Finestra.
玻璃破碎
Accio!
速速飞来
All right? Happy?
这下高兴了
One down, two to go.
找到一个 还剩俩
They went that way, Officer. Hands up!
犯人朝那跑了 警官 举起手来
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Lion...
狮子
You know, New York is considerably more interesting than I'd expected.
纽约比我想象中好玩多了
Put this on.
戴上
Why would I have to wear something like this?
我为什么需要戴这种东西
Because your skull is susceptible to breakage under immense force.
因为你的脑袋在巨大冲击之下很容易开花
But we made them cocoa.
但我们还给他们做了热可可呢
Right. Okay, if you just, pop this on. Okay.
好了 不如把这也穿上吧 好的
Now, there's absolutely nothing for you to worry about.
这下真的没啥可担心的了
Tell me, has anyone ever believed you when you told them not to worry?
你说不用担心时真的有人相信你过吗
My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.
我始终认为 担心就是双重遭罪