手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第22集 不择手段的竞标

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Sherlock?

夏洛克
Yeah?
怎么了
Can you come down here, please?
你能下来一下吗
Is that the real Stanley Cup?
这是真的斯坦利杯吗
That's precisely what I'm trying to determine.
这正是我想查清楚的
Several days ago,
几天前
whilst browsing auction sites on the dark Web,
在我浏览黑市拍卖网站时
I came across a listing for the Dominion Hockey Challenge Cup,
我看到了有人卖"领土冰球挑战杯"
aka Lord Stanley's Cup.
也就是斯坦利爵士杯
I was skeptical as to the Cup's provenance, so I bought it.
我对奖杯的来源表示怀疑,所以就买下了它
Why would you buy it if you were skeptical...?
你既然怀疑为什么还要买它
The Cup has humble beginnings.
这座奖杯起初很平凡
It started off as a mere bowl.
它一开始只是一个碗
In 1927, long narrow bands were added
1927年上面加上了长长的窄条纹
and then replaced by uneven bands in 1947.
1947年又被换成了凹凸不平的条纹
The original bowl is in the vault
原来的那个碗放在
in the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto.
多伦多的冰球名人堂的地窖里
The Hall also keeps a near-perfect duplicate on hand.
名人堂还保存着一件几乎完美的复制品
The Presentation Cup,
那座用来展示的奖杯
if indeed this is the genuine article, is here.
就是它,如果它是真品的话
Wait a second, are you into hockey?
等一下,你对冰球感兴趣吗
What I'm "into," Watson, is the possibility
我感兴趣的,华生,是这座奖杯
that the Cup was stolen.
可能是被偷来的
It travels under the constant supervision of its keeper,
它的运送过程一直被保管者监视着
so opportunities to nick it are very, very rare.
所以偷到它的可能性非常低
If it is the real Cup,
如果这是真奖杯
I shall return it to the National Hockey League
我会立刻把它归还给
with all due haste.
国家冰球联盟
If not, Clyde has a new wading pool.
如果是假的,克莱德就有个新泳池了
And the reason it's in the tub is?
那你把它放在浴缸里是因为
I was measuring water displacement
我之前在测量它的排水量
to determine the Cup's density.
来确定奖杯的密度
Now it's just drying.
现在就是晾干
It can dry elsewhere.
它可以去别的地方晾
Nice, yo.
太好了
Getting closer to that 80-inch plasma.
离八十寸的等离子电视越来越近了
Man, plasma dead, bro-- you want LED.
伙计,等离子过时了,你需要LED
Ooh, check it out.
快看
Hey, yo, man, you having trouble getting home?
伙计,你回不去家了吗
Man, he look lost to me.
兄弟,他好像迷路了
Tell you what.
这样吧
Show us your wallet, we see where you live,
给我们看看你的钱包,我们看看你住哪
make sure you get on the right train.
免得你搭错地铁了
Hey, man, I'm talking to you.
伙计,我跟你说话呢
Oh, no way.
不是吧
Hey. Hey, mister, can you hear me?
喂,先生,你能听见我说话吗
Yo, what are you doing? We got to get out of here.
你干什么啊,我们该走了
We can't just leave him here. He'll die.
我们不能把他扔在这,他会死的
So?
所以呢
Hey, mister-- everything's all right, mister.
先生,没事的,先生
The ambulance is coming. They're gonna help you.
救护车就要来了,他们会帮助你的
Yeah, I want to report a...
我想报告一起...
I don't know, an assault or something.
我也不知道,有人被袭击了
You hated it.
你讨厌它
Well, I wouldn't say "hated."
我不会用讨厌这个词
I just never understood bands that are that angry.
我只是不理解这么愤怒的乐队
They are not angry.
他们不是愤怒
They're young. You're old.
他们很年轻,而你老了
You act like I don't know you got a few months on me.
你别以为我不知道你比我还大几个月
If you are trying to talk me out of going back to my place,
如果你是在说服我让我不要带你回家
boy, you are doing a good job.
那你干得很好
Your place?
你家
That's new.
挺新鲜啊
It's my neighborhood,
这离我住的地方不远
and, um, got rid of all those bodies, so...
那些凶案都处理完了,所以...
It's work.
是工作
Seana Scott.
肖恩娜·斯科特
I'll be right there.
我马上到
Sorry.
抱歉
I-I'll call you if it's not too late.
如果不是太晚我会给你打电话的
Sure.
好吧
Tomorrow works, too.
明天也行
Don't give up on tonight.
别放弃今晚嘛
It's Bell.
我是贝尔
Watson, you've lived here your whole life.
华生,你在这住了一辈子
Why do you think so many New Yorkers feel the need
你觉得为什么这么多纽约人
to combine public transportation with public urination?
都爱在公共交通场所随地小便呢
You know, it's part of the charm.
这就是纽约魅力的一部分吧
What I've been told so far--
据我目前所知
victim's a New Jersey criminal court judge named Dennis Vaughn.
受害者是名叫丹尼斯·沃恩的新泽西刑事法官
Looks like someone got him at the top of the steps.
看起来有名罪犯抢先了
Single stab wound to the chest.
胸前有一处刺伤
Weapon was a screwdriver.
凶器是一把螺丝刀
12th Squad caught the case,
第十二分局接受了报案
but given who the vic is,
但由于死者的身份
Chief of D's asked Major Case to take it over.
局长让重案组接管这个案子
Detective Bell.
贝尔警探
Detective Scott from the 12th,
这是第十二分局的斯科特警探
this is Sherlock Holmes, Joan Watson.
这是夏洛克·福尔摩斯,乔恩·华生
Any idea why the judge was in the city?
你知道法官为什么来纽约吗
Spoke to a clerk at his office.
我跟他办公室的书记员谈过
She said he was here attending a fund-raiser
她说他是来参加为新泽西州长
for the Jersey governor's reelection campaign.
改选而举行的竞选募捐的
So the governor of New Jersey holds fund-raisers in New York?
新泽西的州长在纽约募捐
Have you ever been to Trenton?
你去过特伦顿吗(新泽西州首府)
CSU lifted these prints off of the weapon.
现场调查组从凶器上提取了这些指纹
May I?
我能看看吗
Who called it in?
是谁报的警
Couple of kids over there.
那边的两个孩子
They don't exactly scream "Model citizens,"
他们不像是什么模范市民
but they stuck around,
但他们坚持留在这里
so I'm thinking they weren't involved.
所以我觉得他们可能与此事无关
We'll know more when the prints come back.
等指纹匹配结果出来我们就会了解更多
Prints are more likely yours than theirs, Detective.
指纹更像是你的而不是他们的,警探
Excuse me?
什么
I don't mean yours, specifically,
我不是说是你个人的
but I'm fairly certain these prints are female.
但我很确定这些是女性的指纹
Research has shown a direct correlation
研究表明指纹的脊和谷的
between the relative thickness of the ridges and valleys
相对厚度跟人的性别
of an individual's fingerprints and his or her sex.
有直接的相关性
And you can see these ridges and valleys well enough
你能看清这些脊和谷
to know the difference?
得知嫌疑人的性别吗
Oh, trust me, he can.
相信我,他可以
Was the judge married?
法官结婚了吗
No. I asked the clerk.
没有,我问了书记员
Next of kin is a brother in Florida.
他的近亲是在弗罗里达的兄弟
Well, he had sex tonight.
他今晚跟人上过床
Not the brother; the judge.
不是他的兄弟,是这位法官
He's freshly showered, and his skin bears the aroma
他最近洗过澡,而且他的皮肤上
of a soap used exclusively at the Waldorf-Astoria.
有华尔道夫酒店特有的肥皂香味
That's where the fund-raiser was.
募捐就是在那里进行的
And yet he didn't spend the night.
但他没有在那里过夜
His presence here suggests he was on his way home.
他出现在这里说明他正要回家
Before he got very far, he met with a passionate death
在他走远之前,他遇上了
at the hands of a woman.
一个冲动杀人的女人
So you're thinking lovers' quarrel.
