手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第二季 > 正文

越狱第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第13集 死也要轰轰烈烈

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Prison Break:

《越狱》前情提要
We're staying.
我们要留下来
Give them hell.
给他们好看
Bill, don't do this.
比尔,不要这么做
I've dedicated my life to this country, to President Reynolds,
我把一生都奉献给国家,奉献给雷诺兹总统
I've been a perfect soldier, Every photo, file. Get rid of all.
我是个完美的士兵,处理掉所有的照片、档案
Bill, don't do this,
比尔不要这么做
You left a message for Mr. Geary.
你留言给葛瑞先生
I'm gonna gut you, bow to stern,
我会让你死得很难看
I did not kill Roy Geary! Bagwell set me up!
我没有杀罗伊葛瑞!巴格韦尔陷害我!
You are under arrest for the murder of Roy William Geary.
你以谋杀,罗伊葛瑞的罪名被逮捕
My therapist said that I need to confront you...
我的心理医生说,我必须面对你
...to let you know how betrayed I feel.
让你知道被背叛的感受
This is the Tribune Police.
垂比云警局
Just as long as you do your job, we'll forget about shales.
只要你做好工作,我们就忘记关于席尔斯的事
And then you can go back to Colorado and visit your son, Cameron.
之后你就可以回科罗拉多,看你儿子卡麦隆
Don't you ever mention his name again.
不准你再提到他的名字
What about your friend there?
你后面的朋友怎么办?
If we're gonna go down, might as well go down swinging.
如果我们要死也要死得轰轰烈烈
Sara. Michael?
莎拉,迈克尔?
Almost made it. Hello?
你们差点就逃掉了喂?
Hello, Michael?
喂?迈克尔?
Is that you? Get up.
是你吗?站起来
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around!
转过去!
If you're gonna murder us, Alex, you'll have to look us in the eyes while you do it.
如果你打算杀我们,亚历,有种就看着我们的眼睛开枪
Shut up. You want me, you got me.
闭嘴,你已经逮到我了
Let my brother go!
让我弟弟走!
I don't want either of you. I just want my life back!
我不想要你们两个,我只想找回我的人生!
You're gonna kill two innocent men to get it?
为此你要杀死两个无辜的人?
Absolutely. This is the United States Border Patrol,
那当然,我们是美国边境巡警队
Drop the weapon and remain where you are,
放下武器,不准动
Drop the weapon,
放下武器
United states Border Patrol! Drop your weapon!
美国边境巡警队,放下武器!
All agents hold your positions.
所有人各就各位
I'm FBI. These men are in my custody. I don't care who you are.
我是调查局探员,他们已被我逮捕,我不管你是谁
Until we verify, you will drop your weapon or we will drop you.
在确认身份前,放下你的武器,否则我们会开枪
Your choice.
你自己选择!
Move in!
前进!
Hands on your head now!
双手抱头,快点!
Don't move.
不准动!
You got anything to drink?
这里有喝的吗?
Check the back.
去后面找
Unknown rider, unknown rider, This is DEA on guard,
不明驾驶这里是禁毒处
Radio frequency...
无线电频率
What do you mean "uh-oh"? Border Patrol's on our ass, man.
“糟糕”是什么意思?我们被边境巡警队盯上了
How long till we get to Mexico? We're already in Mexico, papi.
多久才到墨西哥?已经在墨西哥了,老哥
I thought they couldn't follow...
越过国界不是就不能
...once we cross the border. Not since 9/11.
跟踪我们了吗?九一一事件后就可以
I repeat: Unknown rider, unknown rider,
重复,不明驾驶
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办?
Pull the cord and pray.
拉下绳子然后祈祷
Oh, hell, no.
不要!
Look, we try and land the plane, we're pinched for sure.
听着,如果把飞机降落,我们肯定会被逮捕
And if we jump?
如果跳伞呢?
We're in the middle of the desert.
这里是沙漠上空
Patrol'll have a hard time trying to find us once we land.
等我们着地后,巡警会很难找到我们
If we land.
如果我们着地的话
Oh, you gonna land.
你一定会着地的
It's just a matter of how hard.
只是力道大小的问题
Good luck, amigo.
