Gossip gril here,
"八卦天后"在此
you're one of the resources
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Dad, I am so sorry. I wanted to tell you.
爸爸,对不起,我本想告诉你的
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
This is milo humphrey, your grandson.
这是米罗?汉弗瑞,你的孙子
A body washed up in paris--shot.
一具中枪的尸体刚刚被水冲到巴黎
The identification they found says it's charles bass.
他们找到了身份证,是查尔斯?拜斯
What's your name?
你叫什么
Henry.
亨利
Welcome to paris, henry.
亨利,欢迎来到巴黎
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
I think I need to be alone for a while.
我想,我要一个人静一静
Oh, so I didn't realize you and Serena were actually over.
我只是没想到,你和瑟琳娜真的结束了
I'm not gonna spend the entire summer
我不会用整个暑假
waiting for her to figure things out.
等她回心转意
Could I at least get your number?
至少给我留个电话吧
What, it's not in your friend's little black book?
怎么,不在你朋友的女伴名册上吗
When you're ready to talk about
当你准备好了想谈谈
what really got you into this place, give me a call.
你是怎么陷入这种境地的,给我打电话
You know what? You were right. I... I was hurt.
不过你知道吗,你说得没错,我是受伤了
Do you wanna meet up to grab a cup of coffee?
你想见个面一起喝杯咖啡吗
That sounds great, yeah.
听起来不错啊
I thought that someone who loved what I love
我想,一个与我有相同喜好的人
could one day love me, too, but I guess not.
有一天也会爱上我的,但是我错了
No, no, no.
不,不,不
I've been acting like I'm okay, but I'm not.
我一直假装自己没事,可我真的糟透了
What if I never get over chuck?
如果我永远都忘不了恰克怎么办
Summer is coming to a close, and as everyone knows,
夏日将尽,众所周知
Paris, like the upper east side,
巴黎市民和上东区住户一样
empties out in August,
总喜欢在八月集体出行
leaving behind only the tourists and the dreamers,
将这里留给旅行者和梦想家们
lamenting the imminent return to real life.
每当此刻,他们总会慨叹良宵苦短
I can't believe it's almost time to go back to New York already.
真不敢相信,我们马上就该回家了
I know, and you still
是啊,而你到现在
haven't made your Sophie's choice
也没能从布鲁克林和上东区之间
between Brooklyn and the upper east side.
做出抉择
What? If you go back with an uncertain heart,
别不服气,如果你最终仍是悬而未决
there will be drama and disaster for all.
那么不论对谁,都将会是一场噩梦
It's like choosing between eclairs and napoleons.
这就像是在怡口莲和拿破仑点心中做选择
They're both delicious.
它们都很美味
Except Humphrey's a doughnut.
只是汉弗瑞更像是个甜甜圈
Well, I would love to stay and talk patisserie,
我很想跟你好好讨论糕点的问题
but I have to get ready for my perfect parisian date.
但我得去为完美的巴黎约会,梳妆打扮了
Wait, what? You got Louis to give you a second chance?
什么,你说服路易再给你一次机会了
B., that's great. B
太棒了
And to prove that I care about more than his title,
为了向他证明,我不是只看中他的头衔
I've planned a day
我计划和他度过
of polite interaction with the proletariat.
平民的幸福一天
Think Diana, princess of the people.
就像平民王妃戴安娜一样
Obviously, I'll wear gloves.
当然,我肯定会带手套的
Obviously.
当然
Well, I'm off to buy gently worn items in the 12th.
我去12街区买点首饰
And don't worry.
还有,别担心
not even you choosing a Humphrey will ruin my date.
就算你选择汉弗瑞,也不会毁了我的约会
Nothing will.
任何事都不能
Au revoir.
回见
Hi, mom.
妈妈
I'm sorry to bother you
瑟琳娜,在你度假的最后一天
on your last day, Serena.
打扰你,真抱歉
I got a very upsetting phone call from the Paris police.
巴黎警局给我打了个电话,让我非常担心
Oh, if it's about Blair pushing me in the fountain,
你要是为布莱尔把我推进喷泉那事担心
I'm not pressing charges.
那就大可不必了
They pulled a body out of the river
他们从河中捞出一具遗体
and found Charles' wallet.
还找到了查尔斯的钱包
Oh, my god. You don't think it's him, do you?
天呐,你不会认为那人就是他吧
Well, it would be a lot easier not to panic
如果有人跟他取得联系
if someone had heard from him
或是他按期还贷
or he had been paying the Empire bills.
我们就没必要担心了
Listen, um, sweetheart,
听着,亲爱的
they need a family member to identify the body.
警方现在需要一个亲属去认尸
If it's too much for you, I will be on the next flight.
如果你觉得承受不了,我会马上赶过去
No, no, I'm--I'm here. I can do it.
没事,有我在这呢,我能处理
Thank you.
谢谢你
Listen, let's just keep this between us.
这事我们先不要声张
I don't want to worry anyone
在落实之前
until we know for sure what's really going on.
最好先保守秘密,免得别人担心
Yean, I agree.
我同意
I'm sorry for the 7-hour-long story.
我滔滔不绝的讲了七个小时,真抱歉
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Serena took her best friend's boyfriend's virginity,
瑟琳娜夺了她好姐妹男友的初夜之后
ran away to boarding school,
便离家远赴寄宿学校
bounced from guy to guy
接着四处留情
until dating your married congressman cousin,
直到和你已婚的议员表兄成双入对
fell in love with you,
然后又爱上了你
and then cheated on you with your friend,
却又和你的好朋友有一腿
who's also her ex?
你的好朋友还是她前男友
Yep.
没错
The only thing that would make it better
如果她的某个男友还是她亲哥哥的话
is if one of those boyfriends turned out to be her brother.
就更有戏剧效果了
Well, does stepbrother count?
继父带来的哥哥算吗
The life of Serena Van Der Woodsen
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的生活
is like the most complicated Jane Austen novel ever.
听起来就像最复杂的简?奥斯丁小说
Aren't you glad you finally reached the last chapter?
你不高兴吗,我们终于说到故事的结局了
I haven't even responded yet.
我还没回复她呢
Things between us-- they never really ended.
我和她之间从来没有真正结束过
They just... Stopped, and...
总是,断断续续
Instead of dealing with them, I-I just...
与其这样我还不如
You little-black-booked the pain away?
用那本小册上的名单减轻痛苦吗
Exactly.
正确
Well, do you wanna get back together with her?
你还想让她回到你身边吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You know, it would be nice if I were the one deciding, not her.
