手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第21集 人体运毒

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

My name is Alfredo, and I'm an addict.

我叫阿弗雷多,我是个瘾君子
Hi, Alfredo.
你好,阿弗雷多
Wow, um... first time I said those words,
我第一次说这句话的时候
I was 33 and didn't think i'd make it to see 34.
我33岁,而且觉得自己活不到34
If you told me then that I'd be
如果你那时告诉我
getting my five-year chip now,
我能拿到我的戒瘾五年卡
I'd have thought you were high. Honestly.
我会觉得你嗑药了,真的
But... here I am.
但我真的做到了
And it's because of people in this room.
这归功于这间屋子里的人
You guys gave me my life back.
是你们给了我新生
People like Libby... Tom...
比如利比,汤姆
Sherlock.
夏洛克
You're the reason I made it five years clean.
你们是我能戒瘾五年的原因
And the reason that I got my sights set on ten.
也是我展望戒瘾十年的原因
So thank you. Thank you very much.
所以谢谢你们,非常感谢
Right.
你好
Hi.
你好
Sherlock.
夏洛克
Lloyd.
罗伊德
Lloyd.
罗伊德
So, uh, you make a habit
你有在参加互助会前
of, uh, drinking before the meetings?
喝酒的习惯吗
Excuse me?
什么
The-The mints, they're not quite doing the trick.
薄荷,它们是盖不住味道的
I can still smell the whiskey.
我还是能闻到威士忌的味道
And I did the last time I saw you at a meeting.
上次在互助会看到你也是这样
I... have not been drinking.
我没有喝酒
No? And bringing
没有,把小酒壶
your flask into a meeting is really sort of...
带到互助会来实在是有点...
it's bad form.
这是坏习惯
I mean, you're either lying to yourself
你要么是在对自己撒谎
or you're lying to everyone here about your...
要么是在对这里的所有人撒谎
your reasons for being here.
关于你来这里的原因
The hell's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Well, you know these meetings are sometimes
你知道这些互助会有时候
spied on by, uh...
会被秘密监视
blackmailers, voyeurs,
有些敲诈者,窥淫狂
agents of attorneys.
还有私下调查的律师
I come here for help.
我是来这里寻求帮助的
Same as you.
跟你一样
Right. Okay.
对,好吧
Well, as the fifth step says...
第五个步骤是...
start each day on the right foot.
每天都脚踏实地
Right.
没错
No. That's the slogan
不,那是你正在喝的
of the coffee you're drinking.
咖啡的广告语
What's up, Sherlock?
怎么了,夏洛克
Oh, this is Lloyd.
这是罗伊德
He's... He was just leaving.
他...他正要走
Just hang on, okay?
坚持住,好吗
We're almost at the hospital.
我们马上就到医院了
That should help with the pain.
这个能缓解疼痛
You're doing great. Just breathe.
你做得很好,保持呼吸
See? We're here.
看,我们到了
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
What was that?
怎么回事
You!
Get out!
出来
Now!
快点
Please, don't shoot.
求你了,别开枪
Please, I'm sick.
拜托,我生病了
Please let me go.
请放我走吧
Is there another angle?
还有别的角度吗
Sorry, no. I can zoom in a little,
抱歉,没有,我可以放大一点点
but that's about it.
但也只能这样了
Just got off
刚刚跟
with the 911 operator that sent the ambulance on its last call.
派出这辆救护车的911接线员通了电话
Patient in the back was a white female in her 20s,
车上的病人是位二十多岁的白人女性
fainted outside a drugstore in Chelsea; couple people saw it,
在切尔西的一家药店外昏倒,几位目击者
called it in, nobody got a name.
叫了救护车,没有人知道她叫什么
It's a good bet her purse
有很大可能性
and I.D. are in the vehicle with her.
她的钱包和身份证和她一起上了车
Still no sign of the ambulance?
还是没有救护车的踪迹吗
Nothing yet. That footage is all we got.
什么都没有,我们只有这录像
Let's remedy that, shall we?
让我们来补救一下吧
Can I have a paper clip? Thanks.
能借我个纸夹吗,谢谢
I think it's your turn to ask.
我觉得该你问了
All good things...
一切都很好
The longer we go without a ransom call,
我们越长时间接不到要赎金的电话
greater chance this wasn't about our missing woman.
这起案子的目标不是失踪的女人的可能性就越大
If there was some other prime motive--
如果还有别的什么原始动机的话
killing the paramedics,
杀掉护理人员
stealing an ambulance-- any way you add it up...
偷一辆救护车,不管怎么说
that woman ends up as collateral.
那女人都只是个附属品
Here we are.
找到了
CSU missed a shell casing?
现场调查组遗漏了弹壳吗
Well, to be fair,
公平地说
so did the shooter.
射击者也遗漏了
We saw from the video
录像里能看到
that he very assiduously collected his shell casings.
他很小心地收集了他的弹壳
But there were three shots;
但他开了三枪
he seemed to only pick up two discards.
好像只捡到了两枚弹壳
This one must have rolled completely out of reach,
这个肯定是滚到了他够不到的地方
down that storm drain.
在那个井盖下面
Is it me, or is that casing a little beat up?
是我看花了还是那个弹壳有点肿了
Indeed.
没错
The bulges in the brass
铜的膨胀
and the stretch marks
和底部的拉伸痕迹
along the base indicate that this shell casing's
说明这枚弹壳被使用过
been used more than once.
不止一次
Oh. You can use a casing more than once?
你能重复使用弹壳吗
It's a process known as "Hand-loading."
这是一种叫做手动装填的程序
Spent casings are refilled
给用过的弹壳
with primer powder and a slug and then fired again.
装上雷管火药和嵌片然后再次射击
Reusable bullets.
可重复利用的子弹
I suggest we look for other crimes committed with
我建议我们查查其他用过自制弹药的
DIY ammunition.
案子
It might not be the first time
这可能不是他第一次
he's shot at something other than a target.
朝除了靶子之外的东西射击
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
I had no idea that reusing casings was such a thing.
我都不知道重复利用弹壳这么普遍
Never underestimate mankind's passion for rendering
永远不要低估人类对使用
the tools of violence and mayhem.
暴力和伤害工具的激情
That is the third time you've looked out the window.
这是你第三次往窗外看了
Are you expecting someone?
你在等人吗
No. No, not really.
不,没有
There's a slim possibility I'm being surveilled.
有很小的可能我被监视了
What? At the meeting I attended last night,
什么,我昨晚参加互助会时
I confronted a man I believed to be spying.
我跟一个我认为是私家侦探的人对质了
On you?
侦查你
Undetermined.
不确定
That was the second meeting in a row
这已经是连续两次
that he drew my attention
他引起我的注意了
and each one was at a different location.
而每次都在不同的地方
That doesn't prove that he was following me, of course.
当然这无法证明他是在跟踪我
But he was lying
但他说他是去
when he said he was there to get help.
寻求帮助的,绝对是撒谎
That much was obvious.
那太明显了
Should I be worried?
我应该担心吗
What is it?
这是什么
Olivia Harris.
奥莉薇亚·哈里斯
20-year-old prostitute.
二十岁的妓女
Shot to death on Staten Island last July.
去年七月在斯塔滕岛被枪杀
A presumed trick gone wrong.
警察推定是在实施诈骗时出了差错
Ballistics confirmed that the ammunition used to kill her
弹道检验证实用来枪杀她的弹药
was hand-loaded.
是人工装填的
Just like the casing from this morning.
