I'm trying to be understated when I say that this is a bad idea.
我不想说得太重,这是个坏主意
Freddie Lounds is dangerous.
弗雷迪·劳兹很危险
She said she wanted me to write about you guys in the book.
她说她想要我在书里写点关于你们的内容
You would be forfeiting your privacy and ours.
那你就会失去和你和我们的秘密了
This... this... well, all of this will change.
这些,所有这些都会变的
Whatever you're feeling now, that won't last. Things change.
不管你现在有什么感觉,迟早都会变。事物总在不断变化
Things are changing for me too.
对我来说,一切也都在改变
I'm doing some accounting of what's important in my life and what isn't. You are important, Abigail.
我在想我生命中,哪些是重要的,哪些是不重要的。你很重要,阿比盖尔
Just because you killed my dad doesn't mean you get to be him.
因为你杀了我爸,并不代表你就得变成我爸
Abigail, we've been through a traumatic event,
阿比盖尔,我们一起经历过创伤性事件
and no one more traumatized than you, Abigail, but we went through it together.
没人比你伤得更深,阿比盖尔,但是我们一起挺过来了
What you write, you write about all of us.
你要写的话,得把我们都写进去
I don't need your permission.
我不需要征得你们的同意
And you don't need our approval, but I hope it would mean something.
你也不需要经过我们同意,但我希望我们的赞同对你有几分意义
I know what people think I did. They're wrong.
我知道大家是怎么想我的。他们错了
Why can't I tell everybody that they're wrong?
为什么我不能告诉他们想错了呢
You have nothing to apologize for.
你没什么需要道歉的
Yet. But if you open this door, Abigail, you won't control what comes through.
目前为止。但如果你打开这扇门,阿比盖尔,情况就不是你能控制得了的
Are you ready for that?
你做好准备了吗