Previously on Prison Break:
《越狱》前情提要:
Hey, y'all, we're headed out, man.
各位,我们要出发了
Good luck.
祝你好运
I hope you find the girl, buddy. Baby, what the hell's going on?
希望你找到女友,伙伴,宝贝,到底怎么回事?
Hector says that you could serve your full sentence.
赫克托说你可能,无法假释出狱
What you doing here? Where's Maricruz? She's with me now.
你来做什么?马里克鲁斯在哪里? 她现在是我的
What's this I hear about you coming home? You getting your daughter's hopes up?
你说快回家是什么意思?该不会是让女儿空欢喜吧?
You sitting down?
你现在坐着吗?
Your man is coming home this week.
你的丈夫这礼拜就要回家了
We can make it to the courthouse on foot.
我们可以从这里走路去法院
You don't understand. Everything is in that car.
你不懂,所有东西都在车上
I've been clean for 18 months now.
我已经戒毒18个月
I wanna help people get from where I've been to where I am.
我希望帮助沉沦的人,和我一样改过自新
You're right. I should never have gotten you involved.
你说得对,我不该把你牵扯进来
I just need to know what Michael scofield...
我要知道你用什么条件
...wanted from you in exchange for the green card.
和迈克尔.斯科菲尔德交换绿卡
Caroline, I've been doing this for 15 years, it's never been about anything...
卡洛琳,我做这行已经15年,我一直都在
...other than you, your family and most importantly, this country.
替你和你的家人效命,更重要的是替国家效命
Now, I need to know who I'm working for here,
我要知道我到底是替谁工作
You are working for me.
你是替我工作
Are you aware of any arrangement officer Bellick had...
关于监狱工厂的事宜
...with any inmate regarding Prison Industries?
巴里克狱警,是否有和犯人勾结?
Yeah, he sold it to John Abruzzi.
有,他把工作权,卖给约翰.阿布鲁齐
Officer Brad Bellick to be terminated, effective immediately.
布拉德.巴里克狱警,你被开除了,立即生效
They just announced the rewards on the TV.
电视上刚宣布赏金
How much? A hundred thousand dollars apiece.
多少钱?一个犯人十万美金
The money. Just outside of Tooele, Utah.
钱就在犹他州图尔附近
I got him. He's on the wall!
我盯住他了,他在墙上
Truck!
上卡车
Get men at all the area hospitals. Wherever they are, one of them's bleeding good.
派人到附近所有的医院,不管他们在哪,其中一人伤得不轻
We gotta move. I can't.
我们得快点离开,我没办法
Put in all that work, break out of prison...
这么辛苦计划,再逃出监狱
...only to end up dead at the bottom of a ditch.
最后却死在河床底
Kind of sad, really.
还真有点悲哀
So which one of them was it?
他是哥哥还是弟弟?
We got a blanket on all the hospitals.
所有医院已经布下天罗地网
Free clinics?
免费诊所呢?
If they got Band-Aids and Bactine, we got a body in there.
只要能包扎或擦药的地方,我们都有派人
The brothers come in for a medical, they're getting it in a van back to Fox River.
这对兄弟如果去就医,就等着被送回福克斯河州立监狱
Anything break on the other six?
其他六人有新消息吗?
Eyes and ears on the families. So far, no hits. Maybe just laying low.
正在监控他们的家人,目前没有动静,也许他们正在躲藏
What's the hardest thing in the world for a con to do?
犯人最难做到的事是什么?
Nothing?
没有吗?
Two things in life are certain, Miss? Lang.
人生有两件事逃不了,你是兰恩
Death, taxes and the fact that a man on the run...
死亡、煤税,还有一个逃亡的人
...will make a mistake in the first 72 hours.
在前72小时一定会犯错
Needing distance, he'll steal a car. Needing money, he'll rob a store.
需要逃到远处,就会偷车,需要钱,就会去抢劫商店
Needing help, he'll trust someone that he shouldn't.
需要帮助,就会信任不该信任的人
And when he does...
而当他犯错时
...he will leave behind the crumbs that will take us right to him.
就会留下线索,引导我们找到他
I need your help. Michael, what are you doing?
我需要你帮忙,迈克尔,怎么回事?
Cayenne pepper. What?
红辣椒粉,什么?
In your kitchen, do you have any?
你厨房里有红辣椒粉吗?
Yeah, maybe.
也许有
I'm gonna need some rubbing alcohol, some towels and painkillers.
我需要消毒酒精、毛巾和止痛剂
Whatever you got. And some booze.
你有什么都拿来,还有酒
Please.
求求你
Easy, easy. Easy, easy.
慢慢来
Easy.
慢慢来
It's fine, man. Let's just keep moving.
