Mom's home! -Hey, honey! Hey, the banquet's tonight. Did you rent me a tux?
老妈回来了!-嘿,亲爱的!嘿,今晚有宴会。你给我租到晚礼服了吗?
It's right over there. -Okay. Did you get me the one that makes me look like James Bond?
就在那。-太好了。是那种让我看起来像是詹姆斯·邦德的礼服吗?
Yeah, honey, I got you the magic tux.
是的,亲爱的,我给你租了魔幻礼服。
Mom, did you type my report? You know, because of my broken finger?
妈,你给我打印报告了吗?你知道我手指受伤了?
Yes, I typed your report. -What's it about? -The civil war. -What's my take?
是的,我打印好了。-报告是讲什么的?-内战。-我还应该了解什么?
Why don't you read it? -No, that's the teacher's job.
你干嘛不自己看?-算了,那是老师的工作。
Mom, I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?
妈,我饿了。有啥能吃的吗?
What's that thing filled with food right next to you? -Dad?
你看你旁边有什么能喂饱你的吗?-老爸吗?
Hey, mom, could you help out with my school car wash on Saturday morning?
嘿,老妈,周六早上能帮我去下学校组织的洗车活动吗?
Honey, that's my only day off work.
宝贝,那是我唯一的休息日。
Perfect. So you're free. All right, bring your own chamois.
太好了。看来你有时间了。好了,带上你自己的擦布。
Okay okay, stop. I need five minutes of peace, please.
好了,好了,打住。请给我五分钟的安宁。
That is a wonderful idea. You just sit there and relax. -Thank you.
说得太好了。你尽管坐在那里放松好了。-谢了。
I'm not seeing the bow tie...-Oh my! Okay, come on. Let's go, charlie.
我怎么没看见领结......-天啊!好了,查莉,咱俩走。
You're the only one who isn't annoying me right now.
你现在是唯一不招我烦的了。
There's no cover page.
怎么没有封面啊。
Where's my nose? That's my nose. That's great.
我的鼻子在哪?猜对了。太好了。
What else do you know? Where's my ear? That's my ear.
看看你还有什么本事?我的耳朵在哪?又对了。
Where's my eye? Ow! Ow. Oh my gosh. Wow, she got me. Ow. -What?
我的眼睛呢?嗷!疼啊。老天啊。哇噢,被她整了。疼啊。-怎么了?
Ow, Charlie poked me in the eye. Oh, I can't open my eye. Bob, it really hurts.
嗷,查莉捅到我的眼睛了。噢,我睁不开眼睛了。鲍伯,疼死了。
Mom, maybe you should get it checked out.
老妈,也许你应该去医院检查下。
Teddy, I'm a nurse. I don't need you to tell me when I need to get something checked out.
泰迪,我可是个护士。我不需要你告诉我什么时候去检查。
Bob, I need to get this checked out.
鲍伯,我需要检查下。