Wait. Let him go. He maybe an idiot, but he's a brave one.
等等。放他走。他虽然是个傻瓜,却也算勇敢。
There's something about you, Merlin. I can't quite put my finger on it.
你身上有的特质。我也说不上是什么。
How can you be so foolish?
你怎么这么愚蠢?
He nended to be taught a lesson.
他需要接受一次教训。
Magic must be studied, mastered and used for good, not for idiotic things.
魔法是用来学习,驾驭和做好事的,而不是用来做蠢事的。
What is it to master? I could move objects before I could talk!
我还不算驾驽魔法吗?我还没会讲话就会凭空移物了!
Then might not you should know how to control yourself.
那你就更应该学会克制自己。
I don't want to! If I can't use magic, what have I got? I'm just a nobody. And it always will be.
我不要!要是我不能使用魔法,我就是废人一个了?我什么也不是。一如既往地。
If I can't use magic, I might as well die.
如果我不能使用魔法,我还不如死了。
Merlin? Sit up. take your shirt off.
梅林?坐起来。把衣服脱下。
You don't kwow why I was born like this, do you? No.
我从出生开始就这样,你知道原因吗?不。
And I'm not a monster, am I?
我不是个妖怪,对吧?
Don't ever think that.
千万不要这样想。
Then why am I like this? Please. I need to know why.
那我为什么会这样?求你了。我要知道原因。
Maybe there's someone with more knowledge than me.
可能某个比我学识深厚的人才能告诉你。
If you can't tell me, noone can.
你都不知道,更不用说别人了。