跟今早的弹壳一样
Police were ultimately unable to identify her killer,
警方最终没能抓到杀她的凶手
though they did flag several gun enthusiasts
但他们把几个枪支爱好者
as persons of interest, including this man.
列为了嫌疑人,包括这个人
That's him.
就是他
That's the shooter from the hospital.
这就是医院的那个枪手
His name is Wallace Turk.
他的名字叫华莱士·塔克
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你想让我说什么
Some information about the woman you abducted would be nice.
说说关于你绑架的女人的情况就可以
Her name, for example.
比如她的名字
You may have gotten away
虽然让你逃脱了
with killing Olivia Harris last year,
去年杀死奥莉薇亚·哈里斯的制裁
but we've got blood-spattered clothing,
但是我们找到了沾有血迹的衣服
taken from your trash,
就在你的垃圾桶里
that I know is gonna be a match
那血迹我知道绝对能够和
for the two dead paramedics.
死掉的两个护理人员匹配上
We've got security footage
我们还有监控录像
that shows you pulling the trigger.
上边显示是你扣动的扳机
You're not doing yourself any favors
你这种沉默的态度
with the silent treatment.
对你可没好处
Do you want to know what happened
你们想要知道
to the woman in the back of the ambulance?
救护车后边的女人怎么样了
All right, fine.
好,没问题
Two murders, three murders--
谋杀两个人,三个人
I'm looking at life either way, right?
反正都是终身监禁
I killed her.
我杀了她
What did you do with the body?
尸体你是怎么处理的
Don't remember.
不记得了
What's he doing?
他在干什么
I'm not gonna lie to you, Mr. Turk.
跟你说实话吧,塔克先生
You'll be eating off a metal plate until the day you die.
你下半辈子就只能吃牢饭了
He touched my shoe.
他在摸我的鞋
You help us recover the body of that woman
你帮我们找回那位女士的尸体
and we'll put in a good word with the DA.
我们就帮你在检察官那里说说好话
Maybe get you a window at Sing Sing.
没准能给你在新新监狱找个有窗户的房间
Look, she can rot where I left her.
就让她烂在我弃尸的地方吧
I'm not telling you where she is.
我可不会告诉你们她在哪
You may already have.
你可能已经说了
The treads in your boots are laden with sand
你脚下沾满了沙子
and bits of smooth cordgrass that are still moist.
还有一些尚且潮湿的互花米草
You've mucked about
你今天在
in an intertidal salt marsh today.
潮间带盐沼上走过
What are the odds that we'll find her in or near one?
你觉得我们在那附近找到她的几率有多大
What's that you say?
你说什么
One hundred percent?
百分之百吗
When we get the records
如果我们调取
for your cell phone, are we gonna see
你手机的记录,我们会看到
that it pinged in the vicinity
你今天曾经出现在
of any salt marshes today?
盐沼附近的记录吗
That's idiot for "Yes."
这是蠢货表达"没错"的方式
Ghastly, wretched tune, no?
阴森,不幸的曲调,是吧
I've always found Sousa
我总是觉得苏萨的
the musical equivalent of a leaf blower.
音乐和鼓风机噪音没什么区别
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
A hole opened up in my schedule,
我日程里有一段空闲
so I thought I'd go somewhere I don't belong.
所以我就想去一些我不该去的地方
That's fair, isn't it,
很正当吧,是不是
Mr. Anthony Sellers of 345 Rosalind Road?
罗莎琳德路345号的安东尼·塞勒斯先生
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Next time you surveil someone,
下一次你监视某人时
wear plainer clothes.
穿普通点的衣服
They recognized you at the municipal golf course,
市政高尔夫球场有人认识你
whose logo you flaunted.
你露出了他们的标识
You're a private detective
你是名私家侦探
and you've been following me, no?
你正在跟踪我,对不对
No.
不对
The truth, "Lloyd."
说实话,罗伊德
Or your son and his friends will witness
不然你的儿子和他的朋友将会见证
the very loud end of our tragic love affair.
我们这段奇妙感情的悲惨结局
Very well.
那好吧
I wasn't following you.
我没在跟踪你
Okay?
好吗
It was your buddy.
我跟踪的是你那朋友
Llamosa.
拉莫萨
Alfredo?
阿弗雷多
Yes.
没错
He's in a lot of trouble.
他陷入了很大的麻烦
So, what, he just...
他就这么
ditched the ambulance out here in the open?
把救护车遗弃在这野外了
Unis found it about 30 minutes ago.
警队大概三十分钟前找到了它
No fire, no bleach...
没烧过,也没清洗过
we ought to be able to pull prints.
我们应该可以提取指纹
Now, CSU's on their way.
犯罪现场调查组正在赶来
MLI, too.
还有法医调查员
Her name is Maggie Halpern.
她的名字叫玛吉·哈尔彭
I.D. was in her purse, under the gurney.
身份证在她包里,放在轮床下了
Killer didn't make any more of an effort to hide who she was
凶手没有费多大心思隐藏她的身份
than he did to dispose of the vehicle.
正如他如此抛弃汽车一样
He gutted her.
他把她开膛破肚了
Right after he slashed her throat.
就在割了她的喉咙之后
This was gonna be found eventually.
反正最后都会被找到
Why didn't Wallace Turk just tell us where she was?
为什么华莱士·塔克不告诉我们她在哪
Because I don't think he's the one who killed her.
因为我认为不是他杀了她
He confessed.
他认罪了
When I first got here,
在我刚过来的时候
the body was still warm,
尸体还有余温
most of the blood on the floor hadn't even dried yet.
地上的血大部分还没干呢
We can wait for the coroner to confirm, but if I had to guess,
咱们可以等验尸官证实,不过要我说
I'd say she was killed in the last couple hours.
我觉得她是在近两小时内被杀的
Wallace Turk has been in custody since what? Noon?
华莱士·塔克什么时候被关押的,中午吗
I think he left her here,
我觉得他把她留在了这里
and somebody else came to finish the job.
其他人来完成剩下的活
A partner?
一个同谋
If I'm right, that person's still out there.
如果我是对的,那人还在外逃
First measure of liver temperature 35 degrees Celsius?
初步测量的肝脏温度是35摄氏度吗
And that ambulance wasn't exactly an oven.
那救护车也不是什么烤炉
She was probably alive for about three hours
华莱士·塔克留她绑在那里之后
after Wallace Turk left her tied up.
她估计存活了三小时左右
CSU found a pair of shoe prints
犯罪现场调查组找到了几双鞋印
in the sand near the ambulance.
出现在救护车附近的沙地上
Turks and whoever he's covering for.
塔克和他保护的那个人
His partner is a leftie.
他的同谋是个左撇子
Took a pretty savage swipe at her carotid.
挺粗暴地划开了她的动脉
That was the cause of death.
那就是死因
Everything else came after.
剩下的都是之后了
Well, this incision is much more precise.
这个切口更加精确
He took his time.
他切得很小心
It seems strange that he'd be so careful
挺奇怪的,他会这样小心地
about inflicting one wound and not the other, right?
处理一个伤口而对另一个不管不顾
It gets stranger.
还有更奇怪的
She's missing a few organs.
她丢失了几个器官
Gallbladder, right kidney,
胆囊,右肾
and a section of intestine-- all gone.
还有一段结肠,都不见了
Trophies?
战利品
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Her internal wounds show signs
她内部的伤口有出现
of scarring and tissue regeneration.
结疤以及组织再生的迹象
I even found sutures. She was healing.
我还发现了缝合线,她正在恢复中
Best guess?
大胆猜测
Everything was removed a few days before her death.
所有这些都是在她死前几天移除的
