手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第24集 逼迫夏洛克吸毒

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Elementary...

《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
On the off chance you haven't already
你很可能已经
been contacted by Hemdale,
从汉德尔那听说了
your son left rehab a little early this morning.
今天上午早些时候,令郎逃离了康戒中心
Mr. Holmes, did your father tell you about me or not?
福尔摩斯先生,令尊到底有没有提过我
He made his conditions quite clear.
他讲得很清楚
I use, I wind up on the street.
我一破戒,就会流落街头
You consult for Castle Automotive Systems,
你在做堡垒汽车防盗系统的顾问
do you not?
是吗
Nope, not anymore.
不是,已经不是了
You got into a shouting match with their lead designer
你和他们的设计主管因为他拒绝更改
over his refusal to address certain glitches
某些你找出来的设计缺陷而大吵了一架
you'd identified, and then you got sacked.
然后你就被解雇了
Are you my friend, Sherlock?
你是我的朋友吗,夏洛克
Yes, I'm your friend.
是的,我是你的朋友
No, you're not. You're an addict.
不,你不是,你是个瘾君子
I'm your sponsor. That's it.
而我只是你的担保人
We were a good team.
我们是完美的组合
I was a consumer of narcotics,
我是毒品消费者
and you were someone with access to pharmaceutical-grade product.
你是有办法搞到医用级药物的人而已
You don't call that a team?
你不认为这是队友
What's that?
这是什么
It's contact information
汉德尔康戒中心的
for Hemdale Rehabilitation Facility.
联系方式
That's very nice of you.
你真是太好了
I bear some responsibility for you.
我还对你有些责任
But mark my words,
但记住我的话
if I do see you again, make sure it's because
如果我再见到你,确保是因为
you're ready to make reparations of your own.
你准备好你自己要做出弥补
I'm firing you.
我要炒了你
What? You're sacked.
什么,你被解雇了
You're terminated.
你被停职了
Unlike Castle, I will not defame you.
我不会像堡垒公司那样中伤你
But suffice it to say, you're no longer my sponsor.
但不用多说,你不再是我的担保人了
All right, what's the guy's name on third base?
好吧,三垒上的那家伙叫啥
No, What's on second.
不,"啥"在二垒上
Who's on second?
谁在二垒
Who's on first.
"谁"在一垒
I don't know. He's on third.
我不知道,他在三垒
See what I mean?
听明白我说的了吗
I didn't even mention the guy's name on third base!
我都没提到三垒上的那家伙的名字
Yes, you did.
不,你提了
All right, then who's playing third base?
好吧,那谁在三垒上
No, Who's on first.
不,"谁"在一垒
I'm not asking you what's on first!
我不是问你一垒上是啥
What's on second.
"啥"在二垒
Who's on second?
谁在二垒
Who's on first.
"谁"在一垒
I don't know. He's third base...
我不知道,他在三垒...
You're not laughing.
你没笑
Neither are you.
你也没笑
In truth, I am moved nearly to tears.
其实我都快感动哭了
"Who's on first?" is the most perfect joke ever told.
"谁在一垒"是有史以来最好笑的笑话
I told you, I grew up on these guys.
我跟你说过,我是看他们的表演长大的
Channel 11 used to run their movies every Sunday.
十一频道每周日都放他们的节目
I also have the one with Frankenstein's Monster.
我还有《科学怪人》的胶片
Can we just watch this one?
我们就安静地看节目行吗
The purpose of this exercise was to prevent you
我们看这个的目的是防止你
from torturing yourself.
折磨自己
Rhonda said she might e-mail me tonight.
朗妲说她今晚可能会给我发邮件
I can assure you, she will not.
我可以保证她不会的
Let's review the facts.
我们来回顾一下事实
You were together for two months.
你们在一起有两个月了
She got a job in Vancouver.
她在温哥华找到了工作
And then she made it quite clear she was not interested
然后她明确表示她对异地恋
in a long-distance relationship.
没有任何兴趣
Everything's evidence to you.
什么对你来说都是证据
What is existence
生活的存在就是
but the absorption of and reaction to
对宇宙所呈现的数据的
the data that the universe presents?
吸收和反应
You can either grasp these truths,
你可以抓住并了解这些事实
or you can misinterpret them
也可以曲解它们
to your constant and considerable agitation.
让自己为之焦虑
What base do you want to talk about?!
你到底想讨论几垒
Case in point.
这就是例证
Well, I appreciate the distraction
我很感谢你想帮我分心
and the philosophy, but...
还有你的哲学理论,但是...
I got an early day tomorrow.
我明天要早起
Crazy client needs, uh, an alarm
有个疯狂的客户要装一个报警器
and a transmission, so I should take off.
和一个变速器,所以我得先走了
You're going to e-mail her, aren't you?
你会给她发邮件,是吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Third base.
三垒
You can nix the popped corn, Watson.
你不用做爆米花了,华生
Alfredo has departed.
阿弗雷多已经走了
Movie night is off?
电影之夜结束了吗
Let's just say the moment has passed.
只能说那个瞬间已经过去了
Did you guys get into an argument or something?
你们俩吵架了还是怎么了
Yes, he insisted that his favorite professional athlete
对,他坚称他最喜欢的运动员
was superior to mine.
比我最喜欢的厉害
I questioned his sanity, because we're both ten years old.
我质疑他的智商,因为我们都只有十岁
I'm just saying, this friendship thing is pretty new.
我只是说,这段友谊才刚开始
Well, the progression from sponsorship
这种担保关系
is going quite nicely,
让我获益良多
but my only quibble is that, for the moment,
我唯一的挑剔是,暂时
I remain sponsor-free.
我还缺个担保人
But with any luck,
如果幸运的话
the issue should be resolved in the morning.
早上这件事就能解决了
Oh, are you auditioning someone?
你要去见候选的担保人吗
Alfredo says there's a promising candidate
阿弗雷多说有个常参加他车库附近的
who attends a meeting near his garage.
互助会的人很合适
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
I told you.
我告诉你了
It's a mint-condition 1973 Charger SE.
一辆完好无损的1973年道奇挑战者特别版
Yes, I'm sure it was stolen.
对,我确定它被偷了
By a guy named Alfredo Llamosa.
被一个叫阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的人偷的
No Y, two Ls.
没有Y 两个L
Fine, I'll be here.
好,我马上到
You work here?
你是这儿的员工吗
I do not.
不是
But Alfredo's a friend of mine.
但阿弗雷多是我朋友
Can I... can I help you?
我...我能帮上忙吗
Unless you know where he went with my Charger,
除非你知道他带着我的挑战者去哪了
no, you can't.