祝你好运,朋友
We're receiving reports that escaped convicts,,,
我们刚收到消息逃犯
,,, Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield, have been apprehended,,,
林肯.巴罗斯及迈克尔.斯科菲尔德,在几分钟前
,,, just a few miles north of the U, S, -Mexican border,
于美墨国界北方被逮捕
Federal Agent Alex Mahone, with assistance from the United States Border Patrol,,,
调查局探员亚历曼宏,在美国边境巡警队的协助下
,,, took the men into custody just a short time ago,
在不久前将两人羁押
Now, not a lot of information available,,,
目前消息尚未完整
,,, but the brothers were apprehended without incident,,,
不过据说,逮捕两兄弟的过程顺利
,,, while attempting to leave the country through the deserts of New Mexico,
当时他们正试图,从新墨西哥州沙漠逃往国外
A long way from Illinois' Fox River State Penitentiary,,,
该地离伊利诺州,福克斯河州立监狱非常遥远
,,, where they escaped from less than 10 days ago,
他们不到十天前,才自该监狱逃出
The Fox River Eight, as the group of convicts were once known,,,
这些一度被称为,福克斯河八人帮的犯人
,,, are now down to four, as only Benjamin Miles Franklin,,,
现在只剩下四人,只有班哲明富兰克林
,,, Fernando Sucre, charles Patoshik, and Theodore Bagwell remain at large,
费尔南多苏克雷、查尔斯帕托西克,和西奥多巴格韦尔仍在逃
Officials say it's only... - sir?
警方指出剩下长官
He just heard, and he'd like to see you.
他听说了,他想见你
Back behind prison walls,
关回监狱
Tips continue to pour in to manhunt's national hot line...
全国通报专线,持续传来新消息
now down to four, as only Benjamin Miles Franklin,,,
现在只剩下四人,只有班哲明富兰克林
,,, Fernando Sucre, charles Patoshik,,,
费尔南多苏克雷,查尔斯帕托西克
,,, and Theodore Bagwell remain at large,
和西奥多巴格韦尔仍在逃
Godspeed, gentlemen. Officials say it's a matter of days,,,
愿你们平安,警方指出剩下的
,,, before the rest of the Fox River Eight are back behind prison walls,
福克斯河逃犯,迟早会被关回监狱
Tips continue to pour in to manhunt's national hot line,,,
全国通报专线,持续传来新消息
,,, and officials believe all four fugitives are still on American soil,,,
警方认为其他四名逃犯,依然在美国境内
,,, allaying fears that they may have escaped across the Mexican border,,,,
解除他们可能,已逃到墨西哥的疑虑
Excuse me, sarge.
打扰一下,长官
I was wondering if you could help a brother out.
不知道你是否可以帮弟兄的忙?
With what?
帮什么?
I only recently returned from delivering democracy to the desert...
我最近刚从,中东报效国家回来
...and I was wondering if you could tell me...
我在想你是否知道
...how a guy goes about getting one of those prosthetic jobbies.
要去哪里才能装义肢
Didn't they make you whole before they shipped you?
你被送回国前,军方没帮你治疗吗?
Well, let's just say the doctor made the bed, he just neglected to tuck in the sheets.
我只能说那个医生,治疗得很不完整
Best thing for you to do is go on down there to the VA, get in line.
你最好去荣民医院排队等待
That simple?
就那么简单?
Yeah.
Till they send you the bill, and you gotta pay it.
不过等你收到帐单,就得想办法筹钱
Those bastards in Washington send us to fight for them.
华府的那些浑蛋,送我们去替他们打仗
Not a damn one of them fights for us. Man, that is a crime.
他们却没人愿意帮我们,真是不应该
But luckily for me...
还好对我而言
...money is not the issue.
钱不成问题
Is that right?
是吗?
Any particular forms I might need in order to qualify?
我需要填哪些表格?
You know what, Mr. Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell?
你知道吗,同性恋先生?
You figured out how to dye that hair of yours...
你既然有办法把你的头发
...up like a nancy all by yourself.
染得这么娘
You sure as hell can figure out how to get a prosthetic...
你肯定可以,自己想办法弄到义肢
...for that stump of yours by yourself.
装在你的断手上
Yeah, I think I got a pretty good idea where to start.
对,我想我知道,该从哪里下手
I'm here with Ed Pavelka, the new warden of Fox River Penitentiary...
我身边是艾德波维卡,福克斯河监狱的新任典狱长
...where Lincoln Burrows and Michael scofield...
林肯.巴罗斯和迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
...are scheduled to be returned to some time tomorrow.
预计将在明日被送回此地
Now, warden, the escape happened a mere two days...
典狱长,巴罗斯在预计处死
...before Burrows was scheduled to be put to death.
两天前越狱逃出
He's already been granted one day. Do you anticipate any further?
之前刑期已经延后一天,你认为会再度延后吗?
Lincoln Burrows is a convicted murderer.
林肯.巴罗斯是已定罪的杀人犯
His escape has endangered the lives of civilians across this country.
他越狱出去,已危害到全国民众
He is not a celebrity. He is not a martyr.