所以你觉得这是情杀
Wouldn't explain the use of a screwdriver as a murder weapon,
这解释不了为什么凶器是一把螺丝刀
but it would accommodate the other evidence.
但这跟其他证据吻合
I'll get the guest list from the fund-raiser,
我去拿参加募捐的客人名单
see if anyone fits the bill.
看看有没有人符合
You think I had something to do
你们觉得我
with what happened to Judge Vaughn.
跟沃恩法官的死有关
We know the judge left the fund-raiser early
我们知道法官提前离开了募捐会
and went up to a room at the Waldorf.
去了华尔道夫酒店的一个房间
We also know that you had a room there.
我们还知道你在那里开了间房
That's where you spent last night.
你昨晚是在那个酒店度过的
The governor's office booked rooms
州长办公室给团队中的
for all of his top staffers.
核心成员都订了房
None of us were gonna drive back t-to Trenton last night.
我们没人打算半夜开车回特伦顿
That's fair enough.
这很合理
But you were the only one of those staffers
但你是这些成员中唯一一个
who was seen leaving the function
被目击到和沃恩法官
around the same time that Judge Vaughn did.
同时离开募捐会的人
Neither of you returned for the rest of the evening.
你们两个后来都没回募捐会现场
We know what happened to him, Miss Nichols.
我们知道他发生了什么,尼库拉斯小姐
Where were you?
你那时在哪
Dennis and I had been seeing each other
自从丹尼斯和我在法学院认识后
on and off since law school.
就偶尔会约会
He had to be, what, uh, 20 years older than you?
他应该是比你大了二十岁吧
He was a professor. You were a student.
当时你们是教授和学生的关系
Uh, at first, it had to be a secret,
起初,这段关系必须保密
and then, over the years, he just insisted
然后这么些年以来
we keep it that way.
他就是坚持保密
He was worried about what it would do to his reputation.
他担心关系曝光会损害他的名誉
I didn't say anything because,
我没说什么是因为
even now, I don't think that he would want anybody to know.
就算现在我也觉得他不想让任何人知道
And after he l eft the hotel, you didn't go back to the party.
但在他离开酒店后,你也没回募捐会
No, I was invited
对,一个朋友喊我
by a friend for a drink
一起去喝一杯
at a bar around the corner.
就在街角那边的酒吧
And we were there until I heard about Dennis.
我们一直在那直到我听说丹尼斯的事
Her name's Andrea Schuster. I can give you her number.
她叫安德里亚·舒斯特,我可以把她电话给你
Can I talk to you guys a second?
我有事想和你们说
I wouldn't bother getting Miss Nichols' prints.
我觉得不用采集尼库拉斯小姐的指纹了
NCIC just came back with a hit in Jersey.
国家犯罪信息中心刚发来泽西市的匹配信息
Woman by the name of Nikki Moreno.
这女人叫尼基·莫蕾诺
Repeat drug offender.
贩毒惯犯
Judge Vaughn sentenced her to four years
沃恩法官判了她四年监禁
at Pemberton Women's Correctional Facility.
在彭伯顿女子监狱服刑
When was she released?
她什么时候释放的
She wasn't.
她没被释放
She escaped two days ago.
两天前越狱了
There's Moreno's visitor logs,
这是莫蕾诺的访客记录
phone transcripts and all the write-ups.
电话记录和所有的笔记
State police got copies, too.
州警局也拿了复印版
She was a troublemaker.
她是个惹祸精
Pulled a few cell phones off her.
弄坏了好几个手机
She'd mouth off to the C.O.'s.
经常和监管员顶嘴
Couple times, I had to put her in the SHU.
好几次我都不得不把她关进隔离单间去
Oh, that's... that's solitary.
就是完全隔离的牢房
We get Netflix.
我们也看电视剧的
Any idea how she got out?
知道她怎么越狱的吗
First we noticed was when she didn't show up for count.
我们起初发现在点名的时候她不在
We went into lockdown, but she was gone.
就去隔离间看,她已经不在里面了
We still got a lot of video to go through.
我们还有一大堆视频没看完
I'd like copies of those videos.
我想要一份这些视频的复件
I'd also like to walk your perimeter
我还想在监狱里转转
and examine each of your gates.
并检查下每一道门
Oh, uh, our people went over all of that.
我们的人都仔细检查过了
They didn't find anything.
什么也没发现
Well, knowing how she escaped might help us find out
知道她如何越狱的有助于找出
if anyone was helping her, maybe even tell us where she is.
是谁帮了她,可能还能知道她在哪
My interest is equally academic.
我的兴趣是完全学术性的
True prison breaks, those from within the grounds, are rare.
真实的越狱事件,从内部直接越狱,很罕见
Those perpetrated by women, almost unheard of.
而且还是女性,几乎闻所未闻
It's statistics, Watson.
这是有统计数字的,华生
It's not that they fail more.
不是她们失败的多
It's just that they don't try.
是她们根本没尝试
Academic interests aside, we would appreciate your help.
先把你的学术兴趣放一放,很感谢你的热心
Tell you the truth,
说实话
this whole thing doesn't surprise me.
这事我完全不感到吃惊
Budget cuts have stretched us pretty thin.
削减预算让我们捉襟见肘
We're understaffed.
人手完全不足
A lot of the cameras are on the fritz.
很多摄像头都出毛病了
Guys at R.E. only care about the bottom line.
R.E.的那帮家伙只关注最低标准
R.E.?
R.E.是什么
Reform Enterprises.
教改企业
It's the company that owns this facility.
是这个监狱的所有者
Privatized prisons,
私人监狱
capitalism at its most cynical.
资本主义最讽刺的存在
Profits are tied to filling the beds,
此类的利润产生于往监狱里塞更多的人
so public policy that puts more people behind bars is good,
所以能把更多的人关进监狱的政策就是好的
and prevention and rehabilitation are bad.
而预防犯罪和罪犯改造是极不好的
I stay out of all the politics.
我不参与政治
We're just trying to do our jobs.
我们只是尽职做好本分
While Mr. Holmes checks out the grounds,
福尔摩斯先生去查看整个监狱的时候
we'd like to see Miss Moreno's cell.
我们想看看莫蕾诺小姐的牢房
Nikki only had two years left on her sentence.
尼基还剩两年就刑满了
Now, if we find her,
但现在如果她被抓到
she's gonna spend the rest of her life behind bars.
她就得在监狱里过一辈子了
From her file,
从她的档案来看
it looks like Judge Vaughn could have gone a lot easier on her.
似乎沃恩法官本可以轻判她的
Deputy Warden McCann made her sound like a hothead.
听麦凯恩副监狱长的意思,她很鲁莽
Maybe she held a grudge.
也许她心存怨恨
Already been tossed?
已经搜查过了
Detective Scott seems nice.
斯科特警探看上去不错
Matching hand stamps at the crime scene. Dead giveaway.
之前凶案现场你们手上的戳记一样,完全暴露了哦
We've been trying to keep it low-profile.
我们想保持低调一点
At least until it gets more serious.
至少在关系更进一步之前
Well, she seems nice.
她人挺好的
I mean it.
我真心的
Yeah, thanks.
多谢
I've never dated another detective before.
我以前从没和同事约会过
It has its pros and cons.
有得有失吧
We understand each other.
我们能理解对方
The Poetry of Robert Frost.
罗伯特·弗罗斯特的诗集
Looks pretty new.
看上去很新
This is the only book
这是唯一一本
that isn't from the prison library.
不是来自监狱图书馆的书
Does Nikki strike you
你觉得尼基是那种
as the "Poems about New England farm life" type?
热爱新英格兰田园诗的人吗
Could be she was expanding her horizons.
也许她是在拓宽视野
Could be it was a gift.
也许这是个礼物
"Start with page ten and dream about the apple trees.
从第十页开始读,幻想一下美丽的苹果树
Jeff."
杰夫
It's pretty intimate stuff.
这是很亲密的语气
Yeah, I don't remember anyone named Jeff
对,我不记得在尼基的访客记录里
in Nikki's visitor log.
