Previously on the Vampire Diaries...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
You said you don't kill to survive.
你说过你不通过吸人血维持生存
Animal blood keeps me alive
动物血能让我维持生存
But not as strong as Damon.
但没有达蒙那么强大
Hello, brother. Damon.
你好,弟弟,达蒙
Stefan finally fessed up. Stay away from me.
斯特凡最终还是坦白了,离我远点
That necklace contains an herb called vervain.
项链里面装有一种叫马鞭草的草药
It protects you from being compelled.
它能保护你不受控制
I will keep your secret, but...
我会保守秘密,但是
I can't be with you, Stefan.
我不能跟你在一起了,斯特凡
What is that? A very important crystal.
那是什么,一块非常重要的水晶
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
你是巫师还是灵媒
Technically gram says I'm a witch.
准确地说,外婆说我是一个女巫
There was a time when this town was
过去有段时间,这个镇的人
Very much aware of vampires
对于吸血鬼知道得太多
Five bodies all drained off blood.
五具被吸干了血的尸体
They've come back.
他们回来了
You just don't wanna die, do you?
你就是不想死,对吗
She's transitioning. Into what?
她在转化,转化成什么
A vampire.
吸血鬼
I don't know what's wrong with her.
我真不明白她怎么了
She'll be fine. No
她会没事的,不
We'll all be fine. Vicky
一切都会好起来的,薇姬
I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody,
我会确保她不会伤害任何人
Elena. I promise you.
埃琳娜,我保证
All right, later, man. See you, bro.
好的,晚些时候见,再见,兄弟
Hi, Ty
嗨,泰
Vicky?
薇姬
Everyone is looking for you.
大家都在找你
I know.
我知道
What's wrong, Vick? I'm so cold.
发生什么事了,薇,我好冷
You are on drugs. Everyone thinks you are off on a bender.
你又嗑药了,大家都认为你嗑药过量死了
I wish
那倒好了
What happened in the woods? Vicki?
在森林里发生了什么,薇姬
Those kids that were killed.
为什么那些人都死了
What did you see?
你看到什么了吗
I'm so scared.
我好怕
Come here.
过来
It's ok. I will take you home.
没关系,我送你回家
I can't control it. Control what?
我无法控制,控制什么
I am so...hungry, Ty.
我好,饥饿,泰
And it won't go away
而且饥饿感怎么也挥之不去
What did you on?
你到底吃了什么了
What drugs did you take?
你到底嗑了什么药了
I want it. I'm so hungrey, Ty.
我想要,我太饿了,泰
OK, look, I'll get you something to eat.
听着,我去给你弄点东西来吃
Just sit back. Let's just get you home.
先靠在椅背上,我先送你回家
Vicky, what is wrong with you? Vick!
薇姬,你怎么了,薇姬
Let go of me.
放开我
What's going on here, Stefan?
到底是怎么回事,斯特凡
What's wrong with her?
她到底是怎么了
You don't talk. Screw you, dude.
你没有资格说话,去你妈的,小瘪三
Dude, really? Dude...
小瘪三,是吗,小瘪三
Damon, don't.
达蒙,不要
Oh, come on. who's gonna miss this idiot?
得了吧,他就算死了也没人会可惜
Don't you hurt him.
你竟敢打他
Forget what you saw here tonight.
忘记你今晚所见到的一切
None of us were here.
我们都不曾在此出现过
Sorry. Oh, no, it's cool. I'm done
不好意思,噢,没关系,我已经好了
You are up early. Where are you going?
你起这么早,是要去哪儿
Police station. They are organizing
警察局,他们组织了
A search party for Vicky, so...
寻找薇姬的搜寻队,所以
Wait. Shouldn't you be going to school?
等等,你不是应该去上学吗
You are kidding me, right?
你在跟我开玩笑,是吧
You shouldn't skip school.
你不应该逃课的
If they find her, we will know.
如果他们找到了她,我们会知道的
That's what cellphones are for.
大家不是都有手机吗
Your lips keep moving. I don't know why.
你唠叨个不停,我完全听不懂
Yeah?
喂
Matty?
马特
Vicky, where are you? Are you OK?
薇姬,你在哪儿,你还好吧
Yeah, I'm OK.
嗯,我很好
Tell me where you are. I'll come and get you.
告诉我你在哪儿,我来接你
No, Matty. I just need some time
不要,马特,我需要一些时间
To figure things out.
去想清楚一些事情
Just know that I'm OK. Please don't worry about me.
你只要知道我没事就行了,别担心我
I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here
我不明白我为什么还得被困在这儿
Why can I just go home?
