I'm sorry to cut you off.
不好意思,打断一下
You know what's so funny is just then when you said "real family", it, like, weirdly hurt my feelings.
最有意思的是你知道吗,当你说真正意义上的家庭的时候有点让我伤心了
But I realized how stupid that is.
但是我很快就意识到我是有多愚蠢
I mean, I'm a bird and you're, like, a sloppy human and that's not our baby. It's just some baby.
我的意思是,我是一只鸟,而你只是个令人讨厌的人类而已 而且这也不是我们的宝宝,这只是某些人的宝宝而已。
Well, I mean, we're not, like, a "family", but we are like a family.
好吧,我是说,我们不是那样的一个家庭,但是我们也像是另外一种家庭啊
Well, it's like we are except instead we're more like employees who are delivering a package, and that's all.
好吧,我们更像是雇主和雇佣的关系了?正在传递东西的,仅此而已。
Do you know what I mean?
你知道我的意思是?
And you should go to where you belong.
你会回到属于你的地方
Now. Do you know what I mean?
现在你知道我的意思了吧?
No! Junior, we are a team, okay?
不!朱尼尔,我们是一个团队,好吗?
We're gonna deliver this baby, then we're gonna meet my parents, then I'm gonna show them Stork Mountain. I was supposed to fire you.
我们现在就是齐心协力把这个宝宝送到 然后我们要去见我的父母 然后带着我的家人去白鹤山溜达溜达。本来我是要炒你鱿鱼的
Okay?
好吗?
You were supposed to fire me?
你有打算炒我鱿鱼的想法?
Well, "liberate". "Free". Yes, fire.
好吧,解放,自由,是的炒鱿鱼
And then I didn't, and then this all happened.
但我没有,然后发生了这一切
Look, there's nothing waiting for you back at Stork Mountain.
听着,白鹤山没有任何你想要的东西的
Who cares though?
但是谁在乎那些
It's time for you to go and meet your real family!
是时候你该去见见你真正的家人了
That's exciting, right?
那不是很好吗,不是吗?
Look, I... I just think this is for the best, you know?
看呢,我...我认为这样是最好的,你知道吗?
It's what you've always wanted.
这是你一直在追求的
Yeah, I wanna go meet my family.
是的,我想去见我的家人
So, yeah, I better go now, I guess.
所以,是的我想我是应该走了
It's gonna be fine. I'll take good care of her.
一切都会好的,我会照顾好他的
Okay, okay. Fine.
好的好的,没事的
Goodbye, little girl.
再见了,小女孩
Have a good trip back home.
回家路上有个好旅途
You take care... And be safe.
多保重 一路顺风