Gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and the only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I was willing to do what was necessary.
我乐于做必要的事
Including lying to Chuck.
包括跟恰克撒谎
I am K.C.. I am Olivia's publicist.
我是K.C.奥利维亚的公关经理
I am actually looking for a job.
实际上我在找工作
Have you ever thought publicity?
你想过去做公关吗
How could 've you never heard of Olivia Brook
你怎么可能没听说过奥利维亚?伯克
That "endless knights" series...
《永恒骑士》系列
It's King Arthur with vampires.
是亚瑟王加上吸血鬼
She plays Guinevere.
她扮演桂尼维王妃
My father turned his first profit by the time he was 22.
爸爸在他22岁那年挖到他人生第一桶金
I hope to do it by the time I'm 21.
我希望在我21岁就可以做到
The manager of the inn wants to meet you.
酒馆的经理想见见你
Horace Rogers, meet Chuck Bass.
霍洛思?罗杰斯,这是恰克?拜斯
Man, come here.
兄弟,过来
Constance is gonna be so different.
康士坦次高中会有大变化
There's no more hierarchy, no more mean girls.
再没有特权阶级,坏女孩
We're here to make sure you get
我们来这是想跟你确保
Exactly what you want this year.
今年一切如你所愿
You need to be cold to be queen.
你想当女王,就要变得冷酷
Go make sure my spot's free at the met steps,
你们去看看大都会台阶那边是不是空着
And wait there with a yogurt for me.
然后给我买杯酸奶在那等我
All Hallows' eve...The one day of the year
所有万圣节前一天,也是一年当中唯一一天
It's socially acceptable to play dress-up.
大众接受奇装异服的日子
The only question is...who do you want to be?
但唯一的问题是,你想打扮成谁
There are costumes to make men feel like boys again
有些服装能让男人重温年轻的感觉
Or turn little girls into queens.
或者让女孩变成女王
Jenny, please let me go through this closet.
珍妮,让我给你理理这个衣橱
There's no room for your new things.
这里完全没有放你新衣服鞋子的地方了
Does this even fit you anymore?
这件你还能穿吗
Yes.
当然
Perfectly. All of it does.
非常合身,它们全部都很合适
We're 183 on Travelocity,
在Travelocity上我们排名183
Right behind the Holiday Inn LaGuardia.
居然排在拉瓜地亚的假日酒店后面
Who needs travel sites,
谁要去浏览那些旅行网站
With their huddled masses
那些网站只是针对
Searching the internet late night, trolling for deals?
通宵浏览网站寻找优惠的的临时出游者
Without those masses
不是那些顾客群,酒店的入住率
I'm at less than 20% occupancy for the holidays.
在假日就会少于20%
That's why you should open the club.
这就是你为什么要开个俱乐部
Once that's the place to be seen,
一旦你的俱乐部火了
You'll be so booked, you can turn away
你的酒店就会被订购一空,你就可以不用管
The tasteless tourists in fanny packs.
那些没品位的带腰包游客
I was thinking an '80s theme.
我在想一个80年代主题的派对
Although shoulder pads can be overwhelming on my delicate frame.
不过肩垫会与我纤细的身形不相称
This is a business, not a high school party.
这是在做生意,不是一场高中派对
I told you I was sorry for my little transgression,
我已经对我小小的逾越道过歉了
And you forgave me.
你也原谅我了
Now either make me kiss a girl already
现在你要么让我与另一位女孩接吻
Or let's move on.
要么不要再提了
I apologize. I've been on edge lately.
对不起,最近我有些烦躁
With all my liquid assets tied up in this hotel,
因为我所有的流动资产都套在这座酒店上
I have to make sure everything gets done right.
我得事事过问才能确保没有毫厘偏失
"Right" for the Chuck Bass I know
对我所认识的恰克?拜斯而言
Means "right now."
这意味着马上行动
People think I'm playing a game,
周遭的人都觉得我在扮家家酒
And they want me to lose.
想看到我一败涂地
I have to prove I'm not just Bart Bass' son.
我要证明我不只是巴特?拜斯的儿子
My impulsive tendencies have no place
我这易冲动的倾向在我
In my life as a legitimate businessman.
成为被认可的商人的路上是行不通的
Well, you're very sexy when you're legitimate.
当你正经严肃的时候,非常性感
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm late to meet my accountant.
我要去见我会计了,我已经迟到了
You understand I have to do this my own way.
你了解的,我要靠双手来打出一片天
Of course.
当然
Mark? I want to book you for the opening of a new club.
马克,我想预订你来一家俱乐部的开业典礼
All right, so I gotta ask.
好吧,我想问问
Did you bring it?
你带了吗
Yeah. I got it.
是的,在这
Are you 100% sure you want to do this?
你百分之百确定你要这么做
Yeah, you know, I mean,
是,我意思是
Olivia and I have been dating for a couple weeks now.
奥莉薇亚和我已经约会两个星期了
It's getting pretty serious at this point.
我们对彼此越来越认真
I've waited so long, it's embarrassing.
我已经等了很久,这也太丢脸了
Yeah, sure, but once you go there, you can't go back.
但是一旦你们真做了,就没法回到过去
Believe me, I... I know.
相信我,我,我了解的
I know. I...I...I really think I'm ready.
我了解,我,我觉得我真的准备好了
Oh. Enjoy, man.
那享受吧,老兄
Six hours of pleasure.
六个小时的愉悦
So you really think the sight of Olivia in fake fangs
所以你真的认为奥莉薇亚带着假尖牙
Reciting stilted dialogue is gonna be a deal breaker,
诵读这那些不通的对白是最吸引人
Don't you? Oh, the dialogue's awesome.
难道不是吗,那些对白写的很棒
It's the, uh, it's the part without the talking.
那些没有对话的部分
That's the problem.
才是问题所在
I think I can handle some PG-13 bloodsucking. Come on.
我觉得我能接受PG-13吸血鬼片
Seriously, man, do you not get internet here in Brooklyn?
说真的,老兄,布鲁克林难道没有网络吗
Okay. Patrick Roberts, who plays her vampire costar,
好吧,跟她演对手戏帕特里克?罗伯茨
Was her boyfriend the whole time they were shooting this.
在整个拍摄期间跟她都在交往
All the blogs said they got really into it
各大博客都说他们假戏真做
And started doing it for real,
戏里戏外难分难舍呢
Like sex tape on the cutting room floor real.
就像真的在剪接室上演激情戏一样
I think the most disturbing part in all this
在我看来最尴尬的倒是
Is that you've been reading "Endless Knights" blogs.
你跑去读《永恒骑士》系列的博客
Okay, that's...