我为什么不能回家
Because you are changing, Vicky.
因为你正在转化,薇姬
And it is not something you want to do alone.
如果我们不帮你,你会非常痛苦
There is nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here.
关于我杀的那个罗根,报上一点消息也没有
Not a word.
一个字都没提
Someone has covered it up.
有人掩饰了这件事
What is that?
那是什么
It's a very special, very old compass.
一个非常古老,非常特别的指南针
What was Logan Fell doing with it.
罗根·费尔试图用它干什么事
Aren't you curious?
你就不好奇吗
Well, If you are so worried that somebody is onto you
如果你真这么担心有人要算计你
Why don't you just leave town, Damon?
你为什么不干脆离开这个镇,达蒙
we should all be worried.
我们都应该有所提防
Hey, I'm hungrey.
嘿,我饿了
Do you have anything to eat?
你们有什么吃的吗
Here.
拿着
What is it?
这是什么
It's what you are craving.
这就是你身体需要的东西
Don't lie to the girl.
别对那女孩儿撒谎
So not what you are craving,
这才不是你想要的东西呢
But it will do in a pinch. Right, Stef
不过可以凑合凑合,对吧,斯特
What is it? Yeah, What is it?
这是什么,对啊,这是什么
It's skunk, saint bernard, banbi?
是臭鼬,圣伯纳德狗,还是斑比鹿的血
Go on, give it a try.
来,尝一口
She is new. She needs people blood.
她是新转化的,她需要的是人血
She can't sustain on that stuff.
她无法靠那东西维持生存的
Yeah, why can't I have people blood? Yeah.
是啊,为什么我不能吸人血,就是
Because it's wrong to pray on innocent people, Vicky.
因为吸食无辜的人的鲜血是罪恶的,薇姬
You don't have to kill to feed.
你不必为了吸血而杀人
Just find someone really tasty,
你只要找个血液美味的人
And then erase their memory afterwards.
吸完后消除他们的记忆就行了
So easy.
很简单的
No, no, no.
不,不,不
There's no guarantee that you can control yourself, Ok?
你无法保证到时会控制好自己
It takes years to learn that.
那需要几年时间的学习
You could easily kill somebody,
你可能会轻易地夺走一条生命
And then you have to carry that with you for the rest of your life.
然后你的余生都将背负着强烈的罪恶感
Which, if I haven't made clear, is eternity.
我必须提醒你,余生意味着永远啊
Don't listen to him
别听他乱扯
He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line
他和我们就不是一个世界的人
I say, snatch, eat, erase
要我说,就是捕获,嗜咬,消除
Hey, look at me. We choose our own path
嘿,看着我,选择权在我们身上
our values and our actions. They define where we are.
价值观和行为,将决定我们是怎样的人
OK, count deepak
真受不了,大道德家
I am out of here.
我要走了
Can I have some more?
还能再来点吗
Is Stephen here?
斯特凡在吗
Yep.
在
Where is he?
在哪呢
And good morning to you, liittle Miss I'monaMission.
早上好啊,"肩负使命"小姐
How can you be so arrogant and glib
你怎么还能如此自大,油腔滑调
After everything you've done?
你想想自己做了多少坏事
And how can you be so brave and stupid
你又怎么能如此勇敢而又愚蠢
to call a vampire arrogant and glib?
竟敢这样诋毁一个吸血鬼
If you wanna me be dead and I'll be dead.
如果你想要我死的话,我早就死了
Yes, you were.
没错
And I'm not. Yet.
但我没死,还没而已
Where is Stephen? He's upstairs.
斯特凡在哪,在楼上
Singing "The rain in Spain", knock yourself out.
在唱《西班牙之雨》,自己进去吧
Stephen?
斯特凡
Yes.
在这里
Where is Vicki?
薇姬在哪儿
She's upstairs.
在楼上
What happens now?
现在怎么办
Because my brother is out there searching for her
我弟弟正和镇里的人一起
With the rest of the town.
在满世界找她
What do I tell him? I'm working with her.
我该怎么对他说,我正在帮薇姬
But, it's gonna take time
但是,需要时间
She's a very volatile and impusive personality
她反复无常,容易激动
She is a drug user.
她还吸毒
I mean all that's gonna play a part in how she reponds to this.
那些都会对她有很大的影响
So she is a vampire with issues?
所以说她是个"问题吸血鬼"吗
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
Because I'm lying to everyone I care about.
我在对所有我在乎的人撒谎
What's gonna happen to her?
