What are we going to do?
我们下面干什么
Yeah, what's the plan?
是啊 怎么打算的
It's up to you now, Alice. Take time to his castle.
现在看你的了 爱丽丝 把时间带回城堡去
Hatter and I will retrieve the chronosphere... And restore order to the universe. Do you understand?
疯帽子和我去夺回超时空魔球 然后恢复宇宙秩序 大家明白吗
Yes, of course! Got it.
是 当然 当然
What are you waiting for? Let's go!
那都还等什么 快走吧
Where are we?
这是在哪儿
You know where we are.
你很清楚这是哪儿
Why are these crusts under your bed?
你床底下哪来的果塔皮
She put them there.
是她干的
Did you, Mirana?
是你吗 可美兰娜
Did you, Mirana?
是你吗 可美兰娜
You did. Tell her!
就是你 承认呀
Tell the truth,Mirana.
你说实话 可美兰娜
Did you eat the tarts and put the crusts there?
是不是你吃了果塔后把皮放在哪儿的
No.
不是
No.
不是
Racie, no!
姐姐 不
You're a liar! Liar! You're lying!
你不讲真话 撒谎 你在撒谎
This cannot be good.
这样可不太妙