他并非名流,也不是烈士
And I can assure you that whatever leniency was afforded him and the other prisoners...
我可以保证之前,福克斯河上一任管理阶层
...under the old regime at Fox River will no longer be tolerated.
对犯人的宽大,将不再被容许
The only thing that Mr. Burrows can expect is what a jury of his peers demanded:
巴罗斯先生唯一可预期的是,监狱犯人要求的
A speedy execution.
速斩速决
And Michael scofield?
迈克尔.斯科菲尔德呢?
With his escape, the aiding and abetting charges...
由于他越狱,加上教唆犯罪
...the felonies he's racked up along the way on top of his original sentence...
以及过程中犯下的重罪,加上他原本的刑期
...I'd say Mr. Scofield will be spending the rest of his life behind bars. Thank you.
我想斯科菲尔德先生将在狱中度过余生,谢谢各位
Warden, one more question, sir.
典狱长,再请教你一个问题
Who's got Mahone?
曼宏的电话在谁手上?
Congratulations, sir. What do you got?
恭喜长官,有什么消息?
A call from the Illinois DoC.
伊利诺州矫正局打来
They're sending a contingent to collect Burrows and scofield...
他们要派人去接,巴罗斯和斯科菲尔德
...take them back to Fox River.
带回福克斯河监狱
Remind them this is a federal case, we'll handle transport. Now...
提醒他们这是联邦案件,我们会负责运送
I did, but it's an election year. Collar this big, everybody wants a piece.
我有,但今年是选举年,树大招风,大家都想分杯眉
Warden called in a favor to the Bureau chief.
典狱长打电话请调查局长帮忙
He okayed it, so here we are,
他答应了,我们才会在这里
Should be there in about an hour,
一小时内应该会抵达
I wanna be placed in the prisoner-transport vehicle.
我要坐上运送囚犯的车辆
What for? Just get it done.
为什么?照做就对了
Sir, these were the big fish, and you brought them in.
长官,他们是重大嫌犯,而你逮到了他们
You should feel good about that.
你应该为此高兴
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
Well, at least we're together,
至少我们在一起
Yes, there is that.
这倒是真的
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
Thinking about the old man.
我在想爸爸
What he tried to do, you know.
你知道,就是他想做的事
Tough to go down swinging when you're locked in a box.
被关起来,很难死得轰轰烈烈
This isn't over yet. We're entitled to a phone call.
还没玩完,我们可以打一通电话
We make that call to sara and she has the information Dad said she has.
我们打给莎拉,如果爸说的资料在她手上
We can get you exonerated before this thing goes down.
在一切定案之前,我们可以让你得到赦免
Michael, it's... Hey.
迈克尔喂!
We're entitled to a phone call.
我们有权利打一通电话
You're entitled to precisely squat until you're officially in custody.
你们只有权乖乖坐着,直到正式被拘捕为止
And that won't happen until you're back in Fox River, so sit tight.
这要等你们回到福克斯河才会发生,所以乖乖坐好
It's not over yet.
还没结束
Not yet.
还没有
A lot of ground to cover between here and Illinois.
这里到伊利诺州的路程不短
I mean...
我是说
What are the chances we even make it to Fox River alive?
我们活着回到,福克斯河的机率有多大?
Saw you on the news, Alex,
我在新闻上看到你,亚历
Did you? The brothers too,
是吗?还有那对兄弟
They were a little more...
他们比我预期中
...breathing than I'd hoped.
来得有生命
Yeah, well, Border Patrol showed up.
边境巡警队来搅局
Nothing I could do. Really?
我无能为力,真的?
Burrows and scofield, can you see them from where you are?
巴罗斯和斯科菲尔德,你现在看得见他们吗?
Yeah. Then put a bullet in their heads,
可以,那就开枪杀了他们
They're being watched. I don't care,
有人在看守他们,我不管
By armed guards,
有持枪警卫
They make it back to Fox River, it is over for all of us.
等他们回到福克斯河监狱,我们就完蛋了
Not much more this country loves than a bad man with a good story,
本国人最爱,坏人的精采故事
How much longer do you think it'll be before someone...
你觉得媒体会等多久才会
...puts a microphone in front of them? Hey, are you listening?
开始访问他们?你到底有没有听清楚?
With the security here, what you're asking me to do is tantamount to suicide.
这里的戒备森严,你的要求等于是叫我自杀
Do you understand what I'm saying? I wasn't asking anything.
你听得懂吗?我不是在请求
That would imply you had a say in the matter.
那会表示你还有说话余地
Pull this off and you are halfway home, Alex.
完成任务,你就快可以回家了,亚历
You remember what home is like, don't you?
你记得家的模样吧?