没有大碍的,我们继续逃
We keep moving and that leg keeps bleeding.
继续逃的话,你的腿会继续流血
That leg keeps bleeding and we're not getting out of Illinois.
你的腿不止血,我们就逃不出伊利诺州
This is gonna hurt.
这会很痛
That's good, that's good, that's good.
很好
This will seal the capillaries.
这可以让微血管闭合
You should not have come here.
迈克尔,你不能来这里
The police have been here asking questions.
警察已经来问过我
We didn't have a choice.
我们别无选择
I'm thankful for the help with the green card but I just don't wanna get involved...
我很感谢你帮我得到绿卡,可是我不想被牵扯进来
It wasn't part of our deal. I know, I know. I'm sorry.
这不是之前的协议,我知道对不起
I'm sorry. There was nowhere else to go.
对不起,我们没有其他地方可去
When I saw you on the news, I was worried.
我看到新闻的时候,我很担心
I just hoped you'd crossed the border by now.
我那能希望你们已经跨越边境了
So did I.
我也这么希望
Keep giving him these.
继续给他吃这个
See if you can find him some clean clothes. Okay.
看能不能帮他找件干净衣服,好
I gotta go back and get our car.
我得回去开车子
Forget the car. We can get another.
别管那辆车子,我们再找一辆
I don't need a car, I need that car.
不能随便一辆车,我需要那辆车
Why?
为什么?
Because in that car is everything we need to disappear.
因为车上有帮助我们,消失的一切
What have you got? Here we go, boss.
有何发现? 这里,老大
One of the blues hauled in a vagrant a couple of hours ago.
警察几小时前,抓到一个流浪汉
It seems the man was in possession of an item or two...
看来他身上有些东西
...that didn't exactly belong to him.
是偷来的
Looks like we got our first mistake.
看来我们找到第一个错误了
Hey, you got any of that oriental jerky?
你们有那种东方肉干吗?
Excuse me?
什么?
Teriyaki flavor.
照烧口味的
No.
没有
Well, you got any in the back?
那后面有吗?
Let me check.
我看看
And get me a bottle of that Early Times while you're back there, junior.
顺便帮我拿一瓶威士忌,小弟
Feel free to earn your paycheck today. Watch the store, I'll be right back.
你今天可以工作久一点,看着店面,我马上回来
How goes it, Roy?
你好吗,罗伊?
To be honest, Roy, I could've done without the knee to the junk.
说真的,罗伊,你大可不必踢我跨下
You bit me, Brad. Like a little girl, you bit me.
你咬了我,布拉德,像个小女孩一样
Well, you had it coming. Yeah, probably did.
那是你应得的,大概是吧
You know, it's crazy, us taking it out on each other for how things turned out.
真是荒唐,我们为了事情的结果互相怪罪
You want someone to blame, how about those convicts staring up at us...
你想怪罪人的话,何不怪那些每天早上
...from the papers every morning?
从报纸里盯着我们的罪犯?
They took my job, my pension, my dignity.
他们害我丢掉工作、退休金、尊严
When they went over that wall, they took all of it right along with them.
他们翻墙出去时,那些都被他们一并带走了
Everything I worked for my whole life.
我一生辛苦的成果
You see that reward they got?
你有看到逮捕他们的赏金吗?
Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and I are alive.
那些浑蛋死了,都比你我活着要值钱
Not for long. What do you mean?
维持不了多久的,什么意思?
I mean somebody's gonna get that money. Might as well be me.
有人一定会拿到赏金,还不如由我来拿
You know, a job like that...
你知道,这种工作
...might go a little smoother with an extra pair of hands.
如果多个帮手会顺利许多
You really think I'm gonna split that reward with you?
你真以为我会和你平分赏金?
I'm just saying, you run into those brothers, two of them, one of you...
我是指等你找到那对兄弟,他们人多势众
...you might find yourself wishing for a good wingman.
到时你会需要帮手在一旁
Just get it done, Mike.
快完成,迈克尔
How you doing? Can I help you?
你好吗?我能效劳吗?
Yeah, I hope so, Chuck.
希望可以,查克
I think you may have towed my car.
你们拖走我的车了
What'd it look like? What did it look like?
什么样的车? 什么样的车?
The car you stole the backpack from, what did it look like?
你偷背包的车子,长的是什么样子?
I don't know, man. Maybe it was gray.
不知道,也许是灰色的吧
It's a gray Accord. License number?
灰色本田雅哥,车牌呢?
Look, man, that's all I know.
听着,我只知道这些
I wasn't after the car.
我要偷的不是车
I thought the bag had some clothes in it. You remember where the car was parked?
我以为背包里面有衣服,你记得车子停在哪里吗?
Where'd you park it?
你停在哪里?
