Don't touch a thing.
什么都别碰
We got her.
逮到她了
Careful, sweetheart.
当心 小可爱
A flower is a delicate thing.
花是纤细脆弱之物
Be gentle.
需小心待之
You want it to grow and not pluck it before its time.
若望它繁茂生长 就切勿在其长成之前折败花朵
Sorry.
对不起
It's all right.
没关系
You needn't fear me. I'm only trying to help.
别怕 我只是想帮帮忙
Perhaps you could be the flower girl at the wedding.
也许在婚礼上你就能当个小花童了
I can already see how close you and Regina have become.
我看出你和瑞金娜很亲密
She's going to make a fine mother for you.
她会是一个好妈妈的
She is kind to me.
她对我很好
Indeed. It warms my heart how you two share everything... Already.
这个自然 看到你们俩无话不谈真让我欣慰 虽然才几天光景
Perhaps you could share something with me.
也许你也可以告诉我
Why has she pulled away from me?
为什么她总是对我敬而远之
What do you mean?
什么意思
A mother knows her daughter.
母亲是最了解孩子的
Regina's pulled away.
瑞金娜总是据我千里之外
I love her so much, but she's not letting me help her, and I... I know she's unhappy.
我非常爱她 但她不愿接受我的帮助 而且我知道 她过得并不快乐
Has she said something?
她对你说过什么吗
I'd do anything to make her happy.
为了她的幸福 我什么都愿做