supporting my efforts to reform the Democratic Party
支持我改革民主党的努力,
and to restore integrity to the Oval Office.
恢复总统办公室的正直
Unfortunately
很遗憾
I won't be able to complete the work I set out to achieve.
我将无法完成我期望达成的目标
It has become clear that my candidacy has become
显然,我的竞选已经成了
a distraction rather than a solution...
闹剧而非出路
that controversy has trumped the issues.
争议已经盖过了问题
And for that reason I am ending my bid...
因此,我将结束
to be the Democratic nominee for president.
对民主党总统候选人的竞选,
That was Heather Dunbar from her campaign headquarters in Washington.
以上是希瑟·邓巴在华盛顿的竞选总部发表的讲话
With Dunbar out that leaves President Underwood
邓巴退出后,安德伍德总统
as the presumptive nominee.
将成为预计提名人
The focus now is on who President Underwood's running
现在的焦点,是安德伍德总统将与谁
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Mommy?
妈妈
Hello darling.
你好,亲爱的
I want breakfast. You want breakfast?
我想吃早餐,你想吃早餐,
Where's Daddy? Oh he's getting ready for work.
爸爸呢,他在准备上班,
I'm gonna cut your hair.
我要给你剪头
No! No! No! I'm gonna cut your hair.
不不不,我要给你剪头,
No! No! No! No! What do you mean "No"?
不不不,为什么说"不"啊,
No!
不,
I'm gonna make you a little bald boy.
我要把你剪成小秃子
No! No shave Mom's head not mine!
不,剃妈妈的头,别剃我的
Shave Mom's head? Okay.
剃妈妈的头,好吧
No! No! I'll shave Mom's head.
不,不,我来剃妈妈的头,
No. I'll shave Mom's head.
不,我来剃妈妈的头,
We've been moving so quickly.
我们最近太急了
Maybe we should take a step back. Think this through again.
或许该退后一步,好好考虑一下
We can't afford to be weird with each other Claire.
我们不能跟彼此别扭,克莱尔
Weird? What do you mean?
别扭,什么意思
I saw you in the bathroom... looking at me.
我在厕所里看到你了,那么看着我
It's not the first time.
不是第一次了
Sometimes I want to say something I just don't know what to say.
有时候我想说些话,却不知该说什么
It's uncomfortable. Maybe it will always be like that.
这很不舒服,或许会永远如此,
But we have to separate that out. It can't affect our plan.
但我们得排除那些,不能让它影响我们的计划
Because that's the one thing...
因为这是唯一
that we have figured out.
我们已经想明白了的
When Walker and Vasquez...
沃克和瓦斯奎兹
betrayed us
背叛我们
pulled the Secretary of State right out from under my feet
把说好给我的国务卿给了别人时
there was no room for doubt and you made me remember that.
当时不容我们有疑虑,是你提醒了我
We took a path...
我们走上了一条路
a difficult one
一条艰难的路
because we had no guarantee where it was going to lead us.
因为完全无法保证这条路会通往何方
It took a steel goddamn stomach
那需要莫大的勇气
and so has everything else we had to do since.
自此之后我们不得不做的一切都是如此
So don't worry about you and me now.
所以现在别去担心你和我
Find your steel Claire.
找到你的勇气,克莱尔
Thank you all very much for coming.
感谢大家前来
Have you seen this?
你看到这个了吗
ICO. Islamic Caliphate Organization.
哈里发国,哈里发帝国组织
Ahmed and Yusuf Al Ahmadi.
领袖是阿赫麦德和尤瑟夫?艾哈迈德
They've been smart about keeping split up.
他们一直精明地分开行动
If one dies the other takes over.
万一一个死了,另一个就接管
But they're holding a planning session in northern Syria.
但他们要在北叙利亚召开策划会议
Both are there right now.
现在两人都在那里
I got my ass handed to me over the Jordan Valley.
我在约旦河谷被收拾得很惨
I'm not gonna launch a missile strike
我不能批准发动导弹袭击
unless I believe that there's an overwhelming
除非我相信国家安全
national security threat
严重受到威胁
and I'm just not convinced that they pose one.
而我不认为他们构成这种威胁
The president believes ICO to be a serious threat.
总统认为哈里发国是严重威胁
We believe they are actively recruiting American citizens.
我们认为他们在积极地招募美国民众
Accordingly the government is requesting
因此,政府申请进行
a Section 702 upstream surveillance order.
702章逆向监听令
Domestic surveillance. Monitoring traffic not individuals.
国内监控,监控流量,不是个人,
Approach the bench.
上前
The FISA Court. Classified rulings behind closed doors.
外国情报监视法法庭,机密判决的闭门的
Not even these men know we have a lawyer in there this morning.
就连他们都不知道我们今早派去了律师
ICO already has three oil fields under their control.
哈里发国已经控制了三个油田
They made a fortune selling crude
俄国减产时
when Russia cut down production.
他们靠卖原油大挣了一笔
It's blowback sir. It's our responsibility to address it.
这是个反冲,先生,我们有责任做出回应
If we launch strikes we radicalize even more extremists.
如果我们发动袭击,只会让更多极端分子疯狂
Sir their army will grow.
先生,他们的军队会壮大的
The Ahmadis are former Baathists
艾哈迈德兄弟是前叙利亚社会党党员
with strong business ties.
有很硬的生意关系
We can cut the head off before they get bigger if we strike now.
如果现在出击,可以趁他们还没壮大砍下它的头
If the threat level increases we'll reassess.
如果威胁等级提升,我们再重新考虑
Sir we have a very limited window.
先生,我们时机有限
General the president's made his decision.
将军,总统已经决定了
Thank you very much gentlemen.
非常感谢,二位先生
I have rubberstamped some borderline requests Steve
我给一些不太合规矩的请求亮过绿灯,史蒂夫
but this is very I know.
但这也,我知道,
I was surprised too.
我也觉得惊讶
But it's straight from the White House.
但这是直接来自白宫的意思
Well this is going to take some time.
这得要点时间了
I have to do a proper review.
我得好好审核一下
This gun was illegally obtained by a career criminal
这把枪是一个职业罪犯非法地
at a gun show where background checks aren't mandatory.
在一个不强制背景审查的枪展上购得的
This gun killed Officer Dempsey's partner
这把枪在一次常规交通违章处理中
at a routine traffic stop.
打死了邓普西警官的搭档
This one was ordered on the Internet. No background checks.
这把是在网上购得,完全没有背景审查
This gun killed Bob and Sue Grant's 14yearold son.
这把枪打死了鲍勃和苏?格兰特14岁的儿子
And this is the gun that killed Agent Edward Meechum.
这是打死了艾德华?密查姆特工的那把枪
Not many Secret Service agents buried at Arlington.
没几个特勤局特工能葬在阿林顿国家公墓
I'd say he earned his place.
我认为这是他应得的
I took it for granted how important he was to me
我没有意识到,他对我是多么重要
how much I leaned on him.
我多么依赖他
It's clear to me now now that he's gone.
现在他死了,我才看明白
I don't wanna make the same mistake with you Donald.
我不想对你犯同样的错误,唐纳德
How do you mean?