她接下来会怎样啊
I'll keep her here with me
我会看着她的
Until I know that she is safe.
直到她不再有危害性
How long is that?
到底要多久啊
We can talk about that later.
我们过会儿再谈
Hey, Vicki
嘿,薇姬
How are you?
你还好吗
How am I? You're kidding, right?
还好吗,你在开玩笑吧
Was our family burned in the witch trials?
我们的先人在巫师审判中被烧死了吗
No, the girls that were persecuted in Salem
不,在塞勒姆被处决那些女孩们
were entirely innocent.
完全是无辜的
You have to have more than ignorance to trap a real witch.
要捉住真正的巫师,没有足够的智慧是不行的
How did we end up in Mystic Falls?
那我们怎么又到了神秘瀑布镇呢
Our family fled Salem in 1692,
我们家族于1692年离开塞勒姆
And relocated here.
然后就定居这里了
Our ancesters lived in secrecy for over a hundred years.
先祖们在此隐居100多年了
It's important that we still do.
我们现在也仍然必须隐瞒身份
Grams. Everybody knows you're a witch.
外婆,人人都知道你是女巫
They also know it's absurd, can't be true.
他们同时也认为很荒唐可笑,不可能是真的
I'm just a cooky lady that teaches occult at the university.
我只是在大学教玄学的一个诡异女人罢了
No one really believes.
没人真的相信
They just poke fun. And let'em.
他们只是为了好玩而已,那就由他们去吧
Just don't let them know the truth.
别让他们知道真相就行了
Where is the witchcraft?
那我们的巫术呢
You've been talking history for two days.
你讲历史都讲了两天了
And I wanna go to the fun part.
我想听听有趣的
It's not meant to be fun.
那不是有趣
It's real, and it's serious.
那是真实并且严肃的
And you must understand before you practice.
在你运用巫术之前,必须要明白这些
Aren't you late for school?
你上课快迟到了吧
You never should have trusted that Logan
你根本不应该相信罗根
Weasel with that watch. How many are we dealing with?
带着怀表消失了,到底有多少吸血鬼
Well, that coroner thinks one.
验尸官说是一个
Something about the wound radius and the jaw pattern
依据是那脖子和下巴的伤口形状
Are we in danger?
我们有危险吗
I mean if it found the watch and knows we know
如果它找到表,并且知道我们知情了
And could it come after us?
它会来找麻烦吧
And should I even be saying "it"
我都不知道该称"它"
Or he, or she
还是"他"或是"她"
If they have any historical knowledge of the town
如果他们对镇上的历史有些许的了解
And they'll know where the watch come from.
就会知道表是从哪里来的了
So yes, we could very much be in danger.
所以,是的,我们处境非常危险
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么做
Just keep quiet, we can't have the entire town aware of this,
保密,千万不能弄得人尽皆知
We need to find him before he finds us.
并在他找到我们之前找到他
Hey, man.
好啊,兄弟
I heard they are putting together a search party for Vicki.
听说大家正在满世界地找薇姬
She just called, she's OK.
她刚才打电话来了,她没事
Oh, good. It's great.
那太好了
I figured you must've been going out of your mind.
你肯定都快发疯了吧
A little bit, yeah.
是啊,差点就疯了
I was just gonna offer
我也正想帮忙
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
I appreciate it.
我很感激
I have got your costume. It's all here.
我帮你拿了服装,都在这里了
Seriously? Come on
不是吧,拜托
Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween
就不能兴奋地庆祝一下万圣节吗
I just wanna have fun
我只是想玩玩而已
You know, Just some silly, fluffy, Damonfree fun.
只是一种愚蠢,无聊,没有达蒙的快乐
Isn't this the one you got from Damon?
这不是你从达蒙那里拿的吗
Yep. Wear or toss it. I don't care
对,或戴或扔随便你,我不管
I just want it gone.
我只是不想再看到它
Have you seen Elena?
看见埃琳娜了吗
Do you know what she is wearing?
你知道她要穿什么吗
I was with grams all weekend. I haven't talked to her.
我整个周末都和外婆在一起,还没和她联系
Maybe, she's with Stephen.
或许她和斯特凡在一起
Riding to his castle on his white horse
骑着白马到他的城堡去吗
Don't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles.
别酸了,会长皱纹的
Coffee is our friend.
咖啡很好
It's the caffeine. It circulates through our veins
咖啡因能让我们血液循环加速
And warms our bodies.
让身体暖和
So we are not so cold to the touch.
这样别人碰到我们就不会觉得太冷
What if I wanna drink human blood?
如果我想喝人血怎么办
You gotta have to learn to live with that urge.