好吧,这是因为
I know you think you're okay with it,
我知道你觉得自己能接受
But you don't want to watch your girlfriend
但是看着自己女朋友跟别的男人亲热
With another guy.
真的不怎好受
I mean, comparing looks and noises...
再与跟你在一起时的表情和呻吟做比较
No, see, that's the problem with your theory.
不不,这就是你论断的问题所在
I don't...I don't...I have no idea if she makes noises yet.
我还不知道她怎么呻吟的
We haven't gotten to the noises stage,
我们俩还没到那一步
Although we, uh, we do have plans tomorrow night, so...
虽然明天晚上是有个约会,所以
Hold on a second. Maybe this is her.
等会说,应该是她打来的
Spotted...one star with her hand in the cookie jar.
据报道,某位明星要偷食禁果哦
Even Perez Hilton knows our lonely boy
连好莱坞八卦人士佩雷兹?希尔顿都知道
Is going to be getting a Halloween treat.
孤独男孩马上要尝到他的万圣节糖果了
What the hell is this?
这什么乱七八糟的
It looks like olivia's picking up some free...
看起来奥莉薇亚在拿些免费的
I know what she's doing. I want to know why.
我看得出来她在干嘛,我要知道为什么
I assume it's because she wants to practice safe sex.
大概因为她想采取点安全的性行为
She shouldn't be practicing anything
帕特里克?罗伯茨在多伦多拍电影
Without Patrick Roberts, who's in Toronto on a movie.
不在她身边,她不可以采取任何行动
This obviously means you didn't take care
很明显你没有处理好我交给你的
Of the Dan Humphrey situation like I asked you to.
丹?汉弗瑞事件
It's not a situation.
这不是个事件
It's a relationship.
是段恋爱关系
They're very happy together.
他们在一起很开心
Well, since I'm not a couples counselor,
我又不是恋爱顾问
Their happiness is irrelevant.
他们开不开心不关我的事
Serena, without "Endless Knights,"
瑟琳娜,没有那些《永恒骑士》系列
Patrick is on the road to Mark Hamill-hood.
帕特里克只能成为马克?哈米尔式的人物
Is that the guy from "Star Wars" that's not Harrison Ford?
是星战里哈里森?福特之外的那个人吗
Not dating Olivia is the nail
不跟奥莉薇亚传绯闻的话
In patrick's culturally relevant coffin.
就是把帕特里克送进文化坟墓
I'm not being ironic about vampire movies.
我不是在讽刺那些吸血鬼电影
I'm sorry about Patrick, but I told you,
我为帕特里克难过,但是我告诉过你了
If you want Dan and Olivia to break up,
如果你想丹和奥莉薇亚分手的话
That's something you're gonna have to do yourself.
你自己去想办法
Look, Olivia's trying to be a "real" girl
奥莉薇亚翅膀长硬了
And not taking my calls,
不听我话了
So I suggest you make yourself useful.
所以换你做点有意义的事情吧
Unless, of course, you see yourself delivering
除非你想替詹姆斯?弗朗哥
James Franco's underwear for the rest of your life.
送一辈子的内裤
He needs them by noon. I'll be in my office.
中午之前给他,我在办公室里
So Rufus asked my size this morning.
鲁弗斯早上问我衣服尺码来着
Does this mean I'm getting a flannel?
这意味着他要送我一套法兰绒么
No. He's just a costume enthusiast.
不是啦,他只不过是个角色扮演爱好者
Oh. He likes Halloween more than
他喜欢万圣节甚至超过圣诞
He likes Christmas and his birthday.
和他自己的生日
So we have to find a party, otherwise, I swear,
所以我们得去找个派对参加,不然的话
He's gonna make us hand out candy,
我发誓他会逼我们
Dressed as the octo-babies.
扮成章鱼宝宝发糖果
Uh, speaking of creepy social anomalies...
讲到奇怪的社交异类
The last time you handed her the yogurt,
上次你给她献的酸奶
There was a spoonful missing.
少了一勺
Hmm. Time to get to work ruling the kingdom.
又到统治我王国的时刻了
You look queen-tastic. Thank you.
你像女王一样棒,谢了
And your yogurt with almonds.
你的杏仁酸奶
It's all there. I checked.
我检查过了,是满的
Are there skins on these almonds?
杏仁皮去掉了吗
Fix it, and in a timely fashion,
弄掉它,要又快又好
Otherwise you're all going
不然的话我让你们在万圣节
As the "real housewives of New Jersey" for Halloween.
扮演新泽西真实家庭主妇
I mean, even if there are other Dillingers at the parade,
就算游行里还有其他的大盗戴林格
None of them will have
没有人会有
One of Johnny's actual suits from the movie.
约翰尼真正的戏服的
Jenny, you should come to the village with us.
珍妮,跟我们一起去村庄吧
Uh, yeah. What are you guys doing sitting up here?
你们坐在这儿干什么
The birds decided to use our usual place as a restroom.
我们平常坐的地方被鸟儿当卫生间了
Oh, gross.
真恶心
Um, do you guys mind moving down a couple steps?
那你们不介意往下挪几节台阶吧
I'm sorry, but you know
不好意思,你们知道
The whole "no one's supposed to sit higher than me" thing,
规矩是没有人可以坐在我上头的
And if the girls see you up here, they're gonna take it
如果给那些女孩看到的话,她们会
As a sign of weakness and...
觉得我太弱了
We...we get it.
我们知道了
You can't lead if no one thinks they have to follow. It's cool.
你表现弱势的话就没法领导她们了,没事
Thank you. Not you.
谢谢了,不是对你说的
Hello, "invasion of the body snatchers."
看到了吧,《天外魔花》
Looks like Jenny, sounds like Jenny,
长得像珍妮,声音像珍妮
Is really a dark, power-hungry monster.
实际上却是个黑暗的,权欲饥渴的怪物
Oh, come on. She's still the same Jenny underneath.
不是啦,她内心里还是原来那个珍妮
She just has to wear the mask for school.
她只是戴着那副面具来对付学校
That mask is becoming her face.
面具戴久了就摘不下来了
Is she actually levitating?
她真在悬浮吗
Uh, I'm pretty sure that's green screen.
我确定那只是屏幕特效
Is their acting this good in the rest of the movie?
剩下的电影里他们都演得这么真吗
I mean, just look at the way she's looking at him.
她看他的眼神
That's...that's love. That's...that's definitely love
那是,爱,那绝对是爱
And lust and, uh, and gratitude...
还有欲望,感激之情
Dude, it's an orgasm. Yeah.
老兄,她高潮了,是啊
I mean...
这个...
It's completely understandable why you're freaking out.
我很理解你现在为什么抓狂
No, I'm not... I'm not freaking out.
没有,我,我没有抓狂
I'm just, you know, I'm processing this things. Yes.
