯纳黛特她嫉妒
Oh, my goodness, how could I have not seen that?
天哪,我怎么没想到?
The painting is a constant reminder that of the three of us, she is the least cool.
一看这画,就会让她觉得,自己是我们仨里最不起眼的
Yeah, that's...that's what it is, so... You have such a good heart. Yeah...I try. Come on.
是...就是这样,你真善良。我一直在努力。来吧
Whoa, whoa, where are we going?
我们要去哪儿?
We're going to go put this painting back up in your apartment.
把画挂回你公寓
Well, what about Bernadette?
那伯纳黛特怎么办?
Oh, screw her.She's just lucky we let her hang out with us.
不管她,能跟我们一起够给她面子了
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
I'm trying to raise the temperature in here before my nipples tear through my shirt.
在我衣服被乳头击穿前,调高温度
Why don't you just turn up the thermostat?
干吗不直接用恒温器?
Aha! Good question.
啊哈,问得好
It turns out the thermostat for my new office isn't in my new office.
我新办公室的恒温器不在这儿
No.It's next door, in Professor Davenport's office, who is currently enjoying the hot flashes associated with menopause.
在隔壁达文波特教授的办公室,她正在享受由更年期引起的潮热症
Why is there a hole here?
这怎么有个洞?
Why is there a hole in my new office?
为什么我新办公室里有个洞?
I've narrowed it down to two possibilities:
应该只有两种可能
"There was something in the wall that someone outside the wall wanted, "
"有人想要这墙里的东西"
or the more disturbing, "there was something in the wall that wanted out.
或者更恐怖的,"这墙里有东西想出来"
" Well, at least you finally got a window that opens.That's nice. Is it?
至少你有个能开的窗户了,多好。是吗?
Listen. What, you don't like wind chimes?
听。怎么,你不喜欢风铃声吗?
No, I hate them, but it gets worse.
对,我讨厌,但还有更糟的
There it is. The bird?
听见了吧,鸟叫?
It's completely out of tune with the wind chimes.
完全合不上风铃的调子
So? You don't get it, do you?
所以呢?你怎么就是不明白?
That's a mockingbird.
那是只知更鸟。
Mockingbirds can change their song, which means he's out of tune on purpose.
知更鸟能变调,所以他是故意走调的
He's mocking me.
他是在嘲弄我
Oh dear. There it is again. Do you feel it?
天啊。又来了,你们感觉到了吗?
The growing realization that you are one wacky bastard? Yep.
日进一日更觉得你是个怪胎?那确实
No.The vibration.
不,这震感
We are directly underneath the geology lab, and they're running their confounded sieve shakers again. Hey, gravel monkeys,
我们在地理实验室的正下方,他们又在用那讨厌的摇筛机了,嘿,石猴们,
you need to shake rocks, try jiggling your heads around!
你们非要摇石头,干吗不直接摇你们的脑袋呢
Sheldon, relax. How can I relax?
谢尔顿,放松点。我怎么放松得下来?
My nervous system is being stretched out like the strings of a harp
我的神经系统已经绷得,像竖琴琴弦一样紧了
and plucked by holes and birds and wind and the low-hanging scrotum of the difficult-to-evict Professor Rothman.
还在被墙洞,鸟叫,风声,和赶不走的罗思曼教授...那低垂的阴囊不停撩拨
If you're not happy, why don't you just let Kripke have the office? Wait, and let him win? Do I look crazy to you?
如果你不开心,干吗不把办公室让给克里普克?什么,好让他赢?你觉得我疯了吗?
We're trying to think down here, you geode-loving feldspar jockeys!
下面有人要思考呢,你们这些痴迷晶洞的长石工!
And you... the notes are C, D, E, G and A. You pick one or I am chopping down that tree!
而你,大调有C,D,E,G和A,选一个,不然我就砍了那树!
How's that? Little higher on the right.
这样行不?右边再高一点
Now? Little more.
现在呢?再高一点
No.That's got it.
好了,这样刚好
Yeah, okay. That's, uh, that's good.
嗯,好了。这还不错
I'll let you in on a little secret.
给你说个小秘密
Originally we were painted nude.
一开始画里的我们是裸体的
But I had him add clothes, 'cause I thought it was an unnecessary challenge to our heterosexuality.
但我让他加了衣服,因为我觉得,没必要挑战我们的异性恋取向
Yeah, good call. But if you ever change your mind, all it would take is some warm, soapy water and a couple of sponges.
嗯,确实。不过如果你改主意了,只要用点热肥皂水和海绵就行
You're talking about the painting, right? Sure.
你是在说油画吧?当然
Help! Somebody help!
救命! 谁来救救我!
What happened?
怎么回事?
I was trying to see what was in here and my head got stuck.
我想看看里面有什么,结果头被卡住了
Why would you do that?
你干吗这样啊?
It's called scientific curiosity!
这是对科学的好奇心!
Now go get butter.
快去拿点黄油来
Hang in there.I'll be right back.
撑住,我马上就回来