如果这事由我决定就好办多了
In that case, the first thing you need to do
那样的话,你需要做的第一件事就是
is eliminate the competition. What was his name again?
是化解冲突,他叫什么名来着
Dan's not the competition, all right. He's my friend.
丹不是对手,好吗,他是我的朋友
Besides, for all I know,
还有,据我所知
He's not even interested in her anymore.
他已经对她没什么兴趣了
And what happens if it's too late by the time you find out?
等到你发现时那就太晚了
Look...
听着
I can help.
我可以帮你
Let me... Be your life coach
让我,来当你的人生导师
For the next 24 hours,
在未来的24小时里
And I promise you, you will be in a place
我保证会帮助你
where you're the one making the choice.
让你做出正确的选择
Brooklyn, you say?
去布鲁克林吧,你说呢
Why don't we just both go home, shower, get dressed,
要不然我们先各自回家梳洗下
And I'll meet you there?
待会儿我们在那里见
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Good.
就这么定了
The body
尸体
was in no condition for fingerprints,
和指纹不符
but...
但是
we found this.
我们发现了这个
That's his.
是他的
We're testing the blood on the wallet.
我们正在化验钱包上的血迹
Do you need a moment
你需要些时间
to gather yourself?
平静下心情吗
No amount of time will ever make this okay.
再多的时间也不会让我好受一点
Five more minutes.
再来五分钟
As pleasurable as those 300 seconds sound,
听起来这300秒能让我们更愉快
your uncle was already generous enough
你叔叔已经够大方了
to help the strange American
能够帮助一个从布拉格带来的
you brought home from Prague.
素不相识的美国人
I don't want to be late for my first day on the job.
我第一天上班可不想迟到
One thing I'll miss about taking care of you after the shooting
在你被射伤之后,我唯一担心你的
will be spending all day in bed together.
就是整天和你呆在床上
I couldn't have enjoyed being saved more.
我不介意被你多救一次
I'm just happy to be taking care of you now.
我现在很乐意照顾你
I know a way you could take care of me right now.
我知道一个可以让你照看我的方法
I wouldn't be able to tear myself away.
我又不能分身
Then what would your uncle think?
你叔叔会怎么想
You're a good man, Henry Prince.
你是个好人,亨利王子
Too good.
太好了
This loft is your loft
这个阁楼是你的阁楼
This loft is my loft
这个阁楼是我的阁楼
Where's your Aunt Jenny
你的珍妮阿姨哪去了
She moved to Hudson
她搬到哈德森去了
She wears... Leggings
她穿着...紧身裤
Wow. I did not need to see or hear that.
哇,我可不想听到或者看到这一幕
No. Well, I'm--I'm doing the best I can.
不会吧,我已经尽力了
Who's this?
这位是
This is Juliet Sharp. She's a new friend.
朱丽叶?夏普,我的新朋友
Pleasure to meet you, Dan.
很高兴见到你,丹
I hope you don't mind me tagging along.
希望你不要介意我也跟来了
No, no. Vanessa's supposed to be here already,
不会,瓦内萨本来也该到了的
and Georgina's at the SPA,
乔治娜去做Spa了
And Milo has not been taking his bottle all morning.
米罗整个早上都没喝奶了
Oh, buddy. I think he's kind of mad at me.
宝宝啊,我觉得他有点闹脾气
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, you wanna hold him, Nate?
你想抱抱他吗,内特
You don't expect me to sing, do you?
你不是想让我唱歌吧
No. Just make sure you prop his neck up.
不是,你撑住他的脖子就好
Oh, he smells funny.
他闻起来很有趣
Oh, maybe he just needs a woman's voice.
也许他需要类似妈妈的声音
Okay.
好吧
Whatever you were singing was definitely not that. Hmm?
不管你们唱什么,都不是他想要的
Ask him, like we agreed.
问他,像我们商量的那样
Come here. Yeah. You're so cute.
来啊,你真可爱
She's definitely not out of Chuck's little black book.
她不会是恰克的女伴之一吧
No. No, she, uh, sure isn't.
不,她不是
So... Have you heard from Serena lately?
所以,你最近有瑟琳娜的消息吗
Uh, no. No, I haven't.
没有
I would assume she's still in Paris or at Brown already.
我估计她可能还在巴黎,或者在布朗大学了
Actually, gossip girl said she's going to Columbia.
实际上,八卦天后说她要去哥伦比亚大学了
She's--she's coming back to the city for school now?
她现在是要回到纽约读书了吗
That's what the blast said. You not okay with that?
传言是这么说的,你不能接受吗
No. No, I'm fine with it... I guess.
不不,我没事
I-I'm just surprised she didn't say anything to me about it.
我只是奇怪,她压根没跟我提过
But if she didn't say anything to you...
但是,如果她也没跟你提过
Hey, Dan, can you grab a diaper?
丹,你能给我拿一片尿布来吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'll do it.
当然,我来拿
What is it?
那是什么
Well, he said he hadn't heard from her.
他说没跟瑟琳娜联系过的
Looks like Dan's playing a game with you.
看了是丹要跟你躲猫猫了
Now do you want to win,
你现在想赢
or do you want to lose?
还是甘拜下风
I suppose it's worth missing you
也许让我多想想你也是值得的
if it means staying in a place
但愿你去了那边
where you don't have nightmares.
就不会做噩梦了
And you look very handsome in your work clothes.
你穿着工作服真是帅呆了
Well, I look forward to you removing them
我希望等我工作完了
after an honest day's work.
你能把其他人都赶走
Bye. Bye.
拜拜,拜拜
They say it's easy to forget your troubles
风平浪静时
when the weather's warm.
人们总会忘了曾经有过的风暴
But all it takes is one fall breeze
但是任何风吹草动
to blow reality right back in your face.
都足以唤醒曾经的记忆
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Suddenly we're stopping for pedestrians? Vite!
干嘛为了行人停下,快开
Watch out, Blair.
小心,布莱尔
He who sows the wind reaps the storm.
种下孽缘的人又回来了
Next time, I promise we'll do shoes and vintage,
下次我一定会记得去买鞋子和酒
and not just health food stores.
健康食品店都逛烦了
Aw. Let me see that beautiful boy.
让我抱抱这可爱的小宝贝
Well, you guys seem to have bonded.
你们俩看起来挺亲密了嘛
We had a nice talk.
我们聊得很投机
Aw, Vanessa, you're amazing with him.
瓦内萨,你和他在一起太亲切了
Yeah, she's a serious baby whisperer.
可不是,她很擅长哄小孩
Living on a commune, you clock a lot of babysitting hours.
