手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第209期:钱哪去了

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hang on, if you're making all this money, where is it?
  • 等等,你赚了那么多钱,那钱哪去了?
  • In a safe place.
  • 在安全的地方。
  • What does that mean, under your bed?
  • 什么意思,藏你床底下了吗?
  • No, it means a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds. I'm not overly conservative. I'm young, so my guy said I can afford to take some risks.
  • 不是,是股票及债券的多元化投资组合。我没有太保守,毕竟还年轻,我的理财顾问说我冒得了这些风险。
  • Wait a minute, you have "a guy"?
  • 等等,你还有个理财顾问?
  • Don't you have a guy?
  • 你没有吗?
  • Why would I have a guy? I don't have any money!
  • 我怎么会有理财顾问?我连财都没有!
  • Oh, sweetie, you should really get some money.
  • 宝贝,你真应该去赚点钱了。
  • For those of you listening at home, how great is this?
  • 正在家收听直播的各位听众,节目是不是老精彩了?
  • Wil, I'm begging you, just please turn that off.
  • 威尔,拜托你,把那个关了吧。
  • Sure. And we're back.
  • 好的。欢迎回来。
  • Leonard, why are you making such a big deal out of this? So our roles have changed a bit over the last couple years.
  • 莱纳德,你为什么要这么在乎这些事?这几年我们的角色确实有些变化。
  • This is the way life is. And I'm sure in time they'll change again.
  • 人生就是这样啊。风水轮流转,很快就又转回你这里了。
  • Great, you're not only more successful than me, now you're more mature.
  • 太好了,你现在不仅事业比我成功,人还比我成熟了。
  • Okay, look, would it make you feel better if I did something dumb like sneak out of work one day to go audition for a Kevin Smith movie?
  • 那这样,如果我做点蠢事你会开心一点吗?比如我翘一天班,去参加一下凯文·史密斯的试镜?
  • That would be great, thank you!
  • 那就太好了,谢谢!
  • I'm just gonna jump in here real quick.
  • 我就插一句话,很快。
  • Leonard, a moment ago, you were dead set against Penny resuming her acting career, but now you're all for it. Is it fair to say that she played you like a violin?
  • 莱纳德,就在不久前,你还极力反对佩妮重回她的演艺事业,现在你又全力支持了。是不是说明她将你玩弄于股掌之中?
  • Yes, it is, Wil.
  • 是的,没错,威尔。
  • So, I have to ask, was the robot sexy?
  • 我忍不住想问,那个机器人很性感吗?
  • It was actually just a mechanical hand.
  • 它其实就是只机械手[第4季第1集]。
  • 'Cause that's all you need, right?
  • 因为有只手就够了,对吧?
  • You are my brother.
  • 你真是我亲弟弟。


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hang on, if you're making all this money, where is it?

等等,你赚了那么多钱,那钱哪去了?
In a safe place.
在安全的地方。
What does that mean, under your bed?
什么意思,藏你床底下了吗?
No, it means a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds. I'm not overly conservative. I'm young, so my guy said I can afford to take some risks.
不是,是股票及债券的多元化投资组合。我没有太保守,毕竟还年轻,我的理财顾问说我冒得了这些风险。
Wait a minute, you have "a guy"?
等等,你还有个理财顾问?
Don't you have a guy?
你没有吗?
Why would I have a guy? I don't have any money!
我怎么会有理财顾问?我连财都没有!
Oh, sweetie, you should really get some money.
宝贝,你真应该去赚点钱了。

生活大爆炸23.jpg

For those of you listening at home, how great is this?

正在家收听直播的各位听众,节目是不是老精彩了?
Wil, I'm begging you, just please turn that off.
威尔,拜托你,把那个关了吧。
Sure. And we're back.
好的。欢迎回来。
Leonard, why are you making such a big deal out of this? So our roles have changed a bit over the last couple years.
莱纳德,你为什么要这么在乎这些事?这几年我们的角色确实有些变化。
This is the way life is. And I'm sure in time they'll change again.
人生就是这样啊。风水轮流转,很快就又转回你这里了。
Great, you're not only more successful than me, now you're more mature.
太好了,你现在不仅事业比我成功,人还比我成熟了。
Okay, look, would it make you feel better if I did something dumb like sneak out of work one day to go audition for a Kevin Smith movie?
那这样,如果我做点蠢事你会开心一点吗?比如我翘一天班,去参加一下凯文·史密斯的试镜?
That would be great, thank you!
那就太好了,谢谢!
I'm just gonna jump in here real quick.
我就插一句话,很快。
Leonard, a moment ago, you were dead set against Penny resuming her acting career, but now you're all for it. Is it fair to say that she played you like a violin?
莱纳德,就在不久前,你还极力反对佩妮重回她的演艺事业,现在你又全力支持了。是不是说明她将你玩弄于股掌之中?
Yes, it is, Wil.
是的,没错,威尔。
So, I have to ask, was the robot sexy?
我忍不住想问,那个机器人很性感吗?
It was actually just a mechanical hand.
它其实就是只机械手[第4季第1集]。
'Cause that's all you need, right?
因为有只手就够了,对吧?
You are my brother.
你真是我亲弟弟。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
violin [.vaiə'lin]

想一想再看

n. 小提琴

 
mechanical [mi'kænikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 机械的,力学的,呆板的
n. (供制

 
conservative [kən'sə:vətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 保守的,守旧的
n. 保守派(党),

联想记忆
portfolio [pɔ:t'fəuljəu]

想一想再看

n. 文件夹,作品集,证券投资组合

联想记忆
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 听,听力,试听

联想记忆
mature [mə'tjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。