我只是,你知道,正在试着接受
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, it's Olivia.
是奥莉薇亚
Yeah, I know. I just...I got this thing.
是啊,我知道,我生病了
It's...it's like a flu.
好像,是流感吧
Uh, can I call you in a couple days?
我过几天再打给你
Okay. All right. Bye.
好的,没事的,再见
Mark Ronson is on hold
马克?荣森在等着了
And I left word for the mixologist from Milk & Honey.
我还给牛奶与蜂蜜的调酒师留话了
I thought Chuck didn't want to
我觉得恰克不想
Open his club till after the holidays.
让他的俱乐部在假日过后开业
Well, that's what he says.
好吧,他是这么说的
He also says he wants to do it his way,
他还说想按他自己的方式来
But that will change, just like it always does,
但是他会改变想法的,一直都是这样
When he sees my plan.
只要他看了我的计划
I don't know, B.
我不知道, B
I tried to help Carter, and that just drove him away.
我试着帮助卡特,结果只让他离开了我
The good news is K.C.'s yelling at me all the time,
好消息是, K.C一直在冲我吼
And I don't have time to think about it.
我就没时间想他了
Oh, this is probably her calling now,
这应该就是她打来的
Seeing if there's enough chai in her chai latte.
问她的混合茶中茶叶放没放够
Hello.
你好
Are you along?
你一个人吗
Chuck, Hey.
恰克
Am I alone?
我一个人吗
It's obviously about a gift.
可能问你要不要礼物
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Yes. Hi. I'm here. Sorry.
是,喂,我在,对不起
Hotels that don't book
如果假日季度没有预订
Over the holiday season don't make it to the next.
那这家酒店就撑不到下一季了
I'm sorry. Are you in trouble?
对不起,你碰到什么麻烦吗
Do you want me to call my mom
你要我打给我妈
To see if Bass industries can help?
让巴斯集团帮你一把吗
I don't want Bass help. I want a publicist.
我不要巴斯集团的帮助,我要一个公关
Okay, great.
好的
Um, well, I'll call Condé Nast and tablet hotels right away.
那我立刻打电话给Condé Nast和Tablet Hotels
No. I no longer have time for
不行,我没时间
The establishment to accept me.
让他们来接受我
I need them to come begging.
我要他们来求我
I want to open my club tomorrow, Halloween.
我想让俱乐部在明天开业,万圣节
See? My idea.
听见了吗,我的主意
Okay, tomorrow. Absolutely.
好的,明天,没问题
And, Serena,
还有,瑟琳娜
I don't want Blair anywhere near this.
我不想让布莱尔插手这事
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见
I'm sorry.
对不起
Clearly, Chuck hasn't forgiven you.
很明显,恰克还没有原谅你
Looks like someone's ghosts tricks past
看起来某人以往的梦魇
Have come back to haunt this halloween.
又在这个万圣节回来纠缠她了
Swifty, you're the man.
史维夫,多亏你了
No problem.
不客气
Everything looks good here, Mr. Bass.
这里万事俱备了,巴斯先生
Thank you for moving so quickly.
谢谢你的麻利手脚
I'm glad everything's up to code.
我很高兴一切按正轨运行
Up to code? Wow.
按正规运行,天哪
Not words I'd usually associate with Chuck Bass.
这可不是我认识的恰克?巴斯会说的
What can I tell you? It's the dawning of the new age
我能说什么呢,这是新世纪的曙光
Moonshine Martini.
魔闪马提尼
With a call back to the old.
附带着对过往的回顾
This is perfect. Thank you.
完美,谢谢
A speakeasy...
一个地下酒吧
What could be more timely?
还有什么能比这更应时
A place to escape the modern world
一个逃避摩登世界
And violate its rules... Legality of course.
并能亵渎其规则的地方,当然是合法的
Yeah, I'm surprised Blair isn't here.
布莱尔不在这儿令我很惊奇
What, are you guys in another fight?
怎么,你们俩又吵架了
A fight implies time and energy.
吵架意味着时间和精力
It's more of an ongoing detached distrust.
这更像是一直以来冷漠的不信任
I can't believe he chose you over me.
真不敢相信他无视我而你打电话
I'm gonna ignore that because I know you're upset.
我会无视这句话,因为我知道你很沮丧
But, B., can you please try to keep your voice down
但B你能小点声吗
The only way I can prove myself to K.C.
唯一能向K.C.证明我自己的途径
Is if she doesn't find out about this party
是在她知道这个派对之前
Until after I make it amazing.
我就把它弄得有声有色
She'll try to take it away
不然她会夺走一切的
It's not like Chuck hasn't kissed a guy before.
恰克之前又不是没吻过男人
He said so himself.
他自己这么说的
Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's not about the kiss.
你有没有想过恐怕不是这个吻的原故
Your game is based on trust,
你的游戏是建立在信任的基础上
and you broke his.
而你却破坏了他对你的信任
Me? What do you call him pretending he's not mad at me?
我吗,那他假装没生我气又算什么
That is the most untrustworthy thing I've ever seen.
那才是我所见过最不值得信任的事
I'm going to demand he let me help him.
我去要求他同意我帮忙
Blair, I know this is hard to hear,
布莱尔,我知道这不好听
But maybe today is not about you.
但也许今天跟你无关
Chuck has 24 hours to create something from scratch.
恰克只有24小时把酒吧从图纸变为现实
His liquor license hasn't even cleared yet.
他甚至连贩酒执照还没下来
Hi. No, I already faxed the permit
你好,不,我已经传真过
To control the sidewalk in front of Gimlet.
琴蕾酒吧前的人行道管制许可证
Yes.
是的
I know Chuck is anti-everything Bart Bass,
我知道恰克抵制巴特?巴斯的一切
But his father must have had a better way
但他的父亲肯定有更好的办法
To get these things done.
来解决这些问题
Have you even been listening to anything I've been saying to you?
你有没有在听我说的话
Yes. This is not about me.
在听,这跟我无关
It is about Chuck.
恰克才是重点
So I'm going home.
所以我回家去
Hey, Lil. Vanya has a package you need to sign for.
莉,文雅有个包裹需要你签名
Who would possibly send all this candy?
谁会送这些糖果呢
This is not package. This is package.
这不是包裹,这个才是
This is for the trick-or-treaters.
这是给那些"不给糖就捣蛋"的孩子的
Oh, I had no idea you would get all of this
我真不敢相信你把这些全弄好了
Or I would have called you. Charles invited us
我还想打给你说查尔斯邀请我们
To his club opening, and I want to go be supportive.
去参加他俱乐部的开张典礼,我很想去祝贺
I'm sure Vanya would love to take all of this candy.
我保证文雅肯定会高兴收到这些糖果的
We're not going to that club opening.
