Moms are fun, too.
妈妈也很逗比
Wow! That's...That's not a well-made chimney.I'm... I'm a small woman and that just came...
我才不要当坏妈妈。喔!那...那看上去不像个好烟囱。我...我一个小女生它就那样...
Yeah, that came right down!
对的,就那样掉下来
Okay, so, uh, what's next?
好吧,那,呃,接下来干什么?
Okay, it's Saturday night.As long as we deliver by tomorrow,we can still make it for Storkcon Monday.
好吧,今天周六。只要我们明天送到,便可以在周一回到大会
Thanks for waiting for me back there.
谢谢你在那等我
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, okay, "I'm too manly to admit anything at all about anything."
噢,好的“我太大男子主义了所以不敢承认任何事”
ls that supposed to be me?
那应该是我吗?
Oh, sorry, "This is a more accurate representation."
哦,对不起,“没有比这更正确的说法了”
Oh, you're so right.That is what I sound like.Let's both talk like this.
哦,你说得太对 我听起来就像这样。让我们都这么说话吧
Baby's fussing.She's bored. We have to distract her.
婴儿又吵了。她好无聊 我们得分散她注意力
Oh, let's see. Oh!You are a baby, You are a baby
好吧,试试这招。你是一个小宝宝,你是一个小宝宝
Little hands, little feet.Look at you, you're so sweet Stop! Stop! Stop!
小小的手,小小的脚。看看你,多可爱 停停停!
You're so cute I wanna...Let's just step aside, all right?And let me do it.
你太可爱,我想...我们让开,好不好?让我来。
You want to sing to her?
你想唱歌给她听么?
Yeah. Is that so surprising?I'm a pretty good singer, actually.
对的 这有什么好惊讶的?其实我唱歌很好听的
Okay, fine! Sing to her.
好,唱给她