vt. 弄清;解开;使纠缠 vi. 散开;缠结 n. 纠
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 海洋奇缘 > 正文
扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
What do you say, little buddy.
想看点什么 伙计
Giant hawk? Coming up!
巨鹰?如你所愿
Well, well, well.... Little Maui's having trouble with his look.
毛伊 你小子不是会变形的吗
You little semidemiminigod.
这是什么假冒迷你神
Ouch! What a terrible performance. Get the hook! Get it?
哎呀 你的表现太差劲了 振作点行吗
You don't swing it like you used to, man.
你的法术已经失灵了
Yet I have to give you credit for my start.
我全新的开始你也有功劳
And your tattoos on the outside.
还有你漂亮的纹身
For just like you I made myself a work of art.
跟你一样 我让自己更有魅力
I'll never hide, I can't.
藏不住 因为我太闪亮
I'm too shiny! Watch me dazzle like a diamond in the rough.
看我闪闪发亮像钻石那样
Strut my stuff, my stuff is so shiny.
看我全身是如此闪亮
Send your armies but they'll never be enough.
再多军队 我也不会觉得多
My shell's too tough, Maui man.
我的外壳好坚强
You could try, try, try...
你能试一试
But you can't expect a demigod.
可是讨价还价太麻烦
To beat a decapod.
这样子太麻烦
Look it up!
对不对
You will die, die, die. Now it's time for me to take apart.
生命到尽头现在我要撕开小心脏
Your aching heart.
你的那颗小心脏
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: