My mind rebels at stagnation.
我追求精神上的兴奋
Give me, uh, give me problems, give me work, give me, uh,
让我解决难题,埋头工作....
the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis,
破译深奥的密码,解析错综复杂的事件
and I'm in my very own atmosphere.
我就能沉浸在自己的世界里
I can dispense with old cravings and bad habits, but, uh,
我可以戒除以前的瘾症,但是...
I abhor the dull routine of existence.
我无法忍受单调平凡的生活
That was nice, what you said tonight.
你今晚的发言真棒
Yeah, it was a fact.
事实而已
It's all new to me, but, uh, it's helping, you know?
我是新来的,不熟悉,但这很有帮助
Right. Well, um, uh, m-meetings are important,
对,参加互助会很重要
especially in the beginning, so...
特别是戒瘾的初期...
I-If you're in need of a sponsor...
如果你需要一个担保人...
No, I'm set, thanks.
不用,我有人了,谢谢
Sorry, but I got to ask.
抱歉,不得不问一句
Is BrainAttic yours?
"思维阁楼"是你的吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
The blog?
那个博客
Or Tumblr or whatever they call those things?
还是什么汤博乐来着
A buddy turned me on to it.
一个好友推荐我看的
There's advice there, thoughts about recovery.
上面有很多关于戒瘾的建议与感悟
The guy who runs it is anonymous,
博客的作者是位匿名人士
but the way he writes sort of sounds like you.
但是他的思维与你如出一撤
"Brain Attic"?
"思维的阁楼"
One word.
去掉"的"
If it's not you, you should check it out.
如果你不是作者,那你应该去瞧瞧
Some of the quotes,
上面的一些引述
I think they'd really speak to you.
应该会让你很有共鸣
Captain?
警监
Victim is Alec Flynn.
受害者名为阿莱克·弗林
NYPD, seven years on the job.
纽约警察,任职七年
Three weeks ago, he transferred to Highway Patrol.
三周前,他被调去做公路巡警
Before that, he was assigned to the Training Bureau
那之前,他在罗曼半岛靶场
out on Rodman's Neck.
的培训场工作
Best we can tell from the dashboard camera footage
从车载摄像头的记录来看
is he was ambushed.
他是被伏击的
A masked shooter came up behind him, fired,
一个戴面具的枪手从背后开枪杀了他
and then took off in a car driven by an accomplice.
然后他的同伙开车带他离开了
Flynn didn't even have time to draw his weapon.
弗林都没来得及拔出武器
Suspects?
有嫌犯吗
I got a call into his lieutenant,
我跟他们的副队通了电话
but if it isn't someone he locked horns with...
但若嫌犯不是与他有过节...
You think this might have been random?
你认为凶手是随机挑选目标吗
Wouldn't be the first time a psychopath
变态杀人狂对警察下手
decided to target a cop.
也不是什么新鲜事了
Needless to say, this one is all hands on deck.
不用说,所有警员都齐心协力调查此案
Captain?
警监
We got a fresh footprint,
发现了一个陌生脚印
size 12 work boots.
47码,工作靴
That's not Flynn's.
不是弗林的
Well, if you look closely, there are fibers in some of the grooves.
仔细看,能看到鞋印里有些许纤维物质
They could've transferred from the killer's boot.
也许是从凶手鞋上来的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hello. I'm just...
看这里,我正要...
I'm just gonna draw Officer Flynn's sidearm.
我要拿出弗林警官的配枪
So don't be alarmed.
都别惊慌
What is it?
这是什么
Those are air gun pellets.
气枪弹丸
You said Officer Flynn didn't have time to draw his weapon.
你说弗林警官没来得及拔枪
If he had, it would've been utterly futile,
即使他拔了,也无济于事
because he's armed with a toy gun.
因为他的佩枪是玩具枪
No plates on the car.
没有车牌号
Stolen, I bet.
应该是赃车
You can't see the driver at all.
也看不到司机是谁
It's time for the final call.
要去听最后一次通话了
Central to Officer 73199.
中心呼叫编号73199警官
Central to Officer 73199.
中心呼叫编号73199警官
Officer Alec Flynn, please respond.
阿莱克·弗林警官,请回复
Central to Officer 73199.
中心呼叫编号73199警官
Officer 73199, no response.
编号73199警官,无人回应
Officer 73199,
编号73199警官
Alec Flynn, is End of Watch.
阿莱克·弗林,警戒结束
He has gone home for the final time.
最后一次呼叫结束
Front desk has mourning bands, if anyone needs them.
前台有用以哀悼的黑布条,请自行拿取
Ceremonial unit is taking sign ups
仪式部门正在为
for Honor Guards at Officer Flynn's coffin
弗林警官的灵柩,警车及其住处
and radio cars at his residence.
招收仪仗队
There will be a full inspector's funeral,
将举行警方荣誉葬礼
date and time to be announced. Any questions?
具体日期与时间稍后公布,还有问题吗
Until we know that there isn't someone out there
在排除凶手是专门针对警察前
hunting cops, we play it safe.
大家都小心行事
No one works alone, and no cowboy nonsense.
不准单独外出,别整独行侠那一套
But rest assured,
但请大家放心
we will get the person who did this.
我们一定会抓到凶手
As you were.
散会
Marcus is gonna go talk to the wife,
马库斯会找他的妻子谈谈
if any of you want to join him.
你们谁可以跟他一起去
She a suspect?
她是嫌犯吗
She's the wife.
她是受害者的妻子
We have to at least ask questions,
至少我们要问她一些问题
but we'll tread lightly.
但会注意语气的
I'll go with you; you guys can stay and review the video.
我跟你去,你们留下来研究那段录像
Suspect is approximately six-foot-two,
嫌犯身高一米八八
190 pounds, right-handed,
体重九十公斤,惯用右手
and extremely comfortable with firearms.
武器使用手法娴熟
I know. I watched the video, too.
我知道,我也看过录像
So you noticed
那你应该注意到了
that the shooter never touched Flynn's pistol.
枪手没碰过弗林的手枪
No one disturbed the body until after the police arrived.
在警察赶来之前,没人动过尸体
Meaning the firearm must have been replaced
也就是说有人在袭击发生前
sometime before the attack.
就换掉了他的枪
Someone didn't want Officer Flynn to be able to protect himself.
有人想让弗林警官失去自卫能力
Unfortunately, the most likely timing
不幸的是,最有可能
for the switch is also the most disturbing.
换枪的时机也最令人不安
As we know, many uniformed officers keep their service pistols
众所周知,很多便衣警察不当值时
in their lockers when they're not on duty,
会把警枪放在储物柜里
suggesting that the people with easiest access
这意味着能够偷换弗林警官的枪
to Officer Flynn's pistol were his fellow police.
这个人应该是警队里的人
Yeah.
没错
I'm ahead of you on that one, too.
早在你之前,我就想到这点了
Alec was my partner.