90 West End Avenue. White fence, red door.
西侧大道九十号,白色篱笆、红色大门
You stay away from my family.
离我的家人远一点!
You got a little something on your...
你的脸上有
No. Here, let me.
来,我帮你
I'm so...
我真是
Pardon my forwardness. L... It's okay. Thank you.
抱歉我太直接没关系,谢谢
Normally, I wouldn't intervene.
平常我不会管闲事
It's just, yesterday when I was... I got home from work...
只是昨天我下班回家时
...I found what looked like the Brazilian rain forest...
我发现我的门牙塞着菜渣
...Iodged between my two front teeth.
活像是巴西雨林
And all I could think about was the number of people who must've seen, and not...
我当时心里只想着,这么多人,一定有人看到了
Not a damn one of them had the decency to tell me.
却没有半个好心人告诉我
Mild diastema.
轻微牙缝过大
Excuse me?
什么?
It's a slight gap between your eight and nine.
第八、九颗牙齿间有小缝隙
Your two front teeth.
就是你的门牙
And that it sometimes can act as a magnet for food...
有时候会卡住食物,例如
...like broccoli and tuna, and sometimes rice.
甘蓝菜、鲔鱼,还有米饭
Or relish.
或是开胃小菜
All this and brains too?
你真是才色双全
What are you a dentist or a? Me? No. Hardly, no.
你是牙医还是?我?差多了
I could never.
不可能的
My ex. My ex-husband, he was... A bastard?
我的前夫他是一个浑蛋?
That too.
这也是
Have you ever been to Italy?
你去过意大利吗
Denise. Denise. That's a lovely name.
我叫迪妮丝,迪妮丝,真是好名字
You know, in Italy they have wine every day with lunch.
意大利人每天午餐都喝红酒
And what do we do in this country? We power our food down...
可是美国人呢?我们和餐吞下的
...with caffeine, carbonation and high-fructose corn syrup.
是咖啡因、二氧化碳,加高果糖玉米糖浆
No one ever takes the time to enjoy things anymore.
再也没有人愿意花时间享受美食
Denise, would you do me the honor...
迪妮丝,我是否有幸
...of enjoying the rest of your lunch with me?
能与你共进剩下的午餐?
I think I'd like that.
我很乐意
White or red?
白酒或是红酒?
And with limited financial resources, he poses no flight risk...
由于财力有限,他没有逃亡之嫌
Unless he'd rather not stand trial for capital murder.
除非他不想,因重大谋杀罪受审
The defendant has shown great resourcefulness...
被告已经证明,他很有能力
...in being able to travel across country with little money.
用少量的钱长途旅行
There's no reason he couldn't do it again.
没有理由相信,他不会故技重施
If you don't want to believe me, believe Mr. Bellick.
如果不相信我,听听巴里克先生的话
You thieving son of a bitch,
你这个浑蛋盗贼
You better get down on your knees and pray I never find you,
你最好跪下祈祷,我找不到你
Because if I do, mark my words, I will gut you, bow to stern,
因为等我找到你,听好了,我会让你死得很难看
He promised to kill Mr. Geary, and then he kept that promise.
他发誓要杀死葛瑞先生,并说到做到
A man like the defendant should not be out in society.
像被告这种人,不应该放任他在外面游走
I concur. Bail denied.
我同意,不得交保
Who would that be?
会是谁打来的?
Only one person.
只有一个人
Michael, it's me. Listen, this phone rang last night...
迈克尔,是我,昨晚这支电话响起
...and I went to answer it, but I couldn't hear anything.
我接起来,可是没有声音
And I wonder if maybe it was you.
我不知道是不是你打来的
I don't know what I should do, if I should leave a message,,,
我不知道现在该怎么办,该不该留言
,,, or who might be listening,
还是有谁在听
I need to know that you're okay. I need you to know that I'm not.
我需要知道你是否平安,我要你知道我没有
I didn't leave you in Gila. Something happened to me and I don't...
我没有在希拉丢下你,我出了事,而我
I don't know what to do. I'm not too sure where to go...
我不知道现在该怎么办,我不知该去哪里
,,, but I know that you're the only person I can trust, and I need you to,,,,
可是我知道你是我,唯一能信任的人,你一定要
I need you to be okay, and...
你一定要平安无事,还有
And I need you. Please.
我需要你,拜托
Stand by to receive Border Patrol transport,
待命接收边境巡警移送
Incoming prisoners. Stand by.
移送囚犯,待命
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Alexander Mahone, Bureau.
亚历山大曼宏,调查局
These are my prisoners, and I will be personally escorting them...
他们是我的犯人,我要亲自坐上
...in their transfer vehicle. You can follow in a chase car.
