That could be any one of hundreds. There is something else.
这样的人有好几百 还有一件事
Something I haven't told you.
之前没告诉你
I saw you beside me in New York.
我看到你与我在纽约并肩而立
You're the one that gains this child's trust.
只有你能获取那孩子的信任
You are the key, I saw this.
你是关键 我看到了
You want to join the wizarding world.
你渴望加入魔法师的世界
I want those things too, Credence. I want them for you.
我也是 克雷登斯 我渴望你能加入
So find the child. Find the child and we'll all be free.
找到那个孩子 找到了我们就自由了
The job ain't that glamorous.
我的工作没啥稀奇
I mean, I spend most days making coffee, unjinxing the john. Tina's the career girl.
整天冲泡咖啡 用用读心术 蒂娜才是职业女性
Nah. We're orphans.
不 我们是孤儿
Ma and Pa died of dragon pox when we were kids.
父母在我们小时候得龙痘过世了
You're sweet. But we got each other!
你真贴心 我们俩相依为命也很好
Could you stop reading my mind for a second?
你能别一直对我用读心术吗
Don't get me wrong, I love it.
别误会 我很喜欢
This meal, it's insanely good! This is what I do, I'm a cook.
这顿晚餐实在美味无比 我也是厨师
And this is, like, the greatest meal I have ever had in my life.
但这是我今生今世吃过最美味的东西
Oh, you slay me! I ain't never really talked to a NoMaj before.
你真迷人 我还是第一次认真和麻鸡聊天呢
Really?
真的吗