什么意思
I didn't realize how much I lean on you.
我之前没意识到我多么倚重你
The way you handled everything after I was shot
我中枪之后,你应对一切的手腕
it was masterful.
堪称大师
Well I... I guess I kept my head above water.
我...也就是勉强维持吧
Claire told me how supportive you were
克莱尔跟我说了你给予了多大的支持
what a natural leader you proved to be.
证实了自己是怎样一位天生的领导者
I want that by my side Donald
我想要这样的人留在身边,唐纳德
the same way that Meechum was as my running mate.
就像密查姆生前那样,我想要你做我的竞选伙伴
You want me on the ticket?
你要我做竞选伙伴
A heartbeat away from the presidency is a serious matter now.
据总统只有一步之遥,现在得严肃对待了
Conway is a tough opponent.
康威是个不好对付的对手
I never expected you'd want me.
我没想到你会想要我
I thought I was just a placeholder.
我以为我只是个占座的
No we can win Donald. You and I together.
不,我们能赢的,唐纳德,你和我联手
I don't know Frank.
这行吗,弗兰克
You need someone who's hungry for this.
你需要一个对此十分渴求的人
I'm not a great campaigner.
我不是很会竞选
Vermont doesn't help you. You have a deep sense of duty
佛蒙特州帮不上你,你有很深的责任感,
like all the men and women here who served their country
就像这里埋葬的所有为国捐躯的男男女女
and that's far more important to me than strategy.
这对我来说比策略重要多了
To be honest I don't know if I want it Frank.
老实说,我不知道我是不是想要,弗兰克
When I had to take over the stress the responsibility...
我接手的时候,那份压力,责任
Two weeks as president was about as much as I can handle.
两周的总统已经是我的承受极限了
I'm disappointed Donald.
我好失望,唐纳德
But I understand.
但我理解
And I won't pressure you.
我不会逼迫你
Should we do this?
我们开始吧
Okay.
好,
Do you have other folks in mind if it isn't me?
如果不是我,你有其他人选吗
Well we should probably reach out to the leadership
我们或许该联系一下领导层
and get their advice.
询问他们的意见
But you're right.
但你是对的
Whoever it is they need to be hungry for it.
不管是谁,得是一个对此十分渴求的人
All of these deaths could have been prevented.
这些死亡本都可以避免
And that's why
因此
I'm working with a coalition of senators to introduce a law
我在跟一个参议员联盟合作,出台一部法律
that will extend background checks to all gun transactions
对所有枪支交易都进行背景审查
including gun shows and online sales.
包括枪支展和在线销售
And let me be clear this is not an assault on gun ownership.
我想说清楚,这不是针对枪支持有的打击
It's an assault on illegal gun ownership.
而是对非法持有枪支的打击
I'll now take questions.
我现在将回答问题
The next President of the United States
有请下任美国总统
the love of my life the best father a mother could hope for
我的挚爱,一个母亲最好的伴侣
my husband Will Conway.
我丈夫,威尔?康威
Conway! Conway! Conway!
康威,康威,康威
Hello New York!
纽约,你们好
He's ahead by double digits in every battleground state.
他在所有战场州都以两位数领先
The RNC is raising twotoone what we have.
共和党全国委员会筹集了我们两倍的钱
This guy is a rock star. We need our own rock star.
这人是个摇滚明星,我们需要自己的摇滚明星,
Who are you thinking of Mr. President?
您在考虑谁,总统先生
Donald Blythe.
唐纳德?布莱斯
Uh don't you think there's a more strategic choice?
您不觉得有策略上更好的选择吗
I am being strategic.
这就是出于策略考虑
Look it's one thing that Dunbar's dropped out
邓巴退出是一码事
but we have to get her supporters.
但我们得拉拢她的支持者
And Donald Blythe he oozes integrity.
唐纳德?布莱斯一身清廉
He can help us get all of those
他可以帮我们把那些
disillusioned people back into our camp.
幻想破灭的选民拉回我们的阵营
What about moderates in the general?
大选中的温和派呢
We need somebody from a swing state.
我们需要一个来自摇摆州的人
With deep fundraising pockets.
而且有殷实的筹款途径
Well look we can sell Donald's experience.
我们可以拿唐纳德的经验做卖点
He's filled the shoes.
他已经替过班
I see no reason to change horses midstream.
为什么要半途换马啊
He doesn't check off enough columns.
他的资质不够多
We want a fighter not a professor.
我们需要个斗士,而不是个教授
I agree sir. We can do better than Blythe.
我同意,先生,我们能找到比布莱斯更好的
Well I am hardpressed to come up with anyone better
我实在想不出还有谁比
than a man who actually knows what it's like to sit at that desk.
真正坐在过那张桌子后面的人更有资格
We can offer you some names.
我们可以给您提几个名字
He'll be devastated. Let me talk to him.
他会很难过的,我去跟他谈,
No it's better that I do. Let me talk to him.
不,还是我来,我去找他谈吧
We'll get you that list right away.
我们马上给您准备名单
Well all right. If you can come up with some alternatives
好吧,如果你能想到其他人选
I'm certainly willing to listen. Thank you all very much.
我绝对愿意听听,多谢各位
And I believe the best government is that which governs least.
我认为最好的政府,是职权最有限的
That's not a new idea. It's an old one.
这并非新的思想,而是个老的
The founder of our party Jefferson said it.
是我党创始人,杰斐逊说的
We need to make it new again.
我们得赋予它新生
We need a government that doesn't interfere with people's lives
我们需要一个不干扰人民生活的政府
with their liberty with their pursuit of happiness.
不打扰他们的自由,他们对幸福的追求
Isn't that what we need to protect?
这不正是我们需要保护的吗
Yes. And that's where President Underwood is failing us the most.
是的,而这正是安德伍德总统最让我们失望之处
Doug where are we on the uh
道格,那个进展...
FISA Court could take a while. The judge was reluctant.
外国情报监视法法庭还得要一阵,法官不太情愿
I should set up a meeting anyway.
我还是应该安排一次会面
I've never liked this plan sir.
我一直不喜欢这个计划,先生
I don't think we should do anything until we get the court ruling.
我觉得拿到法庭裁决之前我们不该妄动
Plan A is in motion let's let that pan out first.
A计划已经启动了,我们先看看结果吧
If plan A works then fine Pollyhop is no longer a problem
如果A计划成功,那么波利跳就不是问题了
www.ZiMuZu.tv
最新美剧下载
but if it doesn't I need to start laying the groundwork.
但如果不成功,我得开始打基础了
Macallan could take some convincing. We don't know this man
麦卡伦没那么好说服,我们不了解此人,
Yeah we don't absolutely need to widen the circle right now.
我们现在并不非得扩大圈子
We do sir.
是非得,先生
Just to get this sort of surveillance operational can take weeks.
光是启动这样的监控行动就得要好几周
Yeah but Doug is right.
但道格说得对
We don't know him. He's a stranger to us.
我们不了解他,他对我们是个陌生人
He is the top data scientist in the country maybe the world.
他是国内,或许是全世界最棒的数据科学家
He was exploring behavior adoption and Stop.
他曾研究行为浸染,行了,
We are talking domestic surveillance LeAnn.
