At least we won't die hungry.
至少我们不会成饿死鬼。
Samaritan wants a fight, I say we go down swinging.
Samaritan想要打一仗,我们就来个一拼到底。
Remember the Alamo.
毋忘阿拉莫(德克萨斯独立口号)。
More than a valiant last stand.
不只是英勇地背水一战。
We need a strategy.
我们得想个策略。
A little help please.
拜托帮点忙。
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.
你的机器此时失常,选的可真是时候,Harold。
Give it a second.
稍等它一秒。
It's got a lot on its mind.
它正在努力思考。
Hey, man. So you wanna play or what?
嗨,伙计。你想下棋还是怎么的?
Oh, that's very kind of you, but I'm playing with a friend.
你真好,但我要跟一个朋友下。
You've been sitting here alone for hours, dude.
你在这儿坐了好几个小时了,伙计。
My friend is a little shy. And somewhat indecisive.
我的朋友有点害羞。还有些举棋不定。