Keep talking, Tina.
接着说 蒂娜
Keep talking to him, he'll listen to you. He's listening.
继续说话 他会听你的 他在听
I know what that woman did to you.
我知道那个女人对你做了些什么
I know that you've suffered.
我知道你备受煎熬
You need to stop this now.
你不能再这样下去了
Newt and I will protect you.
我和纽特会保护你的
This man... He is using you.
这个男人 他在利用你
Don't listen to her, Credence.
别听她的 克雷登斯
I want you to be free.
我是想给你自由
It's all right. That's it.
没事的 这就对了
Don't, you'll frighten him. Wands down!
别 你们会吓到他的 放下魔杖
Anyone harms him, they'll answer to me. Credence!
敢伤他的人我要他好看 克雷登斯
Credence... No. No!
克雷登斯 不 不
Credence... You fools.
克雷登斯 你们这些傻子
Do you realize what you've done?
知道你们做了什么吗
The Obscurial was killed on my orders, Mr. Graves. Yes.
杀死默然者是我的命令 格雷夫斯先生 是啊
And history will surely note that, Madam President.
这一点历史不会忘记的 会长女士
What was done here tonight was not right!
今晚在这里发生的事不公道
He was responsible for the death of a NoMaj.
是他杀死了那个麻鸡
He risked the exposure of our community.
他带来了暴露我们的危险
He has broken one of our most sacred laws.
他违反了我们最神圣的法律
A law that has us scuttling like rats in the gutter!
让我们像水沟里的老鼠般躲藏的法律
A law that demands that we conceal our true nature!
迫使我们压抑本性的法律
A law that directs those under its dominion to cower in fear lest we risk discovery!
让我们活在恐惧的阴影下的法律唯恐我们被发现