这可是国内监控,莉安
And the only theory I'm interested in is risk versus votes.
我唯一在乎的理论就是风险和票数的比例
And he gets us the votes.
他能帮我们拉到票
Didn't you hear the leadership?
您没听到领导层的话吗
They said Conway is destroying us.
他们说康威要把我们灭掉了
Macallan reverses that he wins us the election.
麦卡伦能逆转这一点,他能帮我们拿下选举
occupies Kurdish stronghold."
"哈里发国占领了库尔德要塞" "ICO
How many of you have heard of ICO?
有多少人听说过哈里发国
They're Muslim extremists taking over oil fields in Syria.
他们是穆斯林极端分子,在叙利亚攻占油田
The media is barely covering them
媒体对他们几乎鲜有报道
because the White House is turning a blind eye.
就因为白宫对此睁一只眼闭一只眼
As the Governor of New York...
作为纽约州长
I can't turn a blind eye to terrorism
我无法对恐怖主义视而不见
because it's been right here on our doorstep.
因为它曾发生在我们家门口
You know what I did when 9/11 happened?
知道911发生时我做了什么吗
I joined the Air Force because I wanted to serve my country
我加入了空军,因为我想为国尽忠
just like my grandfather did
就像我祖父那样
when he boarded a transport ship on this very dock
他当年就在这个码头登上了一艘运输舰
and sailed to the Pacific to fight the Japanese.
前往太平洋,与日本人作战
When my children grow up...
等我的孩子长大了
Charlie and Lily...
查理和莉莉
I wanna be able to... to look them in the eye...
我希望我能看着他们的眼睛
and tell them that I fought for you.
告诉他们,我曾为你们而战
I fought for your future.
我曾为你们的未来而战
And to me that future is clear.
在我看来,那个未来很明确
Less government less taxes more freedom protect that freedom!
就是小政府,减税收,更加自由,保护自由
Thank you so much. Thank you thank you.
非常感谢,谢谢,谢谢
Governor can you comment on your relationship
州长,能否说说您和搜索引擎
with the search engine Pollyhop?
波利跳的关系
Is it true Pollyhop is providing you with voter data?
波利跳是否真的在向您提供选民数据
I want Grant here right away. Uh he's in California I think.
马上把格兰特叫来,他好像在加州,
He's got two Gulf Streams. Have him pick one.
他有两架私人飞机,选一架飞过来
Thank you so much thank you. Thank you take care.
非常感谢,谢谢你,保重
Is it true Pollyhop is providing you with voter data?
波利跳是否真的在向您提供选民数据
The question was caught on camera. Did he answer it?
提问被人拍下了,他回应了吗,
No. It's getting a lot of traction online.
没有,网上已经有很多关注了
Should be all over the news by morning.
到早上应该报道满天飞了
Have Seth send me all the stories and clips so far.
让赛斯把目前为止的报道和简报都拿给我
I don't think I have to meet LeAnn's guy now.
我觉得我现在不需要去见莉安的人
Plan A's gonna work. No no no.
A计划会好使的,不不,
Meet with him. Look it doesn't commit us to anything.
去见他,这并不能定下来什么
Sir Look I don't wanna go down this route any more than you do
先生,听着,我跟你一样也不想走这条路,
but at least we'll have our bases covered.
但至少也算面面俱到了
Yes sir.
是,先生
Imagine a duel. Me and Conway.
想象一个决斗在我和康威之间展开
Now Conway has a powerful gun a search engine.
康威有一把厉害的枪,一个搜索引擎
And it's powerful because with it
之所以厉害,是因为靠它
he can tell what you think what you want
他就能知道你在想什么,你想要什么
where you are and who you are.
你在哪,你是谁
He can turn all those searches into votes
他可以把这些搜索都变成票
and that's enough bullets to kill my chances of winning.
这些子弹足够打死我的胜算
But I have an even bigger gun. It's called the NSA.
但我有把更大的枪,叫做国家安全局
It's one of the perks of being president.
这就是做总统的优势之一
That is if the courts allow my surveillance request.
如果法庭批准我进行监控的话
I imagine the men hanging on these walls
我猜挂在这墙上的男人
wished they'd had a gun like that available to them.
也希望他们当时有那样的一把枪
Your phone the phone of the person sitting next to you
你的手机,你身旁那个人的手机
your neighbor's phone and everyone you know
你邻居的手机,你认识的每个人
and the 300 million Americans you don't know.
和你不认识的三亿美国人
I can see you and I can use what I see to rig this election.
我能看到你,我能用我所见,操纵这次选举
Now of course a weapon like that
当然,这样的武器
well you can imagine how risky it is.
可以想见,风险有多大
Huh it might have even given pause to an old crook like him.
可能他那样的老坏蛋都会觉得犹豫呢
I mean they roasted him on the spit
就因为监听了水门大厦的
for tapping into a few rooms at the Watergate.
几个房间,他就被人吊打
I'm talking about tapping into every single home in America.
我可是要监听每一个美国家庭
And a weapon like that could blow up in my hand
这样的武器,有可能在我手中爆炸
and that's why it's plan B. Plan A is much safer.
所以这是B计划, A计划要安全得多,
Expose that Conway is using his gun illegally
曝光康威在违法使用他的枪
and remove the weapon from his hand.
将他的武器从他手中夺下
All three of us took bullets.
我们三个都挨过子弹
Well I know why we're smiling. We survived.
我知道我们为什么要笑,我们活下来了
Aidan. This is Doug Stamper.
艾丹,这位是道格?斯坦普
Yeah I know who he is.
嗯,我知道他是谁
Tell me why I'm here.
为什么找我来
Domestic surveillance. We need to win an election.
国内监控,我们要赢下一场选举
You serious? What if we were?
你认真的吗,如果是呢,
The NSA...
国安局
You'd take that risk? If you can be trusted.
你愿冒这样的险,如果你值得信任,
Every theory you have ever had
你的每一条理论
everything you have ever wanted to test.
你想检验的一切
And in return you get what?
作为回报,你得到什么
Voter data? So you know who to target?
选民数据,好知道该针对谁
And how to target them to influence them.
以及如何找到他们,影响他们
To brainwash them?
给他们洗脑吗
Oh this is about Conway the Pollyhop thing.
这是为了康威,波利跳的事
I never should've told you that. Are we wasting our time?
我就不该告诉你的,我们是在浪费时间吗,
I couldn't put a single person on this.
我查不到一个人
No. It's radioactive. We're done.
不,这太危险,谈话结束,
This is over. How would this even work?
到此为止,要怎么做啊,
To get backbone access requires
获得主干网权限...
We're getting a FISA ruling counterterrorism.
我们在争取一个外国情报监视法判决,反恐
I've never won a bid from the NSA
我从未在国安局中过标
LeAnn let's go. You'd win the bid.
莉安,我们走吧,你能赢,
This is what you want Aidan.
这就是你想要的,艾丹
Jesus.
老天
You came here to see if you can trust me.
你来是想看能不能信任我
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎么知道我能信任你
I don't care whether you trust me or not.
我不在乎你是不是信任我
But if we go down this road
但如果我们走上这条路
you take the fall if anything goes wrong.