住在社区里,可少不了帮别人带孩子
Right?
对吧
Okay, I get what you're doing,
我知道你要干什么
and it's not exactly subtle.
这可不是什么好主意
The goal is to take him out of the equation.
我们的目标是让他退出竞争
Not by using Vanessa.
但你不能利用瓦内萨
She's still totally in love with him.
可是她依然爱着他呢
She's just hurt by what happened last spring,
只是因为春季那事受了些打击
and she's looking for a sign
她在等待
to see how he really feels about her.
丹对她的暗示
She told you that?
她告诉你的
She didn't have to.
不用说也知道
I'm not trying to ruin people's lives.
我不会破坏别人生活的
Vanessa and Dan are great people.
瓦内萨和丹都是好人
And from what I hear, they made a great couple, too.
在我看来,他们也会是很棒的情侣
Yeah. Okay, I will.
好的,我会的
I love you, too. Bye.
我也爱你,拜拜
"I love you, Nate" or "I love you, Dan"?
是打给内特呢,还是丹
"I love you, mom."
是给我妈
Oh. Well, it's all right. Now that I'm an egalitarian,
没事,我不会歧视谁的
I'll accept it even if you choose Dan,
就算你选了丹我也能接受
and not just because he's ahead in the "Gossip Girl" poll.
不仅仅因为他在八卦天后的投票里领先
Gossip Girl has a poll?
八卦天后网站上还有投票
Honestly, I haven't even thought about it.
说真的,我根本没在考虑这个问题
B., I went to the morgue today.
B 我今天去了太平间
What is that? A sex club?
那是什么,性爱俱乐部
A place where they keep dead bodies.
陈放死人尸体的地方
I had to identify one because he had chuck's I.D.
我去验尸了,那人有恰克的身份证
Don't worry. It wasn't him.
别担心,那不是他
I'm not worried.
我才不担心
But, Blair, I just hung up with my mom,
但是,布莱尔,我刚和妈妈聊过
and Chuck is missing.
恰克失踪了
Well, consider him found.
我找到他了
He was on the rue de charenton an hour ago.
一小时前我刚在兰顿见过他
What, you saw him? Here?
什么,你在这边见过他
Gossip Girl said I was in paris. Where else would he be?
八卦天后都说了我在巴黎,他还能去哪儿
My mom and the police are looking everywhere.
我和妈妈还有警察都在找他
He hasn't paid an empire bill all summer.
他整个夏天都没有支付酒店的费用
His assets are about to be frozen.
他的资产就要被冻结了
I could care less about his bassets.
我才不在意他的这些花边消息
And besides, he's probably filtering his finances
而且,他说不定正在
through some foreign government
通过异国政府解决他的经济问题
so that I won't know he's stalking me.
这样我就不知道他在跟踪我了
Well, what did he say when you saw him?
你见到他的时候他说什么了吗
Nothing.
什么都没说
He limped away, and I kept driving.
他一瘸一拐地走了,我就开车走了
That doesn't sound very stalker-ish.
这听起来一点都不像在跟踪
It's Chuck. It's probably part of some elaborate scheme.
他可是恰克,说不定都是他精心策划的
Well, he did have blood on his wallet,
他钱包上的血迹的确是他的
And you said you saw him limping.
然后你说他瘸了
Don't you think we should at least make sure he's okay?
你难道就不想要确认下他有没有事吗
I'm sorry he pissed off the wrong pickpocket.
他被抢劫了我只能表示很遗憾
But I've been waiting for this date all summer.
可是为了这个约会我已经等了一夏天了
I'm not gonna let him ruin it.
我不会再因为他而搞砸了
I'm sure Louis would understand
如果你迟到一小会
if you're a little late.
我相信路易斯会理解的
I can't talk to him, S. S
我不能去找他
You don't know what it was like,
你不了解
seeing him, even through the car window.
哪怕只是透过车窗看着他
Trust me, the only thing wrong with Chuck
相信我,有一点恰克没说对
is that I'm gonna be happy without him.
就是事实上,离开他我会更幸福
Your oysters, Henry. Here.
你的牡蛎,亨利,拿着
I thought you might be ready for a break.
我想你该休息休息了
I have to ask.
这我得问问
Your first day made me believe not all american are lazy.
今天你让我发现不是所有美国人都很懒
I see you tomorrow. Enjoy Paris.
明天见,好好玩
Merci.
Merci. Voil? Monsieur.
What is wrong? Are you mad at me?
怎么了,你生我的气了吗
No, you're perfect.
没有,你很好
I was just thinking maybe
我只是觉得
This isn't the right place for us after all.
也许这个城市不适合我们
Why? Was working with oncle alphonse so horrible?
为什么,在咖啡店工作很恐怖吗
It's not the job. It's paris.
不是工作的原因,是巴黎这个城市
But you loved it this morning.
但是你今早还很喜欢呢
And you slept through the night for the first time in weeks.
几个星期以来,你第一次睡了个好觉
True, but I credit you with all of that.
的确是,但那都是你的功劳
I mean, we could live anywhere and be happy.
我们无论在哪儿都可以快乐地生活
I hear India is amazing.
我听说印度很不错
For Francais and salma, maybe.
对法国人和意大利人来说,也许不错
But we can barely afford the bus to Lorraine.
但我们都付不起去洛林的车票
I may have a way to figure out the finances.
我也许有办法解决钱的问题
well, that was an interesting call.
真是个有趣的电话
Was that Paris? News about Chuck?
是巴黎的电话吗,有恰克的消息吗
That was Dr. Feiner from lenox hill.
是法伊纳医生从勒诺克斯山医院打来的
Unfortunately, he cannot discuss Milo's medical records
很不幸,他不能跟除米罗父母之外的人
with anyone other than his parents.
讨论米罗的医疗记录
I was just hoping to get some more information,
我还指望能多打听点消息的
Make sure this guy's even a real doctor,
确定这家伙真的是医生
Not some sex phone operator
而不是情色接线员
that crazy girl paid off to lie to us.
那个疯子花钱让他这么说的
Oh, now who's crazy?
现在是谁在发疯呢
Georgina went for a Spa weekend
乔治娜周末就离开了
right after Dan signed the birth certificate.
就在丹在出生证明上签字之后
We need to get our own paternity test done while she's gone.
在她离开这段时间我们该做一次亲子鉴定
Well, she said we could.
她说过我们可以这么做
It's not like we have to sneak around behind her back.
并不意味着我们能在她背后搞这种小动作
Now whatever you might believe,
不管你相不相信
Your son is in Brooklyn,
但是你儿子现在在布鲁克林
struggling to take care of a baby.