阿莱克是我的拍档
He was,
曾经是
but then 18 months ago,
但十八个月以前
you blew through a red light and totaled your radio car.
你们闯红灯出事故撞毁了警车
Flynn hurt his neck and back.
弗林的脖子和后背受了伤
We were responding to a call.
我们当时在出警
The driver of the car that hit you sued the department,
撞你们的司机向警局提起了诉讼
and in discovery, Flynn testified against you.
在案件审理中,弗林指证了你
Your own partner.
那可是你的好搭档
I didn't swap out his gun,
我没换他的枪
and I sure as hell didn't kill him.
我也没杀他
You must have been angry with him
他没站在你这边
for failing to stand by you.
你一定很生气
You were, after all, brothers in blue.
你们毕竟是共患难的兄弟
Perhaps you no longer saw him as a real cop.
也许你已经不把他当成真正的警察了
Perhaps it was less than fitting that he should carry a real gun.
也许他不应该带着一把真枪了
I may never have made Detective, but I know how this works, okay?
我没当过警探,但我清楚这个流程
You ask someone in to talk, you're gonna sweat them.
你们找人问话,然后进行逼供
My union rep tore me a new one
当我拒绝工会代表给我指派律师时
when I wouldn't let him send a lawyer,
他都跟我伤和气了
but I told him, "Let them sweat me."
但我跟他说,"让他们逼问吧"
Sooner you guys ask your questions,
你们越早问完
the sooner I'm cleared.
就越早还我清白
At the time of the shooting, you were...
枪击发生的时候,你在...
At Abe's, playing darts.
在亚伯家,玩飞镖
That's a cop bar.
那是个警察酒吧
I got two dozen police who'll vouch for me.
有二十多个警察可以为我作证
You could've switched the pistol anytime.
你可以在任何时候把枪换掉
Contracted the killing.
再雇凶杀人
Flynn was working out of Highway Unit 7
弗林在弗利特伍德的
up in Fleetwood, right?
公路第七分局工作,对吧
Check your records.
查查你们的记录
Pull the security tape.
把安保录像调出来
I haven't set foot in that building in years.
我已经好多年没进过那栋楼了
You got any more questions or not?
你们还有没有别的问题
You in a hurry, Officer?
你有急事吗,警官
All due respect, Captain, yeah.
无意冒犯,警监,是的
I am.
我有急事
I had my problems with Flynn,
我跟弗林是有矛盾
but he was a cop, and I don't want anyone thinking
但他是个警察,我不想让其他人
what you're thinking right now.
跟你们有同样的想法
I want to be able to go to his funeral;
我希望能去参加他的葬礼
I want to be able to pay my respects to his wife.
我想向他妻子表达我的敬意
So, please, whatever you want to throw at me, throw it.
所以你们想问什么就直接问吧
I'm not your guy.
我不是你们要找的凶手
The last couple of years were tough for Alec.
过去的几年对阿莱克来说很艰难
He was active, you know, a gym rat.
他曾经很有活力,特喜欢锻炼
He played on the department's football team.
他参加了局里的橄榄球队
Then, after the accident...
但出事之后...
he hated physical therapy.
他很讨厌做理疗
And working at the shooting range on Rodman's Neck,
在罗曼半岛的靶场工作
he said he didn't feel like a real cop anymore.
让他觉得自己不像个真正的警察了
Returning to full duty, that was a big deal to him.
重新做回全职工作对他来说很重要
He was very proud.
他非常骄傲
I couldn't help but notice
我注意到
that you changed your locks recently.
你们家最近换了锁
I-I lost my keys.
我把钥匙弄丢了
Did you lose your TV, too?
你的电视也丢了吗
Your engagement ring,
还有你的订婚戒指
your wedding band? What is this?
结婚戒指,这是什么意思
Before I worked with the police, I was a sober companion.
在我跟警方合作之前,我是个康戒陪护
I worked with recovering addicts.
我陪同瘾君子帮他们康复
I've been in homes like this one.
我去过这样的家庭
I have talked to spouses like you.
跟像你一样的配偶交谈过
The photographs on your mantle--
从壁炉上的照片来看
Alec lost a lot of weight since the accident.
阿莱克出事后瘦了很多
A lot of muscle mass.
肌肉少了许多
It could be he couldn't exercise
这可能是因为
the same way that he used to, or...
他无法跟以前一样运动,或者...
maybe it was something else.
是因为别的原因
The doctor gave him Oxy for the pain.
医生给他开了奥施康定用于止痛
He got hooked.
他上瘾了
You kicked him out?
你把他赶出去了
He was stealing things, trading them for more pills.
他开始偷东西,卖了它们换钱买药
I-I had to.
我不得不这样做
Mrs. Flynn,
弗林太太
did you have anything to do with what happened last night?
你跟昨晚发生的事有关系吗
Alec came to me a couple of weeks ago.
阿莱克几周前来找我
He said he was clean.
他说他已经戒掉了
That it hadn't been easy, but he quit cold turkey.
虽然很不容易,但他已经完全戒了
We started seeing a therapist.
我们开始见咨询师
I even gave him the keys to the new locks,
我还给了他新锁的钥匙
said he could use it when he wanted to come home.
告诉他想回家的时候就可以用
My Alec was back.
我的阿莱克回来了
Was there anyone he might have been in trouble with?
他可能跟什么人有过节吗
A dealer, maybe?
毒贩子之类的
I saw a-a text once, before I knew what was going on.
我看过一条短信,在我知道他吸毒之前
It was weird, just numbers.
短信很奇怪,只有数字
"100," then "4," then "1,000."
先是100,然后是4,然后是1000
100 pills for $1,000.
一千块买一百片药
You remember who sent it?
你记得是谁发的短信吗
The text I.D. was just another number.
发信人是另一个数字
It said "6."
上面写着6
I don't think she was a part
我觉得她跟昨晚的事
of what happened last night, do you?
没什么关系,你觉得呢
The department will poke around a little more,
局里会再做一些调查
make sure she didn't cut any big checks
确认她最近没有给可能的杀手
to potential hit men recently.
开过大额支票
But, nah, I don't see it.
但我觉得她是无辜的
I'm more interested in running down this "6" guy.
我对那个代号是6的家伙更有兴趣
That's the same type of pellet gun
那跟弗林枪套里的
that was in Flynn's holster, right?
霰弹枪是一样的,对吧
Yeah. I remember that realistic ones like this
对,我记得这样的枪
were outlawed in New York a long time ago.
在纽约已经被禁卖很久了
Yep. 1998.
对,从1998年开始
But you can still buy them in New Jersey.
但你还是能在新泽西买到它
You know what? You look into the "6" guy,
你去查那个叫6的人
I will call around to stores and see
我去给附近的商店打打电话
if anyone remembers selling this particular brand.
看有没有人记得卖过这个牌子的枪
Maybe we'll get lucky,
也许我们运气好
find the guy who planted one on Flynn.
