I can't keep chasing you around
我无法再四处追寻你
All of this running is just bringing me down
这些追寻只会让我深感绝望
It's got me down
让我绝望
Every time I look at you The angels sing
每次当我注视你 天使都在歌唱
I hope you hear them too
但愿你也可以听到
Oh, I hope you hear them too
噢 但愿你也可以听到
Got me feeling hypnotized
让我感觉魂牵梦绕
Girl, it makes me feel alive... Well, would you look at that...Our exboyfriend's gonna win this thing.
女孩 让我感觉还活着...好了,你看看...我们的前男友要赢了。
I don't care. I have a new boyfriend. You could too.
我才不关心呢。我有新男友了。你也可以有。
It just...it makes me so mad. Because you two became an annoying couple, we can't compete.
这...这太让我气愤了。就因为你们俩谈恋爱,使得我们无法比赛了。
Wait a minute. Ooh, I know that look. She's getting an idea. I never get that look. Me neither! Aww.
等一下。噢,我了解那个表情。她要有办法了。我就从没有过那种表情。我也是!噢。
Oh! Man, I'm looking forward to tonight.
噢!天啊,我是相当期待今晚啊。
Oh yeah, it should be a good game. Gameshmame.
噢,是啊,应该是场精彩的比赛。绝对精彩。
There's a rumor Albert made fresh guacamole.
据说艾伯特准备了新鲜的鳄梨酱。
The rumor...is true.
这不是据说...是真的。
Dad, I wanna go home.
老爸,我要回家。
What? It's almost kick off.
什么?比赛都快开始了。
We were playing "witches versus warlocks 3" and he said I cheated. Because you did cheat.
我们在玩“女巫大战术士三”时,他居然说我作弊。因为你就是作弊了。
I did not cheat. I beat you. Because you cheated!
我没有作弊。是我打赢你了。因为你作弊了!
Take it easy, guys. But, dad! Lucas.
别吵了,小伙子们。但是,爸爸!卢卡斯。
Come with me. Dad, I didn't cheat. Really? Yes!
跟我来。老爸,我没有作弊。真的?真的!
Look, I've cheated before. I'm good at it. If I had really cheated, he would not have known about it.
听着,我以前做过弊。对此我很在行。如果我真的作弊了他是不会发觉的。
This is an insult to my cheating and I will not stand for it!
这简直就是对我作弊能力的羞辱,我绝不会容忍这事的。
Okay okay, all right. I think I understand. Couldn't you just say you cheated?
好了,好了。我觉着我明白了。你就不能假装承认你作弊了吗?
You want me to apologize for something I didn't do?
你要我去为那些我没有做错的事情去道歉?
Albert made fresh guacamole.
艾伯特可是做了新鲜的鳄梨酱啊。
Bob, my boy's pretty upset. Now why don't you just have Gabe apologize to Lucas, so that you and I can enjoy the game?
鲍伯,我儿子那是相当的不爽啊。不如赶紧让你儿子去向卢卡斯道歉吧,不要毁了咱俩看比赛?