否则你帮不上忙
He was replacing your transmission, was he not?
他是在帮你换变速器,是吧
Perhaps he took it out to test it.
可能他把车开出去试驾了
Nah, I just bought that car.
不,那是我新买的车
And I told him under no circumstances
而且我跟他说过不论如何
was anyone to drive it.
决不能让别人开它
Tried calling him?
给他打过电话了吗
Five times.
打了五遍
Goes straight to voice mail.
都直接转到语音信箱了
You've reached Alfredo Llamosa. Leave your name and number...
我是阿弗雷多·拉莫萨,留下你的姓名和电话
He left these doors open?
他走的时候没关门吗
Did you hear the part about me not being able
你刚才没听到我说
to get a hold of him?
我没能联系到他吗
Maybe he dropped it.
可能是他不小心掉了
There's tread marks on the back of it.
背面有踩踏的痕迹
Someone put it on the concrete
是有人把它放在水泥地上
and stamped on it quite deliberately.
非常粗暴地踩坏的
You think he walked in on a robbery?
你是说他撞见了有人行窃
Well, if he did, where is he now?
如果是,那他现在在哪
Maybe the thief hurt him,
可能盗贼打伤了他
put him in the trunk of the car that he was working on,
把他扔进他正在处理的车的后备箱里
and then drove away.
然后开走了
You're positing Alfredo is dead.
你是假定阿弗雷多被弄死了
No, I-I don't want to...
不,我没有想...
There's no sign of a struggle.
这里没有打斗痕迹
There's no sign the scene has been cleaned.
也没有清理过现场的痕迹
You're worried he relapsed.
你是在担心他复吸了
Something may have caused him to destroy his own phone
有什么事导致他不但踩坏自己手机
and make off with a client's car.
还开着客户的车消失了
How did he seem last night?
他昨晚看起来如何
He recently parted ways with a lover.
他最近和恋人"各奔东西"了
But other than that, he seemed in fair spirits.
除此之外,他似乎都挺正常的
Then again, Alistair was in fair spirits the last time I saw him.
但是我最后一次见阿利斯特时他也很正常
He died of an overdose.
可后来他就死于吸毒过量
I'd like to speak to the captain,
我要跟警监谈谈
explain my relationship to Alfredo
说明一下我跟阿弗雷多的关系
and his recent problems with Castle Automotive Systems.
以及他最近跟堡垒汽车系统公司的纠纷
You think maybe they were involved.
你觉得他们可能跟这事有关
He embarrassed them,
他让他们很难堪
and they're the closest thing he has to an enemy.
他们算是最像他敌人的人了
Where you gonna be?
你去哪
Someone I need to talk to.
得去和一个人聊聊
Sherlock.
夏洛克
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了
Alfredo, actually.
其实是阿弗雷多
Can you believe that was him?
你能相信那是他吗
I look at that picture all the time.
我总是看这照片
I think about that little boy,
我想着那个小男孩
everything he has in front of him.
想着他的无限前景
I think, "If he only knew."
我总想,要是他自己知道就好了
So when was the last time you spoke to him?
你最近一次跟他说话是什么时候
Sunday. He came to church with me.
周日,他和我一起去了教堂
Did he mention any problems he was having?
他有提到过最近有遇到麻烦吗
If he was having any problems, he didn't share them with me.
如果他真有麻烦,也没有和我说
He was just being himself,
他还是平常的样子
doing his work, going to his meetings.
做他的工作,去参加互助会
How are you doing?
你怎么样了
Me?
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
很好
I've been in this situation before.
我以前经历过这样的情况
I've had this conversation before.
也经历过这种谈话
Alfredo got high again.
阿弗雷多又嗑药了
Alfredo's going to prison again.
阿弗雷多又进监狱了
It hurts.
很让人伤心
Every time, it hurts, but...
每一次都让人伤心,但是...
I know what to do with it now.
我现在已经学会如何面对了
Do you?
你呢
You-you seem quite certain that if he is in trouble
你似乎很确定,如果他有了麻烦
that it's of his own making.
那也肯定是他自找的
I'm not.
我不确定
But if life with my son has taught me one thing,
但和我儿子一起生活教会了我
it's that you need to be ready for anything.
你得做好准备面对一切可能
If he did fall,
如果他真的堕落了
I don't want him dragging you down with him.
我不希望他把你也拖垮
He wouldn't want it, either.
他也不会希望如此的
When you told me you wanted
你们跟我说想谈谈
to talk to me about Alfredo Llamosa,
阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的事的时候
I thought it was because the police had finally actually
我还以为是警方终于
caught the guy breaking into a car.
抓到他偷车了
Instead, you accuse me of hurting him?
结果,你们却反过来指控我伤害他
It's not like you don't have motive, Mr. Kopecky.
你的确是有动机的,科佩奇先生
You were fired because of Alfredo Llamosa.
由于阿弗雷多·拉莫萨,你被解雇了
Castle Automotive didn't fire me.
堡垒汽车可没解雇我
We had a parting of the ways. It was mutual.
我们是双方自愿达成一致,他们同意我辞职
We talked to some of your ex-colleagues this morning.
我们今早跟你的一些前同事聊过
They told us that you were badmouthing
他们说你向阿弗雷多的客户
Alfredo to his other clients.
说了很多他的坏话
You said he was using drugs.
你说他吸毒
Do you know for a fact he wasn't?
你们确定他没有吗
What we know is that there was a string of car thefts.
我们只知道那些汽车盗窃案是有联系的
All the cars
被偷的车都装了
had Castle alarm systems in them.
堡垒汽车的警报系统
Someone was trying to make the company look bad.
是有人想抹黑公司
Someone? Are you serious?
只是有人,你说真的吗
We know you thought it was Alfredo,
我们知道你觉得是阿弗雷多
but you couldn't prove it.
但你没法证明
Eventually, it occurred to your bosses
最终,你的老板意识到
that you might be the real problem, so they let you go.
也许你才是问题所在,所以他们把你开了
Can you account
你能说明一下
for your whereabouts between the hours
昨晚八点到今早八点之间
8:00 last night and 8:00 this morning?
你在哪里吗
Well, let's see.
让我想想
I guess I was kidnapping and dismembering a drug addict.
我想我绑架然后分尸了一个吸毒的
Mr. Kopecky.
科佩奇先生
No. He's the criminal, not me.
不,他才是罪犯,不是我
You want to ask me any more questions,
如果你还想问我更多问题
you get my attorney down here.
先把我的律师找来
Maybe he can talk me out of suing your asses.