移送车护送,你可以搭随行车
I don't believe you heard me.
我想你没有听清楚
I'll be accompanying them in their tran...
我要在车上陪同他们
The only people allowed in the van are the driver and two guards...
能够上车的人只有,驾驶和两名警卫
...who've been trained and certified in prisoner transport.
他们是受过,专业训练的护送警卫
Are you really gonna make me go over your head?
你真的要逼我,去找你的上司吗?
I'll even dial the phone for you.
我甚至愿意帮你拨电话
This is standard procedure, Agent Mahone.
这是标准程序,曼宏探员
We need to keep that environment as controllable as possible.
我们必须尽可能控制住场面
The more bodies, the less control.
人越多,场面越难控制
These men may have knowledge of the location of the other escapees.
这些人也许知道,其他逃犯的下落
This is knowledge that I...
我必须查出
I need to do my job.
才能做好我的工作
And my job is to ensure the safe and successful transfer...
而我的职务是要确保,这两名囚犯
...of these two prisoners.
安全地被移送成功
The chase vehicles are right outside.
随行车就在外面
We're coming to you live from the Border Patrol facility,,,
这里是新墨西哥州,阿拉莫戈多的
,,, in Alamogordo, New Mexico, where Lincoln Burrows,,,
边境巡警拘留所现场,林肯.巴罗斯
,,, and Michael Scofield are being transferred...
和迈克尔.斯科菲尔德将被移送回
There better be a good reason why those brothers are alive.
你最好有充份理由,为何那两兄弟还活着?
Bad day, Bill?
工作不顺吗,比尔?
Sorry, I thought this was someone who still existed.
抱歉,我以为你是依然存在的人
How's the jerky business, Owen? It's looking good right about now.
牛肉干的生意好吗,欧文?事实上现在行情看涨
You call this number again, you're a dead man.
你敢再打来,你就死定了
You don't kill Burrows and scofield today, so are you.
今天你如果没杀了两兄弟,你也死定了
You know it and I know it, and luckily for you, I know how to save your ass,
你我心知肚明,不过算你幸运,我有办法救你
The brothers are already being transferred.
两兄弟已经被移送了
You're too late.
你太迟了
Actually, the transport van is exactly where you want them to be, Bill.
事实上,移送车的所在地,还是如你所愿
Why? Why?
为何?为何?
You want my help, Bill? I want my job back.
你要我帮忙,比尔而我要恢复职务
That means direct access to the president,
我要可以直接呈报总统
I report only to her, You're reaching, Paul. Goodbye.
我只听命于她,别得寸进尺,保罗,再见
Don't shut me out, Bill, You think Burrows and Scofield,,,
不要拒绝我,比尔你以为这两兄弟
,,, are a threat to this administration? I know everything,,,
会威胁到这个政权?我知道
,,, caroline Reynolds has ever done, Everything,
卡洛琳雷诺兹干过的所有勾当,所有的一切
Now, before you panic, all I am asking...
先别慌,我只要求
...is to be allowed to finish the job that I started.
能把我原先的任务完成
To prove to the president and to you,,,
向总统和你证明
...that I am still an asset to this administration.
我对这政权还是有贡献的
What's your plan?
你有何计划?
I have an old associate in the Illinois DOc, They're heading up the transfer,
我在伊利诺州矫正局有个朋友移送由他们承办
It's gonna take more than one guy on the inside,
一个内线是不够的
Not if the guy's in the right place,
如果他的职位够高就可以
Bill, you give me the go-ahead on this and those brothers get in the van...
只要你一声令下,两兄弟上了厢型车
...it'll be the last thing they ever do.
他们就只能等死
I have never done that before.
我从来没做过这种事
Then I guess we was making up for some lost time.
那我们算是弥补过往的遗憾
I have to ask, sam, are you married or something?
山姆,我得问你你结婚了吗?
Me? No.
我?没有
What makes you think...? Come on.
你怎么会认为拜托
I may be plain, but I'm not a fool.
我长得也许平凡,但我不笨
Usually, the men I end up with are just looking for something, you know...
通常和我在一起的男人,都是醉翁之意不在酒
...on the side.
另有所求
Denise, the only side I'm interested in...
迪妮丝,我唯一求的
...is the inside.
只有你的心
And that place within you...
而你的心
...is not plain.
可不平凡
I have to get back to work. Do you really?
我得回去上班了真的要吗?
I have to close tonight.
我今晚要负责关门
How about I pick you up after?
你下班后,我去接你如何?
We can have dinner.
我们可以一起吃晚餐
Are you sure? Denise.
你确定?迪妮丝
I insist.
