Mr. Reese, I heard gunfire. Are you all right?
里瑟先生,我听到枪声。你没事吧?
We're okay, but the Brotherhood has us trapped in an apartment building and we're running out of floors.
没事,但兄弟会把我们困在了一栋公寓楼里,我们要无处可藏了。
Perhaps under the circumstances, you should call for police backup.
在此种情况下,也许你应该请求警察支援。
I would, but your chess partner here, he's a wanted man. I call it in, he goes back to jail. We'd be sending him to Dominic on a platter.
行啊,可你这位棋友在呢,他是通缉犯。如果我呼救,他就会重入大牢,等于把他拱手奉给多米尼克。
Then I'll alert Detective Fusco. Hopefully, he'll be firepower enough.
那我找弗斯科警探。希望他的火力足够强劲。
What is it now, Glasses?
又怎么着了,眼镜儿?
Detective, I hope you're not busy.
警探,希望你现在有时间。
Why, you need me to rescue Lucy and Ethel again?
怎么,又需要我去营救那对好闺蜜吗?(Lucy and Ethel:经典美剧《我爱露西》中的角色)
No, but it's something equally urgent.
不,但是同样紧急。
Detective Fusco?
弗斯科警探吗?
Hang on. Yeah, can I help you?
等等。有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Charlene Jacobs, DEA. My office heard about a drug stop you made. A couple of movers in a truck?
我叫莎琳•雅各布斯,缉毒局的。我们听说你刚刚进行了临时查毒行动。卡车搬家那起?
Yeah, what about them? Oh, no.
怎么啦?不。
Wanna tell me why a homicide detective was making a drug stop?
能解释下为什么凶案组警探跑去临时查毒吗?
The task force I'm in is authorized to stop trucks as part of a joint sting op with Narcotics.
我们部门有权临时查车,跟缉毒部门的联合执法。
That sounds unconventional.
这不太合常规。
Local DEA was notified. Who's the lead agent over there? Uh, Chambers? Knows all about it. You work with him, right? He didn't read you in?
告知过当地缉毒局了。那里的负责探员是谁来着,钱伯斯?他都知道。你跟他同事,是吧?他没跟你提过吗?
No.
没有。
Interagency communication at its best. I'll take care of that right now.
跨部门沟通很重要啊。我马上解决。
That's okay, Detective. He probably just hasn't gotten around to it yet. Thank you for your time.
没关系,警探。他可能只是还没来得及说。感谢配合。
You bet.
没问题。