I'll be just a moment, Abigail.
我这就来,阿比盖尔
You believe her?
你相信她
I think Abigail Hobbs is damaged.
我觉得阿比盖尔·霍布斯精神严重受创
There is something she's using every ounce of that strength to keep buried,
她确实在极力掩饰些什么
but it's not the murder of Nicholas Boyle, Jack!
但跟尼古拉斯·博伊尔谋杀案无关,杰克
What makes you so sure?
你凭什么这么肯定?
Because any reservations I have about Abigail don't extend to Hannibal!
因为就算我对阿比盖尔有任何疑意,汉尼拔并未怀疑她
He has no reason to lie about any of this!
他完全没理由在这件事上说谎
It can be a comfort to see the broken,
亲眼见到一个怪物破损又浮肿的尸体
bloated corpse of a monster and know it can never come back.
知道它再不会回来也算是种安慰
Nick Boyle wasn't a monster. Were you?
尼克·博伊尔不是什么怪物。那你呢
I sometimes feel like one.
我偶尔会觉得自己是
Is that why you uncovered his body?
所以你才挖出了他的尸体吗
Would this be a chapter in your book, Abigail?
你的书里会提到这件事吗,阿比盖尔
No. Neither would killing Nick or you helping me hide the body.
不会。我杀了尼克和你帮我藏尸体的事都不会提
There's always an addendum.
纸包不住火
The FBI already asked their questions. I answered them. I passed.
联调局已经讯问过我了。我也回答了,瞒过去了
With Jack Crawford's attention.
但杰克·克劳福德盯上你了
You're right. I opened the door.
你说得对,我打开了那扇门
I can't control what comes through it, but this time I could control when.
我无法控制会放什么进来,但是这次,时机由我掌控
I'm not afraid of them finding Nicholas Boyle anymore. He's been found.
我再也不用担心他们找到尼古拉斯·博伊尔了。他已经被找到了。
You betrayed my trust. You jeopardized my life as well as your own.
你背叛了我的信任。你的做法危及到我的生活,以及你的
I deserve more than that. I need to trust you, Abigail. What if I can't?
你不能如此待我。我需要信任你,阿比盖尔。如果不行呢?