我们不要去参加那个典礼了吧
But I already got costumes.
但是我已经准备好礼服了
Aren't you the one that keeps telling me...
你不是一直跟我说
...I shouldn't embarrass the kids?
不应该让孩子们难堪的吗
Well, that's when you wanted us all
那是你想让我们
To dress up like the Ramones.
穿得好像雷蒙斯乐队时候
Well, Jenny would make a great Joey.
珍妮很会扮乔伊的
This is a prohibition party... Classy, elegant.
这是个无酒精派对,尊贵典雅
There's nothing classy about being at a party with your parents.
有父母在的派对不可能优雅
We can dress up and pass out candy.
我们可以装扮一下去派发糖果
Sorry about that, Vanya.
不好意思,文雅
Sorry not to me.
我没事
Sorry to Mr. Rufus when he sees no trick-or-treaters
应该跟得知这栋楼里不会有要糖果的孩子
Come into this building.
的鲁弗斯先生道歉
I know. He just seems so happy.
我知道,他看上去很高兴
I couldn't bear to take his candy away yet.
所以我还不忍心拿走这些糖果
Not bad, but it's prohibition,
还不错,但是这是无酒精派对
Not "last of the mohicans."
不是最后的莫西干
Lose the feathers.
丢掉这些羽毛
You seriously think that's the same Jenny
你真认为那还是从布鲁克林
Who took the bus from Brooklyn?
乘车上学的那个珍妮吗
If you don't believe me, just go talk to her about it.
如果你不相信我,你可以去跟她谈谈
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Did you make your own costume, Jenny?
你自己做服装吗,珍妮
No. It's vintage. Gaultier.
现在不用我出手了,有高堤耶
No way.
不是吧
What's your problem? Him.
你怎么了,是他
No one's allowed to sit higher than you.
没人有资格坐的比你高
Hey, Jenny.
你好啊,珍妮
Jonathan, you know you can't sit up here.
乔纳森,你知道你不能坐在这里的
Are you disobeying a direct order?
你敢违反规矩吗
Sorry. The pigeons.
不好意思,都怪鸽子
Bird poop is not our problem.
我们不关心什么鸟屎
You guys will have to sit somewhere else.
你们应该去别处找个地方
Jenny, come on. What's...what's gonna happen
珍妮,得了吧,我们就是在这坐一会
If we hang out here for a couple of minutes?
能有什么事
Girls?
姐妹们
Wow. Looks like you're feeling a lot better.
看起来你好多了啊
Yeah, thank you.
是啊,谢谢你
Um, yeah, it was, you know, it was just one of those,
你知道的,还不就是那些日常琐事
Uh, 24-hour things. Um, it was kind of weird.
那天的事真是太怪了
Dan.
丹
If this is about that cookie jar photo...
如果是因为那张曲奇罐子的照片
If you're not ready, I totally understand.
如果你还没有准备好,我完全可以理解
Ready? No. No.
准备好,不是那样的
I...I love that picture of you. It's so flattering.
我非常喜欢你的那张照片,如此迷人
And who can resist free gifts
再说谁能拒绝免费的午餐
In, uh, in shiny wrappers?
而且还有闪闪惹人爱的包装
Did you watch that?
你看过那个了
What?
什么
Okay, so it's not about the cookie jar photo.
好吧,不是因为曲奇罐子照片
You think that I'm a bad actress.
你认为我是一个不好的演员
What? No, no, no. I didn't... I wouldn't say "bad."
什么,不是,我没有,我不会说你不好
Which scene was it?
哪个镜头惹你反感了
Was it where I sucked that wolf man's blood?
是我那个吮吸狼人的血吗
Because that was a dummy wolf man,
因为那只不过是个假狼人
And it's really hard to play with a dummy.
跟假人演对手戏真的很难
So flu as a Patrick Roberts flu?
那你说的流感是帕特里克?罗伯茨流感
Look, he...he made you levitate. Dan.
看,他把你抬起来了,丹
That's all acting.
那只不过是演戏
Well, reigning blog opinion seems to be
好吧,那这次博客会更新为
That acting with your boyfriend, without your clothes on...
一丝不挂地和男朋友演戏
It's, um, you know, it's a sex tape.
你知道的,就是性爱录影带
Well, what the blogs don't know
好吧,这个博客不知道的是
Is that Patrick was never my boyfriend.
帕特里克不是我的男朋友
Our whole relationship was strictly for publicity.
我们的关系只不过是为了面对大众的炒作
Have I ever told you what a great actress you are?
我告诉过你,你是多么棒的一个演员吗
Listen, I never had feelings for Patrick like I do for you.
对帕特里克我根本没有像对你一样的感觉
Okay? So can we please get back to somewhat normal?
明白吗,所以让我们回复原样吧
Yeah. Yeah. Only if you promise to show me your free gifts.
当然,只要你答应给我看看你的免费礼物
Well, we can explore all of my health center
我们可以在今晚恰克的开业典礼后
Acquisitions tonight, after chuck's club opening.
好好研究一下我从健康中心拿到的小东西
Let me just let Serena know that we're coming. Okay.
我去告诉瑟琳娜我们今晚会去,好的
Why is M.K. bringing two guests
为什么M.K带着两个客户
To some gambling club opening?
去一个什么赌场的开业典礼
I-I know you wanted me to make myself useful.
我知道你对我寄予厚望
I'm sorry. I-I wanted to surprise you.
很抱歉,我想给你一个惊喜
By stealing my client list?
用偷走我的客户名单换的惊喜
Pack your things.
你可以收东西走人了
K.C., wait. I-I only did this because I was trying K.C
等等,我这么做是因为我正在努力
To get Olivia and Patrick back together like you wanted.
让奥利微亚和帕特里克如你所愿的复合
Olivia is coming tonight.
奥莉薇亚今晚会来
All you have to do is fly Patrick in. Look.
你只需要把帕特里克也套进来,瞧
Olivia's coming alone?
她一个人来
Yeah.
是的
This better work.
最好这个能行
I promise it will.
我保证可以
In the future,
以后
The only surprises I appreciate are cash and gifts.
我希望看到惊喜只是现金和礼物
This is Chuck Bass again,
我是,恰克?拜斯
Regarding the status of my liquor license.
我想问问贩酒执照办的怎么样了
I look forward to hearing from you.
等待你的答复
Voice mail again, huh?
又是语音信箱
With clubs closing all over the city,
要是全城的俱乐部都关门
You'd think it'd be in their financial interest
他们一定能为了经济效益
To expedite things.
加快办事效率
The only "interests" those people understand
这些人唯一的"兴趣"
Comes in envelopes full of unmarked bills.