Corner of Hancock and 15th.
汉卡街和15街路口
I don't know, maybe around 15th somewhere.
不知道,也许在15街附近
But it ain't gonna be there anymore. What do you mean?
可是车子不会在那里,什么意思?
That's the reason I didn't get to grab anything else.
那就是我为何,没有偷其他东西的原因
Tow truck rolled up. Already on it.
拖吊车刚好过来,我已经在查了
Okay, it's gonna be 60 bucks for the tow...
好,拖吊费60美金
...and 24 for the overnight.
隔夜保管费24美金
All right. I'll be right back with your vehicle.
好,我去开你的车
Shouldn't take but a few minutes.
应该几分钟就好
Hello, Petey, it's sucre.
你好,彼提,我是苏克雷
As in Fernando Sucre?
你是费南多.苏克雷?
Is there another one? Man, I hope not,
还有另一个吗? 希望不会有
But my boy, sucre, would not be calling me on the telephone...
但是我朋友苏克雷,不会打电话给我
...thereby making me an accessory to his dumb-ass escape, man.
害我成为他的蠢越狱行动共犯
I'm sorry, bro, I just need you to get ahold of Maricruz.
抱歉老哥,我需要你帮我连络马里克鲁斯
I can't call her cell because the feds will be all over the place.
我不能打给她,那里有一堆调查局员在
Homes, listen, man, you have got to forget about that girl.
听着,你一定要忘了那个女孩
If I could forget about her, pendejo, I'd still be at Fox River...
白痴,要是我忘了她,我现在还会
...sitting in cell 40 on your old bunk.
呆坐在福克斯河监狱的烂床上
I hope you're holding onto something tight because I'm about to break it down for you.
好吧,希望你现在站得很稳,我要告诉你一个消息
She's getting married to Hector on saturday.
她星期六就要和赫克托结婚
What day's today? Thursday, bro.
今天是星期几? 星期四
Sorry, man,
很抱歉
All right.
好吧
You gotta get her to your place tonight. But hang on, man,
今晚一定要把她带到你家,等等
I got one last shot to make her change her mind, dude.
我只有最后的机会,让她改变心意
Just find a way to get her there, okay?
设法让她过去,好吗?
Wait, sucre, hang on, man.
等等,苏克雷,等一下
About the broken window...
车子的窗户破了
We got a disclaimer posted on the wall, says we're not res...
我们墙上有贴免责声明,不须负责
I don't care about the broken window, Chuck.
我不在乎车窗破了,查克
I had a backpack inside.
车里有一个背包
Not when we got it.
我们拖车时没看到
Got some paperwork for you to fill out.
有一些文件要你填一下
You look familiar.
你很眼熟
Yeah, you were the attending when I first started here.
我刚当护士时,你是驻院医生
Sure.
好
Would one of you mind calling me a cab, please?
你们可以帮我叫计程车吗?
I don't think so.
我没办法
Look, Dr. Tancredi, l...
坦克雷迪医生,我
I just wanna say good luck. Sara Tancredi?
我只想祝你好运,莎拉坦克雷迪?
I'm sorry. You have the right to remain silent.
对不起,你有权保持沉默
Please place your hands behind your back.
请把手放到后方
If you have any questions, I'm happy to come down.
你们如果还有疑问,我很乐意
Ms. Tancredi, out of respect for your father, I'm gonna ask you again.
坦克雷迪小姐,因为我尊重你父亲,我要再问一次
My father?
我父亲?
I'm sure he'd prefer that this went without incident.
我相信他会希望,能够和平逮捕你
You have the right to speak to an attorney before you speak to the police.
在警方侦讯前,你有权先找律师
Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
你说的一切都会成为呈堂证供
You may have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.
你现在和以后的侦讯,都可以有律师陪同
Caroline, they're taking her in.
卡洛琳,警察把她带走了
Of course, I'll keep an eye on her.
当然,我会盯着她
All you gotta do is sign here at the bottom.
你只要在下面签名
You'll be one your way. Excuse me, please.
你就可以走了,失陪
Brewster's Towing. This is Agent Mahone with the FBI.
布斯特拖吊厂,我是调查局的曼宏特别探员
Who am I speaking with? Chuck.
请问大名?查克
I wanna alert you to a possible situation. Are you listening to me, Chuck?
我要通知你一个可能的情况,你有在听吗,查克?
An individual may be coming there to inquire about a vehicle,
有人可能会去领一辆车
A gray Accord, probably with a busted rear window,
一辆灰色本田雅哥,后车窗可能破了
Has anyone come by looking for a vehicle that matches that description?
有人过去寻找,符合描述的车吗?
Yes, sir. When?
有的,什么时候?
Chuck, can you tell me when he was there?