能找到把枪放到弗林身上的家伙
Sherlock?
夏洛克
In the study.
在书房里
I think I found something.
我觉得我有所发现
I was mucking about with some of your software.
我一直在用你的几个软件瞎折腾
I was trying to enhance the video.
我试图把加强视频的清晰度
Thought if I could zoom in on the shooter's eyes,
我想如果我能把凶手的眼睛放大
I might be able to determine the color.
也许可以确定他的瞳孔颜色
But it was too dark, and the resolution was too low.
但天太黑了,而且视频分辨率太低
Except...
不过...
Do you see it? The left eye?
你看到了吗,他的左眼
See how it reflects the light?
你看到它反光了吗
It's glass.
那是玻璃
The man who killed Flynn is six-foot-two, 14 stone,
杀死弗林的人身高188,体重90公斤
and has a glass eye.
而且有一颗玻璃眼球
Should help narrow down the candidates, no?
应该可以缩小嫌疑人范围吧
I thought you'd be happy.
我以为你会高兴呢
I am. Disappointed I didn't see the glass myself.
我很高兴,失望的是我自己没发现那是玻璃
I can't make my own discoveries every now and again?
我自己就不能有所发现吗
Of course you can.
当然可以
Then what's the problem?
那问题出在哪
"You see, but you do not observe.
你看了,但你没有观察
The distinction is clear""
区别很明显
"It is stupidity rather than courage
当危险靠近时
to refuse to recognize danger when it is close upon you."
拒绝承认危险是愚蠢而不是勇敢
What is all this?
这都是什么
It, Kitty, is me.
这,凯蒂,是我
Didn't know you were that into birds.
我不知道你还这么喜欢鸟
The blog is not mine, but the quotes are.
这个博客不是我的,但这话是我说的
I might not be cited, but they're taken from things
这不是引用,而是来自于
that I've said in meetings.
我在互助会上说的话
Someone's been writing down what you say and posting it here?
有人记下你说的话然后发到这里
That's against the rules, isn't it?
在有违规则,不是吗
It would appear that the thief's intention
似乎这个贼的意图
is to help other addicts.
是帮助其他瘾君子
They think that the things that I've said
他们觉得我说的话
can be applied to others' quests for sobriety.
能有助于其他人对戒瘾的渴求
I support the premise, but not the practice.
我支持这种前提,但不支持这种行为
Anonymity is a cornerstone of the program.
匿名是这个项目的基石
You are very quotable, you know.
你的话很有引用价值
A facility for quotation
引用的便捷之处在于
covers an absence of original thought.
它可以掩盖原创思维的缺失
You just did it again.
你又说了一句
I'll settle it.
我会解决的
I'll find the person who's doing it,
我会找到干这事的人
and I'll tell them to stop.
然后让他们住手
No, you won't.
不,不用你去
A policeman's been killed.
一个警察被杀了
You can't be distracted.
你不能分心
I am just the protegee. I'll settle it.
我是你的门徒,我去解决这件事
Watson?
华生
I found something you need to see.
我发现了一些东西需要让你看看
Can I come over?
我能过来吗
I called a bunch of shops in New Jersey
我给新泽西的几家卖气枪的商店
that sell airsoft guns.
打了电话
Now, no one remembers any specific sales of that kind of gun
没人记得弗林枪套里那种枪
that wound up in Flynn's holster,
是什么时候卖出去的
but they all gave me their security footage
但他们都给了我
from the last couple of months.
近几个月的安保录像
There must be hundreds of hours.
那可是几百个小时的录像
Thousands. I got lucky.
上千呢,我走运了
I found what I was looking for on the very first try.
刚开始看就发现了要找的东西
That's the man you think bought the gun?
你觉得就是那个男人买的枪吗
Yes. And that's the problem.
没错,这也是问题所在
That's Officer Flynn.
那是弗林警官
The killer didn't replace the gun.
凶手没有换枪
He did it himself.
是他自己换的
Doesn't make any sense. Why would Flynn
说不通啊,为什么弗林
replace his own gun with a toy?
会用玩具替换自己的枪呢
As you know, it's not uncommon for opioid addicts
你也知道,对镇定剂上瘾的人
to spend thousands of dollars a week on pills.
每周花费几千块买药并不稀奇
Or, roughly, the entire weekly salary of an NYPD patrolman.
差不多是纽约巡警整整一周的薪水
Flynn sold everything he had to fuel his addiction.
弗林变卖掉了一切来满足他的毒瘾
His wife's jewelry, his TV, his computer...
他妻子的珠宝,他的电视,电脑
We believe that, finally, he reached the point
我们相信,他最终沦落到
where his only possession of any value
手中唯一值钱的东西
was his service pistol.
就是他的警用配枪了
So he sells his Glock, then he gets clean.
所以他卖了他的格洛克,然后戒掉毒瘾
He's called back to full duty,
他被召回来干全职
but he doesn't have a sidearm anymore,
但是没有配枪了
or the money to buy one.
也没有钱买新的
So he buys a replica to make it look like he's armed
所以他就买了一个相似的仿制品
and prays he's not gonna have to use it?
然后祈祷不会有机会用到它
As appalling as that scenario sounds,
虽然听起来够让人震惊的了
we believe the actual chain of events is worse.
但是我们认为真实情况要更加恶劣
When I spotted Flynn buying a fake gun
当我在第一个检查的录像中看到
on the very first tape I checked, I thought it was luck.
弗林买了把假枪的时候,我以为是运气
Only, I don't believe in luck.
只不过,我不相信运气
A more thorough search revealed that he'd purchased
经过更仔细的检查,我发现他在
more than two dozen replicas at different stores
过去的几周内,于不同的商店中买了
over a span of several weeks.
二十多把仿制品
It didn't make any sense, until we remembered
开始完全没有头绪,直到我们想起
where he was working while he was on light duty.
他的白班是在哪里进行工作的
Rodman's Neck.
罗曼半岛
The armory.
军械库
He would've had access to hundreds of weapons.
他可以接触到上百件武器
No cop wants to die,
没有警察想死
but they know if it happens in the line of duty,
但是他们知道如果在执勤中死亡
the department will do right by them.
部门会为他们办后事
An inspector's funeral, full honors,
警方荣誉葬礼,荣誉满堂
thousands of cops lining the streets.
上千名警察夹道默哀
I'll call for an inventory at the range.
我会去要一份靶场近期的物品清单
If you're right, Flynn was a traitor.
如果你是对的,弗林是个叛徒
He put our guns in the hands of criminals.
他将我们的枪卖到了罪犯手中
And it was probably one of his associates who killed him.
而且没准是他的某个同伙杀了他
Funeral will be canceled.
葬礼就取消
Whatever the case may be,
不管事实如何
officer Flynn is no less a homicide victim.
弗林警官依然是谋杀案受害者
We'll keep you apprised of our search for the one-eyed man.
我们会继续跟进搜寻独眼男子
Let's hope he's not a cop, too.