也许他能劝阻我不去起诉你们
So, after all that,
费了那么大劲
looks like the only thing
最后看来
Neil Kopecky may be guilty of is being an ass.
尼尔·科佩奇唯一的罪过就是太混蛋
I take it that was the captain who rang?
我猜那是警监来的电话
Kopecky's lawyer finally got him to give straight answers.
科佩奇的律师终于让他正面回答了问题
Turns out, after he got fired,
原来,在被开除后
he had to move back in with his parents.
他不得不搬回去和父母住
They have a security system there.
他们那里有安保系统
It showed he got home at 6:00 last night
显示他昨晚六点回的家
and didn't leave until we called him this morning.
然后一直没有离开,直到今早我们找他
That only proves he wasn't directly responsible.
这只能说明他没有直接参与
I know. So I thought you and I could pay him a visit tomorrow,
我知道,所以我想咱俩明天去拜访他一下
you could see what you think.
看看有什么发现
Did the lab find any prints on Alfredo's phone?
实验室在阿弗雷多手机上找到指纹了吗
Just Alfredo's.
只有阿弗雷多的
And the Dodge Charger?
那辆道奇挑战者呢
It's still missing.
还没找到
Oh, my God. Is this Alfredo?
天啊,这是阿弗雷多吗
I've been reviewing his prior criminal history
我在回顾他之前的犯罪历史
in the hopes that it might yield another suspect.
期望能发掘出其它的嫌疑犯
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We know Alfredo to be an expert car thief,
我们知道阿弗雷多是个偷车能手
but when his addiction made it difficult
但当他的毒瘾让他很难
to meet the technical requirements of that work,
达到偷车必要的技术水准时
he turned to a more traditional brand of crime.
他转向了一个比较传统的犯罪方式
He mugged someone.
他抢劫路人
Three someones, to be exact.
准确来说是三个人
One man even ended up in hospital.
有一位甚至进了医院
Well, do you really think
你真的认为是
it's one of these people coming after him?
这其中的某个人在报复他吗
I mean, after all this time?
都过去这么久了
I'd be remiss if I didn't consider the possibility.
但我必须考虑一下可能性
Unfortunately, these records only denote the crimes
不幸的是,这些记录仅仅记下了
for which Alfredo was caught.
阿弗雷多被抓到的犯罪
For all we know, there might be dozens more
我们都知道,很有可能还有更多的罪行
that went undocumented.
没被记录下来
How are you holding up?
你感觉怎么样
Question of the day, that is.
这真是今日的热门问题啊
Hello?
你好
Hey, old buddy. Guess who.
好啊,老朋友,猜猜是谁
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Long time no speak, huh?
好久没联系了啊
How did you get this number?
你怎么知道这个号码的
I need your help, man. It's my sister, Olivia.
我需要你的帮助,是我的妹妹,奥利维亚
I can't find her. It's been a couple days now.
我找不到她,都过了好几天了
Go to the police.
去找警察
I'm not someone the cops take real serious.
警察不拿我当回事
Don't call this number again.
别再打这个号码了
We can talk about Alfredo.
我们可以谈谈阿弗雷多
What?
什么
Your buddy. Alfredo.
你的伙计,阿弗雷多
I hear he's been tough to get a hold of.
我听说他最近有些难找
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What do you think I'm talking about?
你觉得我在说什么
Listen to me very carefully, Oscar.
请仔细听清楚,奥斯卡
If you know something about Alfredo...
如果你知道关于阿弗雷多的事...
I know I'm the one who took him.
我知道是我抓的他
There's a diner at 191st Street and Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹街和191号街路口有个餐馆
I want you to meet me here.
我要你去那里见我
You help me find my sister,
你帮我找到我妹妹
maybe you'll see Alfredo alive again.
也许你还能见到活着的阿弗雷多
He actually went?
他真的去了
He didn't have a choice.
他没有选择
There's always a choice.
总是有选择的
There's us. We're his friends.
还有我们,我们是他的朋友
Oscar taped this under a mailbox near the Brownstone.
奥斯卡把这个贴在了褐石屋附近的信箱下
Do you honestly think I could've talked him out of it?
你真觉得我能说服他不去吗
Llamosa's got to have, what, 50 pounds on this guy?
拉莫萨估计得比这人重五十磅吧
At least.
最少是
So how did he get Llamosa to go with him?
那他是怎么让拉莫萨跟他走的
He said he borrowed a gun from a friend.
他说他从朋友那借了一把枪
So your partner not only took off with a kidnapper,
所以你的搭档不仅和绑匪一起走了
he took off with an armed kidnapper?
而且还是个有武器的绑匪
The gun doesn't work. At least, that's what Oscar told Sherlock.
枪不能用,至少奥斯卡是这么告诉夏洛克的
He said he was gonna trade it
他说见面后
for Sherlock's phone once they met up.
会用来和夏洛克换手机
And the reason this guy's doing all this
而这家伙做这些事的原因
is he wants Holmes to help him find his sister?
是他想让福尔摩斯帮他找妹妹
Olivia. I don't know anything else about him.
奥利维亚,关于他我只知道这么多了
Neither does Sherlock.
夏洛克也一样
But he doesn't think that's who we should
但他认为我们不该
be focusing our attention on.
把注意力放在他身上
We know who took Llamosa now.
我们现在知道是谁抓走拉莫萨了
Sherlock said he's not worried about Oscar. He can handle him.
夏洛克说他不担心奥斯卡,他能制住他
Joan.
乔恩
While Sherlock is with Oscar,
当夏洛克和奥斯卡一起的时候
we can dig into him.
我们可以调查他
We can go to the place where he squats,
我们可以去他住的地方
talk to the people that he knows.
询问他认识的人
There could be a trail that leads directly to Alfredo.
可能会有线索直接指向阿弗雷多
Say there is. Say we find him.
就算有,就算我们找到了他
How are we gonna let him know his buddy's okay?
我们怎么才能让他知道他的朋友没事了
Sherlock said he would figure it out.
夏洛克说他会想办法的
He just wants us to help Alfredo.
他只希望我们去帮阿弗雷多
That's great. We can do that.
这没问题,我们可以搞定
But tell me this-- he gets into trouble,
但是告诉我,如果他遇到了麻烦
who's gonna help him?
有谁能帮他呢
You want something?
要吃点什么吗
Your sister-- you said you want to find her.
你妹妹,你说你想找到她
Me and Olivia, we got a lot in common.
我和奥利维亚,我们有很多共同点
H, for example.
比如,海洛因
She's an addict, then.
那她也是个瘾君子了
She's my baby sister. Only 24.