有叫杰夫的人
Weren't any Jeffs in her list of known associates, either.
她的已知社交圈里,也没有叫杰夫的人
So whoever he is, maybe he knows something.
不论他是谁,他可能知道些什么
So I think I know who Jeff is.
我知道杰夫是谁了
Do tell.
说说看
I just heard back from the Warden at Pemberton.
我刚从彭伯顿的监狱长那里得知
Turns out there's an attorney named Jeff Harper
有一个叫杰夫·哈珀的律师
who gives seminars at the prison.
负责在监狱里开交流互助会
That's why his name wasn't on Nikki's visitor list.
这就是为何他的名字不在尼基的访客名单上
He works for an advocacy group that advises inmates
他在一个法律宣传组工作
of their rights, answers any legal questions.
为犯人说明其权利并解答其法律疑问
And gifts them with the occasional book of poetry?
然后给犯人送诗集
The Warden agreed that was unusual.
监狱长也说这很不寻常
So I thought we'd pay Jeff a visit tomorrow,
所以我觉得我们明天应该去拜访杰夫
see if there was anything more to his relationship
看看他是不是和尼基
with Nikki than people knew.
有不为人知的关系
Now what are you doing?
现在你在做什么
My previous test of the Cup's legitimacy proved inconclusive.
我之前关于奖杯真伪的实验毫无结论
As you are no doubt aware, the metal composition
正如你无疑知晓的,餐具的金属成分
of cutlery can have an effect on food's flavor.
会影响食物的口感
That's why caviar is best enjoyed with spoons
这就是为什么鱼子酱最好用
made of bone or porcelain rather than steel.
由骨头或陶瓷制成的勺子来品尝
This is a far cry from a spoon, of course,
这奖杯当然和勺子相去甚远
but the same essential principles apply.
但也适用于同一基本原理
So you think you'll be able to taste if that's the real trophy.
你认为如果那是真的奖杯你能尝出来
Mmm, needs a moment.
得过一会儿
Oh, is that everything from the 12th?
那是十二分局给的资料吗
Mm-hmm. Courtesy of Detective Scott.
嗯,斯科特警探帮的忙
Unfortunately, there's little more to glean here
不幸的是这里面要整理的东西
than there was at the scene of the crime.
比犯罪现场的还多
So what do you think of her?
你觉得她怎么样
Her report is meticulous.
她报告写得很严谨
She's a keen observer and detail-oriented.
她有着敏锐的观察力并注重细节
No, I mean do you like her?
不是,我是说你喜不喜欢她
Why on earth would that matter?
那有什么关系
Mmm, no reason.
没事
Forget I asked.
当我没问
You've divined her secret.
你窥知了她的秘密
What?
什么
Somehow you've realized that she's leading a double life.
你意识到了她的双重生活
You're wondering if I was aware-- well, I was.
你想知道我是否已经察觉,我察觉了
Of course you were.
那是当然
She'll need to be more careful in the future,
她以后得加倍小心
lest everyone realize she's working for Internal Affairs.
免得众人皆知她为内务局工作
Scott isn't Internal Affairs. She's a detective at the 12th.
斯科特不是内务局的人,她是十二分局的警探
She's both.
她两个都是
I thought you said you knew her secret.
我以为你知道她的秘密
How could she be both?
她怎么能都是呢
She's a field associate.
她是个外勤联络员
Her desk is at the 12th precinct,
她在十二分局办公
and she reports to IAB when needed.
必要时向内务局汇报
Are you saying she's a spy?
你说她是间谍
Well, in a manner of speaking.
某种意义上吧
How do you know?
你怎么知道
After our administrative hearing last year,
自从去年我们行政听审后
I anticipated the bureau would want to keep tabs on us.
我预料警局可能会监视我们
So I thought I'd beat them to the punch.
所以我想先发制人
I performed some light surveillance of their offices,
我窃听了他们的办公室
and I identified a goodly number of their field associates.
得知不少外勤联络员的情报
Detective Scott was one of them.
斯科特警探是其中之一
This vexes you?
你很困扰吗
She and Marcus have been seeing each other.
她和马库斯在约会
That's what I thought you meant
我以为你说她的双重生活
when you said she was leading a double life.
指的是这个意思
Well, I confess to being surprised that that escaped my attention,
我承认我很惊讶自己未能察觉这一点
but, uh, as you know, the lives of those closest to me
不过你也知道,我对身边人
are often the most difficult ones for me to...
是最难...
How can you be so casual about this?
你对这件事怎么这么漫不经心
About what?
哪件事
You don't think he knows?
你以为他不知道
Do you?
你说呢
Well, say he doesn't.
就当他不知道好了
How is it any of our concern?
你着什么急
Are you serious?
你讲真的
We're not cops, Watson.
我们不是警察,华生
For as long as there's been police,
有警察的地方
there's been police corruption.
就有腐败
The bureau might not be popular, but it's utterly necessary.
内务局也许不受欢迎,却很必要
You just said you surveilled them.
你刚还说你监视他们
Because I feared that they might not approve of our methods,
因为我怕他们不批准我们的办案手法
not because I thought they were inherently evil.
不是因为我觉得他们心怀恶意
I know they go after bad cops,
我知道他们追查坏警察
but you know they jam up a lot of good ones.
但他们也搞臭了不少好警察
Do you fear this to be the case with Marcus,
你担心马库斯也如此
that he's being jammed?
被他们搞臭了
If you're asking me if I think
你要问我是否把她
she's a honey trap-- no, I don't.
视为温柔陷阱,不,我不这么想
I think they really like each other, but think about it.
我觉得他们是真心的,可是想想吧
What if he does something small,
如果他搞小动作
like help fix another cop's mistake
比如帮忙补救其他警察的错误
and then tells her about it?
并告诉了她
Isn't it her job to bring things like this to her boss?
难道她不该报告给她上司吗
You know, I'll call him tomorrow,
明天我给他打电话
and if he knows about it, I'll just tell him
如果他知道,我就说
we'll keep it between us.
此事我们绝不外泄
And if he doesn't?
如果他不知道呢
Then I guess he'll have a decision to make.
那他就该做个决断了
I asked the Freehold PD
我让泽西的弗里霍警局
in Jersey to send us those.
把这些发过来
Gwen is Deputy McCann's wife.
格温是麦卡恩副官的妻子
She called 911 after that last text.
收到最后一条短信之后她报了警
The way McCann talked about Nikki Moreno,
听麦卡恩说起尼基·莫蕾诺的口气
they locked horns plenty.
他们俩肯定矛盾很深
First Judge Vaughn, then him?
先是沃恩法官,再是他
Looks like she's keeping a hit list.
看来她列了张暗杀名单
For a previously unremarkable drug dealer,
对一个先前默默无闻的毒贩而言
Miss Moreno continues to defy expectations.
莫蕾诺小姐真是惊喜不断
Spree killer is yet another category dominated by men.
绝大多数杀人狂都是男性
How does she do it?
她是怎么做到的
Would you be happier if women were better criminals?
如果女性更擅长犯罪你是不是就高兴了
Anything on the weapon?
凶器有线索吗
Just that she used a nine millimeter,
只知道她用的是九毫米手枪
and it hasn't turned up yet.
凶器尚未发现
Assume she's still got it, wherever she is,
假设枪还在她手上,不论她在哪
federal marshals, state police,
联邦法警,州警
every PD in New York and New Jersey is into it,
纽约和新泽西的所有警局都在调查此案
and no one's got a clue.
一无所获
Sherlock and I are going to meet with Jeff Harper
我和夏洛克要去杰夫·哈珀的办公室见他
at his office-- maybe you want to join us?
你要一起来吗
Jeff Harper?
杰夫·哈珀
He's the advocacy attorney
他是个辩护律师