Kidneys go for upwards of ten grand on the black market.
肾在黑市能卖到上万元
Maybe we're looking at some sort of botched organ harvesting.
也许我们面对的是某种拙劣的器官摘取
Where did this come from?
这是哪里来的
Tucked up under her lung.
在她肺部下边
Figured it was part of a surgical drape.
可能是某种手术垫具
No, it's not a drape.
不,这不是垫具
And I don't think Miss Halpern sold her organs.
我也不觉得哈尔彭女士卖了她的器官
I think she had them removed to make room.
我觉得她是为了腾地方而摘除的
What?
什么
This kind of polyethylene plastic resin is used
这一类聚乙烯塑料树脂是用来
to wrap narcotics.
包裹麻醉毒品的
I think she was a drug mule.
我觉得她是毒骡(指将毒品藏于体内携带过境的人)
Half of this woman's insides are gone.
这女人一半的内脏不见了
I mean, if that were true, that would be...
我是说,如果这是真的,那她...
extreme dedication to one's work.
对工作很有奉献精神
Or a desperate woman hoping to make one big payday.
也可能是绝望的女人想赚一笔大的
It would explain why the incision into her abdomen
这可以解释她腹部的切口
was done so delicately.
为何如此仔细
The person who killed her...
凶手不想刺穿
didn't want to puncture the package.
她腹内的包裹
It would also explain why Wallace Turk
这同样可以解释华莱士·塔克
was so reluctant to talk to us.
为什么不愿意和我们交代
He wasn't just protecting his co-conspirator.
他不只是在保护他的同谋
He was protecting his score.
他在保护他自己的毒品
He keeps his mouth shut,
他拒绝和我们交谈
maybe someone he cares about still gets paid.
或许他在意的某个人仍然可以从中获利
With your permission, Detective, I would like
警探先生,我想得到你的允许
to have another conversation with Mr. Turk,
和塔克先生再进行一次谈话
and see if any of this loosens his tongue.
看他会不会松口
In the meantime, you and I could take a closer look
与此同时,我们俩去深入了解一下
at Turk's other co-conspirator--
塔克的另一个合伙人
Maggie Halpern.
玛吉·哈尔彭周围的人
It doesn't make any sense.
这完全不可能
I lived with Maggie for two years.
我和玛吉一起住了两年了
She barely drinks.
她不喝酒
She doesn't smoke.
也不抽烟
I used to tease her about the one time I saw her jaywalk.
我有次还因为她居然会乱穿马路笑她
It's natural to be upset.
你感到难过很正常
Maybe she wasn't the person you thought she was.
她或许并没有你想的那么美好
You don't understand.
你们不懂
I'm saying you're wrong.
你们一定是搞错了
We know this is hard to hear.
我们知道这很难接受
We just want to make sure whoever is responsible
我们只是想找到杀害玛吉的凶手
for Maggie's death pays for what they did to her.
将他绳之以法
You said she just returned from a trip to Brazil.
你说她刚从巴西回来
Do you know if it was for business or pleasure?
她是去旅游的还是有工作在身
Neither.
都不是
She had trouble with her weight.
她一直很烦恼自己的体重
Paleo, South Beach, that cayenne pepper cleanse thing.
帕列奥减肥法,全食减肥法,辣椒排毒法
Nothing really worked.
都不管用
She went to Sao Paulo for gastric bypass.
她去圣保罗做胃分流术
It's a lot cheaper there.
那里比较便宜
When was the last time you spoke to her?
你上次与她通话是什么时候
The morning she left Brazil.
她离开巴西的那天早上
She called from the airport.
从机场打过来的
She was still in a little pain, but... she sounded so happy,
她还有点不舒服,但是听起来很开心
so hopeful.
充满希望
I wasn't here when she got back. I had to work.
她回来的时候我不在,我去工作了
Maybe if I hadn't...
如果我没有去...
Would you like some water?
想喝点水吗
Why don't you let us get that for you?
我们去拿给你
Okay.
好吗
Gastric bypass was a pretty good cover story.
胃分流术可是一个很好的伪装
Maggie could explain away the trip out of the country,
可以用来解释出国
any follow-up appointments, any pain or cramping.
后续的复诊,后遗症等等
What if she really did book that surgery?
如果她真的预约了手术呢
Well, you looked at her pretty closely at the morgue.
你在停尸间仔细观察过她的尸体
If she had had her stomach stapled,
如果她胃上有手术缝合的伤口
wouldn't you have noticed?
你怎么会没有注意到
She didn't.
她确实没有动过手术
But what if she believed she had?
但如果她相信她有呢
Look at the food in here.
看看她的食物
Strained cream soup,
过滤奶油汤
sugar-free gelatin, broth.
无糖明胶,肉汤
These are all staples of the gastric bypass diet.
都是胃分流术患者的主食
Why would she have these in there, if she knew
如果她知道实际上自己并没有接受手术
she wasn't actually having the surgery?
怎么会在这里准备这些东西
You think she didn't know she was a drug mule.
你是说她并不知道自己成了毒骡
If killing your mule is part of your plan,
如果一开始就打算杀掉毒骡
then why tell them they're a mule at all?
那又何必告诉她呢
Maggie goes under for LAP-BAND,
玛吉以为要做束胃手术
but gets turned into a walking suitcase instead.
却被迫变成了一个行走的包裹
She comes back to New York, clears customs none the wiser.
她飞回纽约,海关没能发现她体内毒品
Only she gets sick before Turk
只是她在塔克和他搭档
and his partner could scoop her up.
把她体内毒品挖出前就发病了
So they follow the ambulance and then they kill
所以他们跟踪救护车,并在有人发现
the paramedics before anyone can figure out what's inside her.
她体内藏毒前,杀了医护人员
We should get back to the precinct.
我们应该回局里了
If you're right, there's a surgeon
如果你的分析是对的
the Brazilian authorities need to question.
巴西方面该去调查那场手术
Well, it's official.
经官方确认了
Dr. Bruno Escanso of Sao Paulo is missing.
布鲁诺·艾斯坎索医生已经失踪
I got a hold of a Captain Otero there.
我认识那里的一位奥特罗警官
He speaks English.
他会说英语
He said that Escanso operated on Maggie Halpern
他说艾斯坎索五天前给玛吉·哈尔彭
five days ago,
动了手术
and hasn't been seen since.
之后就没有人见过他了
He's gone?
他逃走了
Yeah.
是的
That's the bolo the police put out to find him.
这是警方的通缉公告
It says here Dr. Escanso's married to an American woman
上面说艾斯坎索医生娶了一个美国女人
named Connie Turk.
叫做科妮·塔克
Any relation to Wallace Turk?
她和华莱士·塔克有关系吗
She's his sister.
她是他妹妹
Explains how a creep from Staten Island
这解释了史坦顿岛的人
can partner up with a surgeon in Brazil.
怎么会和巴西的一场手术扯上关系
Maybe Escanso's here.
也许艾斯坎索就在这里
He's the one who sliced up Maggie Halpern.
他是把玛吉切开取毒的人
It's possible,
这有可能
but his passport hasn't been used.
但是他的护照没有被使用过
Either he laid hands on a fake one or
要么是他伪造了一个假护照
he's still somewhere in Brazil.
要么他还躲在巴西的某个地方
Here's an interesting tidbit:
这有一条有用的信息
Little over a week ago, 40 pounds of diamorphine
一周多之前,艾斯坎索所在的那个医院
were stolen from the hospital where Escanso operates.
发生了40磅高纯度海洛因的失窃案
He became the prime suspect after he disappeared.
他失踪后就成了头号嫌疑犯
"Diamorphine"-- that's medical-grade heroin.
高纯度海洛因是医用级别的海洛因
The purest of the pure.
纯度极高
40 pounds.
40磅