她是我妹妹,才24岁
We grew up in the same house,
我们在同一间屋子里长大
got smacked around by the same guy.
被同一个人打骂
She came to see me last month.
上个月她来见我
Told me that she'd had a scare. She wanted to get clean.
说她很害怕,想戒毒
So I got her into rehab. A couple days ago, she calls me,
我就送她去了戒毒所,几天后,她打电话给我
says she's checking out.
说要离开
She's all better and she doesn't need it anymore.
说她已经好了,不需要再戒毒了
I told her to stay, serve the whole sentence,
我让她别走,完成整个疗程
but she wouldn't listen.
但她不肯听
So why have you gone to such lengths to find her?
那你为什么要如此费尽心思地找她
We fought. I told her she was making a mistake.
我们吵架了,我说她这么做是错的
She hung up on me.
她就挂了电话
And then I got to thinking.
后来我就想
You know, a junkie in this city,
在这座城市找一个瘾君子
well, that's a needle in a haystack.
简直是大海捞针
That's a job for Sherlock Holmes.
这活儿交给夏洛克·福尔摩斯正好
So why didn't you ask me?
那你为什么不直接找我
You remember the last time we saw each other?
还记得我们上次见面吗
What was it you called me?
当时你怎么说我来着
A sickening means to a sickening end.
我是你达成可恶目的的一种可恶手段
That sound like someone you're gonna help?
这听起来像是你会帮忙的对象吗
You help me find Olivia,
你帮我找到奥利维亚
get her back into rehab, your buddy walks.
带她回戒毒所,你哥们儿就能离开
Alfredo's got nothing to do with this.
阿弗雷多跟这一切无关
So let him go, and I'll find your sister.
让他走,我会找到你妹妹
No, Sherlock...
不,夏洛克
I'll even help you evade arrest for kidnapping.
我还可以帮你避免因绑架而被捕
No...
不行
I'll give you money. What do you want?
我可以给你钱,你想要什么
No.
I didn't do this so you could lie to me.
我这么做不是为了听你的谎言
I did this so you would find Olivia.
我是为了让你找到奥利维亚
Oh, you want to hurt me?
怎么,想打我
Oh, man, do you want to hurt me.
伙计,想打我吗
I'm fragile, Sherlock. You know, I'm sick. I got hep C.
我可虚弱了,夏洛克,我有病,丙肝
And you remember my bum ticker, right? I got the endocarditis.
你知道我那不顶用的心脏吧,我有心内膜炎
You could be rough with me, but then I might die.
你可以来硬的,不过说不准我就死了
Then who's gonna tell you where your friend is?
那谁来告诉你你朋友在哪里呢
You know? Who's gonna save him before he starves to death?
要是他饿死了都没人去救他怎么办呢
There are methods of torture
有些严刑逼供的办法
that even your pathetic frame could endure.
是你弱不禁风的小身板也能承受的
Try me.
那来啊
You said your sister called you.
你说你妹妹曾打电话给你
She doesn't have a cell phone, if that's what you're wondering.
她没有手机,如果你想问这个的话
Nothing your cop buddies could track.
没有任何你那些警察小伙伴们能追踪的设备
Doesn't have an apartment, either.
也没有公寓
Before the rehab, she was living on the streets.
戒毒前,她就住街上
Right, then.
好吧,行
I suggest we begin our search at her rehab facility.
那就从她的戒毒所查起吧
I was thinking the same thing.
我也是这么想的
See if anyone there knows where she was headed.
看看那里有没有人知道她去哪里了
The name of the facility?
哪家戒毒所
You're gonna laugh.
说了你会笑的
How long were you here?
你以前在这里待了多久
A week? A month?
一周,一个月
A year?
还是一年
I'm not really a fan of sharing, Oscar.
我不是喜欢分享的人,奥斯卡
I have no intention of opening up now.
也不准备从现在开始分享
Still.
不管怎样
It's got to bring back memories, right?
激起你不愉快的回忆了吧
For a guy like you to come to a place like this...
你这样的人来这种地方
...you must have been in bad shape.
你当时肯定糟透了
Am I to assume you chose Hemdale because of my recommendation?
我能认为你选择汉德尔是因为我的推荐吗
Not only your recommendation.
不只是你的推荐
You paid for it.
还是你付的账
You remember that standing reservation that you left me?
还记得你之前留给我的长期预约吗
I made a few calls, pretended to be your attorney.
我打了几通电话,装作是你的律师
Managed to convince the brass here
说服了这里的高层
that it was really for an O. Rankin.
让他们相信那是给一位奥·兰金的
Olivia, not Oscar.
奥利维亚,不是奥斯卡
I didn't think you'd mind.
我想你也不会介意
I knew the bills would come to your daddy anyway.
我知道反正账单会直接寄给你爸爸
How is he, by the way?
说起来,他还好吗
Still a billionaire?
还是亿万富翁吗
Kamala Ruger.
卡玛拉·鲁格
Hi. My name is Sherlock Holmes.
你好,我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm a consultant with the police department.
我是警局的顾问
Who let you in my room?
谁让你进来的
Uh, we sort of let ourselves in.
我们算是自己进来的
We need your assistance.
我们需要你的帮助
You were, until very recently,
不久前,你和奥利维亚·兰金
sharing this room with Olivia Rankin,
合住过这个房间
correct?
是吧
This is Olivia's brother, Oscar.
这是奥利维亚的哥哥,奥斯卡
She had a picture of you.
她有你的照片
Did something happen to her?
她出什么事了吗
Oscar hasn't been able to get in touch
奥斯卡联系不上奥利维亚
with Olivia for a few days.
有好几天了
We were wondering if she had said anything to you
不知道她有没有跟你说过
about where she was planning on going.
她准备去什么地方
You guys really break in here?
你们真的是闯进来的吗
Ms. Hegler at the front desk
前台的海格勒小姐
invokes a rather rigid interpretation of patient confidentiality.
可是非常遵守病患保密协议的
So I thought I'd wait here.
所以我觉得还是在这里等着好了
You could scream and have us thrown out.
你可以大叫让我们被赶出去
Or you could help Olivia reunite with a family member who's just
或者,你也可以帮奥利维亚和想帮她的亲人
trying to help her.
团聚
Hegler's a bitch.
海格勒就是个贱人
There's gonna be a bed check soon.
马上就要查房了
We should go outside.
我们出去说
She was nice. Easy to get along with.
她人不错,很好相处
I'm kind of a veteran of the process,
我对这过程比较有经验
so I could tell she wasn't gonna make it.
所以告诉她她做不到的
She just wasn't ready.