你得学着习惯那种冲动
And fight it one a daily basis, one day a time.
每天和它斗争一次
Oh, God. Don't start with that whole little twelve steps thing.
天啊,简直跟戒瘾的步骤一样
School Counselor has been down that road
学校辅导员已经说得够多了
And it doesn't work for me.
那对我没用
It can work. It's your choice, Viki.
有用的,全在于你自己的选择,薇姬
So you've never tasted human blood.
这么说你从未吸过人血
Not in a long time.
很久没有了
How long?
多久
Years and years.
很多年
I'm not proud of my past behavior.
我对过去的行为深感愧疚
Oh, does this sketchy feeling ever go away
这抓狂的感觉就不能消停一会吗
It's like I have a massive hangover
就像是那种超级难受的宿醉
This daylight thing is a bitch
不能见光真他妈的烦透了
I need more blood.
我需要吸血
Where's your bathroom? I have to pee.
厕所在哪儿,我要小便
Why do I have to pee? I thought I was dead.
为什么我想上厕所,我不是已经死了吗
I'm going to, Un I'm gonna get her some more.
我出去一下,再给她多弄点回来
Right.
好
I will be quick.
我很快回来
False alarm. My body's feeling really funky.
尿不出来,我身体感觉很古怪
It's a good funk, but it's wierd
但还不错,虽然很奇怪
Who are you calling? Jeremy
你在给谁打电话,杰里米
Viki, you can't see Jeremy any more
薇姬,你不能再见杰里米了
Oh, come on. Don't you start.
算了吧,你没资格管我
I'm gonna see whoever I wanna see
我想见谁就见谁
Even though you could hurt him?
即使你可能会伤害他吗
I would never hurt Jeremy
我绝不会伤害他
I know you think that
我知道你这么觉得
But I can't take that risk
但我不能冒险
You gonna have to let Jeremy go now Oh really
现在不能和杰里米再来往,是吗
And how long have you been preparing
你是不是很早就想对我说
A "you're not good enough" speech?
我配不上你弟弟啊
I assume it predates the vampire thing.
肯定是在我尚未变成吸血鬼之前吧
All I'm saying is
我只想说
Jeremy is not geting involved in any of this.
不要把杰里米卷入这些事情里面来
I mean it, Viki.
我是认真的,薇姬
Or what?
否则呢
Let's get one thing straight, you perky little bitch
让我给你讲清楚一点,你个小贱人
You had my brother whipped for 15 years.
你让我哥哥在你身上耗了15年
15 years, and then you dumpted him.
15年啊,然后你又甩了他
When I look at you
我一看见你
That is all I see
就想到这些
Just so you know.
你明白了吧
And I'm gonna see Jeremy whenever I wanna see Jeremy
我高兴什么时候见杰里米,就什么时候见
Because I have some fun new toys to play with,
因为我有新玩意儿要跟他分享
And I won't think twice about ripping your little head off.
如果我想要你的命,也绝不会手软的
You got it
听明白了吗
She threatened me She's on edge
她威胁我,她烦躁狂乱
Imagining every sense in your body operating at super speed
想象一下,所有身体感官都在急速运转
I mean, she's uncomfortable in her own skin,
她尚未适应急速变化的身体
And then when you throw in her other issues
然后你又用话刺激她
How long before it settles? Hours, days, weeks?
要多久才能稳定,几小时,几天,还是几星期
There's no rule book.
没有特定的时间
Well how long before you learn to control it
那你是多久才学会控制自我的
A while
相当长
But I didn't have anybody helping me.
但当年没有人帮助我
I have to do it on my own.
所有的都得我自己来
The thing is
问题在于
It's hard to resist certain people,
会感到很难抗拒一些人
Espercially when you are new.
尤其是刚刚转化之初
It's difficult to separate your feelings.
很难将各种感觉分清
Love, lost, anger, desire
爱,迷失,愤怒和欲望
It can all blur into one urge,
所有复杂的情感都会化作
Hunger
饥渴
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means that Jeremy can't see her. Not now
就是说杰里米不能见她,至少现在不能
She might not be able to resist him,
她可能无法抗拒他
And she could hurt him.
可能会伤到他
Or worse
甚至害死他
I'm not gonna let anybody get hurt.
我不会让任何人受伤的
I need to get going
我得走了
Elena
埃琳娜
Please Stephan. This is only so much I can take.
求你了,斯特凡,我已经受够了
What are you doing
你在干什么
Just contemplating the next hundred years
为接下来的一百年做打算
Why did you do it
你为何将我转化
I was...