Even with a few organs missing,
即使移除了一些器官
there's no way that Maggie Halpern
玛吉·哈尔彭也没有办法
could've been carrying all of it.
把它们全部携带在体内
Maybe he sold some in Brazil?
也许他在巴西本土卖掉了一部分
Or he had more than one mule.
也可能他还有其他的毒骡
That would mean Maggie was not
这意味着玛吉可能不是
the only person that the smugglers killed.
唯一一个被走私毒贩杀害的人
I'll reach out to Otero again,
我再联系下奥特罗警官
see if he can get us a list
看看能不能拿到艾斯坎索医生
of Escanso's most recent patients.
近期病人的名单
If Escanso and his partners did utilize extra mules,
如果艾斯坎索及其同伙的确利用了别的毒骡
all 40 pounds of the diamorphine could be in New York already.
那么现在40磅高纯度海洛因可能已经都在纽约了
There's a happy thought.
真是太糟了
Well, if we can locate the heroin,
如果我们可以确定海洛因的去向
we might be able to find the man who butchered Miss Halpern.
我们就有可能找到残忍杀害哈尔彭小姐的凶手
Well, if it's here already, it's as good as gone, isn't it?
如果毒品在纽约,不异于大海捞针吗
Not necessarily.
这可不一定
40 pounds of concentrated opiate can be cut
40磅高浓缩海洛因
and processed into 300 pounds of street-grade horse.
可以被加工成300磅街头常见的毒品
Now, even the largest cartels lack the facilities
即使是最大的贩毒集团也没有
to perform that kind of alchemy overnight.
一夜之间加工完所有毒品的设备
It's hard to imagine Escanso and Turk were working for a cartel.
很难想象艾斯坎索和塔克为贩毒集团工作
The big syndicates have their own pipelines.
大型组织通常有自己的渠道
They wouldn't waste time planning a one-off score
不会在这种业余者做的一锤子买卖上
like this, with amateurs.
浪费时间
Amateurs have to sell to professionals eventually.
业余者不得不把毒品卖给专业组织
Well, the DEA should have a list of cartels
缉毒局那里应该有能消化这么多毒品的
that can handle that kind of weight.
大型组织的名单
You two feel like knocking on the doors
你们俩今天下午
of a few drug lords this afternoon?
想去拜访几个毒枭吗
Yes, I do indeed.
我很想
But I have to take care of some personal business first.
但是我现在有些私人事务要处理
I heard a rather interesting story the other day,
我听说了一个有意思的故事
and I thought you'd appreciate it.
我觉得你会喜欢的
Hello to you, too.
你好啊
Apparently there's been a rash
显然最近市里面
of high-end car thefts around the city.
出现了大规模的高端车盗窃现象
Nice. Well, not "Thefts" so much as borrowings, I suppose.
真棒,不过我想应该不是偷窃更像是借用
The perpetrator breaks into the vehicles
我们的犯人只是闯入车里
and then just moves them a short distance.
然后把车开出去一小段距离
Like from an owner's driveway
比如说把车从车主的停车位
to the street, for example.
开到了街上
Or from one spot in a parking garage to another.
或者是把车从停车场的一边开到另一边
Now, one thing that all the misplaced cars have in common
这些被调换位置的车都有一个共同点
is that they all have the same security system,
那就是它们都安装了相同的安全系统
a Castle S-50.
堡垒S-50安全系统
You consult for Castle Automotive Systems, do you not?
你在做堡垒汽车防盗系统的顾问,是吗
Nope. Not anymore.
不是,已经不是了
Oh, do tell.
请告诉我原因
We had a difference of opinion,
我们有意见分歧
so we went our separate ways.
所以我们就分道扬镳了
You got into a shouting match with their lead designer
你和他们的设计主管因为他拒绝更改
over his refusal to address certain glitches
某些你找出来的设计缺陷而大吵了一架
you'd identified and then you got sacked.
然后你就被解雇了
Were you checking up on me?
你在调查我吗
No.
没有
But others have been.
但是有其他人在调查你
The man I confronted the other day-Lloyd--
罗伊德,那天我质问的那个男人
he was hired by Castle to surveil you.
他就是被堡垒公司雇来监视你的
What?
什么
They believe that you're the one
他们认为就是你
moving their clients' cars around.
在不停地移动别人的车
And now...
而现在
So do I.
我也怀疑
Why are you doing it?
你为什么要那么做
And don't tell me it's 'cause you got terminated.
拜托别告诉我是因为你被炒了
In my youth, I was dismissed from multiple posts.
我年轻的时候被无数的职位拒绝过
Being ousted for insubordination
被人当做精神不正常而拒绝
to a mental incompetent is its own reward.
能给你带来很多意想不到的感觉
I wasn't just fired, okay?
我不只是被炒了,好吗
They bad-mouthed me to my other clients.
他们还在其他的客户面前诬陷我
You got the thickest skin I've ever come across.
我印象中你的脸皮没那么薄啊
They said I was using.
他们污蔑我还在吸毒
Okay?
然后呢
Sorry, but I can't let that slide.
抱歉,但是我不能就这么算了
Not after everything I've been through.
尤其是在我度过那么艰难的时期后
All the work I've done?
我为之付出了那么多的努力
No way.
没门
You got a record.
你有案底
If you'd have been caught...
如果你再次被抓住
They're not gonna catch me.
他们不会抓住我的
Oh, so you've got more pranks in store, do you?
听起来你还有其他的计划,是吗
So, how long you gonna stay sober in prison?
那么你觉得在监狱里你能保持多久不吸毒
Are you my friend, Sherlock?
你是我的朋友吗,夏洛克
Yes, I'm your friend.
是的,我是你的朋友
No, you're not.
不,你不是
You're an addict, I'm your sponsor-- that's it.
你是个瘾君子,而我只是你的担保人
That's how it's supposed to be.
这就是我们之间的关系
For your own good.
这是为了你好
Now, you want to come in here
如果你过来这里的原因
because you're afraid you might use?
是害怕你的毒瘾复发
My door is open.
我随时欢迎你
You want to call me in the middle of the night?
你想在大半夜的时候给我打电话
I will never not pick up that phone.
也没问题,我随时都会接
But this thing between Castle and me...
但是,我和堡垒公司之间的事情
is none of your damn business.
这他妈的就不关你的事了
So stay out of it.
别插手
I'm sorry, Sir,
先生,我很抱歉
but I told you there's no one here by that name.
但是我告诉你了这里没有叫这个名字的人
Is everything okay here?
有什么事情吗
Dr. Ward, I'm Detective Bell.
沃德医生,我是贝尔警探
This is my colleague Joan Watson.
这位是我的同事乔恩·华生
We're here to see Janko Stepovic.
我们是来找扬科·斯坦诺维奇的
I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by that name.
我很抱歉,但这里没有这个人
Presently, no.
现在确实没有
He has a Serbian heroin syndicate to run.
因为他有一个塞尔维亚贩毒集团要管理
He can't conduct all of his business in your office.
他不可能在你的办公室里处理所有的事情
That's crazy.
这简直太荒唐了
But I know where you may have gotten that idea from.
但是我可以猜到你为什么会这样认为
The, uh, the DEA were up here last month,
上个月缉毒局来过
and, um, they were confused, too.
他们也搞混了
There's no confusion.
我们没有搞混什么
Janko's smart.
扬科很聪明
He knows doctor-patient confidentiality prohibits
他知道医患保密条例
authorities from planting bugs in medical offices.
禁止政府监听医用办公室
Now, I don't know what you get out of the arrangement,
我不知道你能从中得到什么好处
but there's a stack of surveillance photos this thick
但是我们有差不多这么厚的监控照片
of Serbian gangsters strolling in and out of here.