她还没有准备好
So can you tell us where to find her or not?
所以你知道哪能找到她吗
When she told me she was leaving,
当她跟我说她要离开的时候
I tried to talk her out of it, but she said it was too late.
我试图说服她,但她说已经晚了
She already had this friend coming
她已经让一个朋友
to pick her up. Uh... Beta.
来接她了,那个人好像叫贝塔
Beta?
贝塔
She used to call him Beta Ray in group.
她叫他贝塔·雷
Someone she used to get high with.
是她以前一起吸毒的人
Was there anything else?
还有其他信息吗
That's all I know.
我就知道这些
I got to go.
我得走了
I get caught, they take away my TV privileges.
要是被发现,他们会剥夺我看电视的权利
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna go out on a limb
我就大胆猜测一下
and say that Beta Ray is a street name.
贝塔·雷应该是个假名
I propose a brief suspension of your rules.
现在我们暂时不按你的规矩来
Let me contact Watson.
我去联系一下华生
She can search for it in the NYPD database.
她可以在纽约警局的数据库里找找这个名字
Sherlock, buddy,
夏洛克,哥们
what do you need a database for when you got Oscar Rankin?
你面前的可是奥斯卡·兰金了,还需要什么数据库
You're familiar with Beta Ray?
你和贝塔·雷很熟吗
Not just that.
不止如此
I got a good idea where to find him.
我有个好主意可以帮你找到他
There was another set of works in the medicine cabinet.
药品柜那边还有一套吸毒用具
I found this taped to the mirror.
我找到了这张照片,贴在镜子后面
Just no sign of Alfredo Llamosa.
还是没有阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的踪迹
No.
没有
I find it hard to imagine Oscar would've brought him here.
很难想象奥斯卡会带他来这
I mean, it's right off a main road,
这里就在主路边上
public stairwell.
用的是公共楼梯间
Strange to see Oscar looking so happy.
奥斯卡看起来这么开心,我感觉有点奇怪
Actually, it's a little scary.
甚至有点害怕
How's that?
为什么
Well, I've spent a lot of time with addicts.
我和很多瘾君子相处过
The ones who manage to hold on to a sibling or a friend,
那些依靠仅有的亲人或朋友的瘾君子
those relationships take on so much importance.
把这些亲密关系看得十分重要
Makes you wonder
让你忍不住想
how far he'd be willing to go to find her.
为了找到她他会做出什么事
Yeah. Exactly.
对,正是
What is it?
这是什么
Blood?
有血迹吗
I don't think so.
好像没有
I just don't love that it was in the garbage.
但是我不喜欢这东西被扔在垃圾袋里
Well, if he used it to hurt Alfredo,
如果他用这个来伤害阿弗雷多
why would he come back to his apartment to get rid of it?
为什么会扔到自己的公寓里
We are dealing with a heroin addict.
我们可是在和一个瘾君子打交道
Still don't know if he's been here recently,
还是搞不清他最近有没有来过这里
but I'm gonna bag this.
我先把这个装起来
He has been here.
他来过这里
'73 Dodge Charger.
73年款道奇挑战者
He's not here.
他不在这
But he probably was.
但很可能之前在
Looks like he was trying to get out of here.
看起来他试图逃跑
We should call in more police--
我们应该请更多警察增援
do an area search,
做个区域搜索
canvass the neighborhood.
对附近居民进行排查
Maybe we'll get lucky.
没准能有些收获
I'll call, but we'd have to be real lucky.
我会叫人的,但是这真的很需要运气
Far as we know, Oscar had this car for, what,
目前据我们所知,在奥斯卡给你们打电话之前
a good 12 hours before he called you guys.
有起码十二个小时的时间开着这辆车
He could've stashed Alfredo damn near anywhere.
他可能把阿弗雷多藏在任何地方
Maybe not anywhere. I just found this under the seat.
也许不是任何地方,我在座位下面找到了这个
Dilby's?
德尔比家
It's a burger chain.
这是一个快餐连锁店
I've only ever seen them,in Long Island.
我曾经见过这家店,在长岛
Look, the grease is still fresh.
看,油印还是新的
So sometime after Oscar took Alfredo
所以在奥斯卡带走阿弗雷多
but before he ditched the car here,
到他把车遗弃在这的这段时间里
he went to Long Island? Why would he do that?
他去过长岛,为什么
You implied you knew where Beta Ray lived.
你说你知道贝塔·雷住在哪
No, I said I knew where we could find him.
不,我是说我知道在哪里能找到他
So this is a heroin den?
所以这是个海洛因毒窝吗
Those are bad for people in recovery, huh?
可不利于在戒毒中的人啊
Sucks to be you.
做你真惨
My buddy said Olivia and Beta Ray
我哥们说奥利维亚和贝塔·雷
were here the other night.
之前那晚曾经来过这
Beta's supposed to be back tonight.
贝塔今晚应该回来的
When?
什么时候
Tonight.
今晚
Because heroin addicts have such reliable itineraries.
因为瘾君子一般都有固定的行程
Looks like we're just gonna have to wait it out.
看起来我们要等了
Oh, yeah, those are my buddy Mickey's.
这都是我哥们米奇的
He picks pockets.
他是个扒手
Those are some of his trophies.
那些都是他的战利品
Sit down, man. Take a load off.
坐吧歇一会
Relax.
放松
Come on.
拜托
Hey, you remember that Christmas?
你还记得那个圣诞节吗
You hadn't been in New York very long.
你刚来纽约
You were all down in the dumps about that chick.
一心都在那个小妞身上
Eileen.
爱琳
No, uh, was it Irene?
不对,好像是艾琳吧
Either way, Christmas Eve.
管他呢,反正平安夜那天
I come to your place
我去你那里
to check up on you, and you...
去看看你
I find you all balled up on the floor.
发现你在地板上缩成一团
Yeah, sobbing.
抽泣着
Remember?
记得吗
Not really.
记不大清了
I held you.
我抱住你
Yeah, man.
真的
I promised I'd take care of things.
我答应过要照顾你
Get you straight. And I did.
帮你走出来,我确实做了
I took you to a place just like this.
我把你带到了一个和这里差不多的地方
I was good to you, Sherlock.
我以前对你很好,夏洛克
I was your friend.
我以前是你的朋友
You were a cancer to me, Oscar, and I to you.
我们对彼此来说都有弊无利
You should have seen him at the garage this morning.
你该见见他今早在修车厂的样子
Alfredo.
阿弗雷多
He was... he was so nice.
他...他真的很好
You know, even with a gun in his face,
即使是我用枪指着他的头
he kept telling me to s... you know, "Stay calm.