万一出事,你得背锅
Not us not the president. You.
不是我们,不是总统,是你
It's the only way this works.
只能这样
So you tell me if you think it's worth it.
告诉我你觉得是不是值得
The worth.
价值
You have no idea.
你根本不了解
Thank you so much for coming.
多谢你能来
Jeffrey! Governor.
杰弗里,州长,
How you doing? Thank you so much.
你怎么样,多谢你
Buying a whole table. I mean you've just been so great to us.
卖下了一整张桌子,你对我们太好了
Anything for you Governor. Can I get a photo?
为你什么都行,州长,能合个影吗
Of course.
当然
How you doing Rich?
你怎么样,里奇
Is this uh Pollyhop thing true?
波利跳的事是真的吗
Let's get Hannah in this. Hannah.
汉娜也一起拍吧,汉娜
Oh Jeff. Hannah good to see you.
杰弗,汉娜,见到你真高兴,
Good to see you. How are you? Mr. Grant is here.
我也是,你怎么样,格兰特先生来了,
I'm good how are you?
我很好,你呢
Jeffrey I'm gonna come find you okay? I'll be right back.
杰弗里,我回头再找你,我就回来
Okay. Let's do it.
好,我们拍吧,
I'm getting calls from The New York Times.
我接到了《纽约时报》的电话
There is no way we can keep a lid on this now.
这事现在是瞒不住了
We're getting calls from everyone.
我们接到了来自各方的电话
If the media really digs their feet in
如果媒体真的深挖
forget about the public response.
别考虑公众的反应了
We need to worry about the Justice Department.
我们得担心司法部了
You said what we're doing wasn't illegal.
你说我们的做法并不违法
No I said it was gray that it's unregulated.
不,我说是灰色地带,不受监管
Our data is proprietary.
我们的数据是私有的
How we want to use it it's our prerogative.
我们如何使用,是我们的特权
If they put a value on the benefits of sharing all that data
如果他们给分享那些数据的利益估价
the figure would break all campaign finance caps there are.
肯定要超过所有竞选经费上限
How the fuck did this get out?
这事怎么泄露出去的
Sir? That reporter's not in our press pool.
先生,那名记者不是我们记者团的
We didn't credential him ourselves. So who does he work for?
我们没给他认证,那么他为谁工作,
We're still trying to track that down.
我们还在努力查证
Give me your phone.
把你的手机给我
I'll connect you now sir.
我这就给您接通,先生
You are now on with the president.
您已经在跟总统通话了
I must say I'm disappointed.
我得说,我很失望
I was hoping the first time we met would be in person.
我还希望我们第一次见面会是当面见呢
We've met before. Oh yes that's right.
我们见过的,是啊,对了,
You know why I'm calling Mr. President.
你知道我打来是为什么事,总统先生
No but I have been reading some curious articles.
不知道,但我的确读到了一些有趣的文章
How long before you think it becomes mainstream?
你觉得这些报道要多久就会成为主流
You planted that reporter.
你安排了那名记者
I did not. You're giving me far more credit than I deserve.
我可没有,你是谬赞我了
If you bring the Justice Department into this
如果你把司法部扯进来
I'll come down hard on you for abuse of power
我会在滥用职权上对你穷追猛打
and that'll hurt you just as much as it hurts me.
那对你的伤害不会少于对我的伤害
I won't have to. They read the newspapers
我不用,他们跟其他人一样
just like everyone else.
也会看报纸
Well then you better hold them back.
那你最好拉住他们
Let me remind you Governor
我提醒你一下,州长
in case you do become president one day
以防你哪天真当上了总统
the Justice Department is autonomous.
司法部是自主的
If I were to intervene it would be illegal.
我干涉可是违法的
Just like when you raided FEMA?
就像你抢了联邦应急管理署那次吗
See the country wants to believe that you're corrupt
瞧,全国都想相信你腐败
and I'll draw a very clear line between you
我会画道线把你和...
Go ahead. The more volume on this the better.
你做吧,这事闹得越大越好
You hurl accusations I'll let the press hurl facts.
你提出指控,我就让媒体以事实回应
But what did you really hope to achieve?
但你究竟想做什么呢
I think you've wasted your time.
我觉得你浪费了时间
You should have called me when you had some actual leverage.
你真有筹码的时候该打给我的
But I must say it is a treat to hear you so worked up.
但我得说,听到你如此激动真是令人喜出望外
I do thank you for that.
多谢了
"Washington Jefferson Lincoln.
"华盛顿,杰斐逊,林肯,
Tall men make good presidents." You said that when we first met.
高个子能当好总统"我们初遇时你对我说的
Yes I remember what I said.
是的,我记得
You were intimidated.
你当时怕了
I don't underestimate you Governor. But intimidated?
我并不低估你,州长,但怕你
Takes a lot more than height and arrogance to intimidate me.
光是海拔和自大可不足以让我害怕
You better get back to all your lawyers.
你赶快回你的律师身边吧
When the Roman general Sulla
罗马将军苏拉
who was about the same age I am now
大约我现在这年纪时
marched on Rome to purge the city of usurpers
向罗马进军,清除城内叛军
it was a bloodbath.
当时血流成河
His greatest rival was a young man named Marius
他最大的对手是一个叫马吕斯的年轻人
who was just 26 years old.
才26岁
And after Sulla had him killed
苏拉杀了他之后
he held up his head in the forum
他在广场上举起了他的头
and looked into the boy's dead eyes
盯着男孩无光的眼睛说
and said "First you must learn to pull an oar.
"首先,你得学会摇桨
Only then can you take the helm."
然后才能掌舵"
over 80. Not bad.
高压110低压80不赖嘛,110
Will.
威尔
I called the president.
我打给了总统
It was a mistake.
是个错误
Okay.
好吧
Look um... why don't we go back upstairs
听着,我们回楼上去
and collect some money?
筹点钱吧
Okay? Everyone wants to see you.
好吗,大家都想见你
Let's go. You'll figure it out.
走吧,你会想出对策的,
Conway called. He wanted to make a deal.
康威打来了,想跟我做交易
I'm sure that was enjoyable.
肯定很有意思吧
It will be even more so
等司法部插手了
once the Justice Department gets involved.
会更有意思的
Is that the uh...
那是...
Same model. Not the actual one.
同款,不是同一个
Surprised the Secret Service let Well
特勤局居然允许... 那个,
they removed the firing pin.
他们拔了撞针
It's lighter than I imagined.
比我想的要轻
It's amazing something this small could do that much damage.
这么小的东西居然能造成那么大的伤害
I was gonna bring it tomorrow
我本想明天带上的
but I think it might be too theatrical.
但或许太过戏剧化了
You want me to help you practice?
要我帮你练习吗
All right.
好,
Good morning Mrs. Underwood.
早上好,安德伍德夫人
Good morning Ms. Melman.
早上好,梅尔曼女士
No what's her first name? Julia.
不,她叫什么,茱莉亚,
Use that. We've never met before.
叫这个,我们不认识,
Remind her who the First Lady is.
让她知道第一夫人是谁
Good morning Julia.