能显示塞尔维亚毒贩们在这里进出
So don't lie to us again.
所以别再撒谎了
All right, look, you have to understand.
好吧,听着,你们必须要理解我
None of this was my idea.
这些都不是我的主意
One day, I am cleaning this guy's teeth,
有一天我在给这个人清洁牙齿
and the next, all of his people are just...
第二天,所有的这些人就突然
they're just here.
就都来这了
We're not here about you.
我们不是来追究你的责任的
We want to talk to Janko.
我们只是想和扬科谈谈
He might be able to help us find a killer-- that's it.
他也许能够帮助我们找到一个凶犯
Janko, this is Detective...
扬科,这是警探
Get out.
出去
I prefer police contact me through my lawyer,
我更喜欢警察通过我的律师联系我
not my dentist.
而不是我的牙医
We're just here to exchange information.
我们只是来交换一下信息
About?
关于什么
Almost 20 kilos of medical-grade heroin
关于从巴西走私来的
smuggled in from Brazil.
二十公斤的医用海洛因
People who did it look to be free agents.
走私的人似乎是散户
Given the amount, there's a pretty short list
考虑到毒品的数量
of buyers who make sense.
能消化这么多毒品的人很少
I don't buy drugs.
我从来不购买毒品的
Maybe not personally,
也许不是亲自买
but your syndicate sources all of its product
但是你的组织在阿富汗赫尔曼德省
from the Helmand Province of Afghanistan.
是有产品源产地的
There was a tough drought there
去年就在植物生长期的时候
during the growing season last year.
那里发生了大面积的干旱
It hit you hard.
估计你的损失不小
DEA says you guys are running light on supply.
缉毒局的人说你们现在货源紧缺
Other cartels could smell blood in the water.
而其他的贩毒集团则能够嗅出风向的变化
It's pretty easy to see why you might be interested in a re-up.
很容易就能看出你想要充实下货源
I suppose...
或许吧
if all that was true.
如果那些都是真的
And if I sold heroin,
而且,如果我是在贩卖海洛因
as opposed to running construction business.
而不是在经营建筑公司
Come on.
得了吧
We didn't insult your intelligence.
我们不是来侮辱你的智商的
Don't insult ours.
所以也请你别侮辱我们的
We're here because the smugglers killed
我们之所以过来是因为
a young woman named Maggie Halpern.
走私犯杀了一个叫玛吉·哈尔彭的女人
Now, if any of their heroin winds up in your hands,
如果他们走私的任何毒品进了你的手里
the NYPD is gonna devote all of their resources
纽约警局不得不倾尽全力
to tying her murder to you, Janko.
把她的谋杀案和你联系在一起,扬科
We done here?
说完了吗
No.
没有
I haven't asked for your help, yet.
我们还没有寻求你的帮助呢
We could make it worth your while.
我们会给你很多好处的
There's no way this much heroin lands
因为如果有那么多的海洛因出现在纽约
in New York without you hearing about it.
你绝对不可能没有听说过
Help us find it, and you can keep it
帮我们找到它,它就不会
out of the hands of your rivals.
落在你的敌人手里
You're weak-- the last thing you need is
你处于弱势,你现在最想看到的
a competitor scoring a load of high-end product.
就是你的竞争对手拿到那么多的货
You help us, you help yourself.
你帮助我们,也就是在帮你自己
What's going on in here?
你这是在干什么
I had some time,
我有点时间
so I thought I would revisit a mystery
所以我想我可以来回顾下
that has always vexed me--
这个总是在困扰我的谜题
the true meaning of the Voynich Manuscript.
伏尼契手稿的真谛
What language is this?
这是什么语言
Unknown.
未知语言
As are the species of plants
15世纪初
that the author drew so meticulously at the dawn of the 15th century.
一位作者在书中精心绘画了诸多植物
Some people believe that the book is extra-terrestrial in its origin.
有些人认为这是外星人的杰作
I am not one of them.
我不认同
And Clyde is helping?
克莱德帮上忙了吗
Not really.
没有
I thought you'd be in Ozone Park with Bell and the captain,
我以为你会去奥松公园和警监与贝尔一道
enjoying the fruits of your labors.
尽情享受你们的劳动果实呢
You heard, huh?
你都听说了啊
Janko Stepovic admitted that our smuggler made contact
扬科·斯坦诺维奇承认走私犯
with him several days ago
在前几天联系了他
and then used an e-mail address
然后通过邮件
to set up a meeting tonight.
安排了一次今晚的见面
I must commend you and the detective on your powers of persuasion.
我得赞扬你和警探的说服力
We'll see.
看着吧
I don't know, maybe I'm being unfair to Serbian drug lords,
我说不好,也许我对塞尔维亚毒枭有偏见
but I'm a little nervous about the sting Narcotics set up.
这次毒贩安排的会面让我很紧张
I keep checking my watch.
我不停在地看表
You know, this may be our only shot
也许这是唯一的机会
at picking up Maggie Halpern's killer.
能抓住杀死玛吉·哈尔彭的凶手
Well, your food's already in a bag,
你的晚餐早已打包好了
so why not join the stakeout?
你为何不去加入监视呢
I have plenty of diversions and company.
我有的是方法解闷,也有"人"陪
So how did your errand go this afternoon?
你今天下午的私事处理得怎么样了
Poorly.
不好
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
I have some concerns over personal decisions
我跟我一个友人说
that an associate of mine has made, and I told him so.
他做的某些决定让我很担忧
Okay.
好吧
He reminded me that we're not friends,
他却告诉我,我们不是朋友
and he asked that I restrict my concerns to those
让我不要多管闲事
that fall within the stated parameters of our relationship.
并划清了我们之间的关系
Did that seem unreasonable to you?
你觉得很不合理吗
In fact, I know that it is not.
实际上,我知道很合理
Then what's the problem?
那还有什么问题呢
That's what I'm trying to determine.
这正是我想弄清的
Tell me the smuggler took the bait.
告诉我走私贩上钩了
He never showed.
他没出现
Neither did Janko.
扬科也没来
I was afraid we couldn't trust him.
我之前就担心他不可信
Yeah, well, I don't think you're the only one who felt that way.
似乎不只有你一个人这么想
Janko was shot outside a house in Ditmas Park tonight.
扬科今晚在迪玛斯公园被人枪杀了
He's dead.
他死了
What do you think they were doing out here?
你觉得他们来这干什么
I mean, this neighborhood is pretty vanilla for a Cartel shooting.
贩毒集团不像是会在这么和谐的社区杀人啊
It's just right for run-of-the-mill adultery.
来这里偷情还差不多
Mr. Stepovic fairly reeks of inexpensive eau de parfum.
斯坦诺维奇先生浑身都是廉价香水的味道
I imagine it was not originally applied to him,
我想这不是他自己喷的香水
but to his mistress.
而是他情人的
You might want to keep your voice down.
你还是小点声吧
That's her standing right over there.
人家就站在那里呢
Her name is Trisha Dolan.
她叫特丽莎·多兰
She says that's Janko's bodyguard, Neno Milic.
她说那人是扬科的保镖,尼诺·米里克
They came for a visit, got hit on the way out to the car.
他们过来看她,下车时被袭击了
She heard shots, called 911, never saw the shooters.
她听到枪声,就报了警,没看见杀手们
There was more than one?
不止一个杀手吗
Janko was hit in the chest by a nine millimeter,
扬科胸口那一枪来自一把口径9毫米的手枪
in the legs by a .45.
腿上那枪则是点45口径的
Mr. Milic was also hit by a .45-caliber weapon,
米里克同样被点45口径的手枪击中
but at a more acute angle.
