Yes. Although it is not quite as simple as that.
是的。但不是你想的那么简单。
Gaius is the court physician.
盖乌斯是宫廷御医。
You are indeed a legend, sir. I am delighted to meet you. I am curious to know what it is that has affected her.
久仰圣名。很高兴见到您。我好奇她是患了哪方面的疾病。
An infection of the brain.
脑部感染。
And your treatment?
您如何处方呢?
Yarrow. Yes, yes.
西洋蓍草。 是的。
Rosemary to stimulate cerebral circulation. Interesting.
用迷迭香刺激大脑循环。 有意思。
Why? What would you suggest?
怎么?你建议用什么?
No, no, no, that is all fine. All good. If that is...the right diagnosis.
没什么,那很好。行得通。如果 诊断无误的话。
What would your diagnosis be?
你的诊断结果是什么?
Without examining the patient... He should examine her.
没有诊断患者前...... 他应该先为她做检查。
I would need my equipment.
我需要用我的医疗器械。
Of course. You'll have use of one of the guest chambers.
当然。你住宫内客房。
Consider my manservant at your disposal.
可以使唤我的侍从。
I will start work immediately.
我马上开始工作。
Yes...it was all originally designed for alchemy. Making gold?
之前是为炼金术设计了这些。 炼金?
You have an interest in science?
你对科学感兴趣?
Well, science is knowledge.
科学是门学问。