我坚持
Yeah? Good news,
请说,好消息
You're off the hook,
你得救了
Paul Kellerman has a team ready to move on the caravan just outside of Albuquerque.
保罗.凯勒曼在阿布奎基外,已布下人马,准备攻击车队
Okay, so where does that leave us?
好,那我们该怎么做?
When it goes down, there's sure to be a moment or two of chaos,
到时会有兵荒马乱的场面
A certain amount of confusion, lots of bullets flying...
人员惊慌失措,四处枪林弹雨
I need you there to make sure Paul Kellerman catches one.
我要你确保,保罗.凯勒曼中弹身亡
A little early to be covering your tracks, isn't it?
现在替自己湮灭证据,太早了吧?
The escapees, that was our deal.
当初的条件只提到那些逃犯
That's all, Right.
就这样,对
Our deal.
我们的协议
Refresh my memory. Was our deal supposed to end with Burrows and scofield...
提醒我一下,我们的条件是说两兄弟
...going back to prison, or bleeding from a hole in their heads?
回到监狱,还是死于非命?
We're giving you a chance to make this right, Alex.
我们给你机会改正,亚历
Just let Kellerman take care of it. Let him be our oswald.
让凯勒曼处理,让他当我们的欧斯华
And that makes me your Jack Ruby.
那我就是你的杰克路比
Jack Ruby was working alone,
杰克路比当初单枪匹马
You've got the support of the United States government behind you, Alex,
你还有美国政府,替你撑腰,亚历
Good luck in Albuquerque.
祝你在阿布奎基好运
I promise, sir, this'll all be over shortly.
长官,我保证这件事,马上就会结束
And it'll be back to business as usual.
之后就会恢复正常
Do you regret it? What?
你后悔吗?什么?
Knowing what you know now, do you regret helping me?
现在已经知道结果了,你会后悔帮我吗?
You'd have done the same thing for me.
换成你,你也会来救我
You think? I know.
你这么想?我这么知道
You didn't answer the question.
你还没回答问题
I don't regret the act.
我不后悔来救你
Just how it turned out.
只后悔后果竟是如此
We've got a premeditated murder on our hands.
这是件预谋杀人案
You wanted to steal money then kill the witness.
你想把钱独吞,再杀了唯一证人
Are you my attorney or theirs? I told you, I didn't do anything.
你到底是谁的律师?我说过不是我干的
No, I'm just explaining their theory of what happened.
不,我只是解释,他们的理论
Your explanation to the cops that you didn't kill Geary...
你向警方解释,你没有杀葛瑞
...because you were too busy trying to steal 5 million in federally insured money?
是因为你忙着去偷,五百万国家的钱财?
Probably not the best move.
可能对你不太有利
But there is good news. What's that?
不过有好消息,什么?
The DA is willing to offer a deal.
检察官愿意谈条件
Twenty-five years. No.
二十五年刑期不要
Brad, they'll drop the capital charge. No death penalty.
布拉德,他们会撤销重大杀人罪,不会有死刑
No!
不要!
I'll be almost 65 when I get out. But you'd get out.
等我出狱都快六十五岁了,你至少可以出狱
If this case goes to trial, there's an excellent chance...
如果案子开庭,你极有可能
...you're sentenced to death.
被判死刑
Now, I've been doing this a while, and I can tell you.
我执业已久,布拉德,我可以告诉你
These things never go down good.
这种案子不可能有好结果
When the system wants you, they get you, one way or another.
当法治体系要惩罚你时,无论如何都会达到目的
Part of the deal's gotta be I do my time in Illinois.
条件一定要包括,让我在伊利诺州服刑
So I can be near my mom.
我才能见到我母亲
Where are they taking us?
他们要带我们去哪里?
Another foster home.
另一个寄养家庭吧
I don't wanna go. I liked it there.
我不想走,我喜欢这里
I know you did.
我知道
It's because of you, the reason they're making us move?
他们要我们搬家,是因为你吗?
Because you were getting in trouble again? Yeah, and I'm sorry.
因为你又惹上麻烦了?对,我很抱歉
Seems like I've been dragging you in trouble my whole life.
我这一生似乎,一直在把你拖下水
Pulled me out of some too.
你也帮助过我
Yeah.
Yeah? Alex, Paul Kellerman.
喂,亚历,我是保罗.凯勒曼
Have you spoken with Bill Kim? Yeah,
你和比尔金谈过了吗?对
Yeah, he filled me in. You're staging in Albuquerque.
他通知我了,你要在阿布奎基布局
Listen, me jumping in at this point.
听着,我现在跳进来帮忙
It in no way reflects my feelings about the job you've been doing.