who gave Nikki the book Joan found.
乔恩找到的那本书就是他给尼基的
Seemed like a pretty personal gift
以法律顾问的身份来讲
to come from a legal advisor.
这礼物也太私人化了
So even if he's not helping her, he might have some insight.
即便他没帮她,也可能知道点什么
Given this new development,
鉴于这最新动向
I suggest you visit Mr. Harper without me.
我就不去一起见哈珀先生了
I would like to inspect the scene
我想去勘察副监狱长的凶案现场
of the Deputy Warden's murder myself as well as his remains.
及其遗体
I'll set it up.
我来安排
Let me know what you guys find.
有发现了告诉我
"Lovers, forget your love,
恋人们,忘却情事
and listen to the love of these.
聆听这些爱意
She a window flower, and he a winter breeze."
她是一朵窗花,他是一缕冬风
Page ten.
第十页
It's pretty stuff.
写得真好
That come up when you were explaining the appeals process?
这是你解释上诉程序时的说的
Or how to prep for a parole hearing?
还是你解释假释听证会的准备工作时说的呢
You must have some real questions you want to ask me.
你们应该有实质性的问题想问我吧
So ask them.
问吧
Did you help Nikki Moreno escape?
你帮助尼基·莫蕾诺越狱了吗
No.
没有
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪儿吗
No.
不知道
Well, you obviously got closer than people knew.
你们的关系显然比人们所知的要亲近
Actually, we didn't.
实际上,我们没有
I'll admit there was flirtation.
我承认我们调情过
I liked her.
我喜欢她
And she flirted back.
她也回应了
I assume because she saw me as someone who could help.
我想那是因为她觉得我帮得上忙
Maybe the poetry book was ill-advised,
也许送诗集的确欠考虑
but I'm not an idiot-I never crossed the line.
但我不傻,我从没越界
What kind of help did she want?
她要帮什么忙
Same kind everyone in prison wants.
囚犯都要的那种忙
How to get out quicker. Legally.
怎样更快地出去,合法地出去
Did she tell you about her plans
她有没有告诉过你她对付
for Judge Vaughn or Trey McCann?
沃恩法官和特里·麦卡恩的计划
I would've come forward if she had.
如果她说了,我会举报的
I'm just as shocked as anybody-- more so.
我和别人一样吃惊,有过之无不及
And I never heard her say a word against Judge Vaughn.
我从没听她说过沃恩法官的坏话
But did I know she hated Trey McCann?
但我知不知道她恨特里·麦卡恩
Sure. You know what it's like in those private prisons?
知道,你了解那些私人监狱的情况吗
Well, the late Deputy Warden had a few thoughts on the matter.
已故的副监狱长倒是有些看法
Gave you his "We're underfunded
给你说了"我们资金不足"
and we're just trying to do our jobs" Speech, right?
"只是尽职做好本分"的鬼话对吧
That place is a breeding ground for abusive guards.
那地方就是恶棍狱警的哺育地
McCann would put women in the SHU
麦卡恩会将女人关入完全隔离间
just to show his dominance.
只为展示自己的统治权
Last week, he forced Nikki to switch work details.
上一周,他逼迫尼基更换工作内容
He assigned her to a computer recycling shop.
他让她去电脑回收店工作
You know what they do in those places?
你知道他们在那里是做什么的吗
Recycle computers?
回收电脑
The prisoners break up old components with hammers.
囚犯用锤子砸碎老电脑
They're exposed to dangerous levels of toxic heavy metals,
他们暴露在危险级别的有毒重金属下
and they're not even given proper protective gear.
连基本的保护装置都没有
Look, I get that prison isn't supposed to be a picnic.
我知道蹲监狱不是去享受
But you put housing inmates in the hands of for-profit companies,
但是你将关押囚犯交给利益为主的企业手中
and all human decency goes out the window.
所有人权就都无人理睬了
You obviously have strong feelings.
你看起来显然挺有意见的
Makes me wonder if you decided
让我好奇你是不是决定
to help one inmate get a little payback.
帮助某位狱友进行报复
I want prison reform, not anarchy.
我想要监狱改革,不是无政府
Besides, I already was helping Nikki get out,
再说,我已经在帮助尼基出狱了
the right way.
合法的渠道
I'd just filed a motion to get her sentence reduced.
我已经提出动议希望给她减刑
Took weeks of prep,
花了好几周准备
pro bono, and I think we had a decent shot at winning.
无偿的,并且我觉得我们胜算很大
Now, tell me,
告诉我
why would I bother to do all that, and then help her escape?
为什么我做了这么多,还要帮助她越狱
We should get the court records to confirm all this,
我们应该联系法庭来确认一下这些事
but my gut says he's telling the truth.
但直觉告诉我他说的是实话
He would have wanted to let the motion play out.
他肯定会希望动议能被通过
Now, the courthouse is just a couple miles away.
法院离这里没多远
You want to take a ride over there?
我送你过去吧
Before we do, I'd like to talk to you about something.
在这之前,我想和你说些事情
The search continues today for Nikki Moreno,
今天依然在搜寻尼基·莫蕾诺
a prisoner who escaped from
该名犯人几天前
Pemberton Women's Correctional Facility in New Jersey
从新泽西的彭伯顿女子监狱
several days ago.
越狱逃脱
I know you guys swear by this place at the 11th,
我知道你们十一区的很喜欢这个酒吧
but a cop bar? Really? For lunch?
但在警察酒吧吃午餐,真有你的
I bet the salads are even made of ground beef.
我敢打赌沙拉都是牛肉馅做的
Just felt right today.
今天就觉得这里合适
What is it?
怎么了
Do you work for IAB?
你在为内务局工作吗
It's a simple question.
只是个简单的问题
No, it's not.
这可不简单
And yes, I do.
但是的,我是
Did they force you?
他们强迫你了吗
Jam you up so you had to work with them?
胁迫你让你为他们工作
Nobody jammed me up.
没人胁迫我
I was approached at the academy.
我是在学院被招募的
So you've been in their pocket a long time.
所以你和他们一伙很久了
A little over eight years.
八年多一点吧
They know about us?
他们知道我们的事吗
No.
But eventually.
但最终会知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not in anyone's pocket, okay?
我没有和谁一伙,好吗
I'm a resource.
我提供情报
When I.A. needs to know what's going on at the 12th,
当内务局想知道十二分局的一些事
I shed light. That's it.
我就提供点信息,就这么简单
More often than not,
很多情况下
what I tell them helps good cops stay out of trouble.
我告诉他们的事帮助好警察摆脱麻烦
Because that's what the rat squad's all about, right?
因为这就是告密小队的本职,对吧
Helping cops?
帮助警察
Wow. Must be a nice view from that glass house, Marcus.
监狱窗户中的景色一定不错吧,马库斯
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
It means that a little over a year ago,
意思是说,差不多一年多前
you gift-wrapped your old boss Deputy Commissioner Da Silva.
你亲手扳倒了你的老上司副局长达·席尔瓦
He is serving life now.
他现在是终身监禁
He was in bed with a Mob family.
他和流氓家族蛇鼠一窝
He was a cop.
他是名警察
A brother in blue.
穿警服的兄弟
Weren't you supposed to just look the other way?
你不应该视而不见吗
What I did and what you do
我所做的和你做的
are totally different.
是完全两码事
How?
怎么说
I went to work for Da Silva in good faith.
我怀着善意为达·席尔瓦工作
Something stunk.
有事情不对劲
I reported it because I had to.
我就必须上报了
You? You're a plant.
你,你是被安插进来的
You take shots from the shadows.
你从暗处放箭
I do not take shots. I answer questions.
我不主动攻击谁,只是回答问题
You hide what you really are.
你隐藏你的真实身份
And you rat on your friends.