他也一直跟我说,"冷静点
I don't want any trouble."
我不想惹麻烦"
I get why you like him.
我明白你为什么喜欢他
But anyway...
管他呢
May I remind you we have business here.
提醒你一句,我们现在还有事要做
Yeah, find Beta Ray.
是的,找到贝塔·雷
I told you what he looks like.
我跟你说了他的样子
Shaved head, spider tattoo right here.
光头,这个地方有个蜘蛛纹身
Don't take off on me, okay?
你可别自己跑了
I wake up and you're gone...
如果我醒来后你不见了
I'd hate to be Alfredo.
阿弗雷多就惨了
And compared to where he is,
而且跟他现在所在的地方相比
this place is the Ritz.
这里简直就是五星级酒店
Okay, got him.
好了,找到了
Opening them up now.
正在打开
Mr. Folsom gave us consent to search the property.
福尔瑟姆先生同意我们搜查他家
Said he hadn't seen
他说他已经有两年
or talked to Oscar Rankin in two years.
没见过也没和奥斯卡·兰金说过话了
I don't think you're gonna see any hostages we missed
我觉得你们在照片里肯定看不到
in the pictures, but this way,
被绑架的人,不过这样一来
you don't have to take our word for it.
你们就能自己判断了
No, I'm sure you're right.
不,我相信你们是对的
We appreciate you guys taking a look.
很感谢你们帮我们去查看
You got it.
不客气
We'll keep an eye out for Rankin and Llamosa.
我们会留意兰金和拉莫萨的
All right, thanks.
好的,谢了
Police out on the island?
岛上的警察吗
Suffolk County.
萨福克县
Oscar Rankin has an uncle out in Wyandanch.
奥斯卡·兰金在威丹奇有个叔叔
Clark Folsom.
克拉克·福尔瑟姆
Posted bail for Oscar a couple times in 2011,
在2011年的时候他保释过奥斯卡好几次
and his house is about a mile from a Dilby's,
而且他家离德尔比家快餐只有一英里
so it seemed like a good lead.
所以也许是条好线索
Rankin have any other family out there?
兰金在那还有别的亲人吗
He and his sister grew up in that area,
他和他妹妹从小在那里长大的
but it doesn't look like anyone else is still around.
不过那里现在好像没有什么亲人了
A few of the guys have been helping make calls.
有几个同事一直在帮忙打电话
Wake up all the Dilby's owners and collect surveillance videos.
把德尔比家快餐的老板们叫起来,问他们要监控录像
We were just gonna see how they're doing.
我们正准备去看看有什么进展
Oh, I'll be with you guys in a minute.
我一会就去找你们
Hello?
Watson.
华生
Hey. Tell me you're okay.
你没事吧
Still with Oscar, unfortunately.
很不幸,还和奥斯卡在一起
He's resting at the moment.
他现在正在休息
What number are you calling from?
你用谁的手机打的
Well, I didn't get the owner's name.
我不知道手机主人的名字
She, too, is unconscious.
她也神志不清了
Where are you?
你在哪
Fordham Heights. Shooting gallery.
福特汉姆高地,毒窝
Sherlock.
夏洛克
We're awaiting a friend of Olivia's.
我们在等奥利维亚的一个朋友
How goes your search?
你搜查得怎么样了
We found the car.
我们找到了那辆车
We think Oscar drove it to Long Island,
我们认为奥斯卡开车去过长岛
possibly to stash Alfredo, but beyond that...
可能是为了藏阿弗雷多,但除此之外...
I may be able to better focus your efforts.
我也许能帮你缩小点范围
There are some stains on Oscar's coat.
奥斯卡的外套上有些污渍
Most of those stains are transmission fluid.
大部分都是传动液
But there's also some powder-- the kind of dust
但还有一些是粉末,就是那种
which is created when you cut stone.
切割石头的时候产生的粉末
Marble or granite, most likely.
很有可能是大理石或者花岗岩
If the fluid is from Alfredo's garage,
如果传动液是在阿弗雷多的修车厂里沾上的
that means Oscar hasn't changed his clothes today.
那就说明奥斯卡今天没有换衣服
The dust might be from wherever he left Alfredo.
粉末可能是他藏阿弗雷多时沾上的
Could be a construction site
可能是建筑工地
or a quarry or a tile warehouse.
采石场,或者瓷砖仓库
I'll let Marcus and the captain know.
我去告诉马库斯和警监
We'll get people out to any places that match.
我们会派人去搜查类似地方
Keep me apprised of any developments via text.
有任何进展都用短信告诉我
I think maybe you should come in.
我觉得你应该跟我们一起
No.
不行
If Oscar thinks that taking you to a shooting gallery is
如果奥斯卡认为带你去毒窝
gonna help you find his sister,
就能找到他妹妹
he's not just deranged, he's an idiot.
那么他不仅疯了,而且还是个傻子
He's also the only person
他是唯一一个
who knows for certain where Alfredo is.
知道阿弗雷多在哪里的人
Sherlock...
夏洛克
Yes, triggers abound here.
是的,这里有很多注射器
So do all the other trappings of the heroin lifestyle.
还有很多吸毒的工具
I'm no closer to using than I was yesterday.
但我不会复吸的
Be in touch.
保持联络
Wake up.
醒醒
What is this? Is Beta Ray here?
怎么了,贝塔·雷回来了吗
No.
没有
Then what is it?
那是什么事
We're leaving.
我们要走了
I told you-- we go when I say we go.
我告诉过你,我说走才能走
This belongs to Jonathan Bloom.
这是乔纳森·布鲁姆的
See how clean it is compared to the others hanging over there?
觉不觉得它跟那里的其它东西比起来很干净
That's because he was here two nights ago.
那是因为他两晚前在这里
Same night your sister was here. Your friend Mickey
那晚你妹妹也在,你的朋友米奇
just confessed to relieving him of his wallet.
刚刚承认偷了他的钱包
So?
然后呢
So I'm familiar with Mr. Bloom,
我对布鲁姆先生很熟悉
or at least the rumors surrounding him.
至少对关于他的一些传闻很熟悉
It's possible Olivia left with him.
有可能奥利维亚和他一起离开了
If she did, we haven't got a second to lose.
如果是这样,那我们一秒钟都不能耽搁
You guys don't look like cops.
你们看起来不像警察
As I explained to your doorman,
我已经和你的门卫解释过了
I'm a consultant for the NYPD.
我是纽约警局的顾问侦探
This man... consults me.
这个人...是找我帮忙的
Well, come in, tell me what I'm alleged to have done this time.
