What the hell is going on?
发生什么了
Found Nickel. Click the link I just sent you.
找到尼克了,打开我刚发你的链接
This came up on every screen with an I.P. address originating from the Glades.
每个IP手机都收到了,从林中空地发来的信息
If you make the Glades your home,you know who this man is. John Nickel.
如果你住在林中空地,你就知道这个人是谁。约翰·尼克
He owns your tenements. Manages your slums.
他拥有你的房屋,管理你的贫民窟
Provides the leaking roofs over your head.
给你提供漏雨的屋顶
The mold in your pipes and asbestos in your walls.
水管里的霉菌,墙壁上的石棉
Basically,he makes money off our suffering.
基本上,他赚的钱是建立在我们的苦难上
But the police aren't interested in helping us.
警方不想帮助我们
They may have let us down, but I won't.
他们也许让我们失望了,但我不会
John, I want to give you the chance to state your case. Why shouldn't you be punished?
约翰,我给你个机会陈述。你为什么不该受罚
I knew there was bad stuff in my buildings.
我知道我的建筑是豆腐渣工程
Track him, Felicity. I'm looking.
追踪他,费莉希蒂。我正在查
Ok, yes, I made a little profit! At least they had a place to live.
没错,我挣了一点钱。至少他们有个地方住
Without me,people like that would end up on the street.
要是没有我,那样的人只能流落街头
"People like that." That's all we are to guys like this.
"那样的人"。在他这样的人眼里,我们什么都不是
Don't. I find you... Guilty.
别动。我宣布...你有罪。
There are plenty more people who need to answer for their crimes against us.
还有更多人要为他们犯下的罪付出代价
So... Who's next?
那么...下一个会是谁呢