告你朋友的密
Men and women that would give their lives for you.
那些愿意为你付出生命的人
I could never do that.
我绝不会这么做
I'd like to think that you...
我还觉得你已经很
know me by now.
了解我了
I mean,
我是说
is that how you honestly think I do my job?
你真的认为我的工作就是如此吗
I never knew you, Seana.
我从不了解你,肖恩娜
Not for a second.
一秒也没有
I thought you'd still be in Freehold.
我以为你还在弗里霍那呢
There's little to be found in Freehold. I returned here.
弗里霍那里没什么发现,我就回来了
I know why you're so obsessed.
我知道你为什么这么纠结
It kills you that an unremarkable criminal
你肯定很难受,一位平凡无奇的罪犯
could figure out how to escape from a prison
可以想出的越狱方法
when you can't.
而你却想不出
That's nonsense. I know how I'd escape.
真是胡说,我知道我会怎么逃脱
I found 11 different ways.
我找到了十一种不同的方式
What I cannot determine is how she escaped.
我不理解的是她怎么逃出来的
Surveillance footage, log records,
监控录像,日志记录
physical evidence...
物理证据
have ruled out every method I've devised.
排除了我所有的构想
Is this my bra?
这是我的胸罩吗
Yes, I needed the underwire.
是的,我需要里边的钢圈
I was testing whether Miss Moreno could have fashioned
我想测试一下莫蕾诺女士可不可以从
a suitable lock pick from the tools at her disposal.
随身物中制作出稳定的开锁工具
I also need to replace your toothbrush.
我还给你换了个牙刷
I don't suppose the poetry lover
我想那位诗词爱好者
shed any light on the situation.
没有分享什么有用的信息吧
On top of having an alibi the night Nikki escaped,
除了尼基那晚有不在场证明之外
his story with the court checked out.
他提到法院的事被证实了
Thanks to him, she had a good shot at reducing her sentence.
多亏了他,她很有可能减少刑期
Perhaps her escape was one of opportunity.
也许她逃跑仅仅是突发事件
She saw an out, and she took it.
她看到了机会,就行动了
Or she just decided enough is enough.
或者仅仅是她觉得无法再忍受了
Jeff Harper made it sound like she had reached her last straw.
杰夫·哈珀说得她好像已经快崩溃了
Explain.
说说看
Well, a week before she broke out,
在她逃跑的几周前
McCann forced her to work around toxic materials.
麦卡恩强迫她在有毒材料周围工作
If that happened to me and there was nothing I could do about it,
如果这事发生在我身上,而我无法反抗
I might start looking for a way out.
我也许也会开始找办法逃跑
Continue explaining.
请继续说
It was a computer recycling shop.
那是间电脑回收店
Prisons make deals with big companies
监狱与大公司达成协议
who use prison labor for next to nothing.
用犯人作为廉价劳动力
I know this.
这我知道
The recycling shop you mentioned is here.
你提到的电脑回收店在这里
You said she had no choice in the reassignment.
你是说这个调动她是被迫的
Harper specifically said she was forced.
哈珀特别强调了她是被强迫的
That's what Nikki told him.
尼基是这么告诉他的
McCann made her switch jobs. Why?
麦卡恩逼她换了工作,怎么了
According to her records, she requested the job change.
根据她的记录,是她要求换工作的
But that's only according to Officer McCann.
但这是麦卡恩警官的一面之词
He's the one who reported the move.
是他报告了这次调动
So one of them is lying. How does that change things?
这么说他们俩有人说谎了,那又怎么样
I think I know how to find Miss Moreno.
我想我知道怎么找到莫雷诺小姐了
The last verifiable sighting of Nikki Moreno
尼基·莫蕾诺最后一次被看见
was shortly before her shift was due to begin.
是在她工作开始前不久
According to the work log, she was the only prisoner
根据工作记录,那个时间段
scheduled to be here at that time.
只有她一个囚犯在此工作
According to her file, she asked for overtime.
根据她的资料,她是主要要求加班的
She was trying to save up some money.
她想多存一些钱
Well, Jeff Harper said she hated that job,
但杰夫·哈珀说她不喜欢那份工作
so why would she do that?
她为什么要求加班呢
Could be it was to get a hold of the screwdriver
可能是为了拿到那把螺丝刀
she used to kill Judge Vaughn.
就是她用来杀死沃恩法官的那把
As to this being the source of the screwdriver,
那把螺丝刀是从这里拿的
I suspect you're right.
我想你是对的
But this might be the only part of the scenario
不过这可能是你所想像的情节中
you're imagining that is.
唯一对的部分
Okay. Enlighten us.
好吧,那你来说说
Prisoners assigned here
被分配到这里的犯人
separate hazardous material from safe,
把有害物质和无害物质区分开来
and they put each in their respective bins.
他们把各种有害物质放在不同的垃圾箱里
The hazardous bins are then sealed
装有害物质的垃圾箱会被封起来
and picked up for transfer
装到车上
to a toxic waste facility.
转送到有毒物质处理厂
If you wouldn't mind.
请别介意
What, you think she escaped in one of these bins?
怎么,你觉得她是利用垃圾箱逃跑的吗
No.
不是
I considered the possibility, and then,
我考虑过这个可能,然后
I dismissed it.
否决了它
There was no pickup the night Nikki disappeared.
尼基消失那晚并没有车来收垃圾箱
The next one is not for two days.
下一次是两天之后
Also...
而且
thanks to Judge Vaughn's murder,
由于沃恩法官的谋杀案
I was working under the assumption that...
我就假设
Nikki'd actually left the prison.
尼基真的已经离开监狱了
Nikki didn't escape. She was murdered right here.
尼基没有越狱,她在这被谋杀了
A day before Judge Vaughn was killed,
就在沃恩法官被杀的前一天
so she didn't kill him or Trey McCann.
他或特里·麦卡恩都不是她杀的
Unless I'm mistaken,
如果我没搞错的话
Trey McCann murdered her.
是特里·麦卡恩杀了她
The garrote was stashed under the body.
刑具被放在尸体下面
The prints on the handles were a match for Trey McCann.
上面的指纹和特里·麦卡恩的相吻合
We believe he transferred Nikki to the computer lab
我们相信他把尼基转到机房
in order to facilitate her murder.
是为了方便能杀死她
There, he could get her alone, away from the cameras,
那里,只有她一个人,没有摄像头
and also have a convenient way of disposing of her body.
而且处理尸体也很方便
Two more days, and that bin would have been buried in a landfill.
两天之后,那个垃圾箱会被埋到地底下
Nikki would have disappeared forever.
尼基就永远地消失了
We like McCann for Judge Vaughn's murder, too?
可以认为也是麦卡恩杀死的沃恩法官吗
He was on duty at the prison that night.
那晚他在监狱值班
We found out
我们查到
that he made some high-end purchases
几周之前,他有几次
a few weeks ago, all with cash.
高消费,都是用的现金
We think someone paid him to get Nikki's prints
我们认为有人雇他在那把螺丝刀上
on that screwdriver and then kill her.
弄上尼基的指纹,然后杀了她
That person is behind Judge Vaughn's murder.
这个人就是沃恩法官谋杀案的幕后黑手
And presumably the murder of Trey McCann.
可能也是特里·麦卡恩案的凶手
He was a loose end,
他对凶手是个威胁
tied up by the myth
他知道尼基·莫蕾诺的事
of Nikki Moreno's escape.
所以被灭口了
She was a patsy.
她是个替罪羊
We can't know that for sure yet,
我们现在还不能确定
but we looked under every rock in her life
不过我们之前认为她越狱后
when we thought she was on the run.
对她进行了深入调查
Nobody leapt out as wanting her dead.
但没人想让她死
Criminal judges, on the other hand,
而另一方面,刑事法官
collect death threats as an occupational by-product.
由于职业的原因,经常会收到死亡威胁
There were too many suspects on one side,