进来吧,告诉我这次指控的罪名是什么
You don't really seem too surprised to see us.
你见到我们并不惊讶
I've grown accustomed to a certain baseline of harassment
我对于警察习惯性的骚扰
when it comes to the police.
已经习以为常了
But my patience is not without its limits,
但是我的忍耐也是有限度的
so ask what you're here to ask and let me get back to bed.
所以有什么问题快问然后我就可以去睡了
Mm. I, myself, have, uh, been aware of your reputation
我个人了解你的事
for a few years now. Yeah.
已经有很多年了
I followed your story in the news.
我会关注有关你的新闻
Something tells me I shouldn't be flattered.
我的预感告诉我,不该为此感到高兴
I've not been tracking your business triumphs.
我不是在记录你的商务胜利业绩
I've been following your other stories.
我是在记录一些其他的故事
Those persistent rumors surrounding your proclivities.
比如那些对于你癖好的流言
That you like young women who can't fight back.
比如你喜欢那些无力还手的年轻女孩
Women that you hand-pick from nightclubs and drug dens,
你会从夜店和毒窝里面亲自选出那些
who do what you want in exchange for a fix, you know.
愿意为换取毒品让你对她们为所欲为的女孩
Women who, on one or two occasions, have just...
那些,时不时就会
never been seen again.
消失不见的女孩们
Then you must also know
那么你肯定知道
that those rumors have never been proven.
那些都只是未经证实的谣言
There's a conspicuous lack
在你的这栋楼里面
of security cameras in your building.
监控摄像头惊人得少
I'm assuming it's because the owner-- you--
我只能假设,楼的主人,你
wants it that way.
是特意想要这样的
I think it's time you explained why you're here.
我想你该解释一下为什么来这里了
A young woman, Olivia Rankin...
一位年轻女人,奥利维亚·兰金
went missing two nights ago from a heroin den
两天前的晚上在一个海洛因毒窝里失踪
where you were seen.
而有人在那见到过你
You lost this there.
你把这个落在那里了
She's not here. Nobody is.
她不在这里,这里没人
Well, obviously that's mine.
很显然,这个是我的
But I can't say I've seen the girl.
但是我没有见过这个女孩
Look, I don't know where I lost that,
我不知道我是在哪里丢了这个
but come on, I certainly wasn't in some heroin den.
但是,我肯定没去过什么海洛因毒窝
Olivia Rankin! Tell us everything.
奥利维亚·兰金,告诉我们一切
I met her in a building in Fordham Heights the night before last.
前天晚上我在福德姆高地的一栋楼里见过她
You brought her here?
你把她带来这里了吗
Yes, but she robbed me.
是的,但是她抢劫了我
She's the one who-who messed up my arm.
就是她把我的胳膊弄伤的
Explain that.
解释一下
I thought she was up for a party.
我还以为她也想找乐子呢
You assaulted her?
你侵犯了她吗
No, she attacked me.
不,是她袭击了我
She fought back.
她还手了
She took my stash and some loose money and ran.
她把我的私藏和一些钱拿走就跑了
I called the doorman to try to stop her,
我叫门卫试图拦住她
but it was too late-- he'd already put her in a car.
但是太晚了,他已经帮她叫了车
Aah! It was a service.
那是个租车服务
I'll tell them to give you the name.
我让他们把名字给你
Every available cop for 20 miles,
拿骚和萨福克警局调用了
Nassau and Suffolk PDs has been searching.
附近三十公里的所有警力参与搜索
Construction sites, tile stores, hardware stores.
建筑工地,砖瓦店和五金商店
We are running out of places to look.
我们几乎都找遍了
I'm thinking maybe we should go have a conversation
我觉得我们应该和奥斯卡的叔叔
with Oscar's uncle ourselves, see if we can shake
亲自谈谈,看看我们是不是能
something out of him the other guys missed.
问出一些别人忽略的情况
Hey. Don't even go there.
先不要设想最糟的
I'm not. It's just...
我没有,只是
That photo of Alfredo that Oscar left us--
那张奥斯卡给我们的阿弗雷多的照片
it only proved he was alive yesterday morning.
只能证明他昨天早上还活着
If Oscar didn't leave him somewhere safe,
如果奥斯卡没有把他留在什么安全的地方
if he wasn't careful...
如果他没有小心...
We can't come at it that way. Not yet.
我们不能那么想,还不行
But like I was saying, we could pay a visit to the uncle--
但是就像我说的,我们可以去找他叔叔
Folsom-- apply a little more pressure.
福尔瑟姆,给他施加点压力
Headstone engravers.
墓碑雕刻
That's another place where they cut marble.
在那里他们也会切割大理石
There's a lot of them on this part of the island.
在这片区域有很多雕刻师
There's a lot of cemeteries out here.
也有很多的公墓
You know, those photos from his uncle's house...
那些在他叔叔屋里拍的照片
There was a jacket draped over a chair.
在椅子上挂了一件夹克
"South Shore."
"南岸"
"South Shore Memorials."
"南岸纪念馆"
You sure that driver didn't just rip us off?
你确定那个司机没有骗我们吗
This is where he said he brought her.
他说他把她载到了这里
No reason to lie.
他没理由撒谎
Uh, $50 fare's a pretty good reason.
五十块钱是很好的撒谎理由
If that was the case, he could have taken us much further.
如果是这样的话,他会把我们带到更远
We know from Bloom that her pockets were full
我们从布鲁姆那里知道她的口袋里面
of freshly stolen, high-grade heroin.
都是新偷来的高品质海洛因
Perhaps she just wanted a safe, dry place to sample the goods.
也许她是想找个安全干燥的地方享用一些
You know there might be more addicts in there, right?
你知道那里面可能会有更多的瘾君子吧
More people using.
更多吸毒的人
What's your point?
你想说什么
Oh, this doesn't bother you?
那对你没影响吗
The shooting gallery last night?
昨晚在毒窝
Seeing everything that you saw?
看到你所见的一切
Wow. You're, like... what, you're, like, cured now?
你...你真的已经完全戒掉了吗
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard you say,
这是我认识你这么久以来
and I've known you a long time.
听过你说的最傻的话之一
What?
怎么了
Wait here.
在这里等着
Why?
为什么
Just do as I say.
照我说的做
What is it? What's wrong?
发现什么了,怎么了
So what was all this about?
这些都是为了什么
What was the purpose?
目的是什么
What are you talking about, purpose?
你在说什么,什么目的
Well, Olivia's dead.
奥利维亚死了
She has been for two days.
她已经死了两天了
You've known the entire time.
你一直都知道
What?
