You have magic.
你会魔法。
It wasn't me, I didn't do anything.
不是我。我什么都没做。
Then how else did you bring them to life? Only magic can do such a thing.
那你怎么让它们起死回生?只有魔法能办到。
These little angels are how I cured Lady Morgana. They repaired the damage to her brain. They saved her life.
这些小乖乖就是治愈茉嘉娜公主的秘密。修补了受损的大脑。救了她的命。
Magic can be a force for good. I know.
魔法可以善用。 我知道。
Then why do you fear it?
那你怕什么?
Uther has banned it, it's not permitted.
乌瑟禁止使用魔法。
Should I have let Morgana die? No.
要让茉嘉娜死吗? 不。
People like us, we have a gift. Do you not think it should be used to make this a better world?
生如我族类,天赋你我。你不觉得应该用魔法使这个世界变得更好吗?
Gaius doesn't like me to.
盖乌斯不喜欢我施法。
A gift like yours should be nurtured, practised, enjoyed. You need someone to help you, to encourage you. Perhaps.
你的天赋应当被培养,练习,并享受它。你需要有人帮助、激励。 可能吧。
Imagine what we could achieve, if we shared our knowledge.
想想我们分享所知后能达到的成就。
I should be getting back. Of course. You must promise to keep our secret safe.
我该回去了。 好吧。你得发誓保守秘密。
Of course. People like you and I, we must look after each other.
没问题。 你我这样的人,我们必须守望相助。