一宗谋杀嫌疑人众多
not enough on the other.
而另一宗却找不到
What most interests me, however, is the killer's choice
可最让我感兴趣的是,凶手竟然会
of Trey McCann as coconspirator.
选择特里·麦卡恩做帮手
McCann wasn't exactly a contract killer,
麦卡恩不是职业杀手
so we think whoever hired him
所以我们认为雇他的人
knew him well enough to think he would do it.
一定非常了解他,知道他会同意干这事
I remembered...
我记得
McCann's last gig
麦卡恩的上一份工作
was at a max facility in South Jersey,
是在南泽西的一家重刑监狱
and it's owned by another for-profit company.
所有者是一家公司
Correctional Administration Group.
监狱管理集团
They fired him after just eight months.
他只干了八个月就被开除了
Could be he got chummy with some inmates.
可能跟某些犯人太亲密了
If he did, it would explain why they let him go.
如果是这样,也就解释了他们为什么让他走了
It might also reveal a connection to a criminal
同样也解释了他与罪犯或者犯罪集团的联系
or group of criminals that wished Judge Vaughn dead.
而这些人都想弄死沃恩法官
Talk to the people who fired McCann.
去跟开除麦卡恩的人谈谈
See if you're right about him making his way
验证一下你们的猜想
into someone's pocket.
是不是被人收买了
In the meantime, I'll go through Judge Vaughn's bench record,
同时,我会看一下沃恩法官的工作记录
look through any threats he received.
看看他所收到的威胁
Any luck, we'll find the same name in both places.
运气好的话,我们会找出同一个人
I heard about the woman who broke out of Pemberton.
我听说了从彭伯顿逃出的那个女人
You really think that Trey McCann killed her?
你们真的认为是特里·麦卡恩杀了她吗
Quite horribly, in fact.
事实上,非常确定
He might have underwhelmed you as a corrections officer,
你们可能以为他只是一名普通狱警
but the evidence suggests
不过证据显示
he had a certain zeal for assassination.
他对暗杀非常感兴趣
We were hoping you could tell us
我们希望你能告诉我们
why you let him go in 2013.
在2013年你为什么把他开除了
If it had anything to do with him doing favors for inmates,
如果是跟他帮助犯人有关
it might help us track down the person who hired him.
或许能帮我们找到雇佣他的人
There a problem?
有问题吗
I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
对不起,我帮不了你们
I mean, I can confirm that Trey McCann
我可以确认特里·麦卡恩以前是
worked for us as a C.O. and that he was terminated for cause,
我们的一名狱警,并因为某些原因被解雇了
but anything beyond that is confidential.
但是除此之外,都是公司机密
It's company policy.
这是我们的规定
Mr. Franklin, you understand we're trying to solve three murders,
富兰克林先生,你要知道我们现在正在调查
including that of a sitting judge?
三宗谋杀案,其中还有一位是在任法官
I-I do, and I wish I could say more.
我知道,我也希望能告诉你们
But as an officer of Correctional Administration Group,
但是作为监狱管理集团的领导
I'm legally obligated to put the company first.
我有法律义务以公司利益为重
That's what subpoenas are for, right?
传票的用途就在这,对吧
Come back with one, that'll untie my hands,
拿一张传票来,我就可以不受约束了
and I'll give you anything you want.
你们想知道什么都告诉你们
My colleague and I are positing that Mr. McCann colluded
我的同事和我认为你雇佣了麦卡恩
with convicted criminals during and thanks to your employ.
才使他在职期间与被定罪的罪犯勾结
If we're right,
如果我们是对的
I don't imagine that would play too well
我觉得你们公司的股东
with your shareholders, would it?
应该不太喜欢,不是吗
Then again, were it to reach the media
况且,如果媒体知道了
that C.A.G. was hindering an investigation
监狱管理集团阻碍了
into a judge's murder,
法官谋杀案的调查
can't imagine that would play much better.
股东们的意见只会更大吧
Mr. Franklin, we have no interest in exposing your company's secrets.
富兰克林先生,我们并不想曝光你们公司的秘密
We only care about Trey McCann and his associates.
我们只想找到特里·麦卡恩和他的同伙
You help us... how he came to know
只要你帮我们,他是如何结识
those associates never has to come to light.
这些同伙的,不必让别人知道
Tell you what--
这样吧
I will set you up in a room with the files on McCann.
我把关于麦卡恩的文件搬去一个房间里
You can take as long as you like, but...
你们想看多久就看多久,但是
nothing in writing leaves this building.
不能把任何文件带出去
If it does, the NYPD can look forward to a lawsuit.
如果带出去了,纽约警局就等着被起诉吧
Fair enough?
可以吗
Looks like we were onto something.
我好像发现了点东西
Says here in 2013 Correctional Administration Group
这上面说,监狱管理集团在2013年
found evidence Trey McCann
找到证据表明特里·麦卡恩
was running favors for a Russian bratva, the Zaleskys.
为一个叫泽拉斯基帮的俄国黑帮效力
He was bringing contraband in and out
他在东橘市的一所监狱
of a prison in East Orange for them
帮忙偷运违禁品
and setting their guys up with the best work details.
帮他们的人伪造最好的工作背景
The official reason given for his termination
官方给出他停职的理由是
is excessive absences.
过度缺勤
So, obviously, C.A.G. Were trying to keep
所以很显然,集团想掩盖这次
misconduct off the record and out of the press.
行为失当,不想让媒体曝光
Got to think it helped him get a new job
看来这帮他在教改企业
with Reform Enterprises.
找到了新工作
Question is: Was he still in the pocket of the Zaleskys?
问题是,他还在给泽拉斯基帮做事吗
If he was, they more than fit the bill of an organization
如果是,那么这个组织正好符合条件
with the means to orchestrate three murders.
足以精心策划三场谋杀
I'll text Joan, ask her to see if any of their people
我发短信给乔恩,让她查查看他们中
recently had brushes with Judge Vaughn.
有谁最近跟沃恩法官发生过冲突
She spoke with you?
她跟你说过了吗
About Detective Scott?
斯考特警探的事
Yep.
说了
Sorry.
抱歉
You don't have anything to apologize for.
你有什么可道歉的
Well, I'm not sure I agree.
我觉得我应该道歉
I have what some might call a strong personality.
我这个人的人格魅力非凡
Nah.
拉倒吧
Sometimes, without meaning to,
有时候,我会无意之中
I can bend others to my point of view.
将自己的想法灌注进别人的脑中
Like a magnet exposed to other metals.
如同磁铁对金属有很强的影响力一样
Forks in a drawer, for example.
比如说,一抽屉的叉子
I have a tendency to magnetize people around me,
我周围的人会潜移默化地受我影响
drawing them into alignment with my own ways.
我会用我的方式同化他们
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Watson's time with me has been marked
在华生跟我共处的时间里
by increasing social isolation.
她变得越来越孤僻
The captain-- perhaps by coincidence, perhaps not--
警监,也许是巧合,也许不是
is now also alone.
他现在也是独身
You found someone.
你找到女朋友了
Now they're gone.
现在也散了
You think you broke us up with the power of your mind?
你觉得我们分手是因为你强大的意念吗
I'm just pointing out a pattern.
我只是指出规律而已
Holmes,
福尔摩斯
you're no magnet, and I'm sure as hell not a fork.
你不是磁铁,我更不是叉子
You are, in your own way, Marcus,
你,马库斯,表现也许不同
a lonelier man than me.
但比我更加空虚寂寞冷
What?
什么
Well, I, at least, have Watson.
至少,我还有华生
You...
而你
You deserve more.
你值得拥有更多
She's I.A.
她是内务局的
The great love of my life is a homicidal maniac.
