Well, Tamatoa hasn't always been this glam.
我不是一直那么出众与美丽
I was a drab little crab once..
我曾经是小蟹一只
Now I know, I can be happy as a clam.
我明白蛤蜊都可以很开心
Because I'm beautiful, baby.
因为我非常的美丽
Did your granny say listen to your heart.
古老的一句 相信你自己
Be who you are on the inside.
只要闪亮 不靠外表
I need three words to tear her argument a part.
我用四个字可以推翻这论据
Your granny lied.
这是谎言
I'd rather be shiny like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck.
我宁愿要闪亮 就像沉没海底海盗的宝藏
Scrub the deck and make it look shiny.
擦亮甲板 就让它闪亮
I will sparkle like a wealthy woman's neck
就像珠宝挂在贵妇的身上
Just a sec, don't you know?
让我来告诉你
Fish are dumb, dumb, dumb They chase anything that glitters
小鱼很愚蠢 看见闪亮的就追逐
Beginners. Oh, and here they come, come, come.
初级班 噢 看他们游过来
To the brightest thing that glitters.
向最闪亮的我追逐
Mmm, fish dinners. I just love free food.
我的晚餐 这免费大餐
And you look like seafood
你是海洋大餐
No! Hey! Crab cake.
不 大蟹饼
I'm back!
我回来了
It's Maui time!
毛伊登场了