查克,告诉我他何时去的?
Right now.
现在
Brewster's Towing. Scofield's there.
斯科菲尔德在布斯特拖吊厂
Chuck, stall him.
查克,不要让他走
All units, Fox River subject 01 scofield, V-ID'd at Brewster's Towing.
各小组,监狱逃犯斯科菲尔德,被目击出现在布斯特拖吊厂
It's my supervisor. He says I gotta get clearance before I can release the car.
是我的老板,他同意后我才能放车
Chuck, you there? Hey, chuck,
查克,你在吗?查克
Come on. Come on, Chuck. You still with me?
快点,查克,你还在线上吗?
Yeah, that vehicle might not be here when you get here.
等你来,那辆车可能已经不在了
You need to send somebody now.
你得立刻派人来
Do not let him leave!
不能让他走
Oh, he got the keys.
钥匙被他拿走了
Where the hell are those units? Still six or seven minutes out, sir.
警车到哪去了?还有六到七分钟才能到,长官
We got chatter. It's Franklin.
监听到富兰克林在通话
He's at a payphone downtown. Mistake number two.
他在市区打公共电话,第二个错误
I know. Just let me explain, all right?
我知道让我解释好吗?
Were you ever even in the military?
你真的从军过吗?
I served my country and my country served me up, all right?
我替国家效命,国家却反咬我一口,好吗?
Now, look, I wish I could lay this all out for you right here, right now.
我也希望此刻能够,全盘对你说清楚
But just know, baby, I am sorry and I love you,
我只想说我很抱歉,我爱你
And when the time comes, I will explain everything,
等时机一到,我会解释清楚
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you in right now.
给我一个,不该立刻报警的理由
You know what? I'll give you three.
我可以给你三个理由
Me, you and that beautiful little girl of ours.
我、你,还有我们美丽的小女儿
Baby, look, I got a plan.
宝贝,我有个计划
I got a plan that is gonna get us some money...
我有个计划,能凑到一些钱
...where you and I and the baby, nobody can ever find us or bother us again.
让你我和小孩到一个,永远不会有人打扰的地方
You gotta trust me. That's all I need, is the opportunity for you to hear me out.
你一定要相信我,我只要你给我机会听我说
All right?
可以吗?
All right.
好
All right, listen. Has anybody tried to contact you about me?
好,听着,有人找你问过我的事吗?
No. Okay,
没有,好
Okay, that's good, that's good,
好,很好
Listen,
听着
In the Rainbow Room...
在彩虹厅里面
Restaurant, New York City.
那是纽约市的一家餐厅
Do you remember that beautiful spot where we took that picture?
你记得我们拍照,那个美丽的地点吗?
The one by the window?
窗户旁边那里?
I am going to be waiting in that spot one week from now.
一个礼拜后我会去那里等着
And that's all that I want...
在这整个世界上,我只希望
...in this whole world, is for my two girls to be waiting there for me.
我的两个女孩在那里等我
Do you understand what I'm saying? Look, I gotta go.
你听懂了吗?听着,我得挂了
Baby, I just wanna know, are you going to be there?
宝贝,我只想知道,你会过去吗?
I don't know,
我不知道
But you know me.
但你很了解我的
Do I? Yes.
真的吗? 当然
Goodbye, Miles.
再见,迈尔斯
I'll alert the office in Manhattan.
我会通知曼哈顿分局
Send Franklin's picture to the Rainbow Room.
把富兰克林的照片,拿给每个彩虹厅员工
And go have a chat with his wife, woman to woman.
之后去和他的妻子谈谈,女人的谈话
Ask her why she never visited her husband at Fox River.
问她为何从未去,福克斯河监狱探望丈夫
Pretend you don't know, the relationship is fragile.
假装你不知道答案,他们的关系很脆弱
We keep tapping the cracks and she's gonna break.
我们不停碰脆弱的地方,她就会招供
Yes, sir. I appreciate the assignment. I want you to...
是,长官,感谢你交付我任务
Lang, I don't need gratitude. I need leads, answers, progress.
兰恩,我不需要感激,我需要的是线索、答案和进展
Anybody that can't deliver that, just don't even unpack.
没办法给我的人,就等着离开
Clear? Yes, sir.
清楚了吗? 是,长官
Mr. Wheeler. Stand by.
卫勒先生,稍等
Stay on scofield. I want the license plate number of that Accord...
继续查斯科菲尔德,我要那辆雅哥的车牌号码
...and I want you to get it out on the wire.
然后我要你通知各单位
Yeah. Now.
请说,现在去办
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Apparently, I wasn't the only one looking for this car.
显然不是只有我在找这辆车
Great. Let's get out of here.
太好了,我们快走
I'm sorry I had to involve you in this.
