Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
You told me you could fix this.
你说过你能搞定的
That's why I came to you.
所以我才找你帮忙
So that you could make sure Regina didn't win.
那样你就能确保瑞金娜不会得逞
She hasn't yet.
她还没得逞呢
Well, she's going to, and now my friend is gonna pay for me trusting you.
那她也快了 现在我的朋友要因我对你的信任而付出代价
Look, sheriff, I know this is emotional, but it's also not over.
警长 我知道你很激动 但这事还没完
You must have faith. There's still time.
你必须要有信心 还有时间
Time for what?
什么的时间
For me to work a little magic.
让我略施魔法
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
为什么
For doubting you.
因为怀疑你
I made a mistake.
是我搞错了
What's that? Evidence.
那是什么 证据
Evidence that proves that I've been trusting all the wrong people.
证明我一直信错了人
I should have listened to you.
我应该听你的
This bug was from Sidney.
这是西德尼的窃听器
The newspaper guy?
那个报社的家伙
I should've seen it.
我早该看出来
Well, don't beat yourself up about it, Emma.
别因此责怪自己 艾玛
Sometimes it's hard to see what's right in front of us, but I knew you would.
有时我们很难分辨眼前的是非 但我知道你会分清的
I'm trying.
我还在努力
Ruby!
鲁比
What's going on?
怎么了
Shesheshe's in the alley.
她 她 她在巷子里
Who, Ruby? What happened?
鲁比 谁啊 发生了什么
Hey, you all right?
你没事吧