我
Bored
无聊了
You did this to me out of boredom
你就因为无聊,把我变成吸血鬼吗
It's one of the pitfalls of eternity.
永生的问题之一就是无聊
Now I'm bored
我已经无聊了
And all I can think about is blood.
我只想要吸血
I just want some blood.
我满脑子都是血
I can't think about anything else. What is that about?
其他什么也不想,我是怎么了
That'll ease up.
慢慢会好点的
You've just been cooped up all day.
你整天都被关在这里
Let's go Where?
走吧,去哪儿
Your life was pathetic.
你活着的时候很可悲
Your afterlife doesn't have to be.
死了就应该精彩点了
What are you doing
你要干什么
She's been cooped up in your room all day.
她被关在你房里一整天了
She is not Anne Frank.
她又不是安妮·弗兰克
No no no no
不行不行
Now is not the time for this.
现在不能带她出去
If you are gonna teach her, teach her.
如果你要当她的吸血鬼老师,就好好教她
Show her what it's all about.
让她看看吸血鬼的生活
She could hurt someone
她可能会伤害别人
I'm not taking her to Disneyland.
我又不带她去迪斯尼
We're going in the front yard.
我们就去院子走走
Come on
来吧
Bad idea, Damon
真是个馊主意,达蒙
She is a vimpire, Stephan.
她是个吸血鬼,斯特凡
She should know the perks.
她应该知道些当吸血鬼的好处
Like what?
比如什么
Like...
比如
Whoa. How did you do that?
你是如何做到的
Come on, Viki
试试,薇姬
Live a little. No pun intended
活出精彩,我不是在一语双关
Uh, my bad.
我的错
Matt?
马特
Vicki?
薇姬
Is that you?
是你吗
Get in here.
进来啊
In a minute.
等一下
Please come inside, I've been worried.
快进来吧,我一直担心你
Thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地,你没事
Where were you, Vick.
你上哪儿去了,薇姬
It's no big deal. Drop it already.
没什么大不了的,别问了
Three people were murdered in the woods.
林子里有三个人被谋杀了
The cops were looking for you, they wanna qustion you.
警察一直在找你,他们想找你问话
They know where I live.
他们知道我住哪儿
Everyone was worry about you.
每个人都很担心你
I'm back now, just let it go.
我现在回来了,别再提了
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
I had a freaking search party out looking for you...
我专门组织了搜寻队找你
When you were off on your crazy drug trip.
而你却吸毒吸得神志不清
And you want me to let it go?
结果你想让我别提了
My head hurts.
我的头好痛
You think?
别说瞎话
Stefan, what are you doing here?
斯特凡,你来这儿干嘛
Is Vicki home? Yeah.
薇姬在家吗,在
Can I see her please?
我能见见她吗
Dot's let him in, I don't want him in here.
别让他进来,我不想他进来
Did he do something to you?
他对你做了什么吗
No, I just don't want him in here.
没有,我只是不想他进来
Just let me come in, so I can explain myself.
让我进去吧,我能说明情况
I don't know what's going on, but I think you'd leave now.
我不知道发生了什么,但我想你该走了
Matt, please.
马特,拜托了
No, Stefan.
不行,斯特凡
You get to call me, Vicki.
薇姬,你得打给我
I don't get what's going on with you. Just call me, please.
我不知道你怎么了,打给我吧,拜托
So, do you wanna hang out tonight?
今晚想出去玩吗
We can go to the Halloween thing at school.
我们可以去学校参加万圣节派对
It could be fun.
会很好玩的
Good, sure, sounds...sounds fun,
好的,当然,听起来...很有意思
Can't wait.
都等不及了
I know you are upset about Vicki.
我知道你很担心薇姬
I heard you called Matt.
我听到你打电话给马特了
But you can't be with her.
但你不能跟她在一起
She needs to get better.
她需要先好起来
The best thing you can do for her is let her go.
你能为她做的最好的事,就是忘掉她
What does that even mean, let her go?
你那话什么意思,忘掉她?
Oh, okay, sure. Since we're such experts on letting people go, right?
噢,是啊,我们最擅长遗忘了,对吧
I know you may not see it yet.
我知道你也许还不清楚情况
But trust me, Jer, it's for the best.
但是相信我,杰里,这对大家都好
For months from Mum and Dad dead, I feel like a crap.
爸妈走后几个月里,我都觉得自己是个废物
Like nothingreallyevenmattered crap.
对我来说一切都变得无所谓
All of a sudden, I got these moments,
突然,出现那么一些时刻
And things started to feel just a little bit better,
让我觉得情况在慢慢好起来
And Vicki was in every single one of them.