很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I mean, any more than I already have.
我是指害你牵扯得更深
Good luck.
祝你好运
To you too.
你也是
So...
那么
I'll see you.
我们以后再见
I hope so.
希望如此
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
Good.
好
We're heading west, toward the money, toward L.J.
我们要往西走,去找钱和罗杰
Just got one more stop to make.
出发前要再去一个地方
What for?
你要做什么?
You trust me?
你信任我吗?
Of course, I trust you, Brad.
布拉德,我当然信任你
It's just that if anybody finds out about this, l...
但∷要是有人发现,我就
They won't.
不会有人发现的
Let me handle this.
交给我去办
Humpty Dumpty climbed up a wall
蛋头憨博弟爬上墙
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall,
蛋头憨博弟重重地摔下来
Look, I already told the feds, I don't know anything, okay?
听着,我已经告诉过调查局,我什么都不知道
Those suits with pedicures and penny loafers? Why would you?
你说那些穿高级皮鞋的西装男?何必对他们说实话?
They got rules to follow, codes of conduct.
他们有规矩要遵守,操守和准则
They got jobs to protect.
他们得保住工作
Now me, on the other hand... Come on, boss.
至于我就不用了,别这样,老大
I swear, those guys didn't let me in on any plans.
我发誓,他们的计划都没有告诉我
Are you telling me that in all your little powwows in the yard...
你是说那个小团体在操场时
...they never once mentioned what they were gonna do...
他们一次也没提到,翻过墙后
...once they went over that wall?
他们打算要去哪里?
That's right.
没错
I may not work here anymore, big-uns...
我也许已经不是狱警,小胖
...but I still got influence with people who do.
但我对他们还是有点影响力
People who will do whatever I ask them to, to whoever I ask them to.
只要我要求,他们就会做到,要修理谁都可以
And a curvy man like yourself...
像你这种丰满的男人
Let's just say there's some filthy individuals...
我想一定有些心理不正常的人
...who might enjoy a cellie with womanly attributes.
会喜欢和女人相似的狱友
Now, you're gonna tell me everything you know...
你现在就把,知道的一切都告诉我
...about where those convicts are headed...
告诉我这些逃犯打算逃亡到哪里
...or I'm gonna throw your fat ass to the wolves.
否则我就把你,这只肥羊丢入虎口
Okay, thanks.
好,谢谢
Mistake number three.
出现第三个错误
Someone reported seeing a man matching Fernando sucre's description stealing a car.
有人通报说看见疑似,费南多.苏克雷的人偷车
Where? Defiance, ohio.
在哪里? 俄亥俄州迪法恩斯
Someone's going down today.
今天一定有人会被逮捕
I know, mami, I know.
修女,我知道
Sara.
莎拉
I paid your bail. You took your time.
我帮你付了保释金,还真花了你不少时间
I'm the governor. I do have things that... Go to hell, Dad.
我是州长,我有事要忙去死吧,爸
You keep this up, this may be the only place I'll be able to see you.
你的态度再如此恶劣,也许以后我只能在这见到你
Do you even wanna hear my side of things?
你有想要听我的说辞吗?
Not particularly, sara, no.
莎拉,我没有很想
Especially when I have no idea whose side you're on.
尤其是当我,根本不清楚你站在哪一方时
But I do know this.
但有一点我很清楚
Somebody is gonna go down because of what happened at Fox River.
福克斯河越狱事件,有人一定要负责
And it would be in both of our best interests...
如果那个人不是你
...if that someone was not you.
对我们俩都最好
But to ensure this, certain steps need to be taken.
但为了确保这种结果,必须采取一定步骤
One, you should go to a daily recovery meeting.
第一, 你得参加每日戒毒会
Two, you need to go before a judge and plead not guilty.
第二,你必须对法官宣称无罪
And three... Dad, I don't...
第三, 我不行
You need to tell the DoC everything you know...
你必须把实情,一五一十告诉矫正局
...about how that prison was being run.
说出监狱是如何管理的
And that Warden Pope, how he was granting favors to scofield...
波普典狱长,让斯科菲尔德享有特权
...because scofield helped him with his personal projects.
因为斯科菲尔德私底下帮他忙
Thereby exposing him to certain restricted areas...
因此让他有机会,进入某些禁区
...where he may have been able to obtain a key to the infirmary.
让他有办法取得医务室的钥匙
I can't do that.
我办不到
Oh, yes, you can, sara. You can do that and you will.
莎拉,你当然办得到,你会这么说的
I did it, Dad.
是我做的,爸
I left the door open. Me, and no one else.
我刻意没锁门,是我一个人做的
That's not true.
这不是真的
Yes, it is. That's not true.
是真的,不是真的
Sara...