过着煎熬般的生活
So you can sit here and brood all by yourself,
你可以选择坐在这里继续自己猜疑
or you can come with me
要不然跟我一起
and help me turn Jenny's room into a nursery
帮忙把珍妮的房间改造成一个婴儿房
so that child has a proper place to sleep.
以便孩子能有个专门的地方睡觉
You know where I'll be if you change your mind.
如果你改主意了,你知道到哪儿找我
Have you ever seen anyone sleep so deeply?
你们见过谁能睡得这么香吗
I know you said things were complicated,
我知道你说过情况很复杂
but you and Dan really seem to click.
但你和丹真的很合拍
We do...
我们的确如此
Or did,
或是曾经如此
before the thing with Serena.
在他和瑟琳娜的事之前
You have to tell her.
你得告诉她
Dan made Nate promise not to tell you, so...
丹让内特帮他保密,所以
You can't say anything, but he does have feelings for you.
你不能说出来,但他的确对你有感觉
He told us himself.
他亲口告诉我们的
Really?
真的
You should go for it, yeah.
你该争取一下,是的
My friend saw him around here this morning.
今早我朋友在这附近看见他了
He has an intimate relationship with alcohol,
他经常酗酒
so I figured I'd check all the bars first.
所以我就先在所有的酒吧打听
He doesn't drink here,
他没在这喝酒
but he looks very much like my new waiter.
但他看起来很像我的新侍者
Is he American, from New York?
他是美国人,从纽约来的吗
All I know is he came to Paris from,
我只知道他和我侄女
uh, Prague with my niece.
从布拉格来到巴黎
Well, if he's who I think he is, he could be in a lot of trouble.
如果他是我要找的人,他可能遇到不少麻烦
I-I need to talk to him.
我得和他谈谈
He doesn't do much talking, especially about himself.
他不怎么说话,尤其不谈自己的事
Please, sir,
求求你,先生
I've been to every bar in the neighborhood.
我已经把周围酒吧的门槛都踏烂了
And he's my stepbrother, and I'm very worried about him.
他是我的继兄,我很担心他
If you have any idea where he is, please...
如果你知道他在哪儿,拜托了
Tell me you didn't rob a bank.
你不是去抢银行了吧
My grandfather left me a small inheritance.
我祖父留给我一小笔遗产
I've just been waiting for the right thing to spend it on.
我一直在等待合适的时机花这笔钱
But it doesn't look small to me.
对我来说,这可不是一笔小钱
It's enough to get us to London, then Kerala.
足够我们途经伦敦,去喀拉拉邦了
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你真的想这么做吗
I've never been more sure of anything.
我从没这么确定过
Is it hot or cold in Kerala?
喀拉拉邦是热还是冷
Do we need shots?
我们要带短裤吗
And what do I pack?
我该带些什么
Chuck, it's you.
恰克,是你
Who's here?
是谁
Oh, hi. I'm Serena van der Woodsen.
你好,我是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
I'm--I'm really sorry to show up like this.
我很抱歉这样,出现
I've just been looking for Chuck everywhere.
我只是在到处找恰克
Henry, what is she talking about?
亨利,她说的是谁
I don't know. The man you're looking for is not here.
我不知道,你要找的人不在这儿
Holy Bruce Wayne, batman.
布鲁斯?韦恩,蜘蛛侠
It's one thing to hide who you really are.
隐瞒你的真实身份是一回事
It's another to pretend you don't exist.
假装不存在又是另一回事了
I had no idea
我都不知道
you had such deep appreciation for street food.
原来你这么喜欢街头食品
I'm quite surprised
我也很惊讶
that your favorite restaurant is on rue de la huchette.
你最喜欢的餐厅是在雨谢路
Yes, well, the masterpieces of The Louvre don't compare
是的,罗浮宫的杰作绝对比不上
to the simple pleasures of the kebab.
这些简易的烤肉串
Paris is complicated
巴黎很复杂
and beautiful...
也很美丽
much like you.
就像你一样
But you know what's even better than street food?
但你知道比街头小吃更好的是什么吗
Street artists.
街头艺术家
I heard there's an amazing bucket drummer
我听说在新桥地铁站附近
at the pont neuf metro station. Should we investigate?
有一个很棒的水桶鼓手,我们去看看吧
Well, I was thinking
其实,我更想开车带你去
more of a chauffeured drive in the country,
我父母正在参加的纪梵希展览会上看看
to the ball my parents are throwing for the givenchy exhibition.
就在附近的乡下
Oh! Givenchy was Audrey's favorite.
纪梵希是安德烈的最爱
Does that mean you-- you'll allow me to escort you
那这是不是意味着,你同意和我
to cheau de harou?
一起去那瞧瞧呢
Nothing would make me happier,
没有比这更让我开心的了
except maybe saving this for later.
或许待会再吃这个吧
Where's Milo?
米罗在哪
I gave him a bottle and
我给他拿了个奶瓶
put him down in your bedroom.
然后把他放到你的卧室了
You know, he should really have a nursery.
你真应该给他找个保姆
Yeah, I know. I've been meaning to get to that.
是啊,我也正有此意
You hungry?
饿了吗
Always. I can't remember the last time that
饿死了,我都记不清上次
I ate something that didn't come out of a... A box.
好好吃饭是什么时候了
Did you do all this?
是你做的吗
I thought you deserved a bottle, too.
我觉得你也需要有人照顾
You've been under so much pressure, I can't even imagine.
我都不敢想象,你的压力得多大
I really missed you.
我很想你
I missed you, too.
我也很想你
I know that I-I-I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in a while.
我知道我已经很久没睡个好觉了
I don't really know what I'm saying half the time.
很多时候我都开始胡言乱语了
But I'm so grateful that you've been here helping me.
但是你一直在这帮我,让我真的很感动
And after everything that--that, you know, I put your through,
尤其是在这一系列事情之后还把你卷进来
which I haven't even apologized for,
我甚至都没对你道过歉
I haven't explained it.
甚至我都没有解释过
Stop talking.
好了,别说了
You know I'm not good at that.
你知道我不擅长道歉
I think I can help.
我想我能帮你
I had a feeling you'd linger.
我就知道你不会就此离开的
I'm not gonna leave.
我不会离开的
Chuck, today I had to identify a body
恰克,今天警局叫我过去认尸
that the police thought was you.
他们认为那是你
Did you do something to that man?
你和那个人有什么瓜葛吗
If--if it was self-defense,
如果你是正当防卫的话
I'm sure that they would understand.
