Can I help you with something boy?
有何贵干,小子。
No, I'm good. I was just...gathering my master's armor.
没什么,我没事。我只是在...帮主人拿盔甲。
You'd best be on your way.
你最好动作快点。
Right, yeah. No problem.
好的。没问题。
You did all this on your own? Yes sir.
这些都是你自己干的吗?是的,殿下。
Now let's see if you can get me into it without forgetting anything.
现在看看你能不能准确无误地给我穿上。
Not that it could get any worse.
表现好多了嘛。不过本来也就没什么可退步的。
I'm a fast learner. I hope for your sake that's true. Good luck.
我学东西很快。希望如此。好运。
Are you beginning to enjoy yourself?
你似乎开始喜欢现在的生活?
It...It isn't totally horrible all the time.
这里,这里也不是一直那么难熬。
Yes.
好。
How is he?
他怎么样了?
It's most odd. Look at this. See these two small wounds. Looks like a snake bite.
太诡异了。看这里。看这两道小伤口。看起来像被蛇咬的。
How could he have been bitten by a snake, he was injured the sword fight.
他在剑术格斗中为何会被蛇咬伤?
The symptoms are consistent with poisoning. Slow pulse, fever, paralysis.
一切迹象都表明中毒了。脉搏缓慢,发烧,麻痹。