Let me see this shield.
让我看下你的盾。
Don't let him get too close.
别让他靠的太近。
Be careful, my lord.
当心,陛下。
Merlin.
梅林。
We need Evan. Find out what's happening.
Evan该来了。去看看是怎么回事。
As you can see, my lord. This is an ordinary shield.
陛下,如您所见。这只是一面普通的盾牌。
He's not gonna let everyone see his snakes come alive.
他当然不会轻易让众人看见他的蛇活过来。
Then how am I to know what you say is true?
那本王如何得知你所言为实?
I have a witness. Knight Evan was bitten by one of the snakes from the shield.
有证人。Evan骑士就被盾上之蛇所伤。
Its venom made him grievously ill. However, he's received an antidote. He will confirm that Valiant is using magic.
沾染蛇毒令他一病不起。不过他已服解药。他能证明Valiant使用了魔法。
Where is this witness?
证人在何处?
He should be here.
他本该到了。
Where's Evan? He's dead. I'm waiting!
Evan呢?死了。本王在等!
I'm afraid the witness is dead.
恐怕证人已死。
So you have no proof to support these allegations? Have you seen Valiant use magic?
就是说你没有凭证证实这些指控?你亲眼见过Valiant使用魔法吗?
No. But my servant fought...
没有。不过我的仆人......