什么
I found your boot prints.
我看到你的鞋印了
Army surplus, size nine and a half.
军用靴,九码半
It's the same tread pattern you left
跟你踩阿弗雷多手机时
when you stamped on Alfredo's phone.
留下的鞋底纹路一样
You found Olivia yourself.
你自己找到了奥利维亚
Then you took Alfredo,
然后才带走阿弗雷多
and then you called me and you asked for my help.
接着打电话给我找我帮忙
And I'd like to know why.
我想要知道原因
I didn't tell you how Olivia got hooked, right?
我没告诉过你奥利维亚是怎么染上毒瘾的吧
She dropped out of high school, ran away to the city.
她高中退学,自己跑来城里
Just like her big brother.
就跟她哥哥我一样
Yeah, she crashed with me.
对,她就住在我那儿
Pretty soon, my bad habits became her bad habits.
很快,她就沾染上了我的恶习
She called me right after she left that Bloom guy's place.
她从那个叫布鲁姆的家伙的住处离开后就打给了我
She told me what happened.
把事情都告诉了我
That she took all his stuff.
说她拿走了他所有的东西
She was all shook up.
她的情况非常糟
But it's funny, you know?
但这很搞笑,知道吗
'Cause when I found her, all I could think about was you.
因为当我找到她时,满脑子想的都是你
Your voice in my head...
脑海里回荡着你的声音
saying all that stuff you always say about me.
都是那些你常说的关于我的话
That I'm despicable, I'm dumb.
说我卑鄙无耻,愚蠢至极
That I'm a piece of garbage.
简直就是人渣
Well, and you're right.
你说对了
Again.
又一次
And it made me want to show you that I'm right about you, too.
这让我想向你证明我对你的看法也是对的
I knew, if I made you look for her, you'd find her.
我知道如果我逼你去找她,你就会答应
But first, you'd have to go through what she went through,
但在那之前,你必须经历她所经历的一切
see what she saw, go down the same dark holes.
见她所见,沉沦堕落
And I was gonna be there to watch,
我就可以做个旁观者
watch it when it hit you.
看着你明白过来
When you realize that this is where you belong.
明白这才是你的归属
In a place like this, Sherlock.
像这样的地方,夏洛克
With people like me.
和我这样的人
I was gonna be there to watch you fall.
我本想看着你沉沦
Why do you keep fighting it, huh?
为什么你总是不停抗争
Why put yourself through this?
为什么让你自己承受这些
We both know it's just a matter of time,
我俩都知道这只是早晚的问题
so why not just
为何不
cut to the chase?
直截了当一点
You're gonna tell me where Alfredo is.
你告诉我阿弗雷多在哪
Why? Why, 'cause he's your buddy now, huh?
为什么,因为他现在是你的伙伴
He's your pal?
是你的挚友
No, because he has...
不,因为他跟
nothing to do with this.
跟此事无关
No, he does, Sherlock.
有关系,夏洛克
But he doesn't have to.
但他不必如此
Oh, you didn't fall last night,
你昨晚没有复吸
so now I just have to give you a little push.
现在我只需再推你一把
Old man who owned the place passed away a few months ago.
之前拥有这店的老家伙几个月前去世了
Family didn't want to be in the headstone business anymore.
他家人不想继续做墓碑生意
I think they're still looking for a buyer.
可能还在寻找买主
Your perp's uncle, Folsom, worked here for 30 years.
你们嫌犯的叔叔福尔瑟姆,在这工作了三十年
Oscar must have known about this place.
奥斯卡肯定知道这里
Seems like a pretty good place to hide a hostage to me.
我觉得是个不错的藏人质的地方
Let's go through the property, top to bottom.
我们彻底排查一下这里
Oh, I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
But don't worry.
但别担心
It's good stuff.
这是上等货
It's from the stash Olivia took off Bloom.
是奥利维亚从布鲁姆那里拿来的
Same stuff that killed her.
就是那东西害死了她
Well, obviously, I don't want you
显然,我不想你跟她一样
to take as much as she did.
吸那么多
The whole point of this is that you remember.
我只是想要你记得
How you got here, who brought you.
记得你怎么来的,谁带你来的
Oh, there's that look again.
又是这副表情
The one that says, "What bones should I break,
好像在说"我该敲碎哪些骨头
and in what order?"
哪个先哪个后呢"
Well, you can try it,
你尽管试试看
but as soon as you touch me, I'm done talking.
但只要你碰我,我就什么都不会说了
I'll never tell you how to find Alfredo.
我永远都不会告诉你怎么找到阿弗雷多
And he'll die, just like Olivia died.
他必死无疑,就像奥利维亚一样
It'll be your fault this time, not mine.
这就成了你的错,不是我的
Back here! I think I hear someone!
这里,我好像听到声音了
Pop the lock.
把锁剪开
Alfredo.
阿弗雷多
It's like an oven in here.
里面真像蒸笼一样
Somebody get a bus!
快去叫救护车
He's probably dehydrated.
他可能脱水了
We need a bus forthwith to South Shore Memorials.
请派一辆救护车前往南岸纪念馆
1,000 block of Route 109.
109号公路一千区
African-American male,
非洲裔美国男性
mid-30s, suffering from severe dehydration.
三十四五岁,严重脱水
Alfredo, you're gonna be okay, all right?
阿弗雷多,你没事了
I'm gonna get him some water.
我去给他弄点水
I'll let Sherlock know he's okay.
并告诉夏洛克他没事了
All right. Gonna get you out of here, okay?
好的,我们这就带你出去
Stay with me.
保持清醒
What is that? Hey.
那是什么
I said no phones.
我说过不许带手机
Hey, I said no phones!
喂,我说过不许带手机
Just wanted to see how you were doing.
我就是想看看你怎么样
It's been three days.
已经过了三天
I thought you might be ready to talk.
我想你可能准备好聊聊了
Something you need to know.
有件事你需要知道
Your father called.
你父亲打来电话
I don't know how,
不知是通过什么途径
but he found out about what happened.
但他得知了发生的事情
He's getting on a plane.
他已经登上了飞机
He's gonna be here tomorrow.
明天就会到了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
consult [kən'sʌlt]

想一想再看

v. 商讨,向 ... 请教,查阅

 
warehouse ['wɛəhaus]

想一想再看

n. 仓库
vt. 存入仓库

 
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辩护)律师

联想记忆
candidate ['kændidit]

想一想再看

n. 候选人,求职者

联想记忆
recommendation [.rekəmen'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 推荐,介绍

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
promising ['prɔmisiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有希望的,有前途的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。