That's what I'm talking about, give me some!
明白我的意思吧 来击个掌
Come on, that was a good one, how do you not get it?
来嘛 我说得多好啊 你没听明白
I called her a chicken, there's a chicken on the boat.
我是说她是个胆小鬼 就跟船上的那只鸡一样
I know she's human! But that's not the... You know what? Forget it.
我知道她是个人 但那可不是 还是算了吧
Forget it! I'm not explaining it to you.
别管它了 我不想跟你解释
'Cause then it's not funny.
说明白就不好笑了啊
So... Daughter of the chief.
听着 酋长的女儿
I thought you stayed in the village.
我觉得你应该待在村子里
You know, kissing babies and things.
哄哄小孩 做做家务什么的
Hey, I'm just trying to understand
我只是不太理解
Why your people decided to send...
为什么你的族人要让你
How do I phrase this? You!
该怎么说呢 来冒险
My people... Didn't send me. The ocean did.
我的族人 没让我来 让我来的是大海
The ocean? Makes sense! You're what? Eight? Can't sail?
大海?好吧 选了一个不会开船的小不点儿
Obvious choice.
真够明智的
It chose me.
它选择了我
For a reason.
自有它的原因
If the ocean's so smart Why didn't it just take the heart back to Te Fiti itself?
如果大海够聪明的话它为什么不直接把特菲提之心送回去呢
Or bring me my hook?
或者帮我找回鱼钩
The ocean's straight up pooky dooks!
我想它肯定是疯了
But I'm sure it's not wrong about you.
不过它选择你应该没错
You're the chosen one.
你可是天之骄子