并不代表我赞同你的工作
I just wanted you to know that,
我只想告诉你这点
of course.
当然
So long as we get the job done.
只要我们把任务完成
We all get to go back to our families, right?
我们就能回到家人身边,对吧?
The sooner the better.
越快越好
So, what do I need to know?
我需要知道什么资讯?
As we first reported last night, after nine days on the run,,,
昨晚我们首次披露,经过九天逃亡后
,,, fugitives Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield,,,
逃犯林肯.巴罗斯和迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
,,, two of the masterminds behind the desperate Fox River Eight escape,,,
福克斯河八人帮,越狱的两名主脑
,,, were apprehended by Border Patrol officials near the Mexican border,,,
在墨西哥边境附近,遭边境巡警逮捕
,,, and are being transferred back to Fox River Penitentiary today,
今天正被移送回,福克斯河州立监狱
Officials say Burrows, who was scheduled to die,,,
官方指出巴罗斯,他原本即将
,,, for the murder of Reynolds' brother, Terrence Steadman,,,
因谋杀雷诺兹总统的胞弟特伦斯.斯特德曼处死
,,, could have his execution date rescheduled for as early as late next week,
他的行刑日可能改期,最快在下周处死
With the number of felonies the pair now face,,,
由于两人犯下的重罪
,,, Burrows' brother, Michael Scofield...
巴罗斯的胞弟,迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
What's going on? Let me go check.
前面怎么回事?我去瞧瞧
What do you see? I'll let you know.
怎么回事?稍后通知你
How much time is it gonna take to move this?
移开这台货柜车要多久?
I've got my men working on it now.
我已经派人处理了
What's going on up there? Are you in a hurry?
前面怎么了?你在赶时间吗?
Hey, we need some help getting this rig out of the road.
我们需要帮助,把挡住的车移开
Linc.
林肯
Come on.
快点
All right, let's say we get the cuffs off. Where do we go?
好,假设我们打开了手铐,要往哪里逃?
There. That's too easy.
那里,太轻松了
Come on. Come on, Michael, take it.
来吧,迈克尔,把握机会
Come on. Come on.
来吧,来吧
Take it.
把握机会
Take it and run.
把握机会逃走
Let's think about this. The keys are accidentally left out.
我们思考一下,警卫意外地留下钥匙
The door is accidentally left open.
门意外地开着
It's our only shot. It's their only shot.
是我们唯一的机会,是他们的机会
They don't have an excuse unless we give it to them.
他们没有借口杀人,除非我们逃走
How we doing? Nothing so far,
情况如何?没动静
None? They're talking, that's all.
没动静?他们只在对谈
They haven't bitten in five minutes, you pull the semi, you tell them it's fixed.
五分钟后他们没动作,你就移开卡车,说解决了
You release traffic. And do what?
恢复交通,之后呢?
You want the rabbit to hop, move the carrot, Alex.
要兔子上勾,就要移动红萝卜,亚历
You showed.
你来了
A gentleman always does.
绅士说到做到
Where are we going to eat?
我们要去哪里吃饭?
Wherever your heart desires.
你想去哪里,我们就去哪里
You know, there's just one teensy-tiny thing I've been meaning to ask.
不过有一件小事,我想请你帮忙
Anything.
尽管说
You know, forwarding addresses are supposed to be confidential.
转递地址是机密资料
I really shouldn't be doing this.
我真的不该这么做
Well, you shouldn't have been doing a lot of things we did this afternoon...
今天下午我们做的事,有很多是你不该做的
...but neither of us has been "smited" down yet.
可是我们两人,都还没有被抓到
There she is.
她住这里
I'd imagine your cousin'll be pretty surprised to hear about the money her uncle left her.
你的表妹听到她舅舅留给她的钱,一定会非常惊讶
You can be certain of it.
那是当然的
Sam, I hope you don't mind me asking, but...
山姆,我这么问,你别介意但
Your hand...
你的手
...what happened to it?
是怎么了?
I'm sorry. I didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable or nothing. I just...
抱歉,我不是想让你不舒服,我只是
I wanna know you.
我想了解你
I wanna know everything about you...
我想了解你的一切
...and if this is a part of who you are, then I want to know how it...
如果这是你的过去,我想知道你是怎么
oh, dear God.
天啊
I really wish you hadn't seen that.
我但愿你没看到它
Here's what I'm thinking. You and some of the boys...
我都盘算好了你和其他一些人
...get yourself transferred to ad seg.
调到单独牢房来
We can spend our days playing scrabble and watching Sportscenter.
这样我们就能成天,玩拼字游戏、看体育节目
Look, captain... Then in a year and half...
队长,我约一年半后
...you recommend me for those work-release programs.