警方肯定不会冤枉好人的
I never touched that thief.
我连碰都没碰过那个贼
So is Blair right? Is this another one of your games?
那布莱尔猜对了,这又是你的游戏吗
Do I look like I'm playing?
我看起来像是在玩吗
I know more than anyone
我比谁都了解
what it's like to want to reinvent yourself.
想要重新做人应该是什么样子
But just because people are mad at you
但是就算因为人们很生你的气
doesn't mean you should disappear.
你也不该就这么玩失踪啊
My mom is really worried about you.
妈妈很担心你
I'm sure she'll come to celebrate my absence,
我知道她巴不得我失踪呢
as will all the people
还有那些从我出生之日起
who've wished me dead since the day I was born.
就盼着我死的人
I know things were bad in New York.
我知道在纽约情况很糟
But if you don't come home, you'll lose the Empire.
但如果你不回来,你就会失去帝国大厦
You'll lose everything you ever cared about.
你就会失去你曾在乎过的一切
I already lost the only thing I cared about.
我已经失去了我唯一在乎的
They can have everything else.
其他的随他们去吧
I don't know what you told that girl,
我不知道你是怎么跟那个女孩说的
but you can't turn your back on who you really are.
但是你不可能抛下过去的你
I'm going to see an old associate,
我要去见一个老伙计
picking up a passport with my new name on it.
去拿印着我新名字的护照
After today, there is no Chuck Bass.
今日过后,再也没有恰克?拜斯
I'm staying at Eleanor and Cyrus'
在你意识到这根本不可能之前
when you realize that's not true.
我会一直在埃莉诺那儿等你
Wow. That was, uh...
这真是...
Yeah.
很棒
I'll have to thank Nate the next time I see him.
下次再见到内特,我真得好好谢谢他
Nate? I'm sorry, but, I mean,
内特,不好意思,但是
I don't mean to be a credit hog, but that was all me.
这跟他有什么关系,刚才不都是我吗
No, I mean, I'm just-I'm glad that he told me.
我是说,我很高兴他告诉我了
Told you what?
告诉你什么
The truth.
真相
Wh--about what?
什么真相
Okay, after I told Nate that I was nervous
在我告诉内特我对你仍爱瑟琳娜
about you still being in love with Serena,
而感到局促不安之后
he said that it wasn't true
他告诉我那不是真的
and that you told him you still had feelings for me.
而且你还偷偷的告诉他你对我还有感觉
And there it is.
就是这样
I-I'll go.
我去吧
Okay.
好
Perhaps it should be tilted more.
也许它应该这么戴
Oh, wow. A coronation already? The date must've gone well.
都要加冕了啊,看来约会进行的不错啊
Oh, S., we walked, we talked, we laughed. S
我们在一起散步,聊天,大笑
I'd forgotten what it was like to just have fun with a guy.
他让我重新找回了那种快乐的感觉
And now I'm off to meet his parents at a ball.
现在我就要去参加宴会,见他的父母了
Just look at all the gowns he sent!
看他送过来的礼服
The fairy tale is back on
童话仍在上演
as long as the evil queen doesn't ruin it.
只要邪恶的王后不破坏它
Well, if you're talking about Chuck, don't worry.
如果你说的是恰克,别担心
The only person he wants to poison is himself.
他想毒死的只有他自己
You talked to Chuck? No. I don't care.
你和恰克谈过了,哦,我不在乎
I don't even wanna know what he said.
我甚至都不想知道他说了什么
I've been waiting all summer to feel sparkly again,
我用了整整一个夏天让自己重新闪耀夺目
and I won't be pulled back into the darkness.
我可不想回到黑暗里
You're right.
没错
Go live your fairy tale. Don't worry about Chuck.
回到你的童话世界里,不用担心恰克
If that is Didier Ludot,
如果是迪迪耶?吕多
tell them they should've been more prompt!
告诉他们动作得再快点
Now, you... This is all wrong.
现在你...这样不对
I can't believe your people invented the coiffure.
我真不敢相信是你们法国人发明了头饰
Yes. That's more like it.
对嘛,这样好多了
I can't even see myself!
我几乎都看不到自己了
Claire Von Rohr.
克莱尔?冯?罗尔
Gorgeous blonde.
漂亮的金发美女
Princeton.
来自普林斯顿
Oh, and look. Her family has a house by ours in Trancoso.
瞧,她家在特兰科索有处房子
Okay, yeah, she sounds great, but I-I don't get it.
她看起来是不错,但我不明白
What are you saying?
你在说什么
You're gonna go on a date with her.
你就要和她去约会了
Well, I thought the whole point was to be available.
我以为我们是要让瑟琳娜来找我
The point was for Dan not to be.
我们是要让丹不会成为你的威胁
You have to have somebody fabulous on your arm
你必须有个耀眼的女伴相陪
So Serena doesn't think
这样瑟琳娜才不会认为
that you spent the whole summer pining for her.
你整个夏天都在苦苦思念她
Here, let me call--
好了,我来打电话
Okay, listen, I appreciate the gesture,
好吧,非常感谢你这么热心的帮助
but you don't know Serena van der Woodsen.
但你不了解瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Not just any hot girl is gonna spark her jealousy.
不是随便找个性感美女就能让她嫉妒
So what are you saying? You have a better option?
什么意思,你有更好的选择吗
Louis, merci pour tout...
路易,谢谢你为我做的一切
No.
不
I can't do any more of these prince and pauper games.
我已经受够王子和贫民的游戏了
I'm sorry, madame.
抱歉,女士
Monsieur simply asked me to escort you
先生只是让我来接你
for one final touch before the gala.
在聚会前再和他见一面
Would you like to come with me to Harry Winston?
您愿意和我一起去哈利温斯顿吗
Would I?
可以吗
Is there some business you need to attend to before we go?
在我们走前您还要处理什么别的事吗
Nothing I have any interest in.
没什么能引起我兴趣的事了
Escort away.
开路
Blair, call me back.
布莱尔,回电
Remember when I told you not to worry about Chuck?
还记得我和你说不用担心恰克吗
Well, I was wrong.
我错了
Spotted--one American leaving Paris.
现场报道,一个美国人正要离开巴黎
Au revoir, l'enfant terrible.
再会,那些糟糕的过去
B., you know I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't serious.
布莱尔,不是紧急情况我不会打扰你的
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Finally.
终于
Inspector Chevalier, of course.
谢瓦利埃检察员,当然
Okay, I'll be right there.
好的,我马上过去
It's beautiful.