而在那些时刻里,都有薇姬的存在
So you may not see it. But trust me.
你可能不明白,但相信我
Keeping me away from her is not for the best.
拆散我们绝不是为大家好
Cider for the ladies? It's a Lockwood special.
二位要来点苹果汁吗,洛克伍德家族特制哦
No way, last year I was hang over untill Thanksgiving.
才不喝呢,去年我醉到感恩节才清醒过来
Lightweight. I am going to drink
小意思,我喝点
Untill someone is hot enough to make out with me.
直到有帅哥来跟我亲热
Sounds like a plan.
好主意
How many Martinis have you had?
你喝了几杯马提尼了
Ahh, don't start with me.
别管我
Can we go now? We're late for the halloween party.
我们走吧,参加万圣节派对已经迟到了
Let's go.
走吧
So go ahead.
你走吧
I'd like to finish my drink.
我要把酒喝完
Let me guess.
我来猜猜看
Daisy Buchanan.
你扮的是黛西·贝肯尼
I love a good Gatsby look.
我喜欢你扮出的盖茨比神韵
I've met you before.
我以前见过你
Aren't you Caroline Forbes' boyfriend?
你不是卡罗琳·福布斯的男友吗
Ah, she had a schoolgirl crush on me, but
她对我就是那种小女生的迷恋,但是...
It's cute. But I had to let her down easy.
很可爱,但我必须拒绝她
It's Damon, right?
你叫达蒙,对吧
Oh, you remember me.
你记得我啊
You have a face that's hard to forget.
你的脸让人过目不忘嘛
What's your last name, Damon?
你姓什么,达蒙
Salvatore. Salvatore?
塞尔瓦托,塞尔瓦托?
Are you in any relation with Zach?
你和扎克是亲戚吗
Zach is my uncle.
扎克是我叔叔
How do you know Zach?
你怎么认识扎克的
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Yes, because something is in my eye.
没事,有东西进眼睛了
Well, I know Zach from the Founders' Council.
我在创立者协会上认识他的
You know, the Salvatores were one of this town's Original saddles.
塞尔瓦托家族是镇上的创始家族之一
Yes, they were.
是的,没错
I wasn't aware that Zach was a member.
我不知道扎克也是协会成员
I just recently move back home
我最近才搬回来
and haven't really had a chance to meet many of his friends.
尚没机会见见他的朋友们
Would you tell him to return my calls.
你能让他给我回电话吗
I've left several messages.
我给他留了好几条信息了
Zach went out of town for a bit.
扎克暂时外出了
But if it is about the vervain
但如果是关于马鞭草的事
You know about the vervain?
你也知道马鞭草的事
Well, I'm a Salvatore. Of course I do. Of course.
我是塞尔瓦托家族的,当然知道,也是哦
Cheers.
干杯
You went with last year's costume too. Ah?
你也穿去年的旧戏服啊
Yeah. I didn't know I was coming till an hour ago.
是啊,我一小时前才决定来的
Me either.
我也是
And you are going as... you?
你扮什么,你自己吗
He's not talking to me right now. We got into a fight.
他现在不和我说话,我们吵架了
I got into with Vicki too when she got home.
薇姬回家后,我也和她吵了一架
I'm trying not to smother her, but...
我也不想把她管的太严,但
part of me didn't wanna let her out of my sight.
我有点不太希望她离开我的视线
She's here?
她在这里吗
Yes, you can't miss her. She's a vampire.
是啊,你应该不会没看到啊,她扮的吸血鬼
Oh, where did Jeremy go?
杰里米去哪了
Elena, what's the matter? I gotta find him.
埃琳娜,怎么了,我得找到他
What? You're following me now?
什么意思,你在跟踪我吗
You didn't really give me much of a choice.
你让我别无选择
Let me out of here.
让我出去
You shouldn't have been here, Vicki
你不该来这里,薇姬
Crowds like this
置身于人群
will make it even harder for you to make yourself under control.
会让你更加难以控制自己
I'm fine. Really?
我没事,真的吗
No headache? Your stomach's not screaming at you?
头不疼,胃不难受吗
Not feeling light headed? Or anxiouse or cranky?
没有头重脚轻,焦虑烦躁的感觉吗
Like if someone look at you in a wrong way,
如果你看某人不顺眼
you could rip their head off?
就会去把他们的头拧下来
Do you know what's that called?
知道那叫什么吗
It's called hunger.
那叫饥饿感
And it only will get worse and worse every minute.