希望他不会也是个警察
I don't get it.
我不明白
What does birding have to do with staying off drugs?
赏鸟与戒毒有什么关系
Not a clue.
不知道
That's why I contacted you.
所以我才联系你
I want to find out who manages this page.
我想查出是谁在维护这个页面
I know that you lead bird-watching tours here.
我知道你在这里当赏鸟导游
From what I can tell,
据我所知
this is where most of the pictures were taken.
照片多数是在这里拍的
Ooh, this is nice.
这个不错
Kentucky Warbler.
黄腹地莺
You don't see many of these.
可不常见到
Any guesses as to who took it?
能想到是谁拍的吗
Most of these are common species.
大多数都是常见物种
When the rare birds show up,
当稀有鸟类出现之后
everyone flocks here for pictures.
所有人都会跑过来拍照
So nothing to nail down a specific place or date?
没什么能确认具体的地点或时间吗
No.
没有
Wait. This one.
等下,这个
Quiscalus quiscula.
拟鹂
A plague of grackle.
白头翁群
These are grackles.
这些是白头翁
They only congregate in large groups like this
它们只会在迁徙季节才会像这样
when they migrate.
聚集在一起
A plague only stays in one place for a day or two.
鸟群只在一个地方待上一两天
This would have been taken just north of the boathouse
这个可能是在船屋北边拍的
on either September 17 or 18.
时间只会是九月十七或十八号
Um, do you remember seeing anyone taking pictures?
你记得看到谁拍了照片吗
Every birder in New York stopped by at some point.
纽约所有的爱鸟人都会过来
They all took pictures.
他们都会拍照
I took quite a few myself.
我自己也会拍
Sorry I couldn't be more help.
抱歉没帮上忙
Any chance I could look at your pictures?
我能看看你拍的照片吗
Where were you?
你去哪了
Errand.
一点杂事
You and Watson went to talk to the Captain.
你和华生去和警监谈话了
Not like there was anything left
行车记录仪上的录像
to glean from the dashboard video.
也没有什么更多内容了
Watson proposed a division of labor
华生在警局建议我们
while we were at the station.
分开进行工作
She and Detective Bell will attempt to identify
她和贝尔警探去尝试找出
the man with the glass eye;
玻璃眼男的真实身份
you and I will look for a dealer with the street name "6."
你和我来找绰号"6"的黑市商人
Flynn's dealer.
卖药给弗林的人
He and the shooter may be one and the same.
他没准就是凶手
We were right about the armory at Rodman's Neck, by the way.
我们对罗曼半岛军械库的猜想是对的
Captain Gregson confirmed no fewer than 30 weapons
格雷森警监确认至少有三十把武器
had been replaced with fakes.
被换成了假货
I was sort of hoping we'd be wrong.
我倒是有点期望我们是错的
As was I.
我也是
But I know from experience
但是以我的经历来说
when one is desperate for a fix,
当一个人为了想要解瘾的时候
ethics and logic provide little impediment to need.
伦理和逻辑就完全只能靠边站了
Yes, well...
好吧
speaking of your experience...
说到你的经历
I'm pretty sure that these were taken
我确定这些照片都是
on the same day as one of the pictures
思维阁楼网站里照片被拍当天
from the BrainAttic Web site.
拍下的
This is your idea of not distracting me?
你就是这么不让我分心我的么
I'm a member of a group, too, now, remember?
我也是某个互助群体的一员了,记得吗
Decided I don't like
我不太喜欢
what this BrainAttic person is doing,
思维阁楼这个人的做法
especially if it's bothering you.
尤其是他还让你分心了
Thought you could take a look, see if you recognize anyone.
所以我就调查了下,看看有你认识的么
So?
怎样
So what? Does anyone look familiar?
什么怎样,有看着眼熟的吗
Supposing someone does.
假设有
He or she may have not protected my anonymity,
他或她破坏了我的匿名性
but I will not do him or her the same discourtesy.
但我不会对他或她做出同样无理的事
If there are corrective measures to be taken,
如果我要采取措施
I shall take them myself.
也只会由我自己去处理
But I've... I shall take them myself.
但我... 我自己去处理
Detective Bell invites us to a briefing by the ATF.
贝尔警探邀请我们去烟火管制局听简报
He thinks they may have identified the one-eyed man.
他认为他们找到了独眼男
Niko Buros. He's a gunrunner.
尼可·布罗斯,是个军火走私犯
Operates out of greater New York.
在纽约之外进行运作
He lost his left eye
他在几年前
in a shoot-out with a rival a few years ago.
与一位竞争对手进行枪战时失去了左眼
The height and weight are both right.
身高和体重都吻合
Given everything you've uncovered
鉴于你们挖掘出来的
about the officer that was killed,
关于那位被杀警官的细节
I got to think he's your guy.
我觉得他就是你们要找的人
Buros acquires guns in the States, then sells them
布罗斯在国内购买枪支,然后卖给
to the Zeta Cartel in Mexico.
墨西哥的泽塔犯罪集团
Specifically, a cell operating out of Veracruz.
准确来说,在维拉克鲁斯(墨西哥城市)外进行交易
Buros supplies them with guns and, in exchange,
布罗斯给他们枪支,然后交换
they provide him with drugs, which he then sells in the U.S.
他们的毒品,之后他卖回国内
So he exports violence and imports misery.
也就是说他出口暴力进口折磨
Guy's got serious street cred.
这人在街头很有声望
He maintains it by doing his own dirty work.
他亲自干活来避免失误
ATF and DEA have been after him for years.
烟火管制局和缉毒局追了他几年了
Last month, we thought we had him.
上个月,我们以为抓住他了
We got a tip that he was operating
我们收到线报,他的据点
out of a warehouse in Queens.
在皇后区的一个仓库里
We raided the place, captured almost a thousand weapons,
我们突击搜查了那里,查获了近千把武器
arrested some of his crew.
逮捕了他的几个手下
Unfortunately, none of them are talking.
但他们都没有招供
And there's no evidence connecting Buros to that scene.
也没有证据证明布洛斯和此事有关
You think Flynn was selling his pilfered guns to Buros.
你们认为弗林把偷来的枪支卖给布洛斯
This man is a bulk seller.
这个人大量走私枪支
Why would 30-odd pistols be worth his time?
为什么三十几把枪会让他费心呢
The murdered cop, Flynn, he was a drug addict, right?
那个被杀的警察弗林有毒瘾,对吧
Buros would have gotten those for a song.
布洛斯收购那些枪肯定花不了几个钱
All I know is your investigation may be our best chance
我只知道你的调查
to tie him to something that actually sticks, so...
是我们抓住他的最好机会,所以...
whatever you need, ATF is at your disposal.
不论你有什么需要,烟火管制局会全力协助
So Flynn needs money to keep himself in pills.
