Will? I don't want to interrupt if you're rehearsing, or...
威尔?我不想打扰你,如果你在预讲,或者...
No...no, no, no. It's OK, it's OK.
不,不,不,没关系
Very moody in here.
你看上去心情不太好
Well, that's me all over. Come on in.
我这人就是这样。过来吧
I promise I won't try to kiss you again. Unless you've stopped taking your own advice.
我保证不会再吻你了。除非你不再接受自己的建议
A doctor who treats herself has a fool for a patient.
一个给自己看病的傻瓜医生
I regretted leaving your house the other night.
我后悔过那晚把你一人留在房子里
Regretted? Implying that you're no longer regretting, or are you still in a state of regret?
后悔过?就是说你不再后悔了,或者说你还在后悔中
I'm crisscrossing the state line.
我现在正在两边摇摆
What side of the line you on now?
那你是在哪一边
I've got one foot firmly planted on both sides.
我离两边都只差一步
Are you telling me that to confuse me?
你说这些是为了迷惑我吗
No, I'm telling you that to be honest about how I feel.
不,我只是在如实地告诉你我的感受
I don't want to mislead you, but I don't want to lie to you either.
我不想让你误会,但我也不想骗你
I won't lie if you don't.
如果你不骗我,那我也不会骗你
I have feelings for you, Will.
我对你有感觉,威尔
But I can't just have an affair with you. It would be... reckless.
但我不能和你在一起。那样就会...太鲁莽了
Why? Why? And it is not because you have a professional curiosity about me.
为什么?为什么?这不是因为你对我出于职业上的好奇
No. It's because I think you're unstable. And until that changes, I can only be your friend.
不是。是因为我觉得你很不稳定。在情况改善之前,我只能做你的普通朋友
Thank you for not lying.
谢谢你没有骗我
Do you feel unstable?
你感觉得到自己不稳定吗