莎拉
...just do what you're told.
照我的话去做
Otherwise, there will be consequences that will affect us all.
否则后果会影响到我们俩
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
你懂我的意思吗?
Yes, sir.
懂,先生
Good.
很好
In one week...
在一周后
...I will be appointed the new vice president of the United states.
我会被指派,成为新任的美国副总统
There will be a ceremony, you will be invited.
我们会举行典礼,他们会邀请你
You will not attend.
但是你不要参加
Goodbye, sara.
再见,莎拉
Let's put some music on. No.
放音乐来听,不要碰
Forgot. No radio.
我忘了,不能开收音机
Man, it's quiet out here.
外面真是安静
Inside, there was always noise, you know.
监狱里到处都是噪音
Someone yelling, guards making rounds. Kind of got used to it.
喊叫声、狱警巡察声,我已经习惯了
You're right. We should go back.
说得对,还是回监狱好了
The tats. They weren't just for getting out, were they?
你的刺青,不只是用来越狱的吧?
Breaking out was just the beginning. Now it gets a little more interesting.
逃出来只是开端,现在将会更有趣
Because me being strapped to the electric chair wasn't interesting enough.
因为我被绑在电椅上,还不够有趣?
All I'm saying, is inside, we had the element of surprise.
我只是说,在监狱里有意外的惊喜
No one knew what we were planning.
没有人知道我们的计划
But there's something about this guy, the one in the elevator.
可是电梯里的那个特务,感觉不简单
It's like...
就像是
It's like he knows where we're going, what we're thinking,
他知道我们要去哪,看穿我们的心思
It's a matter of time before he finds out about the money in Utah,,,
如果是真的,他早晚,会知道犹他州的钱
,,, Bolshoi Booze, our way into Mexico,
波修伊布斯,我们逃到墨西哥的通道
Everything.
他全都会知道
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗?
Make the call.
打电话吧
Please leave a message,
请留言
Hey. It's me.
是我
I've got Linc. We're on our way there.
我救到林肯了,我们正要过去那里
Lf, for some reason, you can't make it, call me back at 917-454...
如果你没办法过去,打917454
Just got this from surveillance.
监听组刚刚送来的
You remember that voice mail scofield prepaid for when he went off to prison?
记得斯科菲尔德坐牢前,预付的语音信箱吗?
Yeah. Someone just left a message on it.
记得,刚刚有人留言
Who? Scofield.
是谁? 斯科菲尔德
Something about a meeting.
他提到见面的事
Sounded like he's waiting for someone else to check the message, call him back.
他好像在等某人去听留言,然后回电给他
This prefix, it's a cell phone number. As long as it's on...
这号码的开头,是手机号码,只要手机开着
We can track exactly where he is.
就能追踪到他的位置
Don't do anything stupid, don't do anything stupid.
不要做傻事
Is there a problem, officer?
有问题吗,警官?
You know why I pulled you over today, sir?
你知道我拦你下来的原因吗?
Speeding?
超速?
Let me see your license and registration, please.
麻烦给我看你的驾照和行照
The thing is, I lost my wallet.
问题是我的皮夹不见了
Well, I guess your registration will have to do just fine.
那给我看行照就好
So this is your car, Mrs. Miller?
这是你的车,米勒太太?
Mrs. Miller's my wife.
米勒太太是我的妻子
I'm Mr. Miller.
我是米勒先生
Well, your tags are expired.
你的牌照过期了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Did he sing?
他招供了吗?
Like a fat, sweaty bird.
什么都说了
Hey, sweet pea.
小宝贝
Daddy. Hey, come on.
爸爸,过来
Oh, look at you, you're so big.
瞧瞧你,长这么大了
I want you to do me a favor and grab a piece of chalk...
帮我个忙,去拿一枝粉笔
...draw Daddy a picture on the ground, okay?
替爸爸在地上划图,好吗?
So how you feeling, huh?
你过得好吗?
You keeping your appetite up?
有好好吃东西吗?
Sort of, I guess.
应该算有吧
That's good. That's real good.
那就好,很好
Oh, God, it's so good to see you, baby girl.
天啊,我真高兴见到你,宝贝
Do you understand what Daddy is going through right now?
你知道爸爸现在的情况吗?
Sort of. But the kids at school have been saying stuff.
大概知道,可是学校同学在说你的坏话
Okay, what have they been saying?
他们说什么?
They're saying you're on TV because you're a bad man.
他们说因为你是坏人,才会上电视
And what do you think?
那你怎么想?
I think if I were some place...
如果我被关在一个地方
...and they wouldn't let me leave to see you...
他们不让我离开去找你
...I wouldn't do what they said either.
我也不会乖乖听他们的话
You know what?
你知道吗?
We are gonna be together real soon.