弗林需要钱来买药片
After he sells all his own stuff,
他卖掉了身边所有值钱的东西之后
he starts dipping into the armory at Rodman's Neck,
他打起了罗曼半岛军械库的主意
sells what he takes to Buros.
把偷来的都卖给了布洛斯
Only, then he gets clean.
但是后来他戒毒了
And then he tells Buros the deal is off.
然后他告诉布洛斯交易到此为止了
Buros kills him out of anger.
布洛斯一怒之下杀了他
Or to tie up loose ends.
或是为了以绝后患
It all makes sense, it just doesn't help us locate Buros.
这都说得通,但这并不能帮我们找到布洛斯
"6." Flynn's dealer.
6号,卖毒品给弗林的人
He's the most likely connection between
他是国际军火走私贩和染上毒瘾的警察之间
an international gunrunner and a druggie policeman, is he not?
最为重要的一环,不是吗
Too bad Six is a name no one seems to recognize.
可惜没人知道6号是谁
We'll keep running it down.
我们会继续查下去
There's a BOLO out on Buros
我们对布洛斯发起了全境通缉令
and patrols in the areas he's been known to frequent.
加强了他常出没区域的巡逻警戒
Who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky.
谁知道呢,也许我们会交上好运
Half-caff, okay?
我要低咖啡因的
Last time, I was up all night.
上次喝得我整晚睡不着
Excuse me. Officer?
警官,打扰一下
We're sure it was Buros.
我们确定是布洛斯干的
Preliminary ballistics says it was the same gun.
初步的弹道报告显示是同一把枪
We also got a partial print off one of the shell casings.
我们还提取到了一枚弹壳上的部分指纹
And just for good measure,
此外
CSU found a few more white threads,
鉴证组还找到了一些白色纤维
just like the ones from that boot print
和在谋杀弗林的凶案现场
at the scene of Flynn's murder.
所发现的脚印周围的纤维一样
Lab says it's a blown polyester fiber, the kind you'd find in
实验室的人说这是种喷聚酯纤维
hypoallergenic pillows, stuffed animals, winter coat lining.
用于防过敏枕头,毛绒玩具还有冬衣衬里
We know it's him. We just don't know why he's doing this.
我们知道是他干的,只是不知道他的动机
Well, maybe it's like you said last night.
也许就像你那天晚上所说的
He's declaring war on the department.
他在向整个警局宣战
No, I think the ATF agent was right.
不,我觉得烟火管制局的人说得没错
Buros was buying Flynn's guns,
布洛斯收购弗林偷来的枪
and something went south between them.
而他们的合作出了问题
So you're wondering if Officer Hatem had something to do with it.
所以你认为海特姆警员也与此事有关
After everything that happened last couple of days,
鉴于这几天发生的事
we got to at least consider it.
我们至少要考虑这种可能性
If he was involved,
如果他也牵涉其中
the department is busy prepping
那警局就是在忙着
another inspector's funeral for another dirty cop.
为另一位黑警准备荣誉葬礼了
Obviously we got to find Buros.
显然我们得找到布洛斯
But the funeral prep isn't helping.
但葬礼的准备工作并没有帮助
I mean, everyone's partnering up again,
所有人都重新搭档
the vigils are back on. We're stretched thin.
晚上恢复警戒,大家都体力透支了
At least the family's pushing for a quick burial.
至少他的家人要求葬礼能够一切从简
If you want, I can stay and help you find
如果你愿意,我可以留下来
a connection between Hatem and Flynn.
帮你们找找海特姆和弗林之间的联系
Assuming there is one.
如果他们之间有联系的话
For the sake of Hatem's family,
为了海特姆的家人
I hope there isn't.
我希望没有
Daren?
达伦吗
Yeah, Hi. I was hoping we might, um,
你好,我们可以
just have a chat?
聊聊吗
It's Sherlock, right?
你叫夏洛克,对吧
You, uh, you usually come to the late meeting.
你通常都参加晚上的互助会
Yeah, well, when the mood takes me, I come to this one as well.
要是有心情,我也会参加现在的这个
Remember seeing you here a few times.
我记得在这里见过你几次
Yeah, well, we should... we should probably head in
没错,我们最好快点进去
before all the donuts are gone.
不然甜甜圈就被抢光了
"Brain Attic
"思维阁楼"
Something I once shared with the group.
我曾在互助会上说起过
My personal theory on how the brain is like an attic.
这是我关于思维就像一个阁楼的个人理论
It should not be cluttered with useless facts.
思维不该被无用的事物占据
If memory serves, I was sharing how it pertained to my sobriety
如果没记错的话,我说过这如何帮助我戒毒
and how my fears and failures were things to be put to one side.
以及我如何将恐惧和失败抛在脑后
I'd like you to take it down.
我希望你能关掉
Take down what?
关掉什么
The page that you maintain.
你维护的网页
The one you've plastered with my thoughts.
那个写满我想法的网站
You're different.
你与众不同
You get that, right?
你知道的吧
The things you say here...
你在这说过的话
You have this way of looking at things...
你看待事物的方式...
I'm a drug addict, Daren.
我有毒瘾,达伦
My thoughts on sobriety are
我关于戒毒的想法
no more remarkable than your own.
并不比你的独特多少
A few months ago, I came this close to using.
几个月之前,我差一点就复吸了
My mom had just passed away, and I-I kept telling myself
那时我母亲刚去世,我不停地对自己说
I just need this now.
我真的需要毒品
This one time I deserve this.
至少这次我有足够的理由
But then, out of nowhere,
但突然之间
I remembered something you said about staying clean.
我记起你说过的关于戒毒的话
"I must never make exceptions.
"我不能找任何借口
An exception disproves the rule."
借口是违背原则的"
And then I started remembering other things you said,
然后我记起了你其他的话
and... I don't know, I... I didn't need the drugs anymore.
不知怎么的,我就不想要毒品了
I could see clearly, and it was all thanks to you.
我之所以能这么想都要归功于你
Well, I appreciate that.
谢谢你能这么说
But nevertheless...
但是不管怎么样...
It's not just me. People go to BrainAttic every day.
不只是我,每天都有人浏览思维阁楼
They-they leave comments. It's helping them.
他们会留言,这对他们很有帮助
I'd still like you to take it down, Daren.
我还是希望你能关掉网站
Why?
为什么
These meetings were very difficult for me in the beginning.
一开始参加这种互助会对我来说很困难
I'm not a man prone to sharing my secrets.
我不是一个喜欢向他人倾诉秘密的人
I was very, very skeptical that what was shared here would stay here.
我非常怀疑我在这里说过的话是否会外泄
But over time, I saw how useful it could be.
但过了段时间,我看到了互助会对我的帮助
I grew comfortable.
我感觉到自在
And I got better.
而我也恢复得更好了
I need it, Daren.
我需要它,达伦
The anonymity.
需要保持匿名
I need to know that these rooms are a vault.
我需要确保那里是个保险箱
Without it,
如果保证不了
well, I fear I would no longer be able to attend the meetings.