但射击角度更小
Yeah, that was our take, too.
对,我们也这么推论
Ambush.
是伏击
So Janko gives us the person or people
这么说,扬科要向我们供出
who killed Maggie Halpern.
杀死玛吉·哈尔彭的凶手
He doesn't show up to the sting,
却没有出现在约定的会面中
and now he and his bodyguard are dead.
而如今他和他的保镖都死了
Did they realize something was up, track him down?
他们发现苗头不对,追踪到他了吗
Well, the timing is highly suspicious.
但时间上非常可疑
I imagine Mr. Stepovic is a difficult man to track down,
我想斯坦诺维奇先生应该很难被追踪到
especially to the home of his girlfriend.
尤其是去他女朋友家的时候
More especially by the amateurs that we suspect our smugglers to be.
更别说被一群非专业杀手的走私贩干掉了
I think it's more likely that he was killed by a rival syndicate
我觉得他更像是被业内敌手干掉了
or a traitor within his own.
或是他手下的叛徒杀的
I would propose Miss Dolan as the quisling,
多兰小姐可能是内贼
but her shock and grief appear to be genuine.
但她的震惊与悲痛都很真实
Well, you guys stay on the Halpern thing.
你们继续从哈尔彭那面调查
We'll beat the bushes, see if there's any word on the street
我们会撒网搜寻,看能不能查出是谁
about who hit these two.
杀了这两人
Any luck, we'll meet in the middle.
希望能有结果地址,西街110 第138号
Detective Bell.
贝尔警探
Sarah Penley.
莎拉·彭丽
I'm an attorney with Braun, McMahon and Gould.
我是布劳恩麦克马洪古尔德律所的律师
What can I do for you?
有什么可以为你效劳
We should talk someplace private.
我们该找个地方谈谈
I believe you know my client, Dr. Ward.
我想你认识我的委托人,沃德医生
I know who killed Janko Stepovic.
我知道是谁杀了扬科·斯坦诺维奇
I know because I helped them do it.
我知道是因为我是帮凶
Before we go any further,
在继续说下去之前
has Dr. Ward been advised of his rights?
沃德医生了解自己的权利吗
He has, but this isn't a confession.
了解,但这不是认罪口供
A confession implies guilt.
认罪表示有罪
Dr. Ward bears no culpability for the crime he's reporting.
沃德医生在上报的这起犯罪中不承担罪责
He's a victim.
他是受害者
For the past 18 months,
在过去18个月中
he's been bullied, coerced and strong-armed
扬科·斯坦诺维奇及其贩毒集团的手下
by Janko Stepovic and members of his Cartel.
使他受尽欺凌与胁迫
They forced him to let them use his office
他们强制占用他的办公室
to conduct their business.
用以从事贩毒事业
He relented because he feared for his life.
因为怕危及生命,他只能逆来顺受
But after what happened last night,
但经过昨晚发生的事
he's no longer willing to stay quiet.
他不愿再默不作声了
The Serbians did that to you?
塞尔维亚人把你打成这样吗
Actually, they didn't.
事实上,并不是
Members of a Chinese Cartel,
是中国贩毒集团的人干的
Janko's rivals in the heroin business,
扬科在海洛因生意上的竞争对手
came to Dr. Ward's office last night.
昨晚去了沃德医生的办公室
They started cutting off fingers
他们切了他的手指
until Marty told them where Janko could be found,
直到马蒂透露了扬科的下落
where he'd be vulnerable.
以及哪里最容易被袭击
I knew he was seeing one of my patients, Trisha Dolan.
我知道他跟我的病人特丽莎·多兰交往
They met in my office.
他们在我的诊所相识
You have to keep my client safe.
你们要保证我委托人的安全
Your client is gonna have to tell us
要想加入证人保护计划
a lot more about the Serbians
你的委托人要向我们提供
before witness protection is on the table.
更多关于塞尔维亚人的信息
Racketeering, drug trafficking, murder.
敲诈勒索,走私运毒,谋杀
Take your pick.
随便选吧
But first, I need a guarantee in writing
但首先,在沃德医生开口前
that Dr. Ward will receive
我要警方书面声明
both protective custody and legal immunity before he says a word.
他将得到保护性监禁以及豁免权
I'm sure you're aware the DA doesn't give out immunity
我想你很清楚,地检署不会凭一面之词
to anybody who tells a good story.
就轻易给出豁免权
Dr. Ward would have to demonstrate that his information is good before...
沃德医生必须拿出确凿有用的信息...
How about the location of two dead bodies?
两具尸体的埋尸地怎么样
Yesterday, you said you were looking for a killer,
昨天,你说你们在追查一个凶手
someone who hid drugs inside of a woman... and gutted her.
那人把毒品藏在人体内,并取走了内脏
Maggie Halpern.
玛吉·哈尔彭
I couldn't tell you then,
那时我不能说
but you were in the right place.
但你们猜对了
It was all Janko's idea--
那都是扬科的主意
the smuggling, the surgery patients, the whole thing.
走私,手术病人,所有的事
Sometimes, when he and his men would take over my exam rooms,
有时,他和他的手下会占用我的诊断室
I would listen through the air vents.
我能通过通风管道听到他们的谈话
A few weeks ago, I heard him talking about this guy, Turk.
几周前,我听到他们提过这个叫塔克的人
He was the one who floated the whole smuggling thing.
他是负责整个走私过程的人
Turk had a friend, a doctor, in Brazil--
塔克有个朋友,在巴西当医生
Escanso, I think his name was--
他的名字好像叫艾斯坎索
who could get his hands on medical-grade heroin
他能弄到医用级别的海洛因
and hide it inside of his patients.
并且藏到病人体内
This woman you're talking about, Maggie,
你说的这个女人,玛吉
she wasn't the first person they did it to.
她不是第一个受害者
She was the third.
而是第三个
He was right about the two other victims.
他说得没错,的确还有两名受害者
He said their bodies were dumped in a pond over the hill
他说他们的尸体被扔在华莱士·塔克遗弃
from where Wallace Turk left the ambulance.
救护车那里附近一座小山上的池塘里
Scuba team pulled them up a little while ago.
刚才蛙人队把尸体捞了出来
Do we know who they were?
知道死者的身份吗
No official I.D.'s, yet,
还没有正式确认
but we have a pretty good hunch.
不过我们应该知道是谁了
Hector Trujo and Missy Osborne.
赫克特·图苟和蜜西·奥斯本
Both were reported missing late last week,
都在上周晚些时候被报失踪
Both just got back from trips from Brazil.
他们都是刚从巴西回来
And their families confirmed
而且他们的家人也确认了
they were patients of Bruno Escanso.
他们都是布鲁诺·艾斯坎索的病人
And Ward says he can't be sure,
沃德说他虽然不太确定
but he thinks Escanso
不过他认为艾斯坎索
did make it here to the States.
已经来到美国了
If he did, you got to figure
如果真是这样,那么我们觉得
he's the one who cut up Maggie Halpern.
就是他把玛吉·哈尔彭开膛破肚了
No Holmes today?
福尔摩斯今天怎么没来
No, he had a late night.
是的,他昨晚睡得很晚
Doesn't he always?
他不一直都是这样吗
Do you think it's weird
你们不觉得很奇怪吗
that the killer was careful in disposing of these two,
凶手把另外两具尸体隐藏得很好
but not Maggie?
但却把玛吉随便遗弃了
Well, he didn't have time with her.
他的时间不多
Wallace Turk had just shot two paramedics,
华莱士·塔克枪杀了两名医护人员
and half the city was looking for their ambulance.
很多警察都在搜寻那辆救护车
Does Ward know where we can find Escanso?
沃德知道艾斯坎索在哪吗
No, but once his deal
不知道,不过一旦
is hammered out, he's gonna tell us
他的协议敲定了,他就会告诉我们
about every other facet of the Serbians' operation.
这些塞尔维亚人的其它勾当