我们很快就可以在一起
I promise you.
我向你保证
But Daddy needs you to do him a favor.
但爸爸要你帮一个忙
I need you to get a message to Mommy, okay?
我要你传话给妈妈,好吗?
Okay.
好
Now, I need you to tell her if she understood what I told her...
我要你告诉她,如果她了解我说的话
...and if she is willing to trust Daddy...
又愿意信任爸爸的话
...that she needs to turn on the porch light at 7:00.
就要在七点把门廊的灯打开
Okay? Can you remember that?
懂吗?你记得住吗?
That's a good girl.
真乖
Dede, stay away from the gate, honey.
蒂蒂,不要太靠近栅栏
Daddy gotta get going, okay, sweet pea?
爸爸要走了,好吗,宝贝?
I love you, Daddy. I love you too, baby.
我爱你,爸爸,我也爱你,宝贝
There.
那里
It's not much further now.
就快到了
Okay, they've moved off the interstate, heading north on Route 38.
好,他们下了州际公路,开上38号公路往北走
Talk to me.
请说
Where? There's a patrolman who thinks...
哪里?
...he has Fernando sucre pulled over outside of Latrobe, Pennsylvania.
宝州拉特罗布有个巡警,认为他拦下了费南多.苏克雷
Get in touch with the local dispatch.
通知当地警局
Make it clear that we want this man in custody, not in a body bag.
说清楚我们要活捉,不要死捉
Yeah, dead men can't tell us where their friends are. You got it.
死人没办法透露,同伙在哪里,没错
Do you have a positive ID? It's gotta be. It looks just like him.
你确定是他吗? 一定是,和照片一样
Can you take care of it? Yeah.
你能处理吗? 可以
Okay, I'll take care of it.
好,我会处理
Proceed with caution, I will.
请谨慎行事,我会的
Mr. Miller...
米勒先生
...I'm gonna have to ask you to place your arms outside the vehicle, please.
我得请你把双手伸出车外
Mr. Miller, I need to see some hands.
米勒先生,把手伸出来
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗? 好了
Now.
就是现在
This is the one.
就是这里
You see him? Nope. Maybe he didn't get your message.
有看见他吗? 没有,也许他没听到留言
They've stopped.
他们停下来了
A couple of miles up ahead. There's...
就在前面几里处,那里
There's nothing up there. What are they waiting on?
那里什么也没有,他们在等什么?
Or who?
或是等谁?
All right, that's good, that's good, that's good.
好,很好
Oh, come on. Come on.
快点
Go red. Now! Go red!
拿出警示灯快点
There's one more thing.
还有一件事
You trust me?
你信任我吗?
Of course.
当然
How do you throw the hunter off the scent?
要怎么做猎人才不会找足迹?
Get rid of the prey.
除掉他的猎物
Remember, once I hit scan, we'll have about 30 seconds before it reaches 103.7.
记住,我一按下“搜寻”按钮,30秒后它就会到103点7兆赫
Then she blows.
然后它会爆炸
That's right. Ready? Yeah.
没错,准备好了吗? 好了
All right, let's go.
好,我们走
Wait.
等等
The music's not changing. Wait, wait, wait.
音乐没有变,等等
Something's wrong.
不太对劲
What happened?
怎么了?
I don't know, but we're gonna need that explosion.
不知道,可是一定得爆炸才行
He's here.
他来了
He's here.
他来了
The radio must've jammed. We're gonna have to set it off manually.
收音机一定坏掉了,我们得亲自引爆炸弹
The car could blow any second, Mike.
那辆车随时可能会爆炸
The feds are gonna be here in about two minutes.
调查局员再过两分钟就到了
If it doesn't look like we're dead, we will be.
要是我们不像死了,就真的死定了
Rock, paper, scissors.
剪刀石头布
Linc. It's my turn.
林肯,这次轮到我
Better pray for reception.
最好祈祷电台收得到
How many stations between 102.1 and 103.7?
102点1和103点7之间有几个电台?
Way out here? Just one, probably.
在这荒郊野外?可能只有一个
Where's Maricruz?
马里克鲁斯在哪里?
Hey, look, man... No, no, no, Petey, you look.
听着, 不, 彼提,你听着
I haven't slept in 72 hours.
我已经72小时没有麦眼
I've seen a man's hand get chopped off...
我眼见一个人的手被砍断
...I've been shot at, dug up a grave, stolen a car, jumped on a freaking train.
我被警察开枪、挖坟墓、偷车,跳上一台该死的火车
So please, just tell me where she is.
所以拜托你告诉我她在哪里
Hey, Fernando, slow down, man.
费南多,不要激动
I was trying to tell you but you hung up the phone, man.