太美了
I mean, of course, they all are.
我是说,都很漂亮
Monsieur Grimaldi would want me to be sure it was perfect.
格里马尔迪先生希望我再确定一遍
Like that.
看那个
Carats, clarity, charisma.
超大克拉,清澈,魅力非凡
Not that I expect Louis to get me a ring so soon, but...
我还没指望路易这么快就送戒指,不过...
this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最漂亮的
I am sorry. This ring has already been sold.
抱歉,这个戒指已经卖出去了
Shouldn't you be out dealing with your own issues
你不是应该去处理你自己的问题吗
Instead of hunting me down?
别老跟着我
I didn't even know you were here. Why are you here?
我甚至都不知道你在这,你为什么在这
Why are you?
你又为什么在这
I see that you have found monsieur Bass' stolen property.
看来你已经见过拜斯先生的失窃物了
Mr. Bass' property?
拜斯先生的财产
The ring is his?
这个戒指是他的
That's why I'm here.
这就是为什么我会在这
Inspector chevalier asked me to claim it.
谢瓦利埃检察员叫我来认领
The thieves couldn't pawn such a valuable piece
这伙窃贼经常出没在布拉格
at their usual haunts in Prague,
这么值钱的东西没法出手
so they came to Paris
所以他们来巴黎
to try to return it for the cash.
想把它换成现金
Harry Winston knew monsieur Bass was the original purchaser.
哈利温斯顿知道拜斯先生是持有者
That's when they called us.
然后就给我们打了电话
And the body you saw was one of the thieves.
你看到的尸体是其中一个窃贼的
So why was Chuck's blood on the wallet?
那为什么钱包上会有恰克的血迹
Monsieur Bass would not let go of the ring.
拜斯先生不愿让他们拿走戒指
He fought them hard, so they shot him.
他激烈地反抗,所以窃贼就给了他一枪
Chuck was shot?
恰克中枪了
Let me explain...
让我来解释
what the hell, man?
兄弟,你在搞什么
You told Vanessa I had feelings for her?
你告诉瓦内萨我对她有感觉
I just thought you two were connecting.
我只是觉得你们有可能
Why are we whispering? Is she still here?
为什么我们要耳语,她还在这吗
Yeah, she's--yeah, just-- just keep whispering.
是的,继续耳语
Okay. Look, you guys spent all day together,
好吧,你们整天都在一起
Just the two of you.
只有你们两个
So? Just because things were great
所以呢,即使是这样
Doesn't give you the right to lie to her about me.
你也没有权利跟她说谎
Was it a lie?
那是个谎言吗
This is about Serena. It is, isn't it?
是因为瑟琳娜,是吗
Okay, I wouldn't have said anything to Vanessa
要不是看到你那条短信
If you hadn't lied about getting that text.
我才不会跟瓦内萨讲这些呢
What text?
什么短信
When's the last time you checked your phone?
你上次看手机是什么时候
Obviously not as recently as you did.
绝对是你看我手机之前
Oh, man.
天啊
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's from Serena.
对不起,是瑟琳娜的短信
I thought you saw it.
我以为你看过了
I got the same one.
我也收到同一条
Same one what?
同一条什么
Uh, it--it's a text from Serena.
是瑟琳娜的短信
Yeah.
是的
So she's interested in both of you?
看来她对你们俩都还有感觉
Yeah, that's kind of what it seems like.
看起来像是这样
Yeah, or she's interested in one of us,
又或许,她只对我俩中的一个有兴趣
and just wants to, like, let the other one down easy maybe.
然后想让另一个人不要太失落
Oh. Is that why you told me Dan had feelings?
所以你才告诉我丹对我有感觉吗
Yeah. I'm--I'm sorry, Vanessa.
是的,我很抱歉,瓦内萨
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
How stupid can I be
我怎么这么笨啊
to think you'd actually put Serena behind you?
竟然相信你已经把瑟琳娜忘了
Vanessa, I'm...
瓦内萨,我
Surprise!
给你个惊喜
It's time for an extreme nursery makeover.
是时候该大规模改造下婴儿房了
You know that ring was meant for you.
你清楚那枚戒指是准备给你的
He was gonna propose to you
他当时本想
on top of the empire state building.
在帝国大厦楼顶向你求婚
I can't care about that.
我不想管这事
It doesn't change what he did instead--Jenny Humphrey.
他对珍妮?汉弗瑞做过的事是不会改变的
B., I know how much he hurt you. B
我知道他伤害你有多深
He knows how much he hurt you.
他也很清楚自己伤害了你
That's why he signed over the empire
所以他把整个帝国集团和所有财产
and everything he owns to my mom.
都签署移交给了我妈妈
Well, hopefully she can run it
但愿她不需要涉足人肉交易
without entering the human flesh trade.
就能让整个集团正常运作
Blair, he's changing his name.
布莱尔,他把名字都改了
His landlady said he's on his way to the train station.
他的女房东说他正赶往火车站
This is Chuck we're talking about.
他是恰克啊
He really could just disappear.
他真的有可能彻底消失
If you're so torn up about it, stop him.
如果你真这么担心他,那就阻止他
You and I both know you're the only one that can do that.
你跟我都很清楚,只有你才能做到
If you'll excuse me, I have a ball to attend.
不好意思,我现在要去参加舞会了
Blair.
布莱尔
Blair, he almost died
布莱尔,为了护住那枚戒指
holding onto that ring
护住对你的希望
and to the hope of you.
他差点连命都丢了
I forgave him for something
在他做了那样不可原谅的事情后
that no one else in the world would ever get over.
我原谅了他
Then he turned around
然后他竟然
and did the one thing he knew I could never let go.
又做了件我永远不能释怀的事
But you don't need to forgive him.
你不需要原谅他
You don't even need to talk to him again after today.
今天过后你根本不需要再跟他说话
But I know you, and you will always regret it
但我知道,如果你就这样让他消失的话
if you do nothing and just let him disappear.
你会后悔一辈子的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know.
没关系
The truth is, I don't even know how I feel about Serena.
事实上我也不清楚我对瑟琳娜是什么感觉
I just... I want a clear shot at finding out without--
我只是想把事情理清楚
I--you don't have to say it.
你不必解释这些
Yeah.
没错
How do you feel about her?
你对她是什么感觉
I was in the middle of trying to figure that out
在乔治娜挺着大肚子来找我之前
when I was interrupted by the arrival of Georgina's swollen belly.
我也一直忙着想把这个理清楚
It was kinda--kinda hard to focus after that.
在那之后我就很难有精力想这事了
I'll take your word for it.