早上好,茱莉亚
Good morning Mrs. Underwood.
早上好,安德伍德夫人
Please have a seat.
请坐吧
We want to be inclusive.
我们想有包容性
We'd like the NRA to work with us on getting this bill passed.
我们希望全国步枪协会与我们合作让法案通过
We have major support on both sides of the aisle.
我们在两党都广受支持
Well you do for now but not for long.
那是现在,但今后未必
You can have 20 kids massacred in a school shooting.
即便是20个孩子死于校园枪击
There's always the usual public outcry demands for gun reform.
公众会愤怒呼吁枪支改革
But a few months go by and people forget.
但几个月后,人们就会忘记
Well this will move through Congress quickly.
这份法案会迅速通过国会
We've got major support on both sides of the aisle.
我们在两党都广受支持
Not enough to break a filibuster.
那也不足以打破阻挠议事
We'll drag this out till the election.
我们会把此事拖到大选
We'll tie up every other bill in the Senate.
我们会阻挠参议院其他所有的法案
Well I've spoken to a lot of Senators and they
我跟很多参议员谈过,他们...
No don't get bogged down there.
不,别跟她纠缠那个
Pivot right to the Supreme Court.
把重点直接戳到最高法院
You plan on holding up the Supreme Court nomination as well?
你打算连最高法院提名也拖延吗
Unless you're going to nominate an NRA member.
除非你打算提名一位全国步枪协会的成员
You know we can't do that. Jacobs was unpredictable.
你知道那不可能,雅各布斯不好预测,
This time we're not taking any chances.
这次我们不会冒险了
If you bring the government to a standstill
如果你让政府停摆
we're gonna make this election about the NRA.
我们就把全国步枪协会作为选举重点
You can't match $100 million in ad buys.
你拼不过一个亿的广告
www.ZiMuZu.tv
最新美剧下载
Go for it. Flush your money down the drain.
去吧,把你的钱都浪费掉吧
The Democrats lost that battle decades ago.
民主党数十年前就输了这场仗了
And you'll lose it again.
你还会再输一次
The president never offered up one gun reform bill while he was whip.
总统任党鞭时未提出过一项枪支改革法案
Well because it wasn't a top priority for him
因为那当时并非他的首要考虑
No no no no no. Make it uh stronger.
不不不,更强势点
Say uh "The president took a bullet!" Make it personal.
比如,"总统挨了颗子弹"弄成私事
I'm sorry your husband got shot.
我对您丈夫遭枪击感到遗憾
But not enough to roll over.
但不至于因此妥协
Oh we're not asking you to.
我们不是叫你妥协
We're inviting you to be on the right side of history.
我们是希望你站在历史正确的一方
Yeah that's good but you wanna go in for the kill.
这不错,但你要得拿出致命的招数
We want this woman storming out of that door
我们要这女人气得夺门而出
foaming at the mouth.
口吐白沫
All right. Don't disgrace yourself Julia.
好吧,别丢人了,茱莉亚
Think about the future No tougher.
想想未来,不,再强硬点,
Stronger tougher!
再狠点,再强硬点
All right what about...
好吧,那这样如果
Thirty years from now when you're dying in hospice care...
三十年后,当你接受临终护理,奄奄一息时
you can look back and be proud of all the lives you saved.
你可以回首人生,为你拯救的生命而自豪
Or you can be forgotten...
也可以被历史遗忘
clutching onto the past with your cold dead hands.
用你冰冷僵硬的双手紧紧抓住过去
I'll show myself out.
我自己出去吧
That's exactly the steel goddamn stomach I was talking about.
这就是我说的那份勇气
Was it Pete Dreyer?
是皮特?德雷尔吗
Congressman Dreyer's been a mentor for years.
德雷尔议员是我多年的导师
He had no right to tell you. He had every right.
他无权告诉你,他完全有权,
If a member of the House Intelligence Committee
如果众议院情报委员会的成员
chooses to share information with me he's at liberty to do so.
决定对我透露情报,他有这个权利
Our conversation was in confidence.
我们的谈话是私下的
I don't feel comfortable with this.
这让我很不舒服
The Congressman is just as frustrated as you are
议员跟你一样觉得不满
and he spoke to me because he wants to help.
他找到我是因为希望我帮忙
And so do I General.
我也想帮忙,将军
Governor I'm a soldier. I'm not going to play politics.
州长,我是名士兵,我不玩政治
You played politics the moment you opened your mouth to Pete.
你对皮特开口的时候就是在玩政治了
Did you see my speech yesterday? Yes I did.
你看到我昨天的讲话了吗,是的,
I meant every word of it.
我都是真心的
Now you and I have both fought for our country.
你我都曾为我们国家而战
Underwood hasn't.
安德伍德可没有
He has no idea. He doesn't understand.
他根本不懂,不能理解
And that's why I need to be president
所以我得当上总统
so we can strike when we need to strike.
这样我们才能在需要的时候出击
Look I can help you but I need your help to do so.
听着,我可以帮你,但我需要你的帮助
I've never leaked classified information to the press. Not once.
我从未向媒体透露过机密信息,从没有过
My colleagues have. I haven't.
我的同事干过,我没有过
There's a better way.
有个更好的办法
You're not gonna like the sound of this at first
你起初会觉得不太好
but if you hear me out we can fight back on this.
但只要你听我说完,我们可以施以回击
General. Mr. President.
将军,总统先生,
You can take this back. I am not accepting your resignation.
收回去吧,我不接受你的辞职
Please sit.
请坐
I fought in Lebanon sir.
我曾在黎巴嫩作战,先生
Commanded troops in Somalia
在索马里
in Bosnia in both Gulf Wars in Afghanistan.
波斯尼亚,两次海湾战争和阿富汗带过兵
I just don't wanna see us bogged down in another conflict like those.
我不希望我们再在那样的冲突中陷入困境
ICO is the next Al Qaeda and Taliban.
哈里发国就是下一个基地组织和塔利班
And you accomplish nothing by resigning your commission.
而你辞职不会有任何用
We've accomplished nothing with your current policy.
您现在的政策才是毫无用处
You know I just can't help but think that
我不仅觉得
the timing of this it's just a bit coincidental.
这时机,太巧了
Sir? Well Conway gave a big speech yesterday.
什么,康威昨天做出了一番高谈阔论,
I mean he made a big meal out of ICO didn't he?
他把哈里发国吹得很大,是吧
I suppose he realizes just how dangerous they are.
他应该是意识到了他们多么危险
I wonder where he's getting that information.
不知这情报他是从哪得来的
I've no idea sir.
我不知道,先生
I've never spoken to the man nor would I.
我从未跟他说过话,我也不会那么做
It's classified.
那是机密
And you're speaking from your conscience.
那么你的话是发自良心
Yes sir.
是,先生
Conscience has an unmistakable stink to it
良心有种标志性的臭味儿
sort of like raw onions and morning breath.
就像生洋葱和早上的口臭
But a lie stinks even more
但谎言的臭味儿
when it's coming from someone who isn't used to lying.
从一个不习惯撒谎的人身上散发出来,格外浓烈
It's more like rotten eggs and horseshit.
就像臭鸡蛋和马粪
How soon can we move on this? You want to conduct the mission?