恐怕我就无法继续参加互助会了
Without the meetings...
而没有互助会...
BrainAttic can help people.
思维阁楼能够帮助他人
I... I'm keeping it.
我不会关掉网站的
Your wife, does she know about the affair?
你妻子,她知道你有外遇吗
What?
什么
The affair. I know about it. Does she?
我知道了你的婚外情,她知道吗
You might recall from my shares that I'm quite observant.
你从我分享过的经历里应该知道我很有观察力
In actual fact, when I'm in these hallowed environs,
事实上,当我走进这个神圣的地方
I deliberately tamp down my abilities
我故意压抑自己的能力
so as not to violate my fellows' privacy.
好避免探知他人的隐私
It just doesn't seem fair to me, you see.
这对我并不公平
Knowing more about them than they've chosen to volunteer.
知道更多他们不愿讲出来的事
I'm not having an affair.
我没有什么外遇
Judging by the flush on your face and the tang
你脸上的红晕和呼出的刺鼻味道
on your breath, you took the anti-impotence drug Sildenafil
证明你在两个小时之前服用过
sometime in the last two hours.
抗阳痿药物西地那非
The fresh chafing on your ring finger indicates
你无名指上新的磨痕
that you removed and then replaced your wedding ring
显示你在同一时间段里
in the same time frame.
摘下过你的婚戒又重新戴上了
I can also detect the scent of two perfumes on your skin.
我还能闻到你皮肤上有两种香水味
So, tell me, Daren,
所以告诉我,达伦
if I was to make an appearance at your home or at your workplace,
如果我出现在你家或者你工作的地方
how many more skeletons do you suppose
还有多少你的秘密
would come tumbling out of your closet?
会被我抖出来
I don't care about your affair.
我不关心你的外遇
I care about your sobriety.
我关心的是你是否戒毒
And I depend on every member in this group, including you,
我需要这个组里的每个人,包括你
to care about mine.
来关心我的戒毒
We are so sorry to hear about your nephew.
对你侄子的事我们深表遗憾
It makes me sick.
这件事让我很伤心
Casey was a very good boy.
凯西是个好孩子
He made us all very proud.
我们都为他自豪
Unlike that piece of garbage who got shot.
他和那个被枪打死的人渣不一样
Flynn.
弗林
Did you know him?
你认识他吗
He was desked at the main building for a few months.
他在主楼办公几个月了
I didn't see him very much, but...
不常见到他,但是
he obviously spent some time here.
很显然他常待在这里
I was the one doing the inventory the other day.
我是那天整理库存的人
I found all the fakes he'd left.
我发现了所有他留下的假货
Actually, the guns are the reason we're here.
实际上,我们来这里就是为了这些枪
The press doesn't know, but we're investigating
媒体不知道,但我们正在调查
the possibility Flynn was killed by the man he sold them to.
弗林被向他买枪支的人杀害的可能性
I don't understand. Why would that guy come after...?
我不明白,为什么买枪人要...
You think Casey was in on this, too?
你觉得凯西也脱不了干系吗
Look, Flynn worked here.
听着,弗林在这里工作
You're the second victim's uncle.
你是本案第二受害人的叔叔
Sons of bitches.
混账
My nephew is dead.
我的侄子都死了
My sister's world has just ended.
我妹妹的世界都崩溃了
And you come in here and you throw accusations?
结果你们却走进来胡乱指控我侄子
Maybe I'm dirty, too.
说不定我也参与犯罪了
I helped Flynn rip this place off,
我帮助弗林偷了东西
and then, for no good reason, pulled Casey in.
而后,还把凯西也牵涉进来了
No one is accusing you of anything, but you're
没有人指控你犯罪,但你是我们能想到的
the only connection we could find between the two victims.
两位受害人之间唯一的关联
We just wanted to know if they knew each other.
我们只想了解他们是否互相认识
They didn't.
他们不认识
There's no connection.
没什么联系
We're just trying to find the man who killed two cops.
我们只是想找出杀害两名警察的凶手
You're trying to find the man who killed one cop.
你是在找出杀害一位警察的凶手
Casey.
那就是凯西
Now, if you'll excuse me, please.
如果没什么别的事就离开吧
I have a lot of work to do.
我还有事忙
I have a funeral to go to tomorrow.
明天我要去参加葬礼
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I've had no more success at discerning a meaningful
在辨别海特姆和弗林警官间是否有联系这方面
connection between Officers Hatem and Flynn than you.
我和你一样毫无所获
I've looked at familial relationships, social networks.
我查看了他们的家族关系,社交网络
I've even set some of my best Irregulars
甚至派出了我最得意的"非常规军"
to the problem, all to no avail.
去查找线索,却毫无收获
So now I'm practicing my own variation of Kyudo.
所以我正在练习我自己版本的射箭
The martial art commonly known as Zen archery.
武术通常被认为是禅宗剑术
The objective is to achieve mushin--
而其目的是为了获得无心之态
a state of mindless mindfulness,
一种盲目的警觉感
in which the target and the archer become one.
让弓箭手与箭靶合为一体
Now, I have neither arrow nor bow,
现在我没有弓也没有箭
so I'm using my blowpipe to establish a mental breach
所以我在用吹管试图突破
between myself and the puzzle.
我和难解之谜之间的鸿沟
As far as I can tell,
就我所知
everything Hatem's uncle said was true.
海特姆的叔叔说的是真话
Comes from a family of cops, no enemies,
他来自警察世家,没有什么敌人
no criminal background.
没有犯罪记录
But his killer Buros could not have picked him at random.
但杀手布洛斯不可能是随机选中他的
It's pretty hard to imagine.
很难想象
Well, at least the department can go ahead
至少警局这次能够
with the inspector's funeral this time.
继续准备荣誉葬礼了
Would've been pretty scandalous if they had to cancel two in a week.
一周内两次取消葬礼实在太闹心
Two is not the number that consumes me.
2并不是困扰的数字
I still believe the mysterious Six
我始终认为神秘的6
is the bridge between Flynn and Buros.
才是连接弗林和布洛斯的桥梁
Unfortunately, not a single drug dealer in the New York area
很不幸,纽约区没有一个毒贩
seems to use the name Six.
用6号作自己的名字
Frustrating.
真令人伤心
How is your mindfulness right now?
你的那种警觉感培养的如何了
Can I go in there and get my glasses without being shot?
我能过去拿我的眼镜而不被你射到吗
Did you go to a meeting this morning?
你今早去参加互助会了吗
I did.
是的
Was our friend there?
我们的朋友在那吗
Anonymity, Kitty-- you really must look it up.
匿名,凯蒂,你真该查查这词的意思了
Watson, if you please.
华生,如果方便的话
Alec played football all his life.
阿莱克一直在打橄榄球
High school, college.
从高中到大学
Your point?
你的重点是
Players sometimes call their teammates by their numbers.
有时候橄榄球队员以球衣号代替名字
What if "Six" isn't a street name at all?