我相信你说的话
You know, and being with Vanessa--
跟瓦内萨一起
even if it is thanks to your meddling--felt good.
即使是在你的干预下,感觉还是很不错
And all of our problems from last year--Tisch, whatever--
去年的各种问题,悌西之类的
they just feel really, really small now.
突然就觉得微不足道了
Too bad she hates you.
可是她现在在恨你
Yeah, maybe.
是呀,可能吧
Or maybe it's for the best. I don't know.
塞翁失马吧,我也不清楚
Anyway, Serena gets back tomorrow.
不管怎样,瑟琳娜明天就回来了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么做呢
I knew it was too good to be true.
我就知道这一切太完美了,不可能是真的
Who is she?
她是谁
Just because you're dressed poorly
不要以为你穿的破破烂烂的
doesn't mean you're not Chuck Bass.
就不是恰克?拜斯了
Why would I want to be him?
我不想做恰克?拜斯
You should've told me you got shot.
你中枪了,你应该告诉我的
I'm surprised you didn't shoot me yourself.
我很惊讶你没有亲自开枪打我
I have, many times, in my dreams.
我试过,在梦里,好多次
The good ones.
一发即中
But if you were really hurt, I would want to know.
但如果你真的受伤了,我想知道
When I woke up, my I.D. was gone.
当我醒来时,我的身份证已经没了
Nobody knew who I was.
没有人知道我是谁
Nobody was coming to look for me.
没有人来找我
I realized I might be alive,
我意识到,虽然我活下来了
but Chuck Bass didn't have to be.
但恰克?拜斯却没有必要存在
Changing your name doesn't change who you are.
名字虽改,你心依旧
It's a good start,
但是个很好的开始
A chance to live simply, earn people's respect,
一个活得简单,赢得别人尊重
maybe become a person someone could love.
赢得别人的爱的机会
Someone did love you.
真的有人爱着你
And...
并且
you owe it to her
你也欠她的
and everyone else you're leaving behind
欠每个被你抛下的人
not to run away, which is what you're doing.
不要再这样逃避了
And I don't think that great man
我并不认为
you're talking about wanting to be
曾经有远大抱负的你
is a coward.
是个懦夫
I think he would face up to what he did.
我想你会勇于面对过去
I destroyed the only thing I ever loved.
我毁了我曾经唯一的真爱
I don't love you anymore.
我不再爱你了
But it takes more than even you
但即使是你
to destroy Blair Waldorf.
也不能毁掉布莱尔?霍道夫
Your world would be easier if I didn't come back.
没有我,你的生活会更安逸
That's true.
这倒是真的
But it wouldn't be my world without you in it.
但我的世界里也不能没有你
It doesn't feel right to be in New York without you.
没有你的纽约很别扭
Did the plane ride back to reality
飞机已经把你送回
land you on either Nate or Dan?
内特或丹的身旁了吗
Not exactly.
没有
How could you spend seven hours on a plane
你怎能在飞机上看了七个小时浪漫喜剧
with a library of romantic comedies and not find clarity?
还没拿定主意呢
Trust me, I tried.
相信我,我努力了
I even made a list of pros and cons.
我甚至还列了个利弊表格
Dan--good shoulder to cry on.
丹,有可依偎的臂膀
Nate--good shoulders.
内特,坚实的臂膀
Well, as long as you promise
你承诺过
that gossip girl won't find out before I do.
我会先于八卦天后知道答案
I have a poll to win.
你答应过的
I promise. How are you?
我保证,你现在如何
Well, I ate too many meringues at lunch,
午饭糕饼吃多了
But talking to chuck made me realize what I want, too.
但和恰克的谈话后,我明白了自己的所求
Good. Well, I hope you get it then.
很好,希望你能如愿以偿
Merci, mon amie.
谢谢,我的朋友
Thank you for calling me. And you're right. I'm sorry.
谢谢你来找我,你是对的,我很抱歉
It was wrong for me to interfere.
我不应该介入
Well, what was wrong was for me
我这是怎么了
to hand over control of my life
为什么会让
to a beautiful girl I just met in a restaurant.
刚在餐厅相识的女生,管控我的生活呢
Seriously, what was up with that?
真的,这到底是怎么了呢
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
Blame all here. No more life coach.
说教结束,到此为止
Friends?
还是朋友吧
Friends.
还是朋友
I'd like to apologize to Dan as well.
我也想向丹道歉
I know this might actually sound weird,
我知道这听起来很怪
But I'm--I'm glad that yesterday happened.
但我很高兴昨天发生了那事
Why?
为什么
Because after your publicly broadcast pajama party
在舞会上和瑟琳娜的事尽人皆知之后
with serena, you thought I needed more humiliation?
你觉得我脸丢的还不够吗
No. No. Because last night when I read on "Gossip girl"
不,昨晚,我从八卦天后新闻上得知
that Serena had boarded a plane home,
瑟琳娜登上了回程飞机
I didn't care.
我并不在乎
All I could think about was making things right with you.
我只想正确地解决和你的事
Now whatever's happened in the past.
无论曾发生过什么
Right here, right now.
此时此刻
I wanna be with you.
我想和你在一起
I hope your calling me means your business is complete.
我希望你来找我,意味着事情已经解决了
It is.
是的
I'm sorry I distracted you from your parents' ball.
很抱歉把你从你父母的舞会上支开
In paris, there's always another ball.
巴黎,永远都有舞会
The Sarkozys are saluting jerry lewis tomorrow night,
萨科齐会于明晚谒见杰里?路易斯
If you're not otherwise engaged.
如果你有空
There's nothing I'd rather do than salute Jerry Lewis.
没有比谒见杰里?路易斯更重要的事了
But...
但是
I can't live in this fairy tale.
我不能生活在这个童话里
I promise this is not a story for little girls.
我保证,这不是哄小女生的童话
But...
但是
I've been using it
我曾借此
to run away from my real life on the upper east side.
逃避在上东区的真实生活
Someone there did something for me that I have to honor.
我在那儿还有要做的事
Will I ever see you again?
还能再见吗
You can always come find me.
你可以随时来找我
It's worth a hell of a lot more than a glass slipper.
比水晶鞋贵多了
Look, Milo, you have a nursery. Isn't it beautiful?
米罗,你的保姆漂不漂亮
It is. He's a lucky boy.
漂亮,他真幸运
Rufus!
鲁弗斯
Is this the David netto crib that I ordered?
这是我定的大卫网式婴儿床吗
Oh, it's Dan and Jenny's.
不,这是丹和珍妮用过的
I got it out of storage.