就是塞满了无主钞票的信封
I seriously hope you're not thinking
我希望你不是在想
About opening without a license.
无证开业
No. I'm considering what my father would do
不,我在想换是我父亲
In this situation.
现在会做什么
I'm trying to find a suitable alternative.
我在想找个权宜之计
This is Chuck Bass.
我是恰克?拜斯
Mr. Bass, Frank Bennett from the A.B.C,
拜斯先生,酒类管制局弗兰克?贝内特
Returning your call.
给您回电
I wanted to let you know
我想让您知道
Your liquor license has been approved.
您贩酒执照已经审批通过
Effective immediately?
是立刻生效吗
I'll deliver it myself later today.
今天晚一点时候我会亲自送过来
Thank you very much, Mr. Bennett.
非常感谢您,贝内特先生
You see that, Horace?
你看到了吗,贺瑞斯
Victory without deceit.
堂堂正正的赢
Seems like little Chuck...
似乎小恰克
Finally stepped out from big bad Bart's shadow.
终于走出了老滑头巴特的阴影
Too bad his girlfriend's still playing on the dark side.
但可惜他的女朋友却仍在用暗中手段
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Does it really play without the other Ramones?
我真要独自表演,没有其他雷蒙斯成员吗
I was gonna do Iggy,
我会唱伊基的歌
But I thought it might scare the children.
但我怕会吓到孩子们
Well, not that I don't enjoy you shirtless and in eyeliner,
不是说我不喜欢你朋克的打扮
But I do think you made the right choice.
但我觉得你的选择是正确的
I just don't want you to get your hopes up too high.
我只是不想你抱太大的希望
I know the kids care more
我知道比起装扮
About the candy than the costume,
孩子们更在乎糖果
But I think they appreciate the effort.
但我想他们会看到我的用心
Rufus, I know this is important to you, but honestly,
鲁弗斯,我知道这对你很重要,但老实说
I can't remember the last time we had trick-or-treaters here.
我记不得上次孩子们来要糖果是什么时候
That's because no one thinks you're home.
那是因为大家都认为你不在家
Well, but this year I told them we'd be here,
但今年我告诉了他们我们会在家
And they all seemed pretty excited about it,
他们听了似乎都很兴奋
Except for that guy on six who never makes eye contact.
除了六楼那个从来不正眼看人的家伙
It's hard to tell what he's feeling.
很难说他是怎么想的
Oh, Eric, my darling, are you sick?
艾瑞克,亲爱的,你不舒服吗
I'm not sick.
我没不舒服
Then what are you doing home so early?
那你为什么早回家
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
Ask Jenny.
问珍妮吧
I'll handle this one.
这次我来处理
I-I don't like the tickle.
我,我不喜欢让人挠痒痒
Dorota, when I get you a gift,
多洛塔,我送你一份礼物
The least you can do is to enjoy it.
至少你得好好享受一下它
Oh, Mr. Chuck. My goodness.
恰克先生,我的老天
When you are mad at Ms. Blair,
在你对布莱尔小姐生气之前
Dorota is very tired
多洛塔很累了
And has to have the foot bothering
还不得不接受这个足部护理
And never sees Vanya or movies...
而且没有去看我的朋友梵雅和电影什么
Dorota.
多洛塔
That will be enough for today.
你今天说得够多了
Is it safe to assume this visit signals
我能否认为你来就意味着
The end of my community service hours?
我惩罚时间结束了呢
I wanted to apologize.
我想来道歉
Last week's incident took longer
解决上周发生的事
Than anticipated to move past.
比我预期要耗时间
But seeing as tonight's all about new beginnings,
然而就像今晚是一个全新的开端一样
I wanted to put that behind us and make things right.
我希望我们不计前嫌,重新开始
With gifts?
还有礼物
I assume word reached you of
我猜你已经听说了
My club opening this evening.
我的俱乐部今晚要开张
It was never my intention to leave you out.
我不是真的想把你撇在一边
I just needed to create it on my own,
但作为一个合格的商人
As a legitimate businessman.
我得靠自己创业
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
I love it.
我太喜欢了
Good.
那就好
Serena, tell Dan that
瑟琳娜,告诉丹
He should be a musician, not a gangster.
他应该扮音乐家而不是匪徒
You have no street cred. I'm offended.
你没有不良记录,我有
You know, once in the fourth grade, I had to miss recess
四年级的时候,因为我故意犯了语法错误
'Cause I purposely broke the rules of grammar.
被罚不能课间休息
I think Dan will look fine in whatever he wears.
我觉得丹无论穿什么看上去都不错
Serena Van der Woodsen
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Doesn't have an opinion on wardrobe.
对打扮没什么意见
That...that... This isn't right.
这,这,这有点不大对
Look, K.C. wants you guys to break up.
听着, K.C.想要你们分手
Um, yeah, I know,
是的,我知道
And that's why I'm not returning her phone calls.
所以我不接她的电话
Did she seriously send you here to do that?
她是要你过来说这个的吗
No, I-I didn't come because I want you guys to break up.
不,我过来不是想让你们分手的
I-I-I came because I have found a compromise
我过来是因为我想到了一个两全的办法
That I think will get her off your backs and mine.
让你我都好过的办法
I hope it's firing K.C.
我希望那是解雇K.C.
Patrick is coming out for the Gimlet opening tonight.
帕特里克今晚会来琴蕾酒吧的开业典礼
He's already on a plane.
他已经上飞机了
I don't like where this is headed. I have a gun.
我不喜欢这苗头,我有枪
I can get K.C. the publicity bump she's looking for
只要你愿意和他一起走红地毯
If you're just willing to walk the red carpet with him,
我就能给K.C.她想要的轰动新闻
Just act like you guys are still together.
只要装作你们两个还在一起就行
Well, no, right? Wh...
不行,对吗
It's one night.
就一个晚上
Uh, I'll do it.
我答应
Okay.
好的
Dan, um, I'll...I'll leave your name at the back door
丹,我会给工作人员打好招呼,你从后门进
So you guys can meet up after the cameras.
过了媒体拍照你们就可以会合了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah.
没事
You want me to pretend that we're not together?
你想让我假装我们不在一起吗
No, it's just... It's just for the cameras.
不,这只是,只是媒体炒作
Sometimes this is the way the business works.
有时候为了工作需要这么做
Well, our relationship isn't business.
可我们的关系不是工作
I just don't understand why you would want
我就是不明白你为什么
To go somewhere with your fake boyfriend
要和你的假男友去出席活动
Rather than your real one.
而把你真的男朋友晾在一边
Dan, I'm sorry, and I hope you'll come
丹,对不起,我希望
And meet me inside tonight.
你今晚能到那里来见我
I don't know why he's blaming me.
我不知道他为什么怪我
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
I can't control every girl at school.