如果6号根本不是毒贩的代号呢
Mr. Riggs.
李戈斯先生
Apologies for keeping you waiting.
抱歉让你等了这么久
We were out readying for a funeral
我们听到你被找到的消息时
when we heard that you'd been located.
正准备外出参加葬礼
Well, it says here
好吧,报告里说
you got pulled over with almost 500 oxy pills in your vehicle.
你车里装着差不多五百片奥施康定
It's not good, Charlie.
这可不是好事,查理
Like I told the first guy, I...
就像我跟第一个警察说的,我
You were holding them for a friend. We heard.
这是你帮一个朋友存放的,我们听说了
Here's the thing.
事情是这样的
We need information.
我们需要一些信息
You help us, maybe we can help you.
你帮了我们,说不定我们也能帮你
I'm listening.
我在听着呢
You went to high school with Alec Flynn?
你和阿莱克·弗林一起上的高中
Did you not play football together?
你们一起打橄榄球的吧
You were the punter, number six?
你是弃踢手,6号球员
So? So, I don't know if you heard,
怎么了,不知道你是否听说了
but your buddy Alec got gunned down this week.
你的朋友阿莱克这周被枪杀了
We think the shooter's a guy by the name of Buros.
我们觉得枪手是一个叫布洛斯的人
You dealt drugs at high school.
你高中的时候就卖过毒品
You were expelled for that in 2002, so you graduated
2002年你因此被学校开除,所以
from selling to teenagers to selling to adults.
你的贩毒对象从青少年转而变成了成年人
Alec was one of them, eventually.
阿莱克就是其中之一
Now, he needed pills to fuel his addiction.
他需要药物来满足毒瘾
But he was a cop, so he couldn't go
但他是个警察,所以他不能去
to any random dealer on the street.
街边随便一个毒贩那里买毒品
So, he went to the first one he ever knew-- you.
所以他找到了他认识的第一个毒贩,你
We want to know how he got tied up with Buros.
我们想知道他是如何跟布洛斯牵扯上的
Alec was out of control, okay?
阿莱克已经疯了
His habit was up to 2,000 a week.
他一周要嗑差不多两千块的毒品
And those were friend prices.
那还是我给他的友情价
One day, he offered me his police gun.
有一天,他把他的配枪抵押给我
Said it had a street value of a thousand bucks,
说市面上这把枪值一千多块
so I took it.
所以我就拿了
I reached out to a friend of a friend who knew Niko.
我把枪给了一个朋友,他的朋友认识尼科
He told me he'd buy all the guns I could get my hands on.
他告诉我他会买下我能拿到的所有枪
I told Alec.
我告诉了阿莱克
And he took it from there.
所以他就开始干这档事了
Why did he execute Alec?
那他为何要杀死阿莱克
A few weeks ago, Niko had asked for a meet with him.
几周前,尼科想和他见见面
He said the ATF had seized one of his stashes.
他说烟火管制局查封了他的一个据点
He wanted more guns.
他想多要点枪
But Alec told him he was through.
但阿莱克跟他说他不干了
He'd cleaned up.
他已经戒了
Armory was closed for business.
军械库不做这种买卖了
Niko was ticked.
尼科非常生气
And not just at Alec.
不光是生阿莱克的气
I spent the next few days trying to figure out other ways
接下来几天,我都在想如何通过其他途径
to get him the guns.
帮他搞到枪
Then the next time I saw him, he said it was all good.
我再看到他的时候,他说事情解决了
Just like that?
就这么多
He said he figured out some way to make a huge score.
他说他找到了一个拿到很多枪的方法
What kind of score?
他有什么办法
I don't know.
我不知道
But he said something weird, something like...
但他说了很奇怪的话,比如...
uh, there was more than one way to use a guy like Alec.
利用阿莱克这种人的方法不止一个
That's the last time I saw him.
那是我最后一次看到他
You need to send all available resources to Rodman's Neck.
你得把所有可用人手都调到罗曼半岛靶场去
I know why Buros killed Flynn and Hatem.
我知道布洛斯为何杀害弗林和海特姆了
Each murder was meant to facilitate a heist.
每起谋杀都是为劫案做铺垫
Of what? Guns.
劫什么,枪支
He must have found out through his dealings with Flynn
他一定是通过跟弗林的交易得知
that there were millions of dollars worth of weapons
罗曼半岛有价值数百万的武器
at Rodman's Neck, and he decided to rob it.
于是他决定去抢劫
Only one problem:
障碍只有一个
the facility is at all times heavily populated by the NYPD.
那里总有很多纽约警局的警察
He needed a way to draw them off.
他需要想办法把他们引开
An inspector's funeral.
一场荣誉葬礼
Buros did not kill Flynn for revenge,
布洛斯杀弗林不是为了报复
he killed him for his funeral.
他杀他是为了他的葬礼
He knew that there would be thousands of police in attendance.
他知道会有数千名警察出席
More specifically, the armory would be undermanned and vulnerable.
更具体来说,军械库会缺乏防范极易攻破
Only, Flynn's crimes came to light after his death.
只是弗林死后他的罪行水落石出
He was disgraced, and his ceremony canceled.
他给警察抹了黑,葬礼被取消了
So Buros killed another cop with a connection to Rodman's Neck.
于是布洛斯又杀了一个跟罗曼半岛有关的警察
His funeral is about to begin.
他的葬礼就要开始了
The robbery may already be underway.
而抢劫也许正在进行中
Get ESU on the line.
接通特警队
Tell them someone's raiding their damn armory.
告诉他们有人要抢他们的军械库
Sources say that thieves got away with over a million dollars
有消息称窃贼们偷走了价值百万的
in military-grade weaponry,
军用武器装备
including sniper rifles, assault rifles
包括狙击步枪,冲锋枪
and even a grenade launcher.
甚至还有一个手榴弹发射器
The gang of gun thieves are reportedly led by a man named...
这群枪支抢匪的领头人据说名叫...
This is the same news report as before.
这还是之前的新闻报道
You're wallowing.
你陷在里面无法自拔了
I'm giving myself a much-needed dose of self-recrimination.
我在进行很有必要的自我谴责
Should have been quicker with my deductions.
我的推理应该更快一些
And I might have prevented this.
也许就能避免这一切了
Right. Because it's all on you.
对,因为这都是你的责任
If the BrainAttic stuff's still distracting you, it shouldn't.
如果思维阁楼的事还在干扰你,真没必要
Tried pulling it up earlier; there's nothing there now
之前我想登上去看看,内容都没了
but two words in big bold letters:
只剩四个粗体的大字
"I'm sorry""
我很抱歉
Thought you might want some of the pizza that Watson brought.
你也许想来点华生带来的批萨
It's strange, you know?
这很奇怪,你知道吗
To be found unique in the setting of a meeting.
有人在互助会里觉得我特别
To stand out.
觉得我突出
It's the one area of my life I feel part of the crowd.
