My eggs!
我的蛋蛋
Don't forget Chuck and Bomb!
别忘了飞镖和炸弹
Who?
谁?
Those guys!
他们两个
Right, right.
没错
Gotcha! You're not getting away that easy.
抓住你了 你休想就这么轻易逃走
No!
不
Save yourselves!
你们别管我了
Hold on, Red!
坚持住胖红
I'm gonna save that egg.
我必须去救那枚蛋
Red, don't be a hero.
胖红 别逞英雄
Red, no! No!
不 胖红 不
Get out of town, everybody. There's just so many of them! We're outnumbered!
大家赶快离开这里 他们数量太多了 我们寡不敌众
What? How many?
什么? 他们有多少?
No, not that many. Just the right amount, really. No need to look back. Just keep flying. Faster!
也没有那么多啦 其实刚刚好 没必要往后看 继续往前飞 飞快一点
I'll take that.
这个我要了
No, you won't. Get him!
不 你休想 抓住他
Gimme that!
拿到了
You just don't know when to stop, do you?
你就是不懂得见好就收 对吗?
Here's a twoword answer.
我用两个字回答你
Looks like your little slingshot game ends here.
看来你的弹弓小把戏要以失败告终了
Gimme that!
蛋蛋给我
Not gonna happen!
你想都别想
Oh, no.
哦不
Get out of my way!
别挡我的路