And it was not easy for me to trust a man after the husband that I'd had.This guys left tools in the yard, let the kids run wild.
我碰到那样的前夫,让我再次相信男人还真是不太容易。那家伙把工具随便扔在院子里,让孩子们乱来。
Well, great to see you, Claire.
很高兴见到你,克莱尔。
He was always interrupting me.And he wore the most ridiculous sleepmask thing.
他总是打断我说话。他戴的睡眠眼罩真是笑死人了。
Oh, god, sounds like such a diva.
我的天,听起来好娘啊。
Or he's photosensitive, which is a real condition.
也许他是对光很敏感,这毛病很严重的。
Never took my advice. You know, that's the worst part. He never he never said he was sorry just one time.
他从来不听我的意见。这是最糟糕的。他从来没说过抱歉,一次也没有。
I would kill to have heard, "Claire, you were right."
我只想听他说一句,"克莱尔,你是对的"。
She was right.Louder. I do not love this side of you.
她是对的。大声点。我不喜欢你的这一面。
Thanks for winning my computer back.And getting me all my money. That was awesome.
多谢你帮我赢回了电脑。还有我的钱。真是太厉害了。
Yeah, if only I had stopped there, but I had to go back down. I got greedy, and I was careless.
如果我那时收手就好了,但我就是不懂见好就收。我太贪心了,又粗心大意。
There's a story about that I remember from school. Icarus flew too close to his son. I think their wings bumped.One of them fell. They might have been ducks. Anyway, the lesson is, is that you have to pay attention.Or pay the ultimate price.
我记得在学校学过一个寓言。伊卡洛斯飞得离儿子太近。我想他们的翅膀撞上了。其中有一个掉了下去。他们可能是鸭子。总之,教训就是,你得注意点儿。(希腊神话,飞得离太阳太近,翅膀上的蜡熔掉了)否则要付出终极代价。
Shall we, my dear?
可以走了吗,亲爱的?
Don't wait up. Wait up.
不用等门。要等。