That's a Section threeA, Mr. Scamander.
这违反了三A条例 斯卡曼德先生
I'm taking you in.
我得带你回部里
Come on.
来吧
Er... sorry, but I do have things to do, actually.
抱歉 但说真的我还有事要做呢
Well, you'll have to rearrange them!
你得另找时间了
What are you doing in New York anyway?
说起来你为什么来纽约
I came to buy a birthday present.
我是来买生日礼物的
Couldn't you have done that in London?
不能在伦敦买吗
No, there's only one breeder of Appaloosa Puffskeins in the world and he lives in New York, so no.
买不到 世上只此一人养阿帕鲁萨蒲绒绒 而他住在纽约 所以伦敦真买不到
I got a Section threeA.
抓了个违反三A条例的
By the way, we don't allow the breeding of magical creatures in New York.
顺便告诉你 纽约不允许养神奇动物
We closed that guy down a year ago.
一年前我们就让那家伙关门大吉了
Hey, Goldstein.
你好呀 戈德斯坦恩
Hey, Red.
你好 雷德
Major Investigation Department. I thought you was...
重案调查司 你不是
Major Investigation Department! I got a Section threeA!
重案调查司 抓了个违反三A条例的