那种感觉只会愈演愈烈
That you pretend like it's not controling you.
但你在假装没有被饥饿控制
So you need vervain?
你想要马鞭草是吗
Yes.
是的
My husband and I only have left
我和我丈夫只剩下
What his parents left him.
他父母留给他的一些
And Zach had promised
扎克曾经保证过
He could supply us with more.
要给我们一些
Well, I talked to him all the time.
我跟他见面的机会多的是
So why don't I just ask him?
不如我去问问他吧
How much do you need? I mean, how many people do you think?
要多少,你觉得有多少人需要
Well, these are children, of course
当然,有孩子们
Of course
当然
And friends, family
还有朋友,家人
And everyone on the council.
以及协会里的所有人
The council?
协会
Zach knows how many.
扎克知道有多少人
You know, I am so late.
哎呀,我迟到太久了
My husband is not going to be happy with me.
我丈夫肯定会生气的
Well, are you happy with your husband?
你和你丈夫在一起幸福吗
You're flirting with me. You flirt with me first.
你在和我调情,你先和我调情的
True.
对
Let me escort you to the school.
我护送你去学校吧
It's not safe out there alone.
独自出去不安全
I mean I've seen ten vampires tonight.
我今晚看到10个吸血鬼了
Well, if only the real ones were as easy to find.
要是真的吸血鬼有那么容易发现就好了
How is that search going?
搜查进行得怎么样了
We had the Founders' Party.
我们之前办的创立者派对
And anyone who arrived during the day
所有白天来的人
Was eliminated as a supect.
都不会被怀疑
And all the rest were just dead ends, so....
剩下的查下去也是死胡同,所以...
I gotta go. Ok
我要走了,好
Thank god. What's the matter?
谢天谢地,什么情况
I lost track of Jeremy. I was worried.
我跟丢了杰里米,正着急呢
What's going on?
怎么了
Hey, uh, Everything's fine.
一切安好
I told you to quit bothering me.
跟你说了别来烦我
No, Viki. Don't do this.
不是的,薇姬,别这样
Matt, He won't leave me alone.
马特,他死缠着我
You need the backoff, man. Matt, it's..it's ok.
你滚远点,老兄,马特,没事的
No! It's not ok. What the hell is your problem?
不,有事,你是不是有毛病啊
Stafen, she's gone.
斯特凡,她不见了
I'm trying to help her.
我在帮她
Vick, you scared the hell out of me. I'm sorry.
薇姬,你吓死我了,不好意思
Come on. Ok.
跟我来,好
So where'd Caroline run off to?
你知道卡罗琳哪去了吗
Do yourself a favor, Damon.
别浪费口舌了,达蒙
Don't ask me about Caroline.
不要向我打听卡罗琳
Oh, but Bonnie, so loyal.
别这样,邦妮,多忠心的朋友啊
Just stay away from her.
你离她远点
Where'd you get that?
那个项链你哪来的
From a friend.
朋友给的
Caroline?
卡罗琳给的吗
You know that's mine, don't you? Not any more.
你应该知道那是我的吧,不再是了
Funny.
有意思
I'd like it back, please. I'm not giving it to you.
现在请你把它给我,我是不会把它给你的
I'll give it to Caroline. She can give to you if she feels like it.
我会还给卡罗琳,如果她愿意还给你就还给你
Or I could just take it right now.
或者我可以自己抢过来
Jeremy
杰里米
I was so worry about you.
我之前担心死你了
I'm fine now, but...
我很好,不过
I gotta leave.
我要走了
What? Where?
什么,去哪
I gotta get out of here, Jer.
我要离开小镇,杰里
I just, I can't live at home with Matt.
我只是,无法再回去和马特一起生活
He jusr dosen't get it
他就是不明白
No, You can't, You can't just leave.
不行,你不能走
Come with me.
跟我来
If you come with me, we can be together foever.
如果你跟我一起,我们就能永远在一起了
Ok.
好
Yeah.
好的
You're taking that costume a little too far.
你太入戏了,真把自己当吸血鬼了
Really? I know it's so cool. I know it's awsome.
真的吗,真是太酷了,真是太棒了
What? What is it?
怎么,怎么了
Viki?
薇姬
Viki. Viki. What the hell?
薇姬,薇姬,你干嘛
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
No! Stop!
不要,住手
No!
不要
Viki! No!
薇姬,住手
No.
不要
Vicki
薇姬
Go, get inside,
快走,进屋去
Go!
快走
Vicki
薇姬
Get him out of here.
先把他带走
What? I need your help.
