It's my fault. You lost your babysitting job, and I feel awful.
是我不好让你丢了工作,我内疚死了
Hey, I'm the one who call that bitch a "bitch".
是我骂那个贱人"贱"的
And I'm gonna write those awesome films right up until we got evicted.
等我们被驱逐出境时,我要把这些精彩的瞬间铭记下来
Why can't you just admit that the sex was that good?
何不承认跟我翻云覆雨的爽翻天了呢
You know it, I know it, the ham with the bite marks in the freezer knows it.
你知,我知,冷藏库里有牙印的火腿也知啊
Ok, fine. The sex was that good, as was the ham.
好吧,的确是爽翻天,火腿也好吃到爆
It was that good because it was more than just sex. It was love.
会爽到爆是因为这不单纯是性,还有爱
Oh... it is not love. Oh, it is love.
不,那不是爱。不,那就是爱
Oh... it is not love. It was dirty, disgusting sex. Yes, it was.
不,那不是爱。那只是下流龌龊的性而已。说得没错
Oleg, do you really love Sophie?
奥列格,你是真的爱苏菲吗
Yes, I do. And one day I will kiss her. Her lips will be mine.
是的,总有一天我会吻上她的唇。她的朱唇终将属于我
Wait, you never kissed her?
你从来没吻过她吗
Not on the lips of her face. But that day will come.
吻的不是脸上的双唇。不过那天迟早会来的
Man, I can't believe that I'm actually saying this, but that is pretty freaking romantic.
天啊,真不敢相信我会说这种话,但他那番话真是浪漫到爆。