Tony, turn yourself in before things get worse.
托尼,在事情恶化前自首吧。
It's not too late. Yeah, it is.
现在还为时未晚。已经晚了。
Cops are already looking for me,
警察已经在找我了,
so get ready to cover the showdown of a lifetime, cause I'm not going out without a fight.
你就准备好报道一场绝世大战吧,因为我不会乖乖束手就擒的。
Good, cause you just found one.
真好,因为你刚刚给自己找了一场架。
You just won't stay dead.
你就不能乖乖死掉吗。
Come to save your little fan girl?
来救你的小粉丝吗?
This is between us. Let her go.
这是我们之间的事。放了她。
Oh, I could, but I'd rather make her watch while I break every bone in your body.
可以啊,但我更希望让她看着我捏碎你的每一根骨头。
Wait here. Okay.
在这等着。好。
Too slow, tin man.
太慢了,铁皮人。
I've known guys like you.
我以前也认识你这样的人。
Peaked in high school. Never got over it.
在高中时是佼佼者,对过去无法忘怀。
All these powers, and look at you!
你有这么大的力量,但是瞧瞧你!
Bully then, bully now.
从前只会欺凌弱小,现在也一样。
He's hurt. No!
他受伤了。不!
If you do come up against somebody you know you can't beat, be smart.
如果真的遇到你打不过的对手,放聪明点。
It's okay to run the other way.
换种方式也是可以的。