我此生轰轰烈烈的爱人是个变态杀人狂
No one's perfect.
人无完人
Detective Scott made you happy.
斯考特警探让你过得很开心
That much is obvious, so...
这一点显而易见,所以...
perhaps she still can.
也许她能让你继续幸福
I wish there was something more we could tell you.
我们也希望能跟你汇报更多信息
The Zaleskys are still thriving in some parts of the state,
泽拉斯基帮的势力在本州某些地方还在迅猛发展
but they are as good as dismantled
但他们在沃恩法官的行政区
in Judge Vaughn's district.
已被完全捣毁了
He hasn't put away anyone
他已经超过十年
with even a loose affiliation with them in over a decade.
没有放过任何人跟他们有关的人了
There might still be a connection we're not seeing.
可能有些联系我们还没发现
I got a buddy at the FBI's Newark field office.
我在纽瓦克的联调局有个熟人
I'll reach out to him, see if he has any thoughts.
我去联系一下,看他有没有什么看法
Do it soon.
要尽快
I got the Chief of D's breathing down my neck,
局长给我施加了很大压力
Governor's office in Jersey is taking a lot of heat over this,
纽泽西州长办公室因此事深受责难
and they're in a sharing mood.
现在正想找人出气呢
It's an election year.
今年是选举年
It's hard to run a tough-on-crime platform
这样的新闻,让他们很难标榜
with this mess in the news.
严厉打击犯罪的形象
What if that was the point?
如果这就是重点呢
Create a news story tailor-made to embarrass the Governor,
特地制造出这样的丑闻使州长蒙羞
and then influence the upcoming election.
从而影响接下来的选举结果
You think this could be all politics?
你认为本案动机可能是政治因素
Do any of us doubt that a political operative
你们有人怀疑政治竞选
would stoop to such measures?
会卑劣到不择手段吗
Governorship of New Jersey is a lucrative position to control.
纽泽西的州长一职能带来丰厚的利润
It's worth billions each year in contracts to one's cronies.
打通这层关系,每年将获利数十亿
Were it not for our involvement,
如果不是我们介入
what would be the top news story in the tri-state area today?
三州区今日的头条会是什么
"Escaped inmate murders judge and guard.
"逃犯谋杀法官与狱警
Still on the loose."
至今在逃"
"Governor at a loss."
"州长不知所措"
According to this, his biggest competition
根据这上面说,他最大的竞争对手
is an assemblyman named Cortland Hughes.
是州众议院议员,名叫科特兰·休斯
He's been taking swipes at the governor all week.
他整整一周都在抨击州长
So has his campaign manager, Andrea Schuster.
他的竞选负责人也是,她叫安德里亚·舒斯特
We know that name. Yeah.
我们知道这个人,是
She's the woman Loretta Nichols said
她就是洛丽塔·尼库拉斯口中
she was having drinks with when Judge Vaughn was killed.
沃恩法官遇害时跟她一起喝酒的女人
She was her alibi.
她是她的不在场证明
You people are insane.
你们太扯了
Well, you're the one who gave us Miss Schuster's name.
是你告诉我们舒斯特女士的名字
We just want to make sure we got our facts straight.
我们只是想确认事实属实
There aren't any facts, okay?
没什么事实,懂吗
Because I didn't do anything wrong.
因为我又没做错什么
Andrea and I have been friends for years.
安德里亚跟我是多年好友
Then you know she's a political strategist
那你一定知道她是个政治策略家
with a vicious reputation-- no move too low.
以心狠手辣闻名,向来不择手段
So, because I had drinks with her, uh, that means
因为我跟她喝了两杯
that I am a part of a plot to bring down my boss
就表示我参与了一场扳倒我上司
and murder a man that I loved?
谋杀我爱人的阴谋吗
It's one possibility.
有这种可能
You had intimate knowledge
你有内部消息
of the judge's movements the night he was killed.
知道法官被杀那晚的行踪
You could have steered him into an ambush.
你有可能将他引入一场伏击
What kind of monster do you think that I...?
你把我当成什么丧心病狂的...
Like he said, it's one possibility.
如他所说,有这种可能
It's not the only one.
也有其他可能
Given your relationship with the judge, we're willing to believe
鉴于你跟法官的关系,我们愿意相信
that you did not know the plan involved his murder.
你不知道计划中还要将他杀害
Now, if that's the case, we'll recommend
如果是那样的话,我们建议
the DA consider you an unwitting party
检控方把你当做不知情一方
who got in over her head.
只是一时糊涂来处理
I didn't get into anything.
我什么都没参与
Andrea and I worked together when we first started out.
安德里亚和我刚进入职场时就一起共事了
Did she approach me about switching teams?
她有找我挖墙角吗
Yes, all the time.
是的,一直没停过
Did I ever take it seriously? Absolutely not.
我有当真过吗,绝对没有
Miss Nichols... No.
尼库拉斯女士,不
I have been trying to clean up this mess ever since it started.
从出事开始,我就一直在收拾这个烂摊子
You don't believe me, check my phone logs. Talk to my assistant.
你不信我就去查看我的通话记录,找我助理谈话
No, you know what? Better yet, talk to the Governor.
算了,不如你直接去问州长更好
Ask him who's been handling every media request.
问他是谁一直在应付媒体
Ask him who convinced him
问他是谁说服他
to sever ties with Reform Enterprises.
跟教改企业断绝关系
See if he has any doubt as to where my allegiances lie.
看他是否对我的忠心有一丝怀疑
Reform Enterprises-- they own the prison
教改企业,尼基·莫蕾诺被关押的地方
where Nikki Moreno was held, right?
就是他们所有的,对吧
The Governor has a close relationship with the CEO,
州长跟那边的首席执行官关系密切
which, as you can imagine, has become a major liability.
你可以想象,这成了多么大的累赘
We were gonna turn over another state prison to them.
我们之前想再给他们一座州监狱管理
Now we can't. The reasons must be clear, even to you three.
但现在不能了,原因很明显,你们也懂
Of course they are.
确实是
You would have had a PR nightmare on your hands.
那样的话,你就得处理一场公关噩梦了
Any other company submit bids to take over the prison?
有其他公司竞标那座监狱了吗
Why?
为何这么问
There's a chance one of them has a killer in their employ.
凶手有可能就是他们中谁雇的
Captain Gregson. This is, uh, Joan Watson.
我是格雷森警监,这位是乔恩·华生
You know Detective Bell and Mr. Holmes.
你已经见过贝尔警探和福尔摩斯先生了
Yes, Captain. Everyone, come on in.
是的,警监,各位请进吧
I'm sorry I'm so pressed for time.
抱歉,我时间不是很多
No, it's us who should be apologizing to you.
不,该是我们向你道歉才对
We're the ones who rescheduled on you this morning.
是我们今早提出更改会面时间的
It's not a problem.
没关系
Happy to help the NYPD any way I can.
我很乐意能为纽约警局效劳
Well, you must be busy,
你一定忙坏了
what with the new contract
新签了合同
to take over the state prison in Union County.
接管犹尼昂县的州监狱
You got a lot riding on that, huh?
你一定有很多工作要做吧
As much as anybody here.
跟这里的其他人一样啊
Well, sure, but you're also in charge of growth and expansion.
当然,但你还要对业务增长及扩张负责
Your bonuses are tied to new business.
你的奖金直接跟新业务挂钩
Uh, yep, I guess.
算是吧
It's not something I like to focus on.
这不是我最关注的方面
Really?
真的吗
I imagine I would focus on it quite intently.
换作是我的话,一定会盯得紧紧的
When you add up all the sources of income--
当你计算了所有的收入来源
money from the state,
州里的拨款
kickbacks from corporations for cheap labor,
为企业提供廉价劳工的回扣
