First, we get my hook.
首先我们去找鱼钩
Then save the world. Deal?
然后拯救全世界 成交?
Deal. Worth a shot.
成交 就是想再试试
Okay, we go east.
好吧 我们往东走
To the lair of Tamatoa.
去螃蟹怪的巢穴
If anyone has my hook, it's that beadyeyed bottom feeder.
我的鱼钩肯定被那个眼尖的食底泥动物捡到了
Teach me to sail.
教我驾船吧
My job is to deliver Maui across the great ocean.
我的任务就是带你漂洋过海
I should... I should be sailing.
所以我 我应该来驾船
It's called Wayfinding, Princess.
这叫寻路 小公主
And it's not just sails and knots.
寻路可不像驾船那么简单
It's seeing where you're going in your mind.
你不仅要知道目的地在哪儿
Knowing where you are.
还要清楚当前的位置
By knowing where you've been.
和已经走过的地方
Okay, first, I'm not a princess.
好吧 不过我可不是什么公主
I'm the daughter of the chief.
我是酋长的女儿
Same difference. No.
没什么区别 有区别
If you wear a dress, and you have an animal sidekick.
如果你穿条裙子 再带只小宠物
You're a Princess.
你就是公主了
You're not a wayfinder.
所以你不是寻路人
You will never be a wayfinder.
也永远不会成为寻路人
You will never be a way...
你不可能成为寻路
Really? Blow dart in my butt cheek.
不会吧 拿我的屁股当靶子