Take this. It will help with the pain.
喝了它吧。会助你痊愈。
Will you sing for me tonight?
你今晚为我唱一曲吧?
You will have to wait, sire.
恐怕您要耐心等待,陛下。
You will not deny me.
你不会拒绝我的。
I'm saving myself for my performance tomorrow. Will everyone be there?
我只是为我明天表演养声啊。所有人都会出席吗?
Who would dare to miss it?
谁敢缺席呢?
How about your son? It seems a shame not to have met him.
你儿子呢?没见到他真是遗憾啊。
That's Arthur. Poor child. Um?
你说亚瑟啊。可怜的孩子。什么?
Poor child. It can't be easy to grow up without mother. No.
可怜的孩子。失去了母亲,成长起来并不容易啊。不。
Um. That bond between mother and son, it's so hard to replace.
喔。母子间的羁绊难以取代。
It hasn't been easy.
是很难。
I'm sure. Perhaps if you found someone, if you are remarried, I'm sure you'd have the pick of any maiden in the kingdom.
我确信。或许你已经寻觅到了某个人,如果再婚,王国上下有众多少女可以选择。
Perhpas I'll fall in love again, but I'm afraid it's too late to replace Arthur's mother.
也许我会再度坠入爱河,但要为亚瑟物色母亲恐怕太迟了。
Yes. It's certainly too late for Arthur.
是啊。对亚瑟而言的确太迟了。