We'll start making arrests.
那时我们就可以开始抓人了
Any luck, one of Janko's lieutenants
幸运的话,扬科的副手
will point us in the right direction.
会把真相告诉我们
Leave a message and then destroy this number.
留完言后就不要再用这个号码了
It's me again.
还是我
Not showing up for the meeting last night is one thing,
不去昨晚的互助会是一回事
but not returning my calls is another.
不回我电话就是另一回事了
I stopped by your place.
我去过你那
Nobody answered the door, so call me.
没人应门,赶紧给我回电话
Let me know everything's all right.
让我知道你没事
Alfredo Llamosa?
是阿弗雷多·拉莫萨吗
I'm Detective Nash.
我是纳什警探
This is Detective Bailey.
这位是贝利警探
We were wondering if we could ask you a few questions.
我们有几个问题想问你可以吗
Sure.
可以
You familiar with Faber Park on 85th and Madison?
你知道八十五大街和麦迪逊路路口的花柏山公园吗
No. Why?
不知道,怎么了
It's got one of those elevator lifts,
那里有个电梯
the kind they use for stacking cars.
立体停车场用的那种
Last night someone stole 12 different high-end vehicles from around the city,
昨晚有人在市里偷了十二辆高级汽车
filled the whole damn thing.
把那个车库都停满了
What?
什么
Total value of the vehicles
这些车的总价值
is over seven figures.
超过了七位数
Frankly, I'm surprised you hadn't heard about it.
说实话,我很惊讶你竟然没听说这事
It's been in all the papers.
报纸上都登了
My kid tells me it's trending.
我孩子跟我说这是网络上的热门话题
All 12 cars
这十二辆车
had an alarm system made by a company called Castle.
都装有堡垒安全公司的报警装置
As I'm sure you can imagine, they're having a rough morning.
你能想象,他们公司今早一定不好过
They think you're the reason.
他们认为是你
They think I did this?
他们认为是我干的
Can you account for your whereabouts
你能说明你在昨晚
between 9:00 P.M. and midnight last night?
九点到十二点这段时间在哪吗
Mr. Llamosa?
拉莫萨先生
I was going to meet a friend at a support group meeting.
我当时正要去一个互助会见朋友
110 West 138th Street.
在一百一十西路和一百三十八街路口
When he didn't show, I went across the street
他一直没来,我就过了马路
to wait for him at a coffee shop.
去一家咖啡店等他
We go there, show your picture around,
如果我们去那,给他们看你的照片
they gonna remember you?
他们会记得你吗
They should.
应该会的
Oh, and just in case, check with the MTA, too.
预防万一,最好也去运管局查一下
I had to take four different busses just to get there.
我换乘了四趟公交车才能到那
I'm sure I'll show up on those cameras.
我相信我会出现在他们的监控中
We'll start with them.
我们先去找他们
Any luck, the footage backs you up.
希望录像上会有你
It will.
会有的
Course it will.
那是肯定的
I didn't realize you were gonna be here.
我不知道你会在这
Hawes informed me the bodies of the two remaining mules
霍斯通知我另外两个毒骡的尸体
had been found.
被找到了
He'll be issuing his reports momentarily.
他很快就会完成验尸报告
Looks like the only thing Dr. Ward was wrong about
看来沃德医生唯一说错的事就是
was Bruno Escanso being in New York.
布鲁诺·艾斯坎索来纽约了
The captain heard from his counterpart in Sao Paulo again.
警监又接到了圣保罗那边的电话
The police there had a near miss with Escanso last night.
那里的警察昨晚差点抓到艾斯坎索
He reached out to his wife, they traced the call to a hotel
他联系了他妻子,他们追踪电话到
just outside the city.
市外的一家酒店
Apparently, they missed him by minutes.
他们就晚了几分钟
Here you go, hot off the presses.
给你,刚出炉的
There are discrepancies between these two victims
这两名死者和玛吉·哈尔彭之间
and Maggie Halpern. Yeah. A couple things.
有些不同,是的,有好几处
In Miss Halpern's case,
在哈尔彭女士的案子中
the killer removed the drugs and left her open.
凶手把毒品拿走了,而且没有给她缝合
Not so with these two.
而对这两个人则不同
To sink the bodies, he filled their torsos
为了让尸体沉入湖底,他把他们体内
with rocks and then sewed them back up.
填满了石头,并且缝合好了
Guy wasn't that bad.
那人的技术还不错
Tight needlework, consistent spacing.
缝得很细致,间隔均匀
Based on the quality of this stitching,
从缝合的水平来看
I'd say your killer is somebody with surgical experience.
我觉得这个凶手有一定的手术经验
Obviously not Escanso.
很显然不是艾斯坎索
He never left Brazil.
他一直没离开巴西
When I reached out to the DEA the other day,
我前几天联系缉毒局的时候
they said some of the guys in Janko's crew were ex-military.
他们说扬科的几个手下以前当过兵
Maybe one of them was a medic.
或许其中有医护兵
No, I don't think that's it.
不,我觉得不是这样
I think Hawes is right.
我想霍斯说得对
A surgeon did this,
是外科医生缝的
and we may already know who it is.
而且我们或许已经知道是谁了
Normally, if you're closing an external wound,
通常情况下,如果要缝合外伤
you use monofilament nylon or polydioxanone.
医生会用单丝尼龙或者聚二氧六环酮
These sutures are multifilament,
而这些缝合线是多丝的
made of polyglycolic acid,
由聚乙醇酸制成的
which is for more sensitive tissue.
适用于比较敏感的组织
They're used in pediatrics, urology and oral surgery.
一般用于儿科,泌尿科和口腔外科
Wait.
等等
Are you saying you think Dr. Ward did this?
你是说这是沃德医生干的
If he did, it was quite brilliant
如果真是他,那么跟地检署
to strike a deal with the district attorney's office.
签订协议的确是很明智的一招
So, if Watson's right, if he is responsible for this,
所以如果华生说对了,如果真是他干的
he's about to get away with three murders.
那么他将逃脱三起命案的制裁
Dr. Ward, Ms. Penley,
沃德医生,彭莉女士
thanks for coming back in.
谢谢你们能再次过来
I'm sorry we're late.
很抱歉我们迟到了
It's been a busy morning.
早上真的很忙
A lot of prosecutors lining up for depositions.
一大堆检控人员等着做口供
Oh, I can imagine.
我能想象
There was, uh, something we wanted to show you.
有些东西我们想给你们看
What's that?
这是什么
That is Dr. Ward's undergraduate yearbook
这是沃德医生从曼哈顿大学毕业时的
from the University of Manhattan.
毕业年鉴
We borrowed a copy this morning.
今早我们借了一本复印本
You had great hair and a freshman roommate
那时你还头发浓密,有一个叫
named Bruno Escanso.
布鲁诺·艾斯坎索的新生舍友
The smuggling plot was your idea, not Janko's.
走私的事情是你的主意不是扬科的
Excuse me?
什么
You had your old college buddy
你安排你的大学旧友
schedule three New York patients
尽可能的接近三名纽约居民
as close as he could, and then stuff them full
然后将他偷来的海洛因
of the diamorphine he stole.
全部植藏入他们体内
Bruno's brother-in-law, Wallace,
布鲁诺的妹夫,华莱士
was willing to kidnap the patients for a price,
愿意以高酬劳的代价绑架病人
but the real dirty work was done by you.
但真正的幕后主使是你
You shouldn't have signed it.
你不该签这个的
We took that from one of your victims.
我们从一个你的受害者那里拿到了这个
It comes from your office, no?
这来自你的办公室不是吗
Marty, you don't have to answer that.
马蒂,你不用回答这个问题
You misrepresented what this meeting was.
你们谎称了这个会面的目的