我们多快能采取行动,您想采取行动吗,
Would it keep you from resigning?
这能避免你辞职吗
Well I
我...
I need your expertise and your experience
我需要你的专业知识和经验
and if both are telling me I'm wrong
如果两者都告诉我我错了
I'd rather trust your instincts than mine.
那么比起我自己,我更相信你的直觉
Do we still have an open window?
现在还有机会吗
The gathering is set to end by tomorrow night.
集会将于明晚结束
Let me talk to the Chairman and the Secretary of Defense
我先去跟参联会主席和国防部长谈谈
before I sign off on the order. Of course sir.
然后再签署法令,当然,先生,
General it takes a brave man to stand up to a president.
将军,跟总统针锋相对,真是勇敢
If you authorize the mission we won't get our court ruling.
如果您批准行动,我们就拿不到裁决了
There is no way to justify
哈里发国如果被消灭
domestic surveillance once ICO is eliminated.
就不能作为国内监控的理由了
Which is fine because media pressure is mounting.
这没关系,媒体压力越来越大
Conway has no choice but to distance himself from Pollyhop.
康威别无选择,只能跟波利跳撇清关系
We don't know how that's gonna play out.
我们不知道结局会如何
Oh I can tell you how Brockhart's resignation is gonna play out.
我可以告诉你们布洛哈特的辞职结局会如何
Thirtysecond ads in every swing state.
每个摇摆州30秒的广告
A decorated war veteran
一位功勋卓着的老兵
pulverizing us for being weak on national security.
痛击我们不重视国家安全
Pollyhop is gonna pulverize us more than Brockhart ever could.
波利跳对我们的打击会远胜于布洛哈特
Not if Conway is busy fighting public outcry.
如果康威要忙着应付公众批评就不会了
Think about the data they have already gathered.
想想他们已经收集到了的数据
When you sold us this you said it was going to be a last resort
你向我们提出时,说这是没办法的办法
not the only resort.
而非唯一的办法
There is no risk in getting surveillance approved.
获得监控批准毫无风险
Then we either use it or we don't.
然后我们要么用,要么不用
But if you order this strike sir we don't even have the option.
但如果您下令打击,先生,我们就没选择了
You've met with him Macallan. Yes sir.
你见过麦卡伦了,是,先生,
So can he be trusted? I honestly can't say.
他值得信任吗,我真说不准,
He understands the risks even better than you do.
他比您更明白其中的风险
I'm gonna authorize the strike. Sir
我要下令打击,先生,
Your guy's an unknown.
你的人是无名小卒
Brockhart isn't. Ma'am
布洛哈特可不是,夫人,
I agree with Francis. Get me the Secretary of Defense.
我支持弗兰西斯,给我接国防部长,
I've asked Claire to join us today
我叫克莱尔今天一起来
because this directly affects
因为这直接与她
the legislation she's trying to get passed.
想要通过的法律相关
Your top three choices for running mate
你们竞选伙伴的三个首选
they're all tight with the gun lobby.
他们都是反对枪支管制说客的朋友
Mrs. Underwood...
安德伍德夫人
You know everyone in this room agrees with the reforms you want
你知道这屋里的人都赞同你想要的改革
but we're thinking about the general election
但我们要考虑大选
and the NRA is a terrible enemy for us to make.
而跟国家步枪协会交恶可很不明智
Yeah now Whittaker's gonna focus on swing states fundraising...
惠特克会关注摇摆州,筹款
That's where I'll play the bad cop.
这时我就唱白脸
You play the worse cop. Then when we get them off balance...
而你唱更白的脸,等我们打乱了他们的阵脚
You come back in again as the good cop.
你就再重新唱起红脸
Exactly. So I will start with...
没错,所以我就先说
Well I feel that these choices send mixed messages.
我觉得这些选择发出的讯息很混乱
We're for gun reform they're not.
我们支持枪支改革,他们不支持
If both names on the ticket are guncontrol fanatics
如果竞选伙伴两个人都是狂热的枪支管制支持者
then the whole election becomes about...
那整个竞选的重点就成了
Get personal the way you told me to with Melman.
说私事,就像你让我对付梅尔曼那样
One out of four presidents gets shot at.
四个总统里就有一个遭过枪击
One out of every ten dies from a bullet wound.
十个总统里有一个死于枪伤
Better than that.
再强势点
I saw Edward Meechum die before my very eyes.
我看着艾德华?密查姆就死在我眼前
Good. You were lucky. I'm lucky.
很好,你很幸运,我很幸运,
Statistics don't mean anything to these people.
数据对这些人来说毫无意义
They see this as a oneway road to confiscation.
他们认为这条路只会通往没收
I lose my seat in a heartbeat if I take this stance.
如果我选择这样的立场会立刻失去席位
Now this is where I will play good cop. Okay so Birch goes
现在我要唱红脸了,好,博奇说,
"We're asking you to look at the bigger picture here Mr. President."
"我们希望您能考虑全局,总统先生"
You're right Bob.
你说得对,鲍勃
Claire! They're all right. They are.
克莱尔,他们说得都对,
My meeting with the NRA did not go well.
我跟全国步枪协会的见面并不顺利
They're going to fight this tooth and nail.
他们打算全力以赴地阻挠此事
Well of course they are.
当然了
And... and the chances are the legislation won't pass.
而且这项法案很可能不会通过
Oh it'll pass. Because you are going to push it
会通过的,因为你们要让法案
until it goes through both houses and gets on the books.
通过参众两院,成为立法
We may have support now...
我们现在虽然获得支持
But by the time this bill gets onto the floor...
但等法案进行表决的时候
You focus on the language Congressman.
你就专注于法案措辞吧,议员
Leave convincing the American people to us.
把说服美国人民交给我们
Now if you wanna work with us on this bill
如果你愿意在法案上与我们合作
I can stomach a gunfriendly candidate.
我就能容忍一个爱枪的候选人
What about you Francis?
你呢,弗兰西斯
The kill.
致命杀
Only on one condition Claire.
只有一个条件,克莱尔
I don't want us to work our asses off getting this bill passed
我不希望我们为法案通过忙里忙外
just to see it knocked down in the courts.
却在法院被否决
We don't have any control over that sir.
这事我们无从控制,先生
We still need to fill Jacobs' seat.
我们还得找人接替雅各布斯呢
If you can confirm an antigun justice
如果你能找到反枪法官
I'll put a gunlover on the ticket.
我就让爱枪人士做竞选伙伴
A Supreme Court confirmation in the middle of an election?
大选期间确认最高法院提名
Oh come on grow a pair Bob.
拜托,有点胆子,鲍勃
We're giving you what you want. Give us what we want.
我们都随你的心了,也满足我们一下嘛
Who are you thinking about?
你在考虑谁
Nobody followed you?
没人跟你来吧
No one. I'm positive.
没人,我确定
You know sometimes I have a student and something seems off.
有时候我的学生会感觉不对劲
They look a little too old you know? To be in college.
感觉上大学有点太老了,知道吗
What is that? Xanax.
那是什么,阿普唑仑(镇静剂)
Lucas came up here.
卢卡斯来过
To the campus.