我又不能控制学校里每个女生
Well, Jenny, you and I both know that that's not true.
珍妮,我们都知道这不是实话
You may not have done the deed,
也许真的不是你自己做的
But I suspect you gave the order.
但我怀疑是你让别人做的
He sat above me on the steps.
他坐在台阶上的位置高于我
That must have put you in a very difficult position.
对,这样肯定让你处境艰难
Yeah, and he did it on purpose.
没错,而且他是故意的
He knew that I'd have no choice.
他知道我别无选择
Lily, please. My dad would never understand,
莉莉,拜托你了,我爸不会明白的
And you know these girls.
但是你了解这些女孩
I had to do something. Yes.
我必须做点什么,对
Just like I have to do something now.
就如我现在也要做点什么一样
But you and dad already gave us permission
但是你和爸已经允许我们
To go to Chuck's tonight. Well, and you can,
今晚去恰克的派对了,你可以去
As long as Eric still wants to go with you,
除非艾瑞克还想和你一起去
And you make sure that all of your so-called friends
并且你还要保证你的那些所谓的朋友
Apologize to him when he gets there.
在他到的时候向他道歉
Fine.
好吧
Horace, put this up behind the bar.
贺瑞斯,把这个放在吧台后
Thank you for taking care of this so promptly.
感谢你的及时承办
It's my pleasure. I'm always happy to help out Jack Bass.
不胜荣幸,我一直期望能给杰克?拜斯帮忙
Are you ready to open the cornerstone of the new Chuck Bass empire?
准备好开启恰克?拜斯帝国的新篇章了吗
You decided this was the way to impress K.C.?
你就打算这样让K.C.认可你吗
What? Chuck, I would never call Jack.
你说什么呢,恰克,我没给杰克打过电话
You might convince me more if you weren't
只有你知道内情
The only one who knew about the problem.
让我怎么相信不是你
Blair, Blair, did you call Jack?
布莱尔,你给杰克打电话了
Well, you have the liquor license.
你现在有贩酒执照了
What does it matter who called who to get it?
谁给谁打过电话,有什么大碍
Jack...Is the last person I would call for help.
我死也不愿让杰克帮我
You're still mad from before. It's clouding your judgment.
你还在为上周的事生气,都影响你判断力了
This isn't about last week. It's about you, Blair.
这不是上周的事,是你,布莱尔
It's the reason why I couldn't say "I love you."
这就是为什么我不能说"我爱你"
It's not a game.
这不是游戏
It's because I knew I couldn't trust you.
因为我知道不能相信你了
I did this because I love you.
我这么做是因为爱你
Be that as it may, I have a club to open,
希望如此,我要忙俱乐部开张的事
And you're no longer invited.
不会给你请帖的
Fine. S, come on. We're leaving.
不邀请算了, S我们走
Blair, I'm...Sorry.
布莱尔,不好意思
I'm gonna stay with Chuck.
我要留下来陪恰克
You're alone, Nate? What's wrong?
内特,怎么,一个人吗
You don't have any friends left to screw over?
没有朋友陪你来吗
Oh, well, at least I'm on the list
至少我是被邀请的
And not working the door.
而不是来当迎宾的
Text me when Patrick arrives. All right.
帕特里克来了给我发短信,好的
I thought you said that this was an exclusive party.
我记得你说这是个奢华派对的
Eric's over there on the phone.
艾瑞克在那边打电话
Yeah, he ratted me out to our parents,
他在爸妈面前告发我
So now I have to be nice to him...
所以我得对他友善点
At least to his face. Sounds like you have a plan.
至少要做做样子,莫非你有什么计划
I do, and one that won't get me caught this time.
没错,而且这个计划不会让我再被抓到
Follow me.
跟我走
It's a queen's job to protect her king.
保护国王是王后的职责
Chuck should be thanking me for making his club possible,
恰克应该感谢我帮他的俱乐部开张
Not treating me like some useless pawn.
而不是把我当成什么没用的小卒
It's hard to love a powerful man.
爱一个有权有势的男人很不容易的
You think I'm trustworthy, don't you, Dorota?
你觉得我还是值得信任的,对吧, 多洛塔
Of course, Miss Blair.
当然,布莱尔小姐
Knight to Queen 7.
骑士向王后走7步
Tell those pathetic trick-or-treaters
告诉那些可悲的"不给糖就捣蛋"的家伙们
There's no prepackaged joy for them here.
这里不欢迎他们来
Thank you.
谢谢
See? I knew he would come to his senses.
看吧,我就知道他会想通的
I told you this wasn't my fault.
我就说这不是我的错
What does Mr.Chuck say?
恰克先生说了什么
They're not from Mr. Chuck.
不是恰克送的
Dress. Now!
换衣服,马上
Here you go, Mr. Policeman.
给你,小警察
And here you go, Mr. Fireman,
还有你,小消防员
And, uh, Lady GaGa.
还有你, Lady GaGa
Wow. You kids look terrific.
你们看起来太棒了
Thank you. They're perfect.
谢谢你,干得很好
Come on kids, let's go. Come on.
来吧,孩子们,我们走,快走
Thank you.
谢谢你
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Excuse me, man.
失陪了
Your powers of disguise have fallen off a bit.
你的化装手段退步了
I know you don't want to see me.
我知道你不想见我
Then what exactly are you doing here.
那你还来做什么
I have more important things to deal with
我有更重要的事要做
Than your little surprise.
没空接受你的小惊喜
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I was trying to help you. So you would see you needed me.
我本来是想帮你,好让你知道你需要我
Then we make a good team.
然后我们重归于好
But you were right, not to trust me.
可你是对的,你不该信任我
I ruined everything.
我把一切都毁了
Heartfelt. Earnest.
热切,而且诚恳
Let me guess, you found out.
让我猜猜,你发现了
The liquor license you so thoughtfully procured was fake.
你体贴周全地费心弄来的卖酒执照是假的
You already knew?
你已经知道了
Did Jack send you condolence flowers, too?
难道杰克也给你送了吊唁花篮
I don't need condolence flowers, I know Jack Bass.
我不需要吊唁花篮,我了解杰克?拜斯
If you know, then why is the club still open?
既然你已经知道了,为什么俱乐部还开着
If the cops show...
如果警察来了
You probably don't want to hear this, but... I have an idea.
你可能不想听,但我有个主意
I already made the call.
我已经打过电话了
I'll take care of the paparazzi.
我来搞定狗仔队
Blair, we still have things to discuss.
布莱尔,我们还有话要谈
I know.
我知道
If you got it, you got it, right?
是你的就是你的,对不对
You do not got it.
但不是你的
So you want to sit?
要坐下吗
I'm sorry you have to sit down with my mom.
