I'm going to tell Arthur.
我去告诉亚瑟。
You'll need this. And Merlin what you did was very brave.
带上这个。梅林你做的事情很勇敢。
You...You chopped his head off?
是你把蛇头砍下来的吗?
Evan was bitten by a snake from the shield when he was fighting with Valiant, talk to Gaius, he could see the puncture wound on Evan's neck where the snake bit him.
Evan在与Valiant格斗时被盾上的蛇咬了,盖乌斯查出Evan脖子上的咬痕。
Evan was beating him. He had to cheat.
打不过Evan。他不得不作弊。
Valiant wouldn't dare to use magic in Camelot.
Valiant不敢在卡梅洛特使用魔法。
Evan was pinned down under Valiant's shield. No one could see the snake bite him.I don't like the guy, but that...doesn't mean he was cheating.
Evan被压在盾下。所以没人能看到蛇咬了他。我是不喜欢那个家伙,但是这不能说明他就在作弊。
Gaius is preparing an antidote to the snake venom...When Evan's conscious, he'll tell you what happened.
盖乌斯正在配制蛇毒的解药,Evan一清醒他会告诉你真相。
If you fight Valiant in the final, he'll use the shield, that's the only way he can beat you.
如果和Valiant决斗,他会那面盾牌,与你抗衡他只能以此取胜。
Look at it! Have you ever seen any snakes like this in Camelot?
看看这个蛇头!你在卡梅洛特见过这种蛇吗?
I know I'm just a servant and my word doesn't count for anything. I wouldn't lie to you.
我知道我不过是个仆人,人微言轻。但我绝不会骗你。
I want you to swear to me what you're telling me is true.
那你对我发誓你所言不虚。
I swear it's true. Then I believe you.
我发誓。那我相信你。
Welcome back. There was a snake on his shield. It came alive.
欢迎回来。他的盾上有条蛇。那蛇活了。