Oh, crap. What?
噢,见鬼。什么
How is this possible?! This can't happen! He's... Talk to me! Wait.
这怎么可能,怎么会,他...跟我说。等等
He moved. Just north of you. Ocean and Grand. On my way!
他移动了,就在你的北边,大洋和格兰街。这就去
I took on cases that were...that I thought that I could... Win. Yes. I'm sorry.
我只处理我觉得我可以...赢的案子。对。抱歉
Gavin Carnahan, I find you guilty of crimes against the Glades.
加文·卡纳汉,我宣布,你违反了贫民区的法律
Don't do this! Don't do this!
不要,不要
And I sentence you to death.
我判你死刑
I'm at Ocean and Grand, Felicity. That's just a vacant lot.
我赶到了海洋大地,费利西蒂,这儿是块空地
How is this possible? This can't happen. He...
怎么可能,这不应该,他...
Find the right address, now!
查出正确地址,快
Oliver, it's over, Carnahan is dead.
奥利弗,没用了,卡纳汉死了