Settle down! Guys, I want you to tell them how you did it. Go ahead, tell 'em the whole story about how you took out your owner. Don't leave out nothing. We love gory detail here.
肃静 我要你们告诉他们你们是如何做到的 来吧 告诉所有人你是怎么杀了你的主人的 别藏着掖着 我们喜欢听血腥细节
Oh, yeah. Tell us.
没错 告诉我们
Right.. so tell them, Max.
好的 告诉他们 麦克斯
Okay, so... I was like... We were like... Take that. Stupid owner! Yes! So, that's... That who you're dealing with.
好吧 那么 我但是 我们当时 吃我一爪 愚蠢的主人 对 我们...就是这样的狠角色
That story bored me to death.
这个故事无聊死了
Boring. Give us detail!
很无聊 告诉我们细节
Okay, Max!
好的 麦克斯
OK, well... So, there's this thing in the kitchen...
好 这个嘛 厨房里有个东西
Yes, table.
对 桌子
It's like flat...
它扁扁的
Toaster!
烤面包机
And the round just on the end of it.
顶端是圆的
A spoon?
勺子吗
Yes, spoon. Exactly.
对的 勺子 对
You can not hurt anyone with a spoon, you scoop with a spoon. How many people wanna know how to kill somebody with a spoon?
你没法用勺子伤人 勺子是吃饭的 谁会想听勺子杀人的故事
Ah, okay, well, we used a spoon, hit a button on this machine.
好吧 我们是用勺子 按下了这个机器的按钮
Right, right, and it's got those... On the counter. In.. You know, uh... knives. The blades.
对 还带那个... 就在台子上 就是那个 刀... 刀片
Was it a blender? You blended somebody?
是搅拌机吗 你大搅活人了
He talk about the blender, guys. Oh, please tell me it's a blender.
他说的是搅拌机呀 一定要是搅拌机啊
Hey, buddy, I don't ask what it's called. We just kill with it.
老兄 我没问你那玩意叫什么 反正我们就是用它杀的
But it was a blender.
不过确实是搅拌机
Wow, you all hear this? You know who was like this? Ricky, rest in peace. Ricky was the only soldier I had that is ready to kill humans on sight. Everybody else need a pet talk. Not these two brothers.
你们都听到了吧 你知道你们跟谁很像吗 里奇 你含笑九泉了 里奇是我麾下唯一一位见到人类就打算拼命的战士 而其他人都需要来点心灵宠物汤鼓舞 今天这两位兄弟不一样