Will you sit down? Good idea.
坐下吧 好主意
That's definitely the Murtlap.
肯定是莫特拉鼠咬的了
You must be particularly susceptible.
你一定是易感体质
See, you're a Muggle. So our physiologies are subtly different.
因为你是麻瓜 我们体质有些许不同
Stay still. Now that should stop the sweating.
别动 这药能止汗
And one of those should sort the twitch.
这可以缓解痉挛
Take that.
拿好
Come on...
再来点
What you got there? This the locals call Swooping Evil?
你在弄什么 当地人管它叫蜷翼魔
Not the friendliest of names. It's quite an agile fellow.
名字挺可怕 小家伙很敏捷
I've been studying him. And I am pretty sure his venom could be quite useful if properly diluted.
我正在研究它 我确信它的毒液 合理稀释后其实很有用
Just to remove bad memories, you know.
能消除痛苦的记忆
Probably shouldn't let him loose in here, though.
不过还是别在屋里放开它了
Come on.
来吧