你就推荐我加入工作计划
I can sweat off the rest of my time heaving hay and getting sun.
之后剩下的刑期,我只要拉稻草、晒太阳
That's why... It ain't freedom, but it's close.
所以不是自由,但差不多了
Is that why you requested to be sent here?
所以你才要求来这里坐牢?
Oh, I go anywhere else as a former C.o., I'm a dead man.
要是我去其他地方,身为前狱警我死定了
Here, I got men to watch my back, get me the finest accommodations...
但这里有人照顾我,给我最好的房间
They're not putting you in ad seg. I don't care where they're putting me...
你不会有单独牢房,我不在乎他们要我去哪儿
...take me to ad seg. It's not like it used to be.
有单独牢房就对了,局势变了队长
C.o.'s don't run the game anymore. What do you mean?
狱警已经不是这里的老大,什么意思?
This new warden. He's cracking down to prove he's serious...
典狱长换人了,他要改革,证明他
...about showing preferential treatment.
不会偏袒任何人
He's making an example out of you.
他要拿你杀鸡儆猴
Lou, what the hell is this?
路易斯,这是哪里?
Gen pop.
大牢房
Welcome home, boss.
欢迎回家,老大
Okay, everybody, we're moving out.
各位,准备上路了
Window's closing, Michael, once the truck moves...
迈克尔,机会快没了,等卡车移走
If we run now, we give them permission to put a bullet in our heads.
我们现在逃,等于允许他们杀死我们
We stay, I'm dead within the week. You're locked up for life.
我们留下,一周内我就被处死,你会被关一辈子
Or until they find a way to get to you, and believe me they will.
或是他们想出杀你的办法,相信我,他们绝对可以
If we go to prison, we'll have a few days.
如果回监狱,会多出几天的时间
We'll have a chance to contact sara.
就有机会联络莎拉
We don't know where sara is.
我们不知道莎拉的下落
Sara may be dead, Michael.
莎拉也许已死了,迈克尔
Let me get us out of here the only way I know how.
让我用我唯一的伎俩逃出去
Fighting? Yeah.
打斗?对
Get the keys.
拿钥匙
Here we go. Here we go. Copy that.
开始了收到
All right, we're on.
好,任务开始
Heads up, Hold traffic,
注意,封锁交通
Hold all traffic. Okay.
封锁来车,好
We have no idea what's behind that door.
我们完全不知道,门后面是什么
Nope.
You ready? No. You?
准备好了吗?没有,你呢?
No.
没有
Let's go.
我们走
Get it open. Kick it open. Go.
打开!踢开门!快点!
All men to the tunnel!
所有人到隧道中!
Just pray there's another way out of here.
祈祷这里还有另一个出口
This way.
这边
Yeah, they're in, and they're heading straight for you.
他们进去了,往你的方向去了
Armed? No,
有武器吗?没有
Where are you? I'll back you up. Keep moving,
你在哪儿?我去支援你,你继续移动
As long as they're running from you, they're running towards me. They are boxed in.
只要他们想逃离你,就会往我这边跑,他们被包围了
Yeah.
Oh, hold on one sec.
等一下
Could I write a check for the food, because I don't have...
食物的钱我开支票好吗?因为我没有
Hello, Mrs. Hollander.
你好,贺兰德太太
They say a good woman is hard to find.
人家说好女人难寻
Well, if that's true, you must be very, very...
如果此话属实,你一定是
...very good.
好上加好的女人
Don't be frightened.
不要害怕
Teddy's home.
泰迪回家了
This way.
往这边
They're improvising, heading toward the surface.
他们临时改道,往路面上去了
Where to? I don't know.
往哪里走?不知道
Look, if something happens to us...
听着,如果我们出事
...if we get separated, if one of us doesn't make it, promise you'll find sara.
如果我们分开,一人逃不出去,答应我你会去找莎拉
We're gonna make it. Just promise me.
我们逃得出去的,快答应我
I promise. Come on.
我答应,走吧
President Reynolds ruined your life. She ruined my life.
雷诺兹总统毁了你们的人生,也毁了我的人生
If you wanna take the bitch down, you just found your inside man...
你们想搞垮这贱人,我就是最佳内线
...but it's gotta be right now.
但现在是唯一的机会
Let's go! Now!
我们走!动作快!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
intervene [.intə'vi:n]

想一想再看

vi. 干涉,干预,插入,介入,调停,阻挠

联想记忆
transport [træns'pɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒

联想记忆
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
tracks

想一想再看

n. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎

 
dedicated ['dedi.keitid]

想一想再看

adj. 专注的,献身的,专用的

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第二季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。