all the fees you collect from the inmates themselves--
所有你从囚犯身上搜刮的钱
a new prison is worth about $25 million a year, isn't it?
一座新监狱一年大概值两千五百万,对吧
And acquiring even one new prison in New Jersey
接管一座新泽西的新监狱
must be a daunting task, especially given
一定不是件易事吧,特别是
the governor's connection to Reform Enterprises.
考虑到州长跟教改企业的关系
Yeah. Is that why you resorted to murder?
这是你选择谋杀的原因吗
What? Everything you arranged--
什么,你安排的一切
the staged prison break, killing Judge Vaughn--
伪装的越狱,杀害沃恩法官
all of it was about creating a scandal so big,
全都是为了制造足够的丑闻
the governor had no choice but to distance himself from R.E.
好让州长不得不远离教改企业的业务
Correctional Administration Group is the only other
监狱管理集团是州里唯一的
private prison company in the state.
另一家私营监狱公司
So, R.E.'s loss these last few days
所以教改企业这些天的损失
has been your considerable gain.
给你带来了巨大的收益
I think I'd like you to leave now.
我希望你们现在离开
I would want us to leave, too.
换作是我也会这么希望
This photograph was taken four nights ago at the same
这张照片是在四晚前丹尼斯·沃恩法官
fund-raiser that Judge Vaughn attended.
参加的募捐活动上拍的
You were there to watch him, right?
你是去那盯着他的,是吧
Find just the right time
等待良机
to stab him with that screwdriver?
把螺丝刀插进他胸口
You heard your old employee, Trey McCann,
你听说你的前雇员特里·麦卡恩
had caught on at R.E., and you saw an opportunity.
在教改企业另谋高就,觉得机会来了
He was the kind to take bribes, get his hands dirty.
他愿意接受贿赂,不怕干肮脏的勾当
All you had to do was find his price
你只需要跟他谈好价码
for killing Nikki Moreno.
让他去杀尼基·莫蕾诺
That's crazy.
真是一派胡言
Where's the tuxedo you're wearing in this photo?
这张照片里你穿的礼服在哪里
Don't hurt yourself. We already had a feeling
别费神编了,我们知道
you got rid of it.
你已经扔掉了
That appointment we made this morning and then canceled
今早我们预约见你又临时取消
at the last minute-- it was so state police
是为了让州警察
could execute a search warrant on your house.
去搜查你家
Your tuxedo is conspicuous by its absence,
你的礼服显然没有找到
presumably because it is spattered
很可能是因为上面
by the blood of Judge Vaughn.
溅有沃恩法官的血迹
The police, however, found your gun.
但是警察搜到了你的枪
A nine millimeter.
一把九毫米口径的枪
Ballistics are forthcoming.
接下来会做弹道测试
We have a strong suspicion it will be
我们非常怀疑它会
a match for the weapon used to perforate Trey McCann.
符合杀害特里·麦卡恩所用的凶器
They're gonna read you your rights now.
他们会给你宣读你的权利
When you call your lawyer, remind him
等你打电话给律师的时候,提醒他
you got two murders in Jersey and one in New York.
你在泽西市有两宗谋杀,在纽约有一宗
Now, given the way you guys do things here,
考虑到你们在这里的办事方式
I'd push to serve my time in New York.
我劝你争取在纽约服刑
You were the one who texted, Marcus.
是你发短信要找我的,马库斯
I'm sorry about the other day.
那天的事我向你道歉
Were you ever gonna tell me?
你有打算告诉我吗
I don't know.
不知道
Well, I want to take it back.
我想收回来
The whole day, everything I said.
那一整天,所有我说的话
Did you not mean it?
你不是那么想的吗
I was angry.
我当时太生气了
It was a lot to take in.
一时难以接受
Marcus... No, I-I want to try again.
马库斯,不,我想再试一次
The last few months-- they've been really good for me.
最近这几个月,我很享受
As far as I can tell, they were good for you.
就我看来,你也感觉不赖
And all that other stuff--
至于其他的那些
it shouldn't have anything to do with us.
不应该影响到我们俩
What if everybody knew?
要是其他人知道呢
What?
什么
What if I told everyone?
要是我告诉所有人呢
All the cops at the 11th, all your friends.
所有十一分局的警察,你的朋友们
Would that change things?
这会有影响吗
I don't know what you...
我不明白你在...
Would it change things?
会有影响吗
I thought a lot about what you said.
你那天的话我想了很久
All the secrets I have to keep,
我不得不保守的秘密
the idea that I take shots from the shadows.
说我从暗处放箭
Seana...
肖恩娜
I'm leaving the 12th.
我要离开十二分局了
I'm transferring to IAB full-time.
调去内务局做全职
I'll still be a detective, but at least now
我还是名警探,但至少现在
people will know exactly what I am.
大家都清楚知道我的工作职责
No more secrets, no more shadows.
没有秘密,没有暗处
And you were right.
而且你说得对
These last few months have been good.
最近这几个月确实不赖
But this is... this is gonna be a big change for me,
但这对我将是很大的改变
and... now I'm gonna need some time.
我需要一点时间
If you still want to look me up
如果尘埃落定之后
after the dust settles,
你还想找我
you'll know where to find me.
你知道该去哪找
You got a minute?
你有空吗
I don't know which is weirder.
我不知道哪个更奇怪一点
The fact that I'm spending my Friday night with you,
是大好的周五晚上我跟你在一块
or the Stanley freaking Cup.
还是这该死的斯坦利杯
You sure this is the genuine article?
你确定这是真的吗
Positive.
确定
The NHL has been notified,
已经通知了国家冰球联盟
and will be here to reclaim it shortly.
他们很快会派人来取
Are you sure we should be doing this?
你确定我们这样玩没关系吗
After a night celebrating the Cup victory in 1905,
1905年在庆祝夺冠一整晚后
members of the Ottawa Silver Seven felt it necessary
渥太华银七队队员觉得有必要
to see if they could kick the cup into Ottawa's Rideau Canal.
试试能否把奖杯踢到渥太华的丽都运河里
So, this is nothing.
所以这根本不算什么
You honestly think I'm lonelier than you?
你真的觉得我比你更孤独吗
By a factor of ten.
百分之一千地肯定
Well, it's tough.
这不容易啊
Meeting women, the hours I keep.
结识女人,不规律的工作时间
You are the most dedicated police detective I know.
你是我所知的最尽职的警探
That takes its toll.
就会有这样的后果
But a balance can be struck.
但还是可以找到平衡的
I, myself, will be having sex in less than an hour.
我自己再过不到一小时就要去约炮了
One of your "friends"?
跟你的朋友吗
My friends have friends, you know?
我的朋友也是有朋友的
Some of them might even be desirous of a relationship.
其中说不定有人也想谈谈恋爱的
Another night, maybe.
以后再说吧
Tonight, pretty sure this is all I need.
今晚,这样就足够了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
transportation [.trænspə'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 运输,运输系统,运输工具

联想记忆
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契约,婚约,合约
v. 订合同,缩

联想记忆
anticipated [æn'tisipeit]

想一想再看

adj. 预期的;期望的 v. 预料(anticipat

 
election [i'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选举

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
dedicated ['dedi.keitid]

想一想再看

adj. 专注的,献身的,专用的

 
exposed [iks'pəuzd]

想一想再看

adj. 暴露的,无掩蔽的,暴露于风雨中的 v. 暴露,

 
essential [i'senʃəl]

想一想再看

n. 要素,要点
adj. 必要的,重要的,本

联想记忆
previous ['pri:vjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。