我原本要告诉你,可是你把电话挂了
The wedding is in Vegas.
婚礼在拉斯维加斯
The city? Yeah.
赌城? 对
And they left a few hours ago, bro.
他们几小时前出发了,老哥
Now, wait. No, no, no.
等等不行
Come on, man. Hey, Fernando.
别这样,费南多
It's pristine, man. It's just...
这车子是我的宝贝,这
Gonna be back to you in one piece, I promise.
我保证车子会安然还给你
Can we go back to the part where I said no?
你有听到我说“不行”吗?
I wish I had another choice. You do have a choice.
我没有选择余地,你当然有选择
I mean, come on, man. It's a 1952 Ural motorbike.
拜托,它是1952年的乌拉尔机车
Bro, if you so much as scratch it... I won't scratch it, I promise.
要是敢刮伤, 我不会刮伤的,我保证
She's the love of my life, bro.
她是我一生的最爱
I gotta do something.
我非做点什么不可
You look like hell, man. Been through hell, papi.
你看起来糟透了,因为我去过地狱
Now, I just gotta get to Vegas.
现在我只要去赌城
Hi, I'm sara, and I...
大家好,我是莎拉,我
over the years, I've worked with more than a few people...
过去几年,我和许多有毒瘾的人
...who had a history of addiction.
一度共事过
And...
而
...I would tell them that I could understand what they were going through...
我会告诉他们,我能了解他们的感受
...because I used to be just like them.
因为我曾经跟他们一样
I used to be an addict too.
我曾经有过毒瘾
And I think...
我想
I think that what's becoming clear to me is that...
我想现在我才真正看清的是
...the reason I understood them is because I am like them.
我了解他们的原因,是因为我跟他们一样
I never used to be an addict.
我以前从来没有毒瘾
I...
我
Hi, my name is sara and I'm an addict.
大家好,我是莎拉,我有毒瘾
Hi, sara.
你好,莎拉
Hi, my name's Lance and I'm an addict.
大家好,我是兰斯,我有毒瘾
Hi, Lance.
你好,兰斯
I guess a lot of what sara just said resonates with me...
莎拉说的很多话让我起了共鸣
...in what I'm going through.
让我感同身受
Put in all that work, break out of prison...
这么辛苦计划,再逃出监狱
...only to end up dead at the bottom of a ditch.
最后却死在河床底
Kind of sad, really.
说真的有点悲哀
So which one of them was it?
他是哥哥还是弟弟?
Shales.
席尔斯
Shales?
席尔斯?
Scofield. Might be scofield.
斯科菲尔德,可能是斯科菲尔德
Probably gonna find his brother in there too.
我看他哥哥的尸体也在里面吧
Oscar shales is this guy Mahone tracked for a while.
奥斯卡席尔斯是,曼宏追捕很久的逃犯
Nasty little bottom feeder, you know the type.
他是个人渣,你知道那种人
He's still in the wind.
他还在逃亡
Can't get them all, right?
不可能每个都抓到,对吧?
We should have a pretty clear path to Utah now.
现在前往犹他州的路没有阻碍了
They'll turn their attention to the other guys...
他们会把注意力转到其他人身上
...which means we'll be off their radar for a while.
他们会有一阵子,不去注意我们
They're gonna get the lab results back from the accident.
他们还是会检查,意外的鉴识报告
We'll be in Mexico by then.
到时我们已经到墨西哥了
Provided the transport comes through.
如果我们有交通工具的话
Oh, come on, baby.
快点,宝贝
In the Rainbow Room,,,
在彩虹厅
,,, do you remember that beautiful spot where we took that picture?
你是否记得,我们拍照的美丽地点?
The one by the window?
窗户旁边的地方?
I am gonna be waiting there in that spot one week from now,
一个星期之后,我会在那里等着
she sleeping okay?
她睡得好吗?
Yeah, like a baby.
很好,睡得很熟
Good.
很好
So you said you had some information you wanted to tell me about your husband?
你说你有丈夫的消息,要告诉我?
Looks like I owe you another one.
看来我又要欠你一次人情了
It's okay. Okay.
没关系,好
Well, once we get to Mexico, I'll send you 10,000...
我们到了墨西哥后,我会寄一万美金给你
...like I promised, plus another 3 for the car.
之前答应过的,外加车子的三千美金
Are you meeting up with her? Your doctor?
你会和她见面吗?那个医生?
Sara?
莎拉?
I don't know.
我不知道
We should get moving. Next town's a few miles away.
我们该走了,下个城镇有好几里远
That's fine. I can catch a bus from there.
没关系,我到那里再搭公车回家
Thanks again, Nika.
再次感谢你,妮卡
I knew the little whore would take us right to them.
我就知道,跟着那贱人,就能找到他