我在储藏室找到的
I wouldn't want my grandson sleeping in anything else.
我不想我的外孙睡在其他地方
I couldn't agree with you more. What changed your mind?
完全同意,是何改变了你的想法
You.
是你
I'll never be sure
我从不确信
if Georgina's telling me the whole truth,
乔治娜说的是否都是真的
But Dan is my son, and I'm not gonna bail on him.
但是丹是我的儿子,我必须履行我的责任
And if I'm wrong,
而且如果我错了
how much time have I lost with this little guy
我会损失多少与宝宝相处的时间
'cause I let my suspicions get the better of me?
只因为我被怀疑所扰
Aw. Here. I'm gonna go cancel the other crib.
我要取消那个婴儿床的预定
Would you take him?
你能帮我抱着他吗
Okay. Sure. Hello, buddy.
当然,你好,宝贝
Thank you.
谢谢
Milo, I think you have the Humphrey jaw.
米罗,你的下颚很汉弗瑞
Mom! Hey!
妈妈
Serena. Hi!
瑟琳娜
Oh! Darling, what are you doing here?
亲爱的,为何来这儿
Laryssa told me where you were.
勒瑞萨告诉我你在这儿
I came straight from the airport.
我刚下飞机就直奔过来
Well, we have a surprise for you.
我们给你准备了惊喜
Great, but first, I wanna find Dan and Nate.
多谢,但我想先去见见丹和内特
Okay.
好吧
Find me? I'm right here.
找我,我就在这
Dan! And Vanessa.
丹,和瓦内萨
Hey, Serena.
瑟琳娜
Nate.
内特
Juliet.
茱丽叶
Hi.
你好
Hi. Nice to meet you.
好啊,很高兴见到你
Hey, Serena.
瑟琳娜
Rufus and... Baby?
鲁弗斯和...宝宝
This is Milo. He's my son.
这是米罗,他是我儿子
Son?
儿子
You saw me four months ago.
你四个月前见过我
If you thought I was pregnant,
如果你觉得那时候我像怀孕了的话
then I'm offended.
我可不太高兴
Okay, is someone gonna help fill me in?
好吧,有人能告诉我怎么回事吗
Not it.
抱歉
Yeah, I-I-I will explain everything.
恩,我会解释清楚的
Just, uh, just sit down. I gotta get him a bottle.
不过请先坐下吧,我得先喂他喝点牛奶
Uh, I'll get it.
我来拿
With Dan spotted kissing Vanessa
丹亲吻了瓦内萨
and Nate's early morning coffees with a new blonde,
内特和一个陌生的金发美女吃早茶
It looks like the oddsmakers have taken a beating.
看来某人打击不小
Serena van der woodsen
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
will be walking onto Columbia's campus single.
要形单影只地走进哥伦比亚大学了
This poll is now closed,
本回合结束
and nobody won.
没有赢家
DID YOU CHOOSE?
选好了吗
THEY CHOOSE FIRST.
他们已先做了选择
So when I grabbed your hand back there, you seemed to like it.
你好像很喜欢我拉着你的手
Was that just a part of the act,
这只是在演戏
or do I actually have a shot at a date?
还是我俩真的有机会约会呢
You've been over Serena for, like, seven minutes.
你和瑟琳娜拜拜才不到七分钟
You're not ready for me yet.
你还没准备好和我在一起
And when I am?
什么时候算准备好
You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找我
Just as every summer ends,
和每个暑假一样
all tourists come home, all dreamers wake up,
旅行者从远方归来,生活的美梦被现实唤醒
and new problems are born.
新的麻烦也应运而生
What's all this?
这都是什么
Oh, it was laying around the nursery.
我在育婴室地上捡来的
I thought I'd put it into a baby book for Dan.
我想我可以把它们做成婴儿书给丹
That's a good idea. Oh, is this Milo's hospital bracelet?
好主意,哦,这是米罗在医院的手环
Yeah. Look how tiny his wrist was.
是啊,看看他的手腕有多小
Huh. Either this is a mistake or...
嗯,这是弄错了还是...
Or what?
还是什么
Milo's bracelet says his blood type is o-negative.
手环上写着他的血型是O型阴性
That's a universal donor. That's not common.
这可是万能血型,很少见
Rufus, enough conspiracy theories.
鲁弗斯,不要再提阴谋论了
Look, the closest you've been to medical school
你跟医学院唯一能扯上关系的就是
is having a lincoln hawk song licensed for "Chicago hope."
为"芝加哥希望之星"唱过一首林肯鹰的歌
When Dan got his appendix out as a kid,
丹小时候做了阑尾手术
I banked some blood just in case something went wrong.
为以防万一我去存储了些血样
He's a.B.-Positive, same as me.
他是B型阳性,跟我一样
Okay, so Georgina is type o.
好吧,这么说乔治娜是O型血
I'm sure she is. Likely, so is Milo's real father.
显然,还有米罗的亲生父亲
And just like that,
就这样
A pretty girl's ugly secret is revealed.
一个美丽女孩的丑陋秘密被揭露了
I had to improvise, but it's done.
我只能随机应变,不过结束了
I'll see you soon, and we'll talk about what's next.
一会见,我们来商量下一步该怎么做
Take care. Hang in there.
保重,坚持住
I miss you.
我会想你的
When you didn't come home last night,
昨晚你没回来
I assumed you'd left with that girl.
我以为你跟那个女孩一起离开了
I owe you an apology.
我得向你道歉
I don't expect you to understand, but where I'm from,
我并不期待你能理解,但在我来的地方
people lie and cheat and destroy whoever gets in their way.
人们用谎言和骗局摧毁任何妨碍他们的人
I did it better than any of them.
我最擅长的就是这些
When you dragged me in from the alley,
当你在小巷里把我拉进屋
You didn't just save my life.
你不仅仅救了我的命
You gave me the hope of a new one.
还给了我新的希望
Well, the you I've been living with
反正,和我在一起的你
never did anything to be ashamed of.
从没做过什么需要羞愧的事
I hope...
我希望...
I hope you'll bring some of him with you back to your world.
我希望你能把"他"带回你的世界
I fully intend to...
如果你跟我一起走
if you'll come with me.
那会更好
To New York?
去纽约
You got me a ticket?
你给我买票了
We don't need tickets.
我们不需要机票
I'm Chuck Bass.
我是恰克?拜斯
But no matter what the new season brings,
不过,无论新的季节带来了什么
We'll always have Paris.
我们仍然拥有巴黎
Bisou bisou, Gossip girl.
Bisou bisou 八卦天后