So, how was your first day as Arthur's servant?
第一天作为王子仆人的感觉如何?
Do you hear clanging? It was horrible.
你有没有听到叮叮当当的声音?可怕。
And I still got to learn all that tournaments etiquette by the morning.
我在明早前学会比武的礼节。
What have I told you about using magic like this?
我怎么跟你说的,像这样使用魔法会有什么后果?
If I could actually feel my arms, I would pick up the book myself.
要是我的手臂还有知觉,我会自己拿书。
If you're out, what do I do if you get caught.
你要是被抓我怎么办。
What would you do?
你会怎么办?
Well, you just make sure it doesn't happen for both of us sakes.
为了我们俩你别再这样。
I saved Arthur from being killed and I end up as a servant. How's that fair?
我救了亚瑟一命结果成了他的随从。这公平吗?
Not sure if fairness comes into it. You never know, it might be fun.
我不知道是否公平。也许很有趣也说不定。
You think mucking out Arthur's horses is gonna be fun? You should see my list of duties.
你觉得给他打扫马厩有趣?你该看看我那一长串任务表。
We all have our duties, even Arthur.
我们都各司其责,亚瑟也是如此。
Must be so tough for him. For the girls, the glory.
他一定辛苦极了。为了女人,荣耀。
He's the future King, people expect so much of him. He's under a lot of pressure.
他是未来的国王,人们对他期望很高。他压力很大的。
That makes two of us.
我也是啊。
So, you've got voiders on the arms, the hauberk goes over your chest.
好的,前臂铠甲,护胸锁子甲。
I guess you know what to do with the helmet.
你肯定知道怎么弄头盔吧。