很抱歉让你面对我妈
Yeah.
是啊
No, she clearly has some experience in queendom.
不,她作为女王陛下显然治国有方
Well, I'd take a run-in at the step
如果你无意中听到
If you overheard anything.
会知道我在台阶为你辩护
Can we just agree not to say the word "steps" any more?
我们能不能不要再提"台阶"这个词了
I'd like nothing better.
那最好不过
Without Jonathan here, I know no one.
除了乔纳森,这里我一个人也不认识
Yeah. Me neither.
我也是
Where are your handmaidens?
你的女友们呢
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Oh, Patrick, hey. I'm so glad you finally made it.
帕特里克,真高兴你能来
I'm Serena.
我是瑟琳娜
If I known what you look like,
早知道你这么漂亮
I would kept you on the phone longer when I called for K.C.
在肯尼迪中心跟你通电话时该多聊几句
Ok. Enough with the chitchat.
好了,闲话就到这里
Where's Olivia? We need to get this picture.
奥莉薇亚在哪儿,我们要拍照片
I just saw her.
我刚刚还看到她
What the hell is he doing here?
他来这里做什么
I'm so happy that you are here.
真高兴在这儿见到你
I'm not going down to a fake boyfriend without a fight.
我不会轻易被假男友击败的
Come on.
来吧
It's not what it looks like.
不是你们想的那样
Let me just go and talk to them. Chuck.
让我去跟他们谈谈,恰克
Excuse me, Serena.
抱歉,瑟琳娜
These gentlemen are here to close down my club.
那几位是来查封我俱乐部的
And the best costume award goes to New York's finest.
最佳化装奖颁给纽约警察
This party is a bust.
这派对火到爆了
What do we got here?
有什么发现
That's it, shut it down. Let's move, people.
就是这个,关门,大家都快走
Party's over. Let's move, people.
派对结束,快走
Let's go, you guys.
伙计们,走了走了
You gotta give me that drink right now.
把酒瓶给我,不准喝了
Chuck, you might want to try to stop the police.
恰克,你怎么不制止这些警察
Why would I stop 'em? I called 'em.
需要吗,是我打电话叫他们来的
Why would he have his own club raided?
为什么他要报警查抄他自己的俱乐部
Well, once we found out the liquor license was fake,
当我们发现贩酒执照是伪造的以后
We could either wait for Jack to call A.B.C. to take us down
我们要么等杰克让酒类管制局查封我们
Or we could take control and call the police
要么就主动出击
To blow up the party for a night that
叫警察来这个派对
No one would ever forget.
让所有人都记得今天晚上
Brilliant, isn't it?
太聪明了,不是吗
This was your idea? Oh, it was both of ours.
这是你的主意吗,算是我们两个的
You see, S, we belong together.
要知道, S我们是属于彼此的
Okay, well, K.C. blames this whole thing on me.
好吧,可是K.C.把这整件事都怪在我身上
Now I have to go get my clients out of here
现在我得在我的客户拍案底照或是
Before they get mug shots or TMZ videos.
上八卦网站"三十英里区域"前带他们离开这里
Oh, you could try to go through the hotel. Thank you.
你可以从酒店里面走,谢谢
But there's probably paparazzi out there, too.
但是外面可能也有狗仔队
I'm sorry, S., but Chuck's hotel needed this.
抱歉, S但是恰克的酒店需要曝光率
Without your celebrities, we're buried in the city section.
没有你的客户们,我们只是一家无名小店
Now we're front page news.
现在我们会是头版头条
Why would you do this to me?
为什么你要这么对我
You knew how important it was for me
你知道向K.C.证明我的能力
To prove myself to K.C.
对我有多重要吗
Remember when you chose Chuck?
记得你当时选了恰克而不是我吗
Now I did, too.
我也可以
Bye. Happy Halloween.
再见,万圣节快乐
What'd I tell you, Lil? We just had to put the word out.
我说什么来着,莉,我们只要放出消息
Once these kids tell their friends,
一旦这些孩子们告诉他们的朋友
I'll bet we get at least a hundred next year.
明年我们至少要应付100个孩子
A hundred? Rufus, I hope you don't...
100个,鲁弗斯,我希望你没有
I'm just teasing you. You got the perfect number.
我只是逗你玩,人数刚刚好
How did you figure it out?
你怎么知道的
Well, after the third time I heard "achoo,"
在我第三次听到"阿嚏"
I realized it wasn't a sneeze.
我明白过来那不是一个喷嚏
It's "thank you" in Lithuanian.
而是立陶宛语的"谢谢"
Plus, Lady Gaga forgot to change her hair
再加上, Lady GaGa变成泰勒?史薇芙特出场时
When she came back as Taylor Swift.
忘记换发型了
Well, I just didn't want you
我只是不想让你觉得
To feel you had to leave all your traditions in Brooklyn.
你必须要放弃所有布鲁克林的传统
And I love you for that.
我就是爱你这么善解人意
But why don't we start some of our own traditions?
但为什么我们不建立起我们自己的传统呢
How about some grownup trick-or-treating?
成人版的"不给糖就捣蛋"怎么样
All right, but I draw the line at door-to-door.
可以,但是我在每个门上都作了记号
I was just thinking of one door.
我只想开一扇门
You know, we, um,
你知道,我们...
We should probably get out there eventually.
我们最后还是要出去的
I know.
我知道
Um, there's something that I...
有件事我
Dan, um,
丹
Patrick... wasn't my fake boyfriend.
帕特里克不是我的冒牌男友
What?
什么
I know.
我知道
Um, I lied because I-I care about you.
我撒谎是因为我在意你
And I did not want you to compare yourself
我不希望你把自己
To some perfectly lit, heavily edited performance.
和一个完美的艺术形象做对比
And...and what about tonight?
那今天晚上呢
Why get photographed with him?
为什么要和他合影
When I ended things with Patrick,
和帕特里克分手时
I-I broke his heart.
我伤透了他的心
And with no more "Endless Knights" movies,
而且《永恒骑士》系列电影结束之后
His career just kinda stalled.
他的事业就到了瓶颈期
You don't think it was because of the Bruce Jenner biopic?
不是因为布鲁斯?加纳的传记片吗
I mean, that was...
我是说,那个
Dan, my plan was to tell him afterwards
丹,我原本打算在结束后告诉他
That the only person I want to kiss here tonight is...is you.
今晚在这里,我唯一想吻的人就是你
Okay? Okay.
可以吗,好的
You really need to work on your timing.
你来的可真是时候啊
Actually, my timing is perfect. Follow me.
事实上,正是时候,跟我来
Come on. I'll...I'll explain. Hurry.
来吧,我会解释的,快点
Okay.
好吧
Sorry I interrupted. Um...