干嘛,我需要你帮忙
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I did something. I don't know.
我又做了什么,我说不清
It came from my necklace.
是我的项链驱使的
Where'd you get that?
你从哪弄到的
It's part my costume, it's piece of junk.
是服装上的一部分,无关紧要的垃圾货而已
That piece of junk belongs to
你所谓无关紧要的垃圾货
One of the most powerful witches of our family.
属于我们家族里最强大的女巫之一
Let me show you.
我给你看
There she is.
就是她
Emily Bennett
艾米莉·贝内特
Your great great great great grandmother.
你的曾曾曾祖母
And there is your necklace.
照片上那个项链就是你戴的这个
You should go. I got this.
你走吧,我来处理
You did this. This is your fault.
是你一手造成的,都是你的错
You confuse me for someone with remorse.
你骂我也没用,我从来不会懊悔自己的行为
None of this matters to me. None of it.
我根本就无所谓,她死了又怎样
People die around you. How could it not matter?
你周围的人接连送命,怎么能无所谓
It matters and you know it.
明明是有所谓的,你也知道
You need to leave.
你得走了
Your wounds are bleeding.
你的伤口在流血
And you need to leave.
你,得,走,了
Elena. Hey! Have you seen...
埃琳娜,有没有见到...
Whoa. What... what happened?
怎么回事
Nothing. Some idiot with some fake blood got me.
没什么,一个蠢蛋用假血喷了我
I'm gonna go home and shower.
我得回家去洗个澡
I can't find Vicki. She totally bailed on me.
我找不到薇姬了,她完全屏蔽我了
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她去哪了
is this what I'm in for,a lifetime of worrying about her?
难道这就是我的命吗,一辈子都要为她操心
You're a good brother, Matt.
你是个好哥哥,马特
Yeah. Maybe she went home.
好吧,也许她回家了
Maybe...
也许吧
Okay.
好的
Where is he?
他在哪
Inside.
里面
Do you understand what happened tonight?
你明白今晚发生了什么吗
No...
不明白
I don't understand. I mean I know what I saw, but...
我不明白,我知道自己看见了什么,但是...
I don't understand.
但我不明白
She was going to kill me.
她要杀我
Now she is dead. Vicki is dead.
现在她死了,薇姬死了
I...I'm so sorry. Jer.
我真的很抱歉,杰里
Make it stop. It hurts.
快停止吧,我的心好痛
Shh, Shh. It's okay...It's okay.
没事的,会好的
Why does everybody have to die on me?
为什么我眼见身边的人一个个死去
Oh, my god. Come here.
天呐,快过来
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I...uh...I wanted to help her.
我,我本想帮她的
But, instead...uh...
结果却...
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's a mess.
他现在一团糟
I don't want him going through this again.
我不想让他再面对所爱之人死亡的痛苦
He is just a kid.
他只是个孩子
Elena, what can I do?
埃琳娜,我能做些什么
What can I do to help? I'll do anything..
我能怎么帮他,任何事都行
Can you make him forget?
你能让他忘却吗
Elena....
埃琳娜
Stefan, please!
斯特凡,拜托了
I don't know how he'll ever get past this?
我不知道他要如何才能忘记此番伤痛
I just want him to forget everything that happened.
我只想让他忘记发生的所有事
If I did. There's no guarantee that it would work.
即使我做了,也不能保证会有用
because of who I am, because of how I live.
因为我的为人,以及我信奉的原则
I don't have the ability do it right. I can do it.
我没有足够的能力做好,我可以
If this is what you want.
如果你真想这样的话
I'll do it.
我会去做
It's what I want.
我就想那样
What do you want him to know?
你想让他记住什么
I want you to tell him...
我想要你告诉他
That Vicki left town.
薇姬离开小镇了
And she's not coming back.
而且她不会再回来了
That he shouldn't look for her or worry about her.
告诉他不必找她,或担心她
He's gotta miss her,
他会想念她
but he knows it's for the best.
但他知道,这样对大家都好
Part of me wishes that I could forget, too...
我有点希望,自己也可以忘记一切
Forget meeting you.
忘记认识你
Finding out what you are
忘记发现你的真实身份
And everthing that's happened since.
以及之后发生的所有事情
If that's what you want.
如果你想这样的话
Yes, it is.
是的
Because I don't want it to be like this.
因为我不希望事情变成如今的局面
I don't wanna feel like this.
我不想如此痛苦
But I can't.
可我不能忘
With everything that's happend...
发生了这么多的事
I can't lose the way I feel about you.
我不能忘记对你的感觉
It's done
搞定了