这是我人生中唯一觉得合群的地方
We're going over the board again, if you're interested.
我们准备再看看板上的东西,有兴趣就过来吧
I think I might have found something.
我想我可能有所发现了
Remember those white poly fibers at both crime scenes?
还记得两个案发现场都发现的白色涤纶纤维吗
They helped confirm that Buros was there,
它们证明了布洛斯在场
but the lab never identified their source.
但实验室从没搞清它是从哪儿来的
It could have been anything though.
可能性有很多
A car seat, a pillow.
车座位,枕头
His favorite stuffed teddy bear.
或者他最喜欢的泰迪熊
Okay, this is a stockpile the ATF seized
这是烟火管制局一个月前
from Buros's warehouse a month ago.
从布洛斯的仓库缴获的物品
Tell me if anything jumps out at you.
说说看有没有什么特别的
Those knives are odd.
那些刀很奇怪
They're single-edged, there's no point at the tips.
只有单面刀刃,没有刀尖
Those are upholstery knives.
这是家具行业用的刀
Used to cut foam for furniture cushions.
用来割开做家具靠垫的泡沫
I think that's where the fibers came from.
我觉得白色涤纶纤维就是这么来的
You think he's cutting up furniture to smuggle the guns.
你觉得他把家具割开走私枪支
Well, you could hide two dozen pistols in one couch,
你可以在一个沙发里藏二十几把手枪
a few bigger ones,
再加上几支更大的
wrap the whole thing in plastic, and send it all south.
用塑料整体打包,运得远远的
Well done, Watson.
干得漂亮,华生
You have found something that the ATF did not.
你发现了烟火管制局漏掉的线索
Question is: where is Buros now?
问题是,布洛斯现在身处何方
Well, he's smart. He knows that all the policemen
他很聪明,知道州里所有警察
in the state are looking for him.
都在找他
If I were him, I'd lie low.
换作是我,我会躲起来
I'd stash the guns and wait for the heat to die down.
藏起枪支等到风头过去再出现
You're assuming that he can wait at all.
你是假设他等得起
A newswoman was reviewing the timeline of Buros's crimes earlier.
一个女记者之前回顾了布洛斯做案的时间线
She reeled at the alacrity
她惊讶于
with which he gunned down two police officers.
他如此紧迫地接连枪杀两名警察
Casey Hatem was killed just 48 hours after Alec Flynn.
凯西·海特姆和阿莱克·弗林之死只相差48小时
But perhaps that's not the timeline that matters.
但或许重要的并不是这条时间线
Perhaps what matters is that Hatem was killed
或许真正重要的是凯西·海特姆
a mere 90 minutes after the cancelation
是在阿莱克·弗林的葬礼被取消后
of Flynn's funeral was announced.
仅一个半小时被杀的
What's that got to do with anything?
跟那个有什么关系
As you pointed out, Buros was the most wanted of wanted men.
正如你所说,布洛斯是警局极力追捕的重犯
Killing two patrolmen in such rapid succession was dangerous.
如此连续地杀害两名巡警很危险
Foolhardy.
太莽撞了
So, why take the risk?
那他为何冒险呢
So, what are you saying?
你想说什么
You think that he was working off of some sort of deadline?
你觉得他时间紧迫吗
We know a very large stash of his weapons was seized
我们知道不到一个月前他有一大批武器
less than a month ago.
被缴获了
What if he'd already made arrangements to transport them?
如果他已经找到卖家准备发货了呢
Furthermore, what if his customers were not the kind
再者,如果他的卖家不是那种
of people to be kept waiting?
会耐心等候的客人呢
A drug cartel in Veracruz, for example.
比如说维拉克鲁斯的一个贩毒集团
He's left fibers at two separate crime scenes.
他在两个不同的案发现场都留下了纤维
He's practically shedding them.
基本上就是从他身上撒落下来的
I submit he's been working furiously
我觉得他一直在卖力准备
to create hidey-holes for the NYPD's guns.
藏匿纽约警局枪支的地方
He's been carving up cushions before he even committed the robbery.
早在他实施抢劫之前就开始掏空坐垫
Maybe that's because the weapon's mode of transportation
也许是因为武器的运输工具
has a very strict departure time.
有十分严格的离开时间
Well, he can't be sending them in small planes, obviously.
他肯定不能用小飞机运送它们
Not if he's hiding them in sofas.
打算藏在沙发里就不行
And a truck could leave any time it wanted.
卡车的话什么时候离开都可以
So that leaves cargo ships.
所以只剩大型货船了
Could it be that finding Mr. Buros is as simple
找到布洛斯先生会不会
as identifying one which is departing for Veracruz with a manifest
跟找到一艘装有家具的驶往维拉克鲁斯的
that includes a shipment of furniture?
货船一样简单呢
Don't move! Don't move!
别动,别动
There's a gun! Watch his hands! Hands!
有枪,小心他的手,手
Niko Buros, you're under arrest.
尼科·布洛斯,你被捕了
Hope you didn't mind the wake-up call.
希望你不介意吵醒你的短信
Your buddy, DeMarco,
你的兄弟,迪马科
the one who brought the guns to the port this morning,
那个今早把枪送去码头的家伙
he gave us your number after we scooped him up.
被捕后他给了我们你的号码
We pinged it to get your location.
我们用信号追踪到了你的位置
Cuffs are too tight, man.
手铐太紧了,老兄
You noticed. Good.
你注意到了,真好
They belonged to Casey Hatem,
手铐是凯西·海特姆的
the cop you murdered in Queens the other night.
那晚你在皇后区杀死的那位警察
Get used to them; you're gonna be wearing them a lot.
习惯一下,你还要戴很久呢
Every time you get transported,
每次你被转移位置
every time you go to court, he's gonna be with you.
每次你上庭,他都会陪伴着你
That supposed to scare me?
你想吓唬我吗
It's supposed to remind you, Niko, about what you did.
是想提醒你,尼科,提醒你做过的事
Who you hurt.
你伤害过的人
But don't worry, if the cuffs don't work,
但别担心,如果手铐不起作用
we'll find other ways.
我们会有其他办法的
It's hard...
这很难...
...feeling alone.
我感到很孤单
Even when I'm around my family, my friends.
甚至当我跟家人朋友在一起时
Some of them know what I went through.
其中一些人知道我以前的经历
What I'm still going through.
我现在正在经历的事
But they don't get it, not really.
但他们无法理解,不完全理解
That's why I'm so glad for the meetings.
所以我非常感谢这些互助会
For all of you.
感谢你们所有人
You may not be family,
你们虽然不是我的家人
but to me you're just as important.
但于我而言同样重要
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I-I've got nothing I want to share tonight. Thank you.
我今晚没什么想分享的,谢谢
Let's open it up to a show of hands.
有没有其他人想分享,举手示意一下
My name is George.
我叫乔治
And I'm an addict. Hello, George.
我是名瘾君子,你好,乔治