很抱歉打搅了你们
Now is probably a good time to get that kiss.
现在你们可以继续那个吻了
Ooh. I could use a real one before we go out there.
我们出去前能真正吻一次
Look, everyone. It's Olivia Burke
大家请看,是奥莉薇亚?伯克
Kissing her boyfriend Dan Humphrey.
在亲吻她的男友丹?汉弗瑞
Are you okay with this?
可以吗
Yeah.
没事
Olivia
奥莉薇亚
If you're dating this guy,
如果你在和这个人约会
Who's dating Patrick Roberts?
那么谁在和帕特里克?罗伯茨约会
Yeah, how about that?
对呀,是谁呢
I am.
是我
You really proved yourself with this one, S.
这回你证明了自己, S
Looks like your work troubles have just turned into
看来你工作麻烦变成了
A labor of love.
公益事业
Perez Hilton drew tears on his own photo
佩雷兹?希尔顿因为没来这里而
Because he wasn't there. Have you heard from the hotel?
抱着自己的照片大哭,你有酒店的消息了吗
Blowing up the club
俱乐部被查抄后
Exploded our online reservations.
我们的网上预订数激增
We're already up 50%.
已经上涨过50%
Now do you see I'm trustworthy again?
现在你觉得我值得信任了吗
Blair, you and I both know
布莱尔,你我都知道
You'll never be completely trustworthy...
你永远都不值得绝对信任
And I admit, it's not my strong suit either...
但是我承认,那也不是我的强项
But it's part of what keeps things interesting between us.
但是这样我们之间才有乐趣
And why we make a great team.
也就是为什么我们是最佳团队
No, in order to be a team,
不,作为一个团队
We need to focus our duplicity on others.
我们要一起对付的是别人
But what if it's my way of showing you I love you?
如果这是我表达爱意的方式呢
Oh, I can think of better ways.
我有更好的办法
So I can handle being in
既然我不怕登上《InTouch》杂志的
The "she's dating him?" page of "In Touch"
"她的新欢?"页面
If you can handle not having a fake boyfriend.
那你也不介意和冒牌男友一刀两断吧
Mm. I couldn't be any happier with my real boyfriend.
我的正牌男友令我很满意
Actually, that's not true.
不过,话说回来
I-I could be a little happier.
我能更尽兴一点
Is Vanessa still at her sister's gig in Albany?
瓦内萨还在奥尔巴尼和姐姐一起表演吗
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, well, I'm feeling a little happier already.
听到这,还真开心了点儿
Uh, just...just to confirm,
只是,多问一句
That levitation thing was just a special effect, right?
电影里的悬浮是特效,对吧
Um, there's only one way to find out.
看来只有一种方法能验证了
So I guess that means you heard about Jonathan.
看来你知道乔纳森的事了
I guess it does.
没错
I wanted to call it off...
我想叫她们停手
But as soon as those girls see me hesitate,
但是她们见我犹豫
I have a full-blown rebellion on my hands.
就要乘机造反
You could have warned Jonathan.
你可以和乔纳森先打声招呼
Come on. Everyone gets egged on Halloween.
拜托,万圣节大家都是互砸鸡蛋的
You didn't.
你怎么没有
You know I have to act this way about school stuff.
你知道,我对学校的事情必须这样
But I'm still your friend. I'm still your sister.
但我还是你的朋友,你的妹妹
We just can't let the worlds get confused.
我们必须明确这点
I'm not confused.
我明白得很
I want nothing to do with you in either world.
我不想和你有任何干系
I'm sorry about your purse getting locked in the club
连累你把包忘在在俱乐部里
And the police showing up
后来还惹上警察
And Dan and Olivia kissing.
还有丹和奥莉薇亚亲热的事,真抱歉
You did fine. You got my clients photographed
你做的很好,你让我的客户在本年度
At the hottest party of the year.
最火辣的派对上曝光
Patrick got more attention
自从和奥莉薇亚分手后
Than he's had since Olivia dumped him.
帕特里克还没有过这么高的人气呢
As long as you get my purse back, your job is safe.
只要你能拿回我的包,你的工作就能保住
Thank you. And, Serena, that job now includes
谢谢,现在你的工作内容还要加上
Publicly dating Patrick. I don't know if I'd call that work.
和帕特里克做公众情侣,这么美的工作
Get back to me after date two.
约会完了再回来
It's a damn shame.
太遗憾了
Sometimes the best ones are just too hot not to burn out.
有时最好的东西不得不忍痛割爱
In this case, Horace, this is just the first match.
贺瑞斯,这只是第一个回合
A.B.C. won't let you get another license
酒类管制局半年内
For at least six months.
不会再给你发执照的
From what I recall, speakeasies were built
据我所知,开地下酒吧
On finding ways around liquor regulation.
就是要在管理条例中钻空子
Are you talking about
你说的是
A secret password type of establishment?
需密码才能入内那种吗
I'm thinking keys.
我觉得钥匙不错
Keep the lock on the front door,
大门紧锁
Come in through the back.
后门进入
Your father would be proud of you...
果然是虎父
In the best way.
无犬子
Hey, s.
喂, S
I just came to find K.C.'s purse.
我来找K.C.的包
Hey. How would you like to be the publicist
你觉得到一间休南区
Of a members' only club so exclusive
外表像菜鸟公立学校
It makes the So.Ho house look like one of those
用号码命名的富豪专属俱乐部
Dirty public schools with numbers for a name?
去做公关,怎么样
Come on. It'll be amazing
来吧,一定会很棒的
Blair, I would never work for you.
布莱尔,我不会为你工作
But I'm giving you a chance
我可是在给你机会
To leave that Lizzie Grubman wannabe Before you get run over.
让你被榨干之前离开那个莉兹?格鲁布曼
You don't get it.
你不懂
K.C. can be a bitch because she's my boss.
K C.是我的上司,她可以尖酸刻薄
You're supposed to be my friend.
而你是我的好朋友
Chuck might forgive you, but I don't.
恰克或许可以原谅你,我做不到
Like all good things,
昙花一现
The witching hour must come to an end.
美好的时光终将逝去
True natures are revealed.
人性尽显
Tricks turn into treats.
恶作剧变成赏赐
And taking off costumes is
脱下装扮
As much fun as putting them on.
与穿上它们时一样乐趣无穷
Everything returns to the way it was,
所有事物恢复原状
Except for little girls who forget
只有一些小女孩似乎忘记
That Halloween only lasts one night.
万圣节只有一夜
They wear their costumes for so long,
她们的角色扮演玩的太久
Pretty soon they can't even remember
很快就会忘记
Who they were before they put them on.
素颜的自我
X.o.x.o. Gossip girl
X.o.x.o.八卦天后