来校园
He wanted my help and I said no.
他求我帮忙,我拒绝了
Maybe if I had he wouldn't have...
如果我答应了,或许他...
So stupid.
太傻了
He got out.
他出来了
Why did he do this?
为什么要那么做
That's what I'm trying to find out.
这就是我想查明的
It's all true Tom.
都是真的,汤姆
How do you know? Because I know.
你怎么知道,我就是知道,
Lucas didn't mention you in his suicide letter.
卢卡斯没在遗书中提到你
I'm sure it was to protect me.
肯定是为了保护我
If you have any proof now's the time to share it.
如果你有任何证据,现在就该拿出来了
If I did do you think any of this would've happened?
如果我有,你觉得还会发生这样的事吗
You could go on record I signed an affidavit.
你可以公开声明,我签了宣誓书,
Anything I say now is worth shit.
我现在说什么都一文不值了
That's probably why they've left me alone.
或许就因为这个他们才没再来找我
No no. No. No more pills.
不不,别再吃药了
Promise me you'll be careful. I promise.
答应我你会小心,我保证,
I would help if I could I
如果可以帮忙,我会的
You just focus on taking care of yourself.
你就好好照顾自己就行
Come here. Come here.
过来,过来
Is there anything I can do to make you reconsider?
我能说服你改主意吗
Yes sir I understand.
是,先生,我理解
I'm pleased the strike's on as well.
我也对发动打击十分高兴
Thank you for the heads up. Bye.
多谢提醒,再见
Fuck!
该死
What's wrong? He caved.
怎么了,他屈服了,
The general? Yes.
将军吗,是的,
Daddy when is it?
爸爸,什么时候开始
When is it? Ben?
什么时候开始,本
I'm not sure about this Will. Maybe we should cancel it.
我对这个没把握,威尔,或许我们该取消
My lawyers are saying it's a terrible idea.
我的律师认为这主意糟透了
If it's not us it's the Justice Department.
不是我们,就是司法部
I've put everything into this company. Just trust me on this.
我为公司投入了一切,相信我吧,
Hey Will.
威尔
For my Insta. Yeah.
往我图片分享上放,嗯,
Okay. Smile Charlie.
笑一个查理
Smile.
笑吧
All right. Great.
好了,真棒,
Here we go.
好了
You little...
你个小家伙
Scoot over.
过去
Are we all set?
都好了吗
Yes sir. Ready whenever you are.
是的,先生,就等你了
Here we go.
开始喽
Okay.
好,
You ready? You ready?
准备好了吗,准备好了吗
Yep.
嗯,
Here we go.
开始了
Hello America. I'm Will Conway
美国,你们好,我是威尔?康威
Republican candidate for president
共和党总统候选人
and this is my son Charlie.
这是我儿子查理
You wanna say hi to everyone Charlie?
跟大家打个招呼啊,查理
A little hi. Can we get a little hi?
打个招呼,打个招呼吧
No? That's all we get? That's all we get.
不吗,就这样了,就这样了
And this is Hannah my wife. And our little rascal Lily.
这是我妻子汉娜,我们的小淘气莉莉
Well she's not so little anymore
她已经不小了
but definitely still a rascal.
但绝对还是个小淘气
Aren't you sweetheart?
是吧,亲爱的
And we are webcasting from our home here in Albany.
我们正在我们奥尔巴尼的家中进行网络直播
As you can see we don't live in the governor's mansion.
大家可以看到,我们不住在州长府
We live in a regular house just like many of you.
我们跟你们很多人一样,住在普通的民居中
And this is our living room.
这是我们的起居室
Hannah has decorated everything herself.
一切都是汉娜自己装修的
Well except for the toys.
除了玩具
That's the... That's the kids' addition to the decor.
那是孩子们添加的装饰
A lot of toys.
好多玩具
Now many of you have seen or read in the news
你们很多人都在新闻中看到或听说了
rumors about my campaign teaming up with the search engine Pollyhop
关于我们竞选团队跟搜索引擎波利跳合作的传言
and I'd like to speak to you today about those rumors
我今天想跟大家谈谈这些传言
because they're not rumors at all.
因为那根本不是传言
They're facts. One hundred percent accurate.
是事实,绝对真实
And here is my good friend Benjamin Grant.
这位是我的好朋友本杰明?格兰特
He's the founder of Pollyhop
他是波利跳的创始人
and he's gonna tell you about our partnership.
他会跟大家讲讲我们的合作
Well a lot of big companies stay out of politics.
很多大公司都不参与政治
They don't want to offend anyone. But not Pollyhop.
他们不想得罪人,但波利跳不是如此
We're not shy about who we support
我们不遮掩我们的政治立场
and we're proud to support Will Conway.
我们很骄傲能支持威尔?康威
He knows what this country needs and where it's going.
他知道这个国家需要什么,将走向何方
Now...
好了
I realize this might scare a lot of people.
我知道这可能会吓到很多人
Do we know your personal information?
我们是否知道你的私人信息
Can we see what you're searching for?
我们是否能看到你们搜索了什么
Are we reading your emails?
我们是否在读你们的邮件
The answer is no. We're not tracking individuals.
答案是否定的,我们并未追踪个人
We're looking at metadata
我们要的是元数据
largescale browsing patterns search trends regional portraits.
宏观浏览规律,搜索潮流,地域特征
'Cause Ben is right.
因为本是对的,
A president should know his constituents.
一位总统应该了解他的选区
And the Internet is the best tool for that.
而网络是了解的最佳工具
Now I've met thousands of people and shaken a lot of hands
我见过数千人,跟很多人握过手
but I can't meet everyone.
但我不可能跟某个人见面
So this is my way of listening to millions of you.
这就是我倾听数百万人心声的办法
Now it's only fair if I get to know you better
如果我了解了你们
you should get to know me better.
那么你们也该了解我
So while I'm not reading your personal correspondence
所以我虽然没有读你们的私人信件
I want you to have access to mine.
我要你们能查看我的
So from this point forward
从今日起
every email text message photo or video
我通过这部手机发的邮件,短信
that I use on this phone
拍摄的照片和视频
you can see it all including everything since I became governor.
你们都能看到,包括我当上州长后的一切
Now all you have to do is go into my campaign website at...
你们只需要登录我的竞选网站,网址是
Conway2016.com
Conway2016.Com.
That's correct. And you'll find a link right there.
没错,你就能看到链接
Our life is your life.
我们的生活就是你的生活
And your future is our future.
你的未来是我们的未来
Thank you and God bless America.
谢谢,天佑美国
That was good. Yeah that was good.
真不错,是啊,不错,
Well done. Well done.
干得好,干得好
You got it Governor.
不客气,州长
All right. Now we wait and see.
好了,我们拭目以待吧
His honesty and openness have made quite an impact
他的诚实和坦诚造成了不小的影响
and America is paying attention.
美国也竖起了耳朵
Just three hours since Conway's webcast
康威网络直播后三小时内
over two million people have visited his website...
就有超过两百万人登录了他的网站
The massive public interest has driven traffic to Pollyhop.Com.
