Mighty, Mighty Red You rescued me Defender of our homes And liberty Bravery Humility Anger-y Mighty, Mighty Red You Rescued me
无敌无敌胖红保护你 守卫自由家园 天下无敌 他勇敢 他幽默 他愤怒 无敌无敌胖红 保护你
Oh, my God. How did you guys find the time to pull this off? This is why we went to go get pedicures, isn't it?
唉呀妈呀 你们到底是什么时候把房子重新造好的? 是你们拖我去做足疗按摩的时候?
Nope. We got pedicures because we're worth it.
不 我们做足疗按摩是因为享受生活
I got gels.
我做了脚趾甲
You guys are something else. To be honest with you, I am gonna miss the beach view. But so what? It's still there. It's just not right there when I wake up and look out my window.
你们两不是一般的鸟儿 跟你们说实话 我想念我原来的海景房 不过 没关系 风景还在 只不过早上醒来透过窗户看不见了
Well, you can still look out your window and see me and Bomb.
但你可以透过窗户看见我和炸弹
Right.
没错
So, you know, pluses and minuses. Okay. See you later.
所以说有好处也有坏处 好了 回头见
Well, this just got awkward.
我的尴尬症又犯了
That's really insensitive.
心拔凉拔凉的
Want to go get a bite?
先去吃点东西吧
Forget it. Let's just go home.
算了 我们还是回家吧
Guys! I'm just messing with you. Get in here.
伙计们 我跟你们闹着玩呢 快进来
I knew it! Let's be roomies.
我就知道 我们做室友吧
Roommates! I can't wait to make a chores list.
室友 我等不及要列一张清单了
Wait, hold on a second.
等一下
I'll move my nest in the master bedroom. Bomb, you can stay in the guest house.
我要把我的窝搬进主卧室 炸弹 你可以住在给客人的浴室里
No, no, no. Can we get a bunk nest?
什么 不不不... 我们搞个上下铺吧
This is gonna be perfect!
这主意太棒了
Guys! No!
伙计们 不