The policeman's right, Nate.
内特,警察说的是对的
They don't deliver babies. Not anymore.
他们不会再运送小孩了,永远不会了
Then why did we do all this stuff?
那为什么我们还要做这些
Because we were having such fun playing with you.
因为我们和你玩的太开心了
Oh, honey. We spent time together.
哦亲爱的,我们一起度过了美好的时光
And that's what matters.
那才是最好的
So is this like a ticket thing or a warning thing?
这次要开单子还是仅仅一次警告呢
It feels like a warning, right?
感觉只是一次警告,对吗?
Yeah, we are warned. We are properly warned.
对,我们已经收到警告了,我们已经被警告过了
Oh, buddy. Come on.
哦,亲爱的 回来吧
What? Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
什么?哦,我的天呢,你还好吗?
What happened? Where's the baby?
发生了什么?宝宝人呢
They tied me up and took her.
他们把我绑住了,然后把她带走了
Why would you think this was her house?
你怎么会认为这就是她的家
It's surrounded by a bunch of scary warehouses! Gentrification!
周围都是阴森的仓库啊! 我以为是旧区改造
How could they just take her? She was your responsibility!
你怎么能让他们带走她呢,她可是你的责任
It wasn't my fault, okay?
这不是我的错,好吧?
I'm not blaming you. I'm just worried about the baby!
我并不是要责备你。我只是担心宝宝
Well, I'm also worried, which is why I'm yelling!
我也很担心,这就是我为什么在这大喊了
We're yelling 'cause we're wasting time!
我们的大喊导致我们在浪费时间
How can we get back to Cornerstore?
我们怎么样才能够回去总部
You're shopping? What are you doing?
你在网购么?你在干什么?
Oh, I see. You did that so we could hide in the box and get back to Cornerstore real quick. That's right. Yeah.
我知道了。你这样做然后我们可以隐藏在一个盒子里。然后快速回到总部 是的