公众的广泛关注让波利跳点击量暴增
Pollyhop CEO Benjamin Grant
波利跳执行总裁本杰明?格兰特
is reporting three times its normal volume of searches.
称搜索量达到了平时的三倍
All of the cell phone footage is on the Conway campaign website.
手机视频全部上传到了康威竞选网站
There's a ton of archived clips.
有超多的历史影像
Some have already gone viral including this one
有些已经被疯传,包括这段
filmed just this morning
就拍摄于今天早上
of Conway with his gorgeous wife Hannah so jealous
画面中是康威和他美丽的妻子汉娜,好嫉妒啊
and his totally adorable son Charlie.
以及他萌爆的儿子查理
Shave Mom's head not mine!
剃妈妈的头,别剃我的
Shave Mom's head?
剃妈妈的头
Okay. No!
好吧,不,
You guessed it. I still hate children.
猜对了,我还是讨厌孩子
People don't care about their privacy.
大家根本不在乎自己的隐私
They want him to have access.
他们希望他看
He's still breaking campaign finance regulations.
他依然违反了竞选经费法规
But he's getting good press
但他得到的报道都是正面的
not the public outcry we had hoped for.
而不是我们所期望的民愤
You can't let the Justice Department investigate.
您不能让司法部调查
It'll backfire on us.
只会适得其反
What you need to do is call off the air strike.
您得取消空袭
Sir you've already signed the order.
先生,您已经签署了命令
We've got planes in the air.
飞机都升空了
My job is to win a campaign I need to have
我的工作是赢下竞选,我得...
And my job is to protect the president. Enough!
我的工作是保护总统,够了,
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Go. I need to speak with him.
走吧,我得跟他谈谈
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
That I was fine with this when it was just plan B
当它只是B计划时我还能接受
but this is... domestic surveillance.
但这是国内监控
I mean we don't even know this guy.
我们都不认识这人
You're right we don't know him. What we do know...
你说得对,我们不认识他,但我们知道
is we'll lose if we do nothing.
如果不采取措施,我们会输
They're beautiful aren't they? The Conways.
他们真美,是吧,康威夫妇
Their youth their two little children.
他们的青春,他们的两个孩子
The country is falling in love with them.
这国家爱上了他们
They won't fall in love with us like that
他们不会那样爱我们的
but we have something they don't.
但我们有他们没有的东西
We are willing to go one step farther than everyone else.
我们愿比任何人都走得更远
General a word.
将军,说句话
We're approximately two hours out
我们还有两小时...
Abort the mission. Mr. President?
中止行动,总统先生,
I'm ordering you to abort. But you said
我命令你中止,但您说,
Don't make me say it a third time and don't threaten to resign
别逼我再说一遍了,也别威胁要辞职
because I know you won't
因为我知道你不会的
because you can't even fathom what it means to be a civilian.
因为你无法想象做个平民的滋味
Execute my order. Yes sir.
执行我的命令,是,先生,
Sir. It's done.
先生,已经下令了,
Sir. I aborted.
先生,我中止了,
You're up late.
这么晚不睡
Go to Conway's website. December 31st 2012.
登录康威的网站,2012年12月31日
Hannah's last moments of 2012.
汉娜2012年的最后时刻
Stop I'm stuffing my face.
够了,我在狼吞虎咽呢
You're feeding a growing girl. Hello little baby.
你在喂长身体的女孩嘛,小宝宝,你好啊
Yes I am.
是啊
She's kicking like a maniac too.
她在像个疯子似的踢我
Will please stop.
威尔,求你,别拍了
No come on. No.
怎么了嘛,别拍了,
You've got... You have... You have a little something...
你有...你粘了点东西
Mr. Governorelect.
当选州长先生
Congressman such an honor to meet you.
议员先生,见到您很荣幸
Well the honor is mine. This is my wife Hannah.
荣幸的是我,这是我妻子,汉娜,
It's a pleasure. And this is Claire.
荣幸,这是克莱尔
Hello.
你好
How far along are you? Almost seven months.
几个月了,快七个月了,
Thank you so much for inviting us here.
多谢您邀请我们来
This is a real treat for us.
这对我们太难得了
Well I'm glad you came.
很高兴你来了
I thought you'd be in Times Square tonight.
我以为你今晚要去时代广场呢
It's Governor De Luca's last year in office.
德卢卡州长最后一年任职了
I thought he should have the spotlight to himself.
我觉得不该强他的风头
Well that's very classy of you.
你太有风度了
And I didn't wanna miss the chance to
而且我不想错过
make some new friends in Washington.
在华盛顿结交新朋友的机会
Well that was a smart idea. Have you met Garrett yet?
真是聪明,你见过加勒特了吗
No. No sir.
还没呢,先生
Well come on. Ladies we'll be back.
来吧,女士们,我们就回来
Mr. Presidentelect Governorelect Conway.
当选总统先生,这是当选州长康威
Congratulations. You too sir.
恭喜,也恭喜您,先生,
So here he is the boy wonder. He isn't a myth after all.
这就是他啊,那个金童,没那么神秘嘛
More like a pariah.
贱民差不多
There's a lot of Democrats here. Plenty of Republicans too.
这里有好多民主党人,也有不少共和党人,
Frank made sure of that.
这是弗兰克张罗的
Well if you wanna push the sludge through Congress
如果想在国会取得进展
it's best to have grease on both sides of the aisle.
就得两边都有朋友
Oh I'm sorry I have to go. It's almost time.
抱歉,我得走了,时间要到了
Thank you for your service. Thank you sir.
多谢你的服务,谢谢您,先生,
So is it true that you joined up a day after 9/11
你真是在911第二天就入伍了吗
or is that just something you say?
还是只是一种说法
Within 24 hours honest to God. That's incredible.
24小时内,对天发誓,真是了不起,
I was 25 just out of law school.
我才25刚从法学院出来
You want a career in politics
想步入仕途
and the Twin Towers fall in your lap?
偏巧赶上双子塔的事
Timing couldn't have been better.
时机简直再好不过
Oh I see how you won.
我明白你是怎么获胜的了
Well he must be on top of the world. I... I can't imagine.
他肯定像站在世界之巅,我无法想象,
Oh really? How old are you? Thirtyfive?
是吗,你多大,35
Thirtysix.
36岁
Oh you've never thought about it late at night?
你夜深人静的时候从没想过吗
The White House? What else?
白宫吗,还能是什么,
Have you? Haven't we all?
你呢,谁没想过,
I'm in no rush. Who knows? Maybe one day.
我不急,谁知道呢,或许有一日吧
Washington Jefferson Lincoln. Tall men make great presidents.
华盛顿,杰斐逊,林肯,高个子能当好总统
It's like you want me to run.
你就好像希望我竞选似的
Oh goodness no. You running?
天呐,可不,你竞选
That would be a disaster for the Democrats.
那对民主党绝对是灾难
I better see my wife. Ten...
我得去找我妻子了,十,
Me too. ...nine
我也是,九,
eight seven six five four
八,七,六,五,四
three two one!
三,二,一
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
That was before everything. I know.
那还是一切开始之前,是啊,
Francis are you there?
弗兰西斯,你在听吗
We're going to destroy them.
我们要灭了他们
Yes we are.
是的