This is outrageous.
这太过分了
On that we quite agree.
这个我们同意
Your client knew that
你的客户知道
his Serbian suitemates would pay top dollar
他的塞尔维亚兄弟们愿意
for heroin, and he went to horrific lengths
花大价钱买海洛因,所以他就不顾一切
to meet their needs.
来满足他们的需求
It was all going pretty well,
本来一切很顺利
but then the mess Wallace Turk made
但笨蛋华莱士·塔克让我们
brought us to Janko's door
顺线找到了扬科
and scotched any chance you had of selling to him.
毁了你能卖货给他的机会
So you tried to sell to the Triads instead.
所以你就打算改卖给三合会
What? No.
什么,才不是
They cut off my fingers.
他们切了我的手指
You think I went to them?
你觉得我是他们一伙的
We know that you did.
我们知道你就是
And frankly, it's a miracle
坦率地说,你还留着你的拇指
that you kept your thumbs.
真是个奇迹
You're bad at this, Marty.
你对此一无所知,马蒂
You're exceptionally bad.
你真的太天真了
You think that an outfit as ruthless as a Triad
你觉得残酷无情如黑社会
was gonna pay you millions of dollars
会在能轻易砍掉你手指的情况下
when they could just easily lop off your digits instead.
乖乖给你付百万美金么
Wallace Turk was keeping
华莱士·塔克会闭嘴
his mouth shut, but that was only because he thought
但这只是因为他觉得
there was still a payday to be had.
他总能拿到他的报酬
But you knew that, once he realized the drugs were gone,
但你知道,一旦他发现毒品不见了
he was gonna sell you out, so you beat him to the punch.
他会出卖你,所以你反手给了他一拳
Once you had immunity,
一旦你有了豁免权
it wouldn't matter what he said.
那他说什么都没关系了
You would be untouchable.
他就拿你没辙了
In case you somehow missed the point,
以防你漏听了关键点
there's no honor among thieves.
贼之间可没义气可讲
Look over my shoulder.
往我身后看看
First Triad we pulled off the street gave you up.
我们在街上抓到的第一个三合会成员已经出卖了你
You come clean now,
你现在坦白交代
you testify against both syndicates,
指证两大组织的罪行
and we can petition the judge to keep you in isolation in prison.
我们可以请求法官,让你隔离监禁
No one will be able to lay hands on you.
没人能伤害到你
This meeting is over.
这次会面结束了
Marty?
马蒂
Uh, I-I-I-I need to think.
我我我需要想想
That guy out there, he's probably a cop.
外面那个人,可能就是个警察
This, they can't use it.
至于这个,他们用不了
Physical evidence discovered
根据你的证词发现的物证
as a result of your testimony is inadmissible.
在法庭上是不予接受的
They want to scare you into saying something
他们想吓唬你,让你说一些
that's not covered.
你不该说的事
Martin, you should stay.
马丁,你应该留下
You're not gonna hear this offer a second time.
这种优待不会有第二次机会的
It's not an offer; it's a trick.
这不是优待协议,是恶劣的小把戏
You won't last a day in prison without our help.
如果没有我们的帮助,你在监狱里活不过一天
You know that, right?
你是知道的
He isn't going to prison.
他不会进监狱的
I did it.
是我做的
I di... I did it.
是我做的
Everything they just said, I...
他们刚说的一切
It was my idea.
是我的主意
All of it.
全部都是
Marty... No, no.
马蒂,不不
They're right. I am bad at this.
他们是对的,我真不适合玩这个
Tell me what you want me to do.
告诉我你们想要我做什么
I didn't like hurting those people.
我不想伤害那些人
If there had been any other way...
如果有别的办法...
You should put that in there.
你得写下来
This is Detective Yi.
这是易警探
He's gonna be printing you and processing your arrest.
他会打印你的供词,处理你逮捕事宜
Explain.
解释
It's a newspaper; there's news in it.
这是张报纸,上面印了新闻
Explain this.
解释清楚
Your slanderers have been utterly humiliated.
诽谤你的人彻底被打脸了
I thought you'd be pleased.
我以为你会很高兴
I am.
我是高兴
So what's the problem?
那你还有什么问题
I told you to stay out of it.
我告诉你别管这事
Because we are sponsor and sponsee and nothing more.
因为我们只是担保人和被担保的关系
Right. Yeah, well,
对,这样...
I thought long and hard about that, Alfredo,
我认真思索了很久,阿弗雷多
and after many, many hours,
想了很久后
I've come to the most wretched of realizations,
我发现了一个不幸的事实
one that might curdle your very blood.
这事可能会吓得你灵魂出窍
You are my friend.
我拿你当朋友
Sherlock... I know that's not
夏洛克,我知道
necessarily in my best interests.
这样对我未必有好处
I'm not supposed to allow my concerns for you
我不应该让我对你的关心
to interfere with my quest for sobriety.
干扰到我对戒毒的索求
And you don't want the lines
而你不想模糊担保关系和
between sponsorship and friendship to continue to blur.
朋友关系之间的界限
So I've arrived at a solution.
所以我想到了一个解决方案
I'm firing you.
我要炒了你
What? You're sacked.
什么,你被解雇了
You're terminated.
你被停职了
Unlike Castle, I will not defame you,
我不会像堡垒公司那样中伤你
but suffice it to say you're no longer my sponsor.
但不用多说,你不再是我的担保人了
I've grown quite fond of you the past couple years.
过去几年,我对你的情谊渐长
I care about what happens to you outside of the program,
我会关心你担保关系之外的生活
and I reject the notion that I can't offer my commentary
我也不愿意在我认为你犯错的时候
when I believe you're making a mistake.
你拒绝我的提议和建议
You're firing me so you can be my friend?
你为了做朋友而解雇我
Yeah.
So you're gonna go sponsorless now?
那你就不要担保人了
No, no, no, I'll do nothing of the sort.
不不不,我不会做这样的事
I'm gonna get a new sponsor.
我会找一个新担保人
Ideally with your help.
最好你能帮我找一个
There's a meeting at St. Luke's in half an hour.
半小时后在圣卢克有场互助会
There's some regulars there that might be worth meeting.
那里有些人值得一见
Okay.
好吧
Shall we?
走吧
Oh, now that we're friends,
既然现在我们是朋友了
is it okay if I ask out Joan?
那我是不是可以去约乔恩了
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
When I'm not being a sponsor, I'm pretty funny.
我不做担保人的时候,还是很幽默的
Guess you'll have to get used to it.
我想你得适应下

重点单词   查看全部解释    
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵闹
vt. 划船,成排

 
elevator ['eliveitə]

想一想再看

n. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机

联想记忆
informed [in'fɔ:md]

想一想再看

adj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,

 
humiliated

想一想再看

v. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…

 
testify ['testifai]

想一想再看

v. 证明,作证,声明

联想记忆
identify [ai'dentifai]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,认明,鉴定
vi. 认同,感同身

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
identified

想一想再看

adj. 被识别的;经鉴定的;被认同者 v. 鉴定(id

 
ultimately ['ʌltimitli]

想一想再看

adv. 最